YOU CANNOT SMASH MEEEEE

YOU CANNOT SMASH MEEEEE

I AM IN ULTIIIIIMMMMAAAAATTTTEEEEEE

Attached: dante smash bros.jpg (1080x600, 298K)

no way, a character with guns would never get added to smash

????

Attached: 34c.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

This gun is fake so its okay

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 33K)

Wacky woo hoo pizza man woo hooing his way in

No more playstation characters in smash pls

Don't worry he won't be in, and he isn't a PS character, though you'd might not like who would be announced next

DMC5 is the best Dante's ever looked and would probably be his default look for Smash but damn, I just can't get into Subhuman

why wont he be in

Who is going to be next?

Because no one cares. Dude can't even sell his own games without the promise of extra playable characters LOL

>airsoft
>gun

pick one

are you implying people care about any of the other weeb shit characters that got added to this game

i dont really care if he gets in, i just was wondering why hes just like "NO NEVER EVER"

Because he's lame.

Because I'm from Nintendo
Please stop disrespecting our partners IP, we're trying to strengthen our ties with them

aight then
whos gettin in then broseph

He isn't though, he has a shitton of variety and would be fun if he was added in

He is entirely a lame weeb.

The move is literally called Gun, what more do you need? And besides Dante charges his guns with demonic magic and they're specially crafted for him because every other gun he held just explodes when he charges them, so they're not an issue

Fuck Dante, i'd rather have Kratos. But he's Sony so never gonna have :(

>weeb
I'm not one though, and that's rich when a character like Joker made it in who's way more lame and is even weeb garbage

why are you taking obvious as fuck bait

Dante was already deconfirmed

Because I'm bored

I can't say, cause I really want it to be a surprise

youre retarded

Thank you, now can we talk about something else? Who are you expecting? It's obviously a third party character and there is still a chance of it being from Capcom

doomguy would be neat but he has a higher chance of getting in mortal kombat 11

Perhaps, but Joker is x1000 the better character, and his powers is x1000 cooler.

>Fuck Dante
He's cute but i'd personally rather do Nero