Implying the switch has more than two worthwhile exclude games

>implying the switch has more than two worthwhile exclude games

Attached: qyxd1aqhd1631.jpg (750x572, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypgiTy8ZvFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Exclusive

wd40 fixed mine

>using joycons ever

Attached: 1243464075759.jpg (327x388, 11K)

the same is said of all consoles.

I fucking hate my joycons and nintentrannies Jesus Christ. Have a fucking song about tomatoes.

youtu.be/ypgiTy8ZvFo

>implying i will list exclusive games just for OP or another nigger to call them all shit

Oddesy
Smazh ultimate
Astral chain
I could probably list a third that's already out if I wasn't half asleep

Die you lying nigger

Here, take this..

Attached: 30b14345a4ce5c2f5319be807253c51a8299af6dca32b289c55db5fd2b9e33c5.png (2450x1472, 3.3M)

mine started to drift after 6-7 months, I had to replace the sticks

YOUR WORDS ARE AS EMPTY AS YOUR SOUL! MANKIND ILL NEEDS A SAVIOR SUCH AS YOU!

>exclude games
This is a mobile poster, "exclude" is the result of auto-correct from a misspelling of "exclusive". I'm not surprised at all that people who hate BotW are mobile fags.

Attached: 1549731729060.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>Let's go Eevee higher than Pikachu
I don't get it.

What is joycon drifting? I've never used them since I bought the pro controller.

My shit ever starts drifting I'll do what I did with my 3DS and exchange it at Walmart.

>Cadence of Hyrule
>low tier

It's not as good as Necrodancer but lmao

>Torna over the base game
Fucking die, Torna was trash.

>a bunch of games i already played on wiiu are that high up
fuck the switch

I mean Switchfags are by definition mobile posters.

Attached: WHAT_A_MOONSAULT.webm (636x360, 536K)

He probably thought it was too hard and shoved it in low tier cause he couldn’t beat it.

>Putting Odyssey, xenoblade, and smash over BotW
Big yikes bro. The only people who think it was bad are spamming faggots. Most people here who played it think it was great.

>big yikes
>>>/tumblr/

Some of us aren't gambling addicts.

Never had the joycons drifting issue and I've had mine since Odyssey. I think what happens is people doing that old ass thing where they turned on the system while tilting the sticks, and since they use sleep mode instead of shutting it down the controllers never truly reset.

>Kirby lower than cashgrab Mario U Deluxe

A lot of those aren’t exclusives and are just ports

My joycons lasted a couple of weeks before drifting hard.
The shoulder buttons began sticking too.

>have a launch switch and a pair of splatoon joy cons
>no drift
you're all making it up

>tetris, mario kart, and donkey kong: baby edition are the best games for switch
wow things are worse for Nintendo fans than I previously thought.

>cadence in low tier
>botw in mid
>odyssey not god
>literally who games
>FITNESS BOXING

why

Even if that were true - which it isn't because there are way more - it would still be 2 more than the other consoles

Pretty sure only 7 of those are ports, 8 if you count ultra street fighter 2: The final challengers.

It's a problem that used to show up in cheap 3rd party controllers, but now Nintendo is kind enough to offer it for you in their expensive controllers.

>donkey kong: baby edition

You could try actually playing it first before you form an opinion, console warrior-kun.

>10 billion lives
>easy platforming
Yeah it is babby game.

man mario party for the switch has to be the worst game in the frachise yet

why are they actively trying to kill mario party?

Any known fixes?

Example of a gay poster here. You can literally feel the square on him

Ahhh the good ol' bait. Right let's go from the top;

>Kart 8: not exclusive
>DKTF: not exclusive
>Tetris 99, exclusive but locked behind online paywall
>Splatoon 2: A true exclusive, but barely a step up from the first game in terms of engine, assets, AI etc. So we'll call it a half exclusive.
>Pokken DX: not exclusive
>Mario odyssey: A true exclusive, and a decent game to boot. So that makes one (1) worthwhile exclusive so far.
Bayo2: not exclusive.
Monhun: idek
Xeno2:torna also not a full game, it's story dlc released standalone.(I loved it though)
Smash ultimate: second true exclusive.
Idek know what that game is.
Botw: not exclusive
Snipperclips: exclusive but indie so it gets a half
RMX: idk
Mario Rabbids: actually a decent exclusive but lacks replay value.
Golf story: indie shite
Xeno 2: worthwhile exclusive
Hyrule warriors: not exclusive
Toad: not exclusive
Pokémon: remake, not exclusive
Don't even care about the next 2
Mario Bros U: not exclusive
Street fighter: not exclusive
Arms: exclusive but certainly too shallow, it's can be about 1/4 of an exclusive
Fire emblem warriors: who the fuck even cares about musou games?
Kirby: it's a Kirby game.
Mario tennis: it's a Mario tennis game.
Mario party: it's a Mario party game.
Last 3 all have better prequels so they aren't worth your time.
TWEWY: not exclusive
Yoshi: true exclusive, babies first platformer.
1,2,switch: why even bother?
Same goes for labo and the rest of the list.

So that comes to a total of 5ish worthwhile exclusives for a console that has been out for over 2 years. Whew.

Attached: q2xeavtuzs231.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Retail exclusive? Absolutely not. The only two standouts are Mario Odyysey and Mario Rabbids

Digitally though you got Cadence of Hyrule and FAST RMX which pushes it to a whopping 4.

1-2 switch was also shit, guess Nintendo can't into party games anymore
>Inb4 smash is a party game

open your joycon, take a deep breath, blow hard on the analog and pray

Annoys me greatly the switch isn't getting shit on like the WiiU was. Mostly because very few people here actually bought a WiiU and think the Switch has all these amazing games but they're just fucking WiiU ports.

Pretty much what I do. My new set are starting to drift now so I'm going to buy a new one and return the old one.
Maybe I'll keep the receipts next time too for free repairs if it happens again.

This

If you have a Wii U with many of the games on there, chances are you're not going to double dip on the games that were released on the Switch. Basically you have an even smaller game pool to choose from

I got left stick drift only in the up direction, and it is fucking my shit up in BOTW.

Fucking hell, whoever makes these just wants shitposting fuel.

I still can't beleive joycons are being sold for $70 this long after release. It was bad before but it's embarrassing now. These pieces offl shit aren't even DS4 quality and those things are cheaper

>Kirby: it's a Kirby game.
>Mario tennis: it's a Mario tennis game.
>Mario party: it's a Mario party game.
Your shit taste doesn’t make them unexclusive you mongoloid.

>Yea Forums's official
When did we have a poll for this?

>doesn’t even know hat half the games are
I don’t think you’re qualified to judge this

Your standards for "true exclusives" are pretty retarded and you skipped games like Cadence of Hyrule. If you're trying to rationalize that the Switch has no games then you're retardedly wrong. How many exclusives did the PS4 or Xbone have 2 years into their run? The PS4 had what, Bloodborne? Knack? And Xbone had Halo 5 and the Master Chief Collection (not new games). So, multiplats don't count as games for the Switch but they do for the other consoles? I just don't get it.

Oldfag here, it doesn't work. Tried it.

>These pieces offl shit aren't even DS4 quality
They're well beyond those since the only problem is the drift which is an issue the ds4 also shares.

Stop putting joycons in your pockets you morons.

I would only pay $20 max for a new single joycon. my pro controller was only $50 after all.

>I think what happens is people doing that old ass thing where they turned on the system while tilting the sticks
That's not a thing anymore.

He's a snoyfag, of course he is retarded

But it's a portable console

Sounds about right. I make a list for consoles I don't own and there are only 2 positions on the Switch one: Zeldo and XC2.

They would have a lot more if they stopped fucking around and finished porting VC titles.
There are 5 games that would guarantee 1mill sales.
>OOT
>MM
>WW
>TP
>Super Mario Galaxy

>Mario tennis aces is totally different from Mario tennis ultra smash!

It's like saying FIFA 16 and FIFA 17 are totally different games.

Try again

Attached: gddnrh02vo231.jpg (320x186, 7K)

Have you played either?

does the 1 year warranty cover this tokyo drift?

So you never played it.
Thanks for outting yourself faggot.

I love how everyone is talking about the drifting on the joycons now, because the joycons are clearly not made of nintendium. The only REAL two solutions is to replace the stick or use Wd-40 electronic contact cleaner (which is a temporary fix anyway.)

Don't you have shemales to be touching yourself to, faggot

Aw fuck, its not just me then. Damn left Joy Con keeps pulling to the left. Driving me nuts.

Nope, those are exclusive to the PS4.
For ALL players!

Attached: 4 the gays.webm (1280x720, 3M)

No, it’s like comparing Mario Kart Wii with 8 deluxe. Which you’d know if you played it.

>being this retarded
Incredible.

This is yours isn't it OP? I remember the first time you fucking posted this and the entirety of Yea Forums BTFO'ed your ass for such a shitty list. Now you've gone and stuck a banner saying it's "Yea Forums's Official List" to try and gaslight us. Faggot.

Ultra smash didn't even have a story mode let alone all of the mechanical changes.

wtf is this real?

>most of the games are mid-tier at best
>N-Nintendo games are fun!

LMFAO

Attached: 1556991616324.jpg (399x375, 26K)

Attached: Nintendo marketing strategy.jpg (450x450, 22K)

>BotW and Xenoblade 2 mid tier
>same tier as Snipperlcips, Let's Go Eevee, and NSMBU
>lower than fucking Pokken
Oh fuck off.

I've had mine for two years and are still working properly.

Why are Xenotrannies the worst fanbase?

Is there an actual reason Let's Go Eevee is higher tier than Let's Go Pikachu or is Yea Forums just retarded as usual?