Your reaction when you win adg

your reaction when you win adg

Attached: sexytime.webm (198x176, 627K)

I just don't get it. They were all guys sitting around autistically playing games then all of a sudden they're all females(male). It all happened so fast.

nsfw that shit next time

>It all happened so fast.
Well, that is the point of speedruns.

Attached: 1531743194778.jpg (400x460, 36K)

eeeeyyyyyyy

Attached: 1540925208664.jpg (522x623, 187K)

Made my day.

Reminder that Yea Forums would be fine with this if they were attractive.

Attached: 1551925069322.jpg (411x620, 39K)

Cheeky cunt

Attached: 1555240795083.png (904x401, 646K)

Yes, and?

Attached: tenor.gif (276x266, 652K)

nothing wrong with good looking people

Everyone would be ok with it if they were attractive, a good appearance is everything in our society. Even the jews would defend Hitler if he was a sexy woman in an erotic uniform fucking jewish man to death.

kek

Attached: 1530196142613.webm (1600x900, 984K)

Oh man who would GUESS right
If ugly people weren't ugly others wouldn't find them ugly, like, for real, dude.

>Everyone would be ok with it if they were attractive
Not me or even the majority if people you fucking weirdo

these guys call you incels because they are having autistic gay sex right now

imagine the width

What the fuck am I looking at? Is it two gay men who decided to LARP as two gay women? Were they attracted to each other before they started playing dress up or is it only now that they're both pretending to be women that they've decided they're attracted to women? So were they gay for each other before or is it only now that they're both pretending to be the opposite gender that they're gay for each other? I can't even put to words exactly what I'm trying to ask because it's so convoluted but hopefully it makes enough sense.

I'd unironically fuck the boy out of a tranny if they actually looked like anime girls, i'd take all of his stds i dont care

They couldn't get real women so this is how they cope.

What, you afraid of some bit of kissing? Have sex next time.

Assuming it was possible for a tranny to be attractive, you'd still be wrong because most people find the idea of trying to change their gender a disgusting aspect of a person moreso than the unattractiveness of that person.

Attached: 1533661733531.png (860x900, 585K)

oh no I'm gonna pretend there is something wrong with that

goodpost

Attached: PRANK'D.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Bravo.

Attached: 1561283077078.png (600x500, 81K)

Attached: Untitled.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

and your point being?

Attached: BASED.gif (330x300, 48K)

Check out the big brain on user!

Attached: quote-we-sometimes-have-a-flash-of-understanding-that-amounts-to-the-insight-of-genius-and-robert-mu (850x400, 80K)

Post a picture of your girlfriend and I'll find a pic of a tranny more attractive.

They speedran their transitions too, any%, skipped through 99% of the required steps

My fucking sides

Nice.

Attached: 1561296528319.jpg (600x600, 174K)

yay this is going straight to r/Yea Forums. post me in the screencap. keep posting reaction images guys, this is epic

2015 was a paradigm shift in the world. Everything changed that year, it was the point of no return and the start of the tranny exodus

Attached: 3496534.jpg (556x610, 197K)

Funny how this ape literally manhandles her head for a tranny smooch. Jesus Christ.

___ _ ____ ____ ____ __

Attached: 1560145720625.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Overrated reddit post.

>ugly ass trany
vs
>beautiful straight girl
>implying anyone in its right mind would go for the former
based retard

>horny lonely man turn into trannies to become sexual deviants
what a twist

>having a shit day
>read this
>literally laugh out loud and brighten my mood
have a (you) user, well deserved

you are either a liar or a ugly tranny. People who are attractive are more likely to land a better job than someone who is ugly. It's a fact.

“having sex” isn’t an accomplishment unless it leads to you passing on your genes, that’s the whole reason it’s valued, it’s seen as a competition among men to be attractive enough for an attractive woman to allow you to impregnate her. It isn’t an accomplishment for the woman, and it isn’t an accomplishment if the woman is ugly, in fact it’s actually something to be ashamed of.

>You're not allowed to have fun because some reddit faggot will steal it and have second hand fun.

Who gives a fuck?

of course we would, where the fuck are the cute trannies and dick girls?

Attached: 1538646491682.jpg (320x240, 12K)

sphere hunter (sue lightning) is hot as fuck

They’re literally straight white men who were upset they couldn’t get in on the pity parade of victim hood so they cut their cocks off so they could be “victims”. Since they’re straight men they larp as lesbians but since they’re to ugly to attract an actual woman they pretend to be attracted to each other (to be fair, straight ugly people pretend to be “in love” with other ugly fat people all the time, so it’s not just a tranny thing). Other progressives have no problem with this as, even though they would never admit it, they view it as two substandard white men removing themselves from the genepool.

You mean the disgusting caked up jawlet? Nah, you’re just an incel who gave up on having standards

I doubt that the "trannies like speedruns" meme has made it to leddit

if this is a tranny, it might be the first one I actually really wanna jerk it to.

Based fuck niggers