Senran Kagura Thread

With 7even stuck in development hell and quite possibly never seeing the light of day any time soon, is there anything you want 7even to do? It already promised more accurate character models for each girl, so assuming that stays the same then I want-

>A much more linear story. Don't jump all over the place like how Estival Versus did.

>A good online co-op. Deep Crimson had enjoyable online. Estival's was good but lacked enough co-op and was more focused on versus.

>Better and more customization options. Estival had little to no costume or accessory pieces. Half of it was DLC. Maybe even bring back the Deep Crimson boob size changer for shits and giggles.

>Just make sure that the girls don't all have the same ass and titty sizes. If you mean it when you say they'll have more character accurate models, actually give characters fatter asses then.

Attached: ce9d6a00023af5d3.jpg (640x800, 98K)

>Better and more customization options
Bring back DC's hair color options. EV limiting it to five colors as opposed to DC's any color made no sense at all.

Made for sensei cock

Agreed. Deep Crimson did customization a lot better

Made for hand holding, user

Attached: RIn_Christmas2.jpg (640x800, 98K)

Breast and ass slider please.

The amusement park cards are toe best of the bunch.

That reminds me, bring back Mirai's The World shirt.

Deep Crimson has boob size options, so who knows. If that made a return, don't see why an ass size option couldn't be added. May be awkward to properly proportion an ass slider as opposed to boobs though

I love them. I love Rin!

Attached: Rin_Christmas.jpg (640x800, 97K)

I just want them to give the girls fatter asses. I really don't think that's asking for too much.

If I remember correctly, someone datamined a slider for boobs and ass in EV.

Cherish her always, user.

With sensei.

>is there anything you want 7even to do?
Kill Yumi and rape her corpse.

I will always cherish her.

Datamined as in found it in the file data or modded it in?

Attached: 1527832814259.jpg (1280x1600, 276K)

>the recent anime dealt with more Yoma stuff and had Asuka go rogue for a bit, but I've heard nothing good about it beyond those two points
>Se7en is fucked and stuck on Sony consoles, Takaki's leaving
It's all just too tiresome

Attached: D9lMLLoUIAEzAkq.jpg (719x1200, 82K)

WHICH SENRAN DO YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR PENIS TO AND HOW WOULD SHE REACT/RESPOND?

Hikage.

Attached: 1446880319066.png (469x413, 202K)

>young

The former.

I just want better combat. Make it more like SK2, but you can keep the wallrunning from EV,

Attached: 1542831993436.jpg (639x568, 89K)

RYOBI.
POORLY.

Attached: Ryoubi.jpg (1000x843, 156K)

Give the Enemies more than 3 attacks
Allow heavy attack to be mixed with light attack or more moves
An actual conclusion for the Shin storyline
Custom color slider for character customization

Attached: 14cda22009bdd41b4254d4c177dcefc6.jpg (1014x1200, 300K)

Real surface level stuff here, but I wish character models would match their official art more and hair not be just a completely static plastic mesh.

Senran has to be stuck on playstation due to a exclusive contract, no fucking way marvelous is stupid enough to keep it on their because they'll think it simply sell more, r-r-right?

Ya know Deep Crimson? Do that again, only more.

>Allow heavy attack to be mixed with light attack or more moves
Burst had this to an extent.

Exactly what I want. Haruka would have wider hips and fatter ass and tits, Asuka would have some stomach pudge, Ryobi would actually have the fattest ass, etc. There would be plenty of benefits to this

Deep Crimson was great and future games should have stuck with a lot of what it had. Everything in Crimson was great. Even online co-op story missions

I know, but it was really basic. It didn't lead to much. Want it to be expanded on, so light attack ins't 90% of the moveset.

Attached: ccad1dc9cbbfd9a6dedaed0ad812604f.png (1000x1000, 484K)

Would she just shoot it off you or laught at it?

WAY too old.

Attached: 1546105029315.jpg (1092x993, 139K)

Either or is more action then I'm getting now :(

Attached: f57b72f7c7a9ec47cea42a3e3ddbfa5d.jpg (640x800, 105K)

>actually give characters fatter asses then
THAT'S NOT HOW JAPAN WORKS, user

Attached: 1555718573440.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

The only non pron senran images I have are official art, lel

Attached: 56c7963c3337e09d46d8bb396263fa20.jpg (872x1102, 173K)

>Homu eternally has a tan
So hot.

Do you think she always tans to keep it the same color or do you think she just had one bad tan day and now can't fix it?

Ryobi or Yumi
I can't make up my mind

Attached: 1555119089880.jpg (635x1025, 165K)

The only way a tan like that can be permanent is if its some kind of skin cancer.

is pbs actually good? I played sv and it was disappointing and I heard ev was even worse. can you play with mouse and keyboard?

Would you play a Senran Kagura free roam game where the girls are recruitable party members and the protagonist is a customizable male or female self insert, complete with dating sim elements, and your character is actually a warrior instead of some "average highschooler/salaryman/"?

I just want to have sex with Katsuragi.

It's basically Splatoon with bouncy ninja titties. I wasn't crazy about it, but some people like it.

So Dragon Quest Heroes 2 but with Senrans and Yoma? Sounds like fun.

Attached: monster2.jpg (2991x1980, 594K)

Would be easier to say what I want if they would tell everyone what genre it is. I'm honestly expecting some ARPG stuff because they're so secretive. Tales. Ys. Night of Azure. But you know, less budget.