Pathfinder:Kingmaker

>game drops the fey redpill

Attached: feyshitters.png (695x900, 942K)

>its another come on your own episode

>it's a linzi recommends invis pots episode

Attached: This is fine.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Gods I hate the f*y

>haha look mom, I posted le funny gas chamber pic again!

>there are people that spared Nyrissa
>there are people that spared f*y shit that is responsible for MILLIONS of deaths

go back

game would have been a lot better without the gay kingdom management.
even to this day its still not balanced in any way and its easy to screw yourself in chapter 2 or 3 and have it snowball into being unsalvageable.

>Late game main enemy is fey faggots

ruined

>there are 'people' that didn't execute every last leader in (((Pitax)))

>ranger
>favored enemy
>fey-fey-fey

>ranger
>stuck using a nigger or a subpar ranger

Human > Magical Beast x 2 > Undead x 2 > Fey x4 is patrician choice

>even to this day its still not balanced in any way and its easy to screw yourself in chapter 2 or 3 and have it snowball into being unsalvageable.
Not really, you now get a lot more warnings before events that fuck you up and can also just use Crisis Points to bruteforce good rolls in events you want to suceed 100%

Attached: noknok.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

>crisis points
What the fuck are those

>Spare Nyrissa
>Helps you in the final fight
>Immediately betray her after shes done helping you
>Ending implies that shes now getting tortured for eternity
>mfw I'm finally getting payback
After enduring the Wild Cunt shenanigans for the last few acts, reading that was incredibly cathartic.

>Looks like you didnt put freedom of movement on, hope you enjoy being paralysed for the rest of combat :^)
The last chapters were nothing short of aids.

Attached: 1531806194155.gif (512x392, 460K)

i had it in auto till it bugged
now i fucking have to do it manually and even then auto mode didnt even upgraded towns/claimed land

Lol dude Jews xD

>House at the Edge of Fun
This shit is worse than Fade and Deep Roads combined

Attached: 1504316748853.png (584x639, 667K)

What are the needed perks?

Freedom of movement or spell? Blindfight?

That looks like a giant black dick with legs

>hating on ekun
That man is a true nigga and I will not have you shitting on black punisher

>play solo psychokineticist
>have to lower the difficulty for the capital getting fucked by bloom cause it's otherwise impossible
Nice

Why do you feel the need to make a thread here when the general is perfectly good?

Are fay always unbearable assholes in DnD? This game paints them as honestly worst then beings from the hells.

Nah he's a true nigger who betrays you, fucks off by himself and tries to kill you if you tell him to be less autistic about his revenge.

>having Ekun betray you
HOW DO YOU FUCK UP SO BAD?

>jubilost disappears after failing the cart mission
It sounds like there's a way to get him later on but I havent fucking found it
P.kineticist is a straight downgrade from the regular kineticist, that's on you

It's literally not her fault, she is basically an automaton by the time the story starts.

no it isnt.
you go psychokineticist and dip into monk for stupid high ac

user...
He quite literally only attacks you if you try to stop him from murdering babykiling giants.....
You didnt stop the punisher from punishing evil monsters now, did you?

>Play solo in a game with monsters and stats for 6 man party
>It's too hard for anything not autistically minmaxed

WOooooooowowoww

I only told him to stop thinking about revenge and he instantly attacked me.

Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil?

Remember when blindfight didn't protect from their blind?
Also
>wild hunt leader use dispel magic
>mandragora swarm that drain summoned skeletons blood

LE

>Game isn’t balanced for solo play at all because it’s a party based game
Nice

>user is this new
This game, just like most other crpgs it is inspired from has you level up much faster when solo and level differences seriously make much more difference than most of the companions if you are not retarded with your builds, but granted, you also need to know what the game'll throw at you too.

I did minmax and still got fucked cause mobs hit almost every time even with like 37 AC and you get attacked by groups of 5 mobs at a time

LE or NE?

LE
Or anything lawful really, it's chad alignment

LN

You get bonus xp solo and the game has an option to only get xp for active characters. Are you a fucking retard who hasn't played the game?

>37 ac
That really depends on what stage you are at
If anything is hitting you with that ac early on, that's because they are using attacks that do not target regular ac or anything at all and you have to prepare for such attacks by buffs and such
If you mean anything after you get to the kingdom parts, that's fucking baby numbers for a solo character and either means you didnt minmax good enough or it's the same issue as former

Then how do I get more ac?

Whatever you do get that one mod that lets you pick dialogue options from all alignments because some are extremely dumb and even lock you out of certain shit
Game is also biased towards lg
Lawful > Good > neutral > evil > chaotic by the amount of important choices you get iirc, not sure about the order of good and neutral

Freedom of movement is a must. The save DC is too high for most characters for it to be reliable. I had Harrim have use all the level slots for freedom of movement so everyone could have it.
Blindfight is also a good choice if you can afford to get the perk since the House at the Edge of Time has mobs that cast spells that can make your party blind.

Fuck those mandragora swarms. I dont think I've had characters make the save.

Show us your character sheet and the quests you have user + the items you have
But seriously p.kineticist is an overall downgrade and needs teammates more than the regular kineticist so you might wanna rethink your build

chaotic evil is chad alignment. Chaotic anything else is onions boy.

Plus FoM allows you to spam heightened web and other CC from the back without having to worry about fucking the terrain for your party.

>uses shitty overdue reddit memes
>is ce
A penguin of teh D00M to u too breh xD
I dont think I have ever seen a non nigger ce player but had some ok to good ce characters by dm's, fuck ce players

le