Best game ever made, prove me wrong

Best game ever made, prove me wrong

Attached: 6B01E918-B866-422E-8857-B228E52864AA.jpg (330x445, 25K)

Attached: Red_Dead_Redemption_II.jpg (284x350, 26K)

Attached: a4218237573_10.jpg (1200x1200, 373K)

>hold a context button to hide the fact the game is incredibly delayed in responding to actions
>worst horse controls of any game, despite prior games presenting horses with established controls
>worst implementation of crafting, not even allowing batch crafting, despite many games perfecting this mechanic
>archaic mission formula regurgitated from GTA3 with no changes throughout their games
>senseless extended cutscenes taking away control from player in an effort to artificially lengthen play time

>16 fps
Such a shame too. Beautiful world design and interesting lore locked behind shit gameplay and terrible gameplay bugs

Seething Zoomers, no game made after 2011 is good

Your an retard, there you're opinion is nonvalidated

What the fuck? RDR2 has the best horse controls of any game, and it's not even close.

fps
>Such a shame too.
I didn't know we were stuck in 2015

>despite tapping x repeatedly, horse doesnt move faster than a slight gait above regularly holding x
>turning horse has a response time of 1 or 2 seconds, forcing you at times to crash against what you're trying to avoid

Best multiplayer game.

Attached: GTAOnline_14321_Stromberg.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

Hahaha just turn the horse when you see something in the way, don't wait until you're about to hit it.

get a faster horse, and improve your bonding. the arabian is really fast

best in its genre, maybe

MGSV had better horse controls retard.

fuck off

lolno. no other game has the precision of turning or offroad movement like RDR2. plus its the most responsive where you actually time presses with the gallops

D-Horse is literally slower and even more prone to running into shit than horses in RDR2. The only difference is that you never fall off, it just abruptly stops moving. Actual cars in MGSV have better mobility than D-Horse

>plus its the most responsive where you actually time presses with the gallops
literal lies

not even the best ps2 game

Attached: 743f579de1a94d47addc0205dc386bf6-m3305891.jpg (330x330, 23K)

Untrue, MGSV has far better momentum with D-Horse than RDR2. The only reason you run into shit is because of the Map geography. Not because of the horse controls themselves.
>Actual cars in MGSV have better mobility than D-horse
I've crashed into shit with vehicles more than I have with D-Horse the fuck are you smoking?

the game tells you to time presses with the gallops and the more you press X, the more it gallops