Let's talk about the next evolution in card games: Autobattler

Do you play?
Do you enjoy it?
Which IP would you like to have a Autobattler game?
Pokemon, Digimon would be awesome..

3 Agumons turn into Greymon.. Poggers...

Attached: 111.png (664x381, 383K)

The fuck is an auto battler?

I don't care, they're games for twitch streamers/viewers and moba players who don't know better, I stopped playing MOBA shortly after LoL went out of beta.

How many players does TFT have in-game?

Educate yourself, go watch 60 seconds of gameplay and you will figure it out.

as much as pbe server allows, currently its almost 30 hour of waiting time in queue,

Attached: MCxSfSl.png (1029x414, 184K)

Yo kiddos, here's a tip. Stop worrying about which games has the most players and/or viewers. My favorite game, Planescape: Torment, probably has less than 100 people in the world playing it right this minute. That doesn't make me upset, because I don't focus on what's popular. This is simple shit, people learned this in ancient times and zoomers like you are still falling into the trap of caring about whats popular thousands of years later even though your elders tell you again and again not to.

these are just card games with an extended battlephase

except you can play torment alone when you cant do that with multiplayer games

Care about the queue times, not the player numbers. It's pretty simple, try to play multiplayer game, if games take too long to find at your skill level then stop playing them. (which is what I had to do in Dota cause it's not very popular in Aus so once you're at a high enough level you almost need to queue on SEA just to play).

thanks for your worthless post

I actually enjoy Dota Underlords over Dota 2.

Sorry if this is a bad opinion. I never played the original mod but this one is nice.

Did the Underlords tutorial and it seems alright. Will at least try TFT when it goes public and see how that goes.

>over 9000
fuck lol

Autobattler is the name some are pushing for the dota autochess clones
Kinda like when Riot pushed for moba as a genre instead of calling it dota-like
They don't want it to be obvious they all copy an original game

>Riot makes a better game than Valve
Hate to see it.

Why is valve so shit at UI and fantasy art style?
Too many fps fag devs thinking they are hot shit and can make anything?

Mentally ill faggot
stop
ban evading

Valve just listens far too much to Reddit for their game design and balance. I think I believe the rumor that Icefrog left Valve some time ago because nearly every big change in Dota is something that Reddit complains about non stop.

Megaman BN 4.5

he left the internet and only talks with the chinese now.

There are only 1000 people playing my favorite game right now. Each game requires AT LEAST 30 players, a good round needs more like 70. It's still fun as fuck. Playercount doesn't mean shit.

what the actual fuck is autochess

Mobile games were a mistake