GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Otis (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Otis (yes, THE Otis from Barnyard) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Otis walks into the spotlight!

>B-BUT BARNYARD IS A MOVIE!! OTIS ISN'T A POPULAR CHARACTER!!!!
“No!”

Hate to disappoint you, but there was a Barnyard game for the gamecube AND wii! And while you continue to praise nintendo for adding Banjo, a literal who, need I remind you that Barnyard is a cross-platform gem? Banjo’s reveal not only proved cross-platform additions credible, but also confirmed that Otis voiced by Kevin James will be in Smash Ultimate! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: barnyard.jpg (600x337, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr55ROfnGpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based SAKURAI
Otis from barnyard is the most kino character

BASADO

i remember playing his game on ds. Cant wait, otischads.

Spoilers: the barn isn't funky

Huge if true.

Will otis get his smash invitation?
The awnser is in [pic related]

Attached: 23232344.gif (720x540, 172K)

Leave it to Sakarai not knowing who the fans really want and leaving the true chad hanging

Attached: Snotty_Boy.png (671x516, 484K)

oh no no no no

Why does Otis have udders? Is he trans?

it's a CHAD trait

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Bobby (yes, THE Bobby Baccala from The Sopranos) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Bobby walks into the spotlight

>B-BUT SOPRANOS IS A TV SHOW!! BOBBY ISN'T A POPULAR CHARACTER!!!!
“No!”

Hate to disappoint you, but Quasimodo predicted this! And while you continue to praise nintendo for adding Banjo, a literal who, need I remind you that the Sopranos is getting a movie spinoff next year? Banjo's reveal not only proved cross-platform addition credible, but also confirmed that Bobby Bacacala played by Steve Schripa will be in Smash Ultimate! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: bobbo.jpg (408x500, 41K)

Okay, now THIS is based (and one might even say it is redpilled). Take this - you deserve it more than I do.

Attached: 1537486830864.png (332x332, 126K)

Fake leaks Back the fuck up. heres the pick

Attached: AmbitiousHarmlessDassierat-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

Attached: image.jpg (772x948, 164K)

"Otis" is a bastardization of "Notits". Xe is the chosen one born to restore equilibrium to the human/cow dichotomy and usher in a new race of superbeings

>Male cow with utters

Attached: 63.png (629x581, 27K)

The real reason is they legitmately didn’t know that bulls were male cows and that cows were their own species

cuntboy

nintendo would have to censor his udders unfortunately

based

Those aren't udders, they're 4 penises.

Otis has 4 dicks and you all got only 1 lmao

Reimufags and waifushitters btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=lr55ROfnGpU
what the fuck was this show even about?

>implying Riko isn't already in
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

He deserved better

Attached: Mrbeady_0002_simple.jpg (324x500, 53K)

Why did this guy have teats

Moooo

Hey guys, steve from familycraft here. I just came to remind you that I am in smash. Nuff said. Hehehehehehehhehe

Attached: 1560253230140.png (680x1026, 478K)

have sex

Attached: Back_at_the_Barnyard_Otis_Milked.png (240x240, 108K)

The hero we need

Attached: 1527486087035.gif (245x250, 967K)

Can someone post the version of this with hitler? I really liked that one but i forgot to save it

Nickelodeon post-1st Spongebob movie is fucking weird

HOLY CRAP

Attached: family guy.jpg (480x360, 25K)

cringe familygoy posters
fuck off
bardyard is funny
familyguy isn't

Based as fuck

The Barnyard PS2 game is a hidden gem

>bardyard is funny
Then why was it only remembered for the tranny cow

because he funny doofus

To those my age (25), shows like Victorious, icarly, Big time rush, Back to the barnyard, Mighty bee, etc. were considered the era where Nick went to shit.

But to the Early Gen Z/Zoomers just a few years younger than me, those shows were "golden age" Nick. Which I guess shows this is all a cycle.

Attached: ny34frw1pq531.jpg (1080x1083, 359K)

>a literal tranny

Attached: joker.jpg (577x1280, 702K)

keep crying for barnyard the most KINO show ever made, loser.

>"What's that you have Otis?"

Attached: otis-4.jpg (638x480, 37K)