SJW

SJW

Attached: bnjkl.png (842x419, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VouqoMzGZa4?t=78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd think Koizumi was above this sort of nonsense given that he made his own waifu OC in the Galaxy games and even made a touching backstory with zero SJW nonsense. I guess something in him changed, or maybe the younger staff poisoned his mind.

I mean making Pauline an accomplished mayor and singer is actually pretty good even though it seems feminist, it's how you go about it that matters. Making Peach suddenly go I DON'T NEED NO MAN and storm off in a huff as to trick players into think she's willingly abandoning Mario is just dumb and SJW-like.

Pauline was always the endgame. Mario has to marry a Donker like himself.

Not a weird mushroom girl who gets her looks from a crown

Attached: z4321.jpg (984x858, 226K)

Yeah, good thing you literally didn't watch the entire scene when she invites Mario onto the ship to continue the adventure. I mean, it might have completely changed the context of the scene or something. Luckily since you weren't paying any attention at all your headcanon remains safely intact.

Anti-SJW outrage mongers should be beaten bloody in the streets

I think Mario Odyssey is meant to mark the end of the "Mario rescues Peach from Bowser" paradigm. Ultimately, both Mario and Bowser realize they have wasted the last 30 years fighting over a stupid thot who doesn't care about either of them. This sets the stage perfectly for a new paradigm where Mario and Bowser are no longer arch enemies, and Mario has a new sense of self and purpose that does not include Peach. Maybe we'll finally see a new villain for the next game.

Attached: enter van for bing bing wahoo.jpg (960x925, 102K)

>Making Peach suddenly go I DON'T NEED NO MAN and storm off in a huff as to trick players into think she's willingly abandoning Mario is just dumb and SJW-like
... you know she calls him back when she's leaving with the odyssey, right?

How is manlet rejection SJW?

Anything degenerate, such as freakish gnome genes, are supported by the SJW agenda

She doesn't fucking invite him, Mario jumps aboard at the last minute. So many scenes are poorly choreographed in Odyssey. The intent is still there that they tried to make Peach into some SJW bullshit because its easier to reset the status quo than have them be married.

The worst part is that she actually considered both of their offers.

Have you ever seen an SJW woman's profile on a dating app? They all have 6' tall as a requirement. Only 14% of the US population is 6' or taller.

Attached: pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg (968x681, 78K)

>He thinks future Mario games won't just be "Peach gets kidnapped again".

Adorable.

Unless Miyamoto dies soon that won't be happening.

Have you seen Miyamoto since Star Fox Zero? I didn't think so.

The Wii U was largely Miyamoto's fault which is why he got soft retired. He probably got the idea for it from texting while driving.

Attached: 356925690.jpg (900x480, 142K)

not everyone can be a chad

so happy best girl got back in the main game spotlight for one last time.

Everyone in this thread including me is retarded for falling for this three letter bait

>He got soft retired.

user, there is no such thing as getting "soft retired" in Japanese work culture. You work wherever you work at until you die. Elders get respect and permanent positions even if they are senile and a detriment to everyone else around them. Let's see how your notion of "soft retiring" holds up when the Illumination Mario movie comes out and its a 1 to 1 carbon copy of the basic "Peach gets kidnapped" plot with Miyamoto's fingerprints all over it.

>"I outrank you in this scenario!"
Bit of a stretch there

I have no idea why this scene makes people seethe so much.

>calling to him, beckoning him to the ship, and saying "Let's go home" isn't an invitation
ok user

Which means that most women have to choose between marrying a

A bit.

Attached: 356903670.jpg (939x1068, 612K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! And you say I'M the one making shit up. SHE DOES NOT SAY "LET'S GO HOME". SCREENCAP AND TIMESTAMP THE EXACT MOMENT SHE CALLS HIM OVER. I ASSURE YOU THAT YOUR FUCKING DUMB ASS IS WRONG.

Paulinefags are the biggest bandwagoners. If you actually cared abiut the character you would have been playing those lame Mario vs Donkey Kong games just for her but you didn't give a shit until they put her in a suit and gave the main vocal track to her in a cutscene.

>If you actually cared abiut the character you would have been playing those lame Mario vs Donkey Kong games
but i did. i didn't get the last one but i even had a set of the characters' little figurines like those tiny mecha-marios

Attached: paulie singing.png (540x764, 335K)

Right here you insane retard?
youtu.be/VouqoMzGZa4?t=78

Literal unironic dumb incels

>I have no idea why a man being rejected makes people seethe so much

>almost every single new mario game, from the 3D ones to ones like Smash and even the RPGs, feature women that are more interesting and more in the spotlight than Peach
Why is she even in the series? Is it some stupid boomer legacy thing?

Attached: 1443543114815.jpg (596x800, 52K)

>you would have been playing those lame Mario vs Donkey Kong games
>lame

Get fucked. The one on the original GB was great

it isn’t SJW. It is just stupid

Peach just wants a MAN, not some boy-height plumber midget or turtle mutant... SHEESH!

Was phrasing it like that supposed to make you seem more reasonable? You're throwing a fit because a fictional children's game character was turned down during his impromptu proposal as a joke

butthurt fag BTFO

This whole thread is SO full of incel rage. I cannot tell you how reasonable it was for Peach to not be interested after JUST being kidnapped by a horny reptile for days and THEN Mario immediately wants to propose? COME THE FUCK ON, YOU AUTISMAL IDIOTS JUST DONT GET BASIC HUMAN INTERACTION IF YOU THINK THATS OKAY

a s ple dra me l s k ight's s?

After this incident, Mario and Bowser became incels

u mr gay

>should be beaten bloody in the streets

Glad you approve of such violent thuggery over someone disagreeing with you. Just remember, the mob will come for you eventually. ;^)

If you think this is SJW you're retarded and probably lonely

>she starts flying away on Mario's ship before Mario is even close to it, which would leave him stranded on the moon
That ticked me off, ngl.