Get the sad ending and it's my fault

>get the sad ending and it's my fault
>don't feel like playing the game anymore

Attached: untitled.png (257x275, 98K)

He's alive in V driving taxis for Roman probably

Well to be fair that easter egg in V has pictures of GTA IV so it would be weird if Roman and Niko didn't change their profile picture on Lifeinvader in 10 years. But then again GTA often uses pictures of other GTAs regardless of the time setting.

They confirmed he's alive in V. In one of the main mission cut scenes they wanted him to come over for a heist but he wanted to lay low or something

RIP Roman

Niko or Roman? Niko doesn't die in GTA IV, Roman dies in one of the two endings.

Niko

Ah that's cool, I like that they connect the games with each other somehow. I still wonder which GTA IV ending is canon though.

Kate is canon, Packie leaves LC after his whole family dies or goes to jail

Ah, thanks! I didn't play V so I didn't know.

()
unless Packie leaving LC happens in IV in the other ending

If you don't feel like playing anymore, then good news for you, that was the ending.

IV doesnt have a good ending, thats why its good

>If you die, your online profiles remain unchanged and agelessly immortal.

I dunno user, there's a certain charm in continuing to play a save where you and/or the rest of the game world is doomed.
Fuck up bad and get the bad ending? Allow the player to play after the ending so he can soak in his fuckup.

I think the Deal ending is superior. It certainly is much better from a dramatic point of view. Going after the main villain in the final mission, after he kills your cousin, was just more satisfying than going after Pegorino.

>your dipshit cousin you've been interacting with all game
>some Irish bint you probably didn't date and barely know

It's not really much of a choice

Yes, I absolutely loved the story, I was never emotionally involved in a game so much. But having Roman die gave the game so much closure that I feel like there's no fun in playing it anymore. As opposed to the other ending that's more happy and cheerful, hell I'd probably even want to keep playing bowling and pool with Roman after that.
Isn't that true though? What happens to the facebooks of people who die?
I agree. I also thought that Pegorino would be more likely to get Roman killed out of anger than Dimitri (though I know the thug kills Roman by accident). If you fail one of the previous Pegorino missions he hints that he'll have Roman killed (even though of course failing the missions is not canon). I knew Roman or someone else died in the endings but didn't want to get myself spoiled so I didn't know what choice led to which ending.
I also liked how the person you listen to for advice before the choice is the one who gets killed.
You don't know who dies until they actually die, it's not like the game asks you if you want to save Kate or Roman. I went with the deal because it's what Roman wants you to do when you call him.

Revenge is canon.
You can find Roman on Life Invader in V. Life Invader wasn’t created until 2010 and IV takes place in 2008 so Roman and Niko are alive as of 2010

You are right. Especially since I forgot to pick a different save slot after the big choice. If I want to make a different choice I have to go several missions back with some other save I made once.

>not spending time bowling with your cousin valuing your family history together
>not spending time with the virgin chaste redhead even though she never puts out envisioning a stable family in the future
I played GTAIV thousands of hours but only finished it a couple of times, the dilemma is real

>didint kill demetri the first chance he got

you dumb-dumb

Attached: 1559395318369.gif (398x208, 810K)

Does Kate even sleep with Niko ever?

nope, she is pure

I know, looking back I made a retarded choice. I remembered reading the GTA IV endings years ago and I incorrectly remembered that doing the "less likely" choice was the one that saved Roman. I was wrong.
Oh well I guess I need to get the The Sims inspired DLC where she marries Niko.

No she's a catholic girl Niko was gonna marry her

It's impossible to relate to a Slav, they're barely human fucking beings.