Yagami>Kiryu

Yagami>Kiryu

Attached: Judge-eyes_6fws.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

No way, fag.

>40 yr old man with fuccboi hairstyle

japan pls

Attached: for you.png (400x470, 159K)

haven't gotten far yet, but i like yagami's relationship with kaito so far

Saori is adorable, i better be able to date her in the game.

based and majimapilled

>Kamurocho again
oh nononononono

it's actually really common there too

Why do people keep saying that, it's a pretty normal hairstyle to have these days?

>Kiryu needs to pay hostesses to get some action
>Yagami actually gets girlfriends
virgin yakuza
chad detective

Attached: 20190514164611_1.png (318x517, 132K)

Kiryu doesn't even get any action. One of the creators of the game said that Kiryu's a virgin.

Damn, where are those weebs, when you need them?
Anyone here can tell me why isn't my hand complete? Unless I'm going blind I have four triplets and a pair.
Literally playing this for the first time, so don't bother with smartass remarks.

Attached: 20190623211655_1.jpg (1920x1200, 519K)

>got physical copy early
>can't earn trophies
Gonna dab on Crash and Bloodstained first I guess.

Attached: j7iyh5a.jpg (2048x1152, 228K)

Your hand has no yaku, you could've won with having the west wind if you didn't expose your hand with the chi call

Now repeat that in English.

>series has been doing this for over a decade now
>normies cry because its the same place
>not appreciating strolling these familiar streets, being able to find things just by their name being said, in turn feeling like the character who spend so much time there

Your hand isn't worth any points, if you didn't expose your hand with the 567 tiles to your right, you could've won with just the wind triplet

It's a real phenomenon with their older stars. Pic related is a fifty year old man.

Attached: DZCdncsVAAEkGOI.jpg (812x1200, 185K)

You don't just win by having a hand full of sets. You need specific winning combinations that earn at least one point (yaku). You just need to memorise them. Some are only valid if the hand is "closed" (you haven't called chi or pon to reveal one of your sets of 3).

As a beginner - if the diffficulty is as easy as other yakuza games - focus on getting a dragon set or a set of 3 same winds (north, south etc.) as those give one point, while trying to learn the rest. That's what I did. Forget memorizing the rare combinations as you likely never will get them.

>defending laziness
Fuck off

YA
GA
MI
YAGAMI
dunnuhnuhnuhnuhNYEEEEH
dunnuhnuhnuhnuhnyeeeeh

Nigga looks like Alan Ruck.

>Having long messy hair is fuccboi now
I don't understand this logic. Isn't this type of hair boomer-tier whilst the fuccboi hairstyle is the retarded half-shaved zoomer haircut that everyone has now?

Attached: Monster.jpg (1280x1024, 559K)

Read the instructions that come with the mini-game. Your hand can't just have 4 sets and a pair, it has to have at least one winning condition, called a yaku. There are over 20 of these, some very complex, no one is going to go out of their way to list them all to baby someone who could just read the instructions of the complicated mini-game they chose to play. The reason you get smartass remarks is because every time someone wants to play mahjong, they always gripe about yaku and furiten within minutes.

So look up "furiten" too, so you don't shit your panties crying about that next.

The Yakuza games are a great example of using a small map well. I rather have Kamurocho dense with content and things to do than something big an sprawling with check marks every few miles like everyone else does. Also them not having to bother with designing a new map, instead just rebuilding and adjusting what they already have. Seriously, they have been doing this for over a decade every year and I still cant think of any game series that has been consistently as good, as the games made by the Ryo Ga Gotoku team.

You got it backwards, chief. In Japan, all the haggard older dues who aren't grey-haired rock longer, messier 'dos like Yagami to show they've been through some shit.

Someone post the furiten flow chart.

Because you stole tiles you got rid of the free points from having a closed hand which would have made that hand win even though it would have only been for 1000 points. Because of your stolen tiles you are now subject to having your hand meet certain conditions (I.E. make something in your hand that counts as points), and example would be if your west tiles were east tiles you would have won that hand because it would count as a board and player wind. You could have also ignored the winds and gone for any triplet 2 through 8 in any of the suits and gotten "No terminals" (Meaning no 1 or 9) for the 1000 points.

Basically, if you steal any tile it opens your hand and you go from having a free win to needing to have something special in your hand to win.

I actually think the dub is pretty good, senpai, san, chan and all honorific stuff aside.

PC when

Majima>all

Attached: tenor (6).gif (480x270, 767K)

The thing is, I didn't expose my hand until I stole the final tile to complete it. It didn't let me call ron or whatever the fuck it's called to begin with.
I'm not playing a game with a fucking dictionary. Use English or fuck off.

>The thing is, I didn't expose my hand until I stole the final tile to complete it
By doing so you went from having a winning hand to not having one at all because the closest thing you have in that hand that can give you a yaku is no 1 or 9 (Assuming you pitched the winds) or you swapping from 678 to 567 for Identical Sequences (But if I remember right you need them in every suit, not just two).

>yakuza 5 port out in japan now
ok sega, when are we, the true fans, getting the ports?

I only used two jargon terms in my post, one that I defined. If you couldn't follow, basic literacy might be your problem.

Unfortunately for you, this is a game that needs a dictionary. You won't be able to win unless you understand the things being discussed. You need to know what yaku are, and which you don't qualify for once you call tiles.

Your hand wouldn't have qualified for any yaku even if you hadn't opened it. The people telling you the triplet of winds would have qualified are wrong, a Wind triplet isn't a yaku unless it is your seat or round wind. You are East Wind in East Round, you had no yaku no matter what.

I cannot explain it any simpler. If you won't learn the basics of this rather complex game, do something else.

You have to go back.

that's the pussyslayer hairdo