I played HLVR

I played HLVR
what do you want to know?

Attached: Valve-Rumored-to-Develop-VR-Headset-for-Half-Life-Prequel.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

how big is your vagina

I dilate 3 times a day, so getting bigger all the time!

Is it half life 3? Will it finally end the half life story?

Tell me something that makes me believe you.

God I wish this were me

fuck the french

Attached: 1536698297971.jpg (1065x859, 260K)

Why are you lying? Alternatively: Why is Valve so retarded?

No, it's a Prequel to HL2 that takes place during the seven hour war. the twist? the section i play takes place in Aperture science, you play as a scientist speaking on a radio with Dr. Kleiner as you rush down to the bottom layer to activate the portaling machine aboard the Borealis
got nothing for you man, the game comes out this year though

I'll bite OP.

How much awful teleporting as movement do you do?

for fun.
this gave me a bit of hope in the future of games at valve. A LITTLE. it was kind of ugly and looked barely better graphically than Portal 2

optional, the game supported free movement similar to RE7, with smooth turning or set degree intervals
or you could move with teleportation. both felt bretty good

Is valve ever gonna follow up episode 2?

probably. i didnt even bother asking
forgot to mention the game is playable regularly on PC. its not VR exclusive

but was it fun?

best VR game ive ever played, so
kinda

Can you set your headcam to a POV when you get eaten by a barnacle, haha? That would be kind of funny, haha.

yes

i played a section with absolutely 0 enemies besides glados' turrets and rocket cores.
but yes its always POV

stop doing this to yourself Tyler liar. when you suicide do it outside. I will be there for your girl to take your place dont worry

Attached: DmhX73gUcAAZnAs.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

Did you play that version? How does it differ? This seems to go against Valve's stance that games need to be designed from the ground up for VR.

don't forget to use sv_host_timescale .25 for maximum funnies haha

that actually sounds decent if you're for real
are the Combine synth soldiers?