Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMNov4oWNHs
youtube.com/watch?v=AAgc43e-zp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, please come back

>underageb&s all grew up and nostalgia post about MW2/BO on Yea Forums now
>still cant talk about CoD3
what gives?

Attached: 1875204-box_cod3.png (640x768, 838K)

For me it's Finest hour.

I want this game to come back but it needs to bring back a bunch of dumb shit like care packages making you run faster

MW2 was the best because it was terribly balanced. Games that are really shitty loop back around to being super fun

The beginning of the end of old school vidya.

for me it's United Offensive

I liked final fronts

Attached: 25327D43-F073-4FBD-979B-9C01B3288CA4.png (220x313, 139K)

Strange i seem to remember no one at all liking MW2 and CoD4 had a bigger player.

But what do i know? I only trust facts.

I remember being incredibly upset about the shift to matchmaking and the loss of dedicated servers.

Then the game came out, and, what was it, 9v9? That ended up actually being a great format for the game.

World at War still felt the best overall though, the 64 player battles felt like an actual WWII battle.

i'm still playing it, and for some fuck up reason there are still modders selling you hacks.

Because CoD2 was so balanced with the whole bolt action superiority going on or CoD4 with MG wallbangs decimating the tighter maps

>underaged who grew up with cod are old enough to post now

Attached: 1497716089984.jpg (313x254, 27K)

Black Ops 2 was the pinnacle of the multiplayer. It punished campers fucking hard.

The earlier CODs were dead-hooker nonsense that heavily promoted camping for "muh realism" since yeah, that's a fucking thing even though we're playing fucking video games. Fuck off with that.

what's the most overrated one though

Attached: 220px-CoD_Black_Ops_cover.png (220x312, 110K)

still pop on almost weekly (steam version)
I try to challenge myself to use a variety of weapons online but unfortunately other players don't want to stop using the UMP45 silenced as a crutch

>dead-hooker nonsense
wut
>heavily promoted camping
thats why only faggots play TDM/DM

>Remember me?
Considering you're a staple of zoomercore, I'm sure there's not a single person who doesn't. MW2 was fucking trash, it brought the most cancerous parts of console gaming to PC, the effects of which are still being felt today.

This was the first game that people were still talking about for literal months after it came out that I experienced. And the only good CoD

Barely

Attached: CallofDutyTier.png (1120x845, 745K)

Welcome to about 6 years ago dude

No, ten years is entirely too long to still remember something. I definitely couldn't manage something like that.

bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=VMNov4oWNHs

Embarrassing

Yeah, Black Ops 2 and IW shouldn't be that high

Here you go

Attached: download (1).png (1064x467, 266K)

>UNDER B&!!!!
>IT'S ONLY KIDS WHO NOSTALGIA OVER IT SINCE THEY WERE LITTLE WHEN THEY PLAYED IT
Faggots I'm 32 years old and I fucking love MW2. I played it when I was 22 and still love it to this day. It IS the best call of duty game by far and wide. Fuck you if you don't like it or can't handle that.

Ghosts multiplayer was fun at launch, too bad it devolved into ghillie + incog bullshit.

>pre nerf akimbo 1887s

Attached: 1559672665673.jpg (358x358, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AAgc43e-zp4

RIP

great game but no nigga
WaW will always be king, unmatched

Sorry user, I'll be sure to write newfag console peasant instead next time

>leaving out CoD1 + UO
Frankly embarassing

Attached: 1557027293699.jpg (622x532, 49K)

I Got 1 Remastered so I can Binge the Trilogy Completely.
Redpill me on 1 and 3, I only ever had 2 when I was like 14.

I got into the series with 2 on the 360

Fair enough
At least you're honest and left it without ranking because of no personal experience
You should play it though, it still holds up pretty well

I loved Co3, but the fact that it was console only kind of limits its relevance. CoD 3 felt like a pc game on console because of the larger map and higher player count. Vehicles and set classes also helped give it a nice feel.
Playing as medic on Mayenne was some of the most fun ive ever had with vidya