Nintendo Switch Mini "secret" information [Updated]

In light of Chinese manufacturer, HonSon, and UK retailer GAME putting out accessories recently for the switch mini, I figured I would share details I know of so far regarding the switch mini. The details are from someone I know close to the manufacturing of the switch mini in southeast Asia, where Nintendo has decided to move all mass production for the Switch and other Nintendo products.

Specs
>5.8in touch-screen LCD panel with 720p resolution
>Same underclocked Nvidia tegra X1 soc found on current switch
>4gb ram, 32gb internal storage
>One front firing speaker towards bottom of the screen
>Detachable Joy cons are not present. This cheapens the cost of the system, and the manufacturing costs of the system as well
>Will be playable on TVs via a "mini" dock included with the system
>A "mini" controller also comes packaged with the system to be used in docked mode or tabletop. It's essentially the pro controller but a "mini" version of it
>Support for microSD cards. Expandable storage up to 2TB like the current switch
>Battery life appears to be the same as current switch. Battery is smaller than current switch
>Built-in gyroscope on both the handheld and mini controller
>IR camera also found on both
>USB type C is present on the system, as well as the mini dock and mini controller

Price, release date, and accessories
>$219.99 USD, €199.99, £199.99, ¥23,999
>September 20 worldwide release. Launching on the same day as Link's Awakening remake
>Available in multiple color variants: neon blue, neon red, and black/grey
>Will be officially announced "by the end of June". Not sure what day or where the system will be unvelied
>Pre orders starting on the same day as announcement
>Nintendo will sell first-party cases for the switch mini in multiple colors variants (as pictured). Will be available to pre order
>A handful of other third party accessories for switch mini will be available to pre order as well, the same day the system will be revealed

Attached: IMG_20190621_085913.jpg (1169x600, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/338341-game-spain-adds-multiple-placeholder-listings-for-switch-mini-acc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Switch Mini. For beta soiboys with small hands.

I may be of small stature but I could still kick your ass

You wish you fucking manlet.

I haven't heard about that bit to do with GAME and the accessories. Source on that?

be a shame if something happened to those shins of yours

Just eat him?

Attached: Hey-Guys-Itis-an-Internet-Fight.jpg (292x298, 23K)

>Fake leakers have latched on to new Switch Models

Oh brother
Remember that one time a fake smash leaker posted with a trip, and it was the username he uses for everything? Then someone found his reddit, along with an account for a gay dating website? Good times

>Price, release date, and accessories
>$219.99 USD, €199.99

In case there was any doubt this was bullshit

Still no USB-C on top?

you better watch it too punk

>Some random chink company has insider info!!!
>people actually believe this

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

What's the point of this if battery life is the same?

>>$219.99 USD, €199.99, £199.99, ¥23,999
lol no
it's going to be 300+

Yes because what the Switch really needs now is more underpowered hardware

Source: your ass.

No one cares about hardware nigger.

Nintendo have always had the lowest hardware settings. Yet they sell a tonne, why you may ask?
Games, they deliver games that have amazing gameplay and replayability. Not cinematic hallway shooters with top quality set pieces that are only interesting for about 3 hours. Suck a giant dick, if you cared about hardware you'd get a PC.

>A "mini" controller also comes packaged with the system to be used in docked mode or tabletop. It's essentially the pro controller but a "mini" version of it
Out of all the retarded fake leaks I've ever seen, this has to be the most stupid.

Attached: 1554932543756.png (540x960, 845K)

Be honest Yea Forums. You'd get one wouldn't you?

Attached: f12288154652.png (949x580, 400K)

what about new nintendo switch turbo?

Nope Im not a beta male with small hands. Give me a switch pro with better hardware

This leak is fake because the new Switch will not come with a dock nor an extra controller.

Does the sticky note say "Pick up HRT on Tuesday at 3:30!"?

I love handhelds, but is there anything worth playing for a switch? I'm not interested in bing bing wahoo, smash, zelda, indies or multiplats

Attached: 1554459674309.png (225x225, 4K)

No because they’re not real

The absolute state of Nintentards.

No, I use the switch 100% docked.

No, but I'd probably buy a Switch Pro.

All of those are worth playing

Holy shit so that mini controller leak was true?

Pic related. It was leaked a while ago that this would be the new pro controller made for Nintendo classic games. Nothing ever came of it though.

Attached: 20111.jpg (836x812, 173K)

Not enough to justify buying a new console if that’s your criteria
Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina look very promising, and The New Fire Emblem might be good.

>Daemon X Machina
Is it less of a laggy piece of shit now? Because the demo was showing it off as a very laggy piece of shit.

what kind of monkey designed this shit

I love home console, but is there anything worth paying for a PS4? I'm not interested in cinematic experiences, sports sports sports, stronk women, indies or multiplats

Attached: index.png (225x225, 4K)

>Nintendo classic games
It's not real, the NES controllers they released are for that

here. I’m also assuming you don’t want to play games that came out on the Wii U. It does reach the 5 game rule if we go by that

Attached: flip.png (836x812, 570K)

so is this going to replace the 3ds?

With better hardware you can get grander games that don't compromise. The Switch is fucking slower than the Ipad.

Apprently trhe rumors are getting a bit more serious
gonintendo.com/stories/338341-game-spain-adds-multiple-placeholder-listings-for-switch-mini-acc

It is slightly less Laggy, but footage doesn’t seem that much cleaner. Definitely wait until it releases to see if people still comment on performance issues.

Literally the same image you fucking retard

That's a real shame, it looks fun, but it's unplayable like that. Hope they fix it, somehow.

>Rumors

So nothing concrete? Why do you people eat this shit up?

I would. I only play on handheld mode and on OG switch its pretty uncomfortable

Show me Crash Team Racing on the iPad.

Dumb Xbox buttons.

They keep saying the 3DS is not dead so who knows

Not that guy, but since everyone claims the Switch is more powerful than the 360, then show me Halo running on the Switch.

>new switch mini leak
Wow, it's only what, the third one this year?

People eat it up because it's what they want or expected. People who don't eat it up obviously expected more.

>>Detachable Joy cons are not present. This cheapens the cost of the system, and the manufacturing costs of the system as well

How will Super Mario Party work then?

Fuck off dumbass, take your console warring shit with you.

FUCK Mario party

FUCK your waggle shit gimmick

I would get one if the joysticks were level to replace my vita for emulation.

No man's sky.
The new free huge update is coming this summer.
It support vr too

Why would you play only docked? All games look like ass and performance is typically worse when played on the tv. I feel like the switch is more suited for handheld play, hardware wise. The joycons still suck. I hope pic related isnt too expensive, looks more comfortable

Attached: joy-switch-daemon-x-machina.png (839x454, 174K)

Because, as you mentioned, the joycons suck, they're way too small, thus I play every game with the pro controller.

You will be forced to buy a separate pair of joycons

>portable version of a portable console
>less features but same battery life
>only $80 cheaper

Why would I buy one? I already have a switch

tabletop mode my nigga

I already own two switches why would I need a third also I play docked only and put it on one of my pc's monitors

Why would I even consider that? If I don't play it as a handheld and plop it down somewhere, I might as well sit in front of my TV which has a much nicer screen to begin which.

That’s not the Nintendo button layout.
Nice try though.

Tabletop is good for a desk where you're >1 foot away, any more than that and you might as well be playing a gameboy

just got a switch at target for 200 and it came with a free travel case. might as well get the bigger screen if the battery life is going to be the same.

That looks like ass. Why is the B backwards? Chink shit.

When does your pic get released?

I'd like to read about this too

>non-detachable joycons
>they leave the shitty design so it starts drifting upwards after 3 months
>"we are sorry you are not eligible for warranty"
Damn, those Nintendo jews are genius.

The article is there

>$200

That's a great deal, are they still on sale?

September

Yeah I'm sure you're not full of shit.

why would they call it the switch if they don't let you switch?

>Nintendo have always had the lowest hardware settings. Yet they sell a tonne
Zooooom

>>A "mini" controller also comes packaged with the system to be used in docked mode or tabletop. It's essentially the pro controller but a "mini" version of it
Naaaaah.

>720p
>in 2019
my phone has had better resolution than that since five years ago or more

>its another totally legit leak thread