Ok, so was it officially confirmed they made them “smaller” or “the same size”?

If just “smaller” and the reason is “more realistic”, then that doesn’t make sense. Women with large breast exist irl.

If just “the same size” but she has a really compressed sports bra (man that shit must be suffocating) to only make them look smaller, then I guess that’s it. Whatever.

But which one is it? Which was officially confirmed?

Attached: 7708F8AA-C524-4387-A102-9F084182EA3A.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2019/06/21/square-enix-ethics-department-is-for-meeting-age-ratings-further-explains-changes-with-tifas-breasts/
archive.fo/9Iuv6
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1248483437
youtu.be/PkIZNmHiiF0?t=2m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will retards ever stop making threads about this? stay tuned...

You can use your eyes and brain. Don't trust scummy devs.

Attached: tifasummon.gif (534x424, 1.88M)

Dude it’s just a thread about a popular game character for an upcoming remake. Calm down.

So Final Fantasy VII was never a timeless classic, and only sold because of fat, greasy milkers?

Report or ignore. Mostly former. Mods are getting sick of them too and end up delete them

That justifies making 100 threads about her a day. Please kill yourself.

pretty much this. "official" confirmations don't even mean anything either way since companies will say anything to appease the masses

They gave her a sports bra. That's literally all they did.

>it's another thread with the same exact people making the same exact arguments they've made 100 times in the past two weeks since we saw Tifa

nothing official matters, reduced or sports bra the reason is exactly the same, female characters need to be "respectful" and "realistic" and "human" and whatever else you can think of regrading current year social politics, that's blatantly obvious ranging from MK11 to this.

Attached: squilltifa.jpg (942x588, 240K)

Jesus. If threads about virtual boobs is what gets to you this much, how do you go about daily living?

Anyway, does anybody actually want to answer the OP question instead of meaningless bitching?

MOMMY!

If virtual boobs get to you this much, how do you go about daily living?

They confirmed to give her a sports bra so she could move around not looking unnatural (i.e. not forcing them to make intense tit physics like DOA. No official comment was made on size.
Let's end this debate, thanks.

>Anyway, does anybody actually want to answer the OP question instead of meaningless bitching?

you have to take the word from either two equally potentially wrong translations or the better option would be to wait until hearing clarification from nomura himself, which is probably going to be coerced into PR talk.

See for yourself.

Attached: 1560984395705.jpg (763x945, 81K)

Attached: loose straps from breast reduction.jpg (458x709, 28K)

I love Tifa

Attached: 1560639759714.png (906x1200, 861K)

Yes, jesus we've been over this to death.
And it wasn't just the tits.
Panties and legs are also hidden and those don't even have the "tactical sports bra" excuse

Attached: 1561244382149.jpg (1570x1715, 696K)

They don’t. It was just a question.
Like I said before, calm down.

Okay. So basically nothing was confirmed yet. So everyone is up in arms for no reason.

Unless you can take the sports bra off then there's no difference in those two statements.

Attached: yaaasimmentallyhandicapped.jpg (1423x588, 322K)

Attached: every defender of nu tifa is a degenerate.png (2492x1956, 2.29M)

>The SJW cries out in pain as it strikes you.

realism and sports bra are the same thing, it's an excuse to acomodate designs to feminist standards, the fact that realism and practicality matters at all and is being pushed so hard by resetards sould be already a huge red flag not to mention realism only matters when it comes to female characters, more specifically boobs, skirts and high heels, have you noticed that?

Attached: shades.jpg (550x480, 111K)

My wife actually really looked up to Tifa when she was a kid, right down to taking her Sunday school prayers to being "I hope my boobs get as big as Tifa's".
She was disappointed that she didn't ever make the mark, though she came close.
Now she's disappointed that she 'won' and it's only because the dream she was chasing dropped down a tier.

Me? I just like big tiddies, but the Ethics Committee is worrying.
Their entire job depends on them getting upset over things. That's not how you make a productive environment. If they don't find stuff that people could be offended by and attempt to change it, their actual livelihood is at stake.
I don't imagine we'll see the Honey Bee Inn, most of the interaction with the Don, or anything really dealing with Hojo's Ancient breeding program that introduced RedXIII.

Attached: tifa.png (532x440, 374K)

Are you serious?

ah those righteous souls who never complain about anything ever

Attached: reeera11.jpg (1920x2080, 1.89M)

And now he's larping for some reason

Are those large breasted girls top 1% martial artists?

Yeah. I thought it was the most adorable thing and still tease her about it occasionally.

Yeah the worse is yet to come.
We can mod in a good Tifa, but I doubt we can just recreate an event from scratch in case they completely annihilate the Honey Inn.
Even then, any prerendered cutscene will still have censored Tifa regardless of what we do with the gameplay model

Attached: 1560878373527.gif (480x270, 2.42M)

I'll take "Shit that never happened for $1000, Alex".

Now that Tifa is ruined, It's time for Aerith to take her well deserved place as best girl.

Attached: 36.jpg (599x468, 108K)

>but I doubt we can just recreate an event from scratch in case they completely annihilate the Honey Inn.
You underestimate modder autism.

They are the same size. They aren't even "compressed", just "held together" as an anti-jiggling measure.
Some people keep using differing angles or the fact that the original top was an oversized wetcloth that made Tifa's boobs appear bigger than they actually are as so-called "proof" that their assertions are the correct ones. But they are not. The Boob size is the same.

Attached: TifaComparison.png (866x571, 515K)

nichegamer.com/2019/06/21/square-enix-ethics-department-is-for-meeting-age-ratings-further-explains-changes-with-tifas-breasts/

Aerith can't be best girl as long as Yuffie remains unethical.

It’s possible

stop making these god damn threads. get it on pc and mod them if you dont like it. she looks like a pretty, poportional woman. i hope some one breaks into your house and shanks you next time you make this thread.

well we shortened sephiroths sword so he could get around corners

we also gave cloud a regular sword because realistically his twink arms couldnt lift the buster sword lets be honest we all know its true haha

Apparently nothing has been officially confirmed though, so...

Calm down

After we get to assess the damage I'll be more sure. If the events, locations and characters are there and just need some slight edits, and maybe a bit of voice acting, I could see it getting restored by mods.
If it was completely deleted and we'd need to make new models, event flags and all that. I won't be holding my breath

>woman
chink

Attached: 1560276766767.png (371x417, 194K)

Yep, can you imagine being so goddamn pathetic that a still busty character not having ridiculous balloon tits causes you to make thread after thread after thread about it for weeks? To be that amazingly upset over animay tiddies?

Like I said, you DRASTICALLY underestimate modder autism.

trannies certainly were upset enough to harass everyone for years enough to get them remove

Attached: trannies seething so much they infiltrate a company to ruin video games for everyone until mods are (1251x4047, 778K)

We're in for dark days ahead if people are getting so divided on issues a year before release and only from trailers.

Attached: 1554244883865.gif (426x240, 1.96M)

>that fucking design
Fuck what this industry has become, that garbage shouldn't be as prophetic as it is.

Let's hope

Attached: 36585198_1452305138248618_1632341314852880384_n.jpg (578x532, 30K)

go suck a dick tranny faggot.

Attached: tumblr_ptcsdctPQg1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg (1946x1284, 416K)

>that design
Wow, it really did happen

Why did they censor Aerith's shoulderpads?

Because the 90's is over.

If it's "restricted" it's smaller. There's no way of showing "restriction" of breats in a video-game without reducing their size. Also, they are formless now.

This isn't skyrim.

XV got a couple of mods. We should see way more for VII since people actually care about this one

>XV got a couple of mods
Did they ever release those full mod tools they promised or did that end up unfinished too?

Oh, see this is technically true

They gave her a sports bra because they don't want her big ol honkalonkadoodledoos getting in the way of her martial arts fighting style, since it's a more realistic take on the characters with less stylized models. That's literally all it is.

>They gave her a sports bra because they don't want her big ol honkalonkadoodledoos getting in the way of her martial arts fighting style
This was never an issue in Dissidia, why is it now?

How the fuck can she fight with a long dress? WHERE IS MY REALISM NOW, YOU FAGS!?

what about everything below her waist? People have pointed to multiple issues with the design, though the trannies always focus on just the tits to make it seem like the critics are just perverts with no arguments

Attached: pantycensor.png (1072x401, 629K)

No?
If you are "restricted into a prison cell" does that make you smaller?
You "reasoning" makes no sense whatsoever.

You have a cool wife.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (300x265, 18K)

>If just “smaller” and the reason is “more realistic”,
stop with this fake news, they gave her a sports bra, have sex and learn how bras work

You aren't even trying anymore.

Attached: 102.jpg (625x626, 32K)

I think it got canned together with everything else when they pulled the plug on support

>They aren't even "compressed", just "held together" as an anti-jiggling measure.
I love how the excuses keep on changing every day anew. Keep it up. Can't wait what it'll be tomorrow.

Attached: Smilkiro.png (631x710, 1003K)

It means Tifa is no longer an exhibitionist who shows her panties to anyone she kicks for free.

It's not just the tit size. I could handle Tifa dropping a cup size if they were faithful to her OG outfit. The oversized sports bra and the thigh-highs are retarded and don't look good. Also, the gloves should be red to add some contrast to all the black & white.

Attached: a5f048536ee745938ad8f81dc7265c43.jpg (700x800, 58K)

because Dissidia had PS2 graphics that didnt have bounce physics

why stop there? why not put her in a burqa too?

The right word for "restricted to make smaller" is called "compress(ed)", brainlet.

NOT SO FAST

Attached: Tifa and Aeris.png (1181x3275, 1.63M)

because Squeenix isnt Muslim

She now shoots magic balls from her staff.

So why does FF7R have to have them?

they made them smaller to make her sexier.

Why don't you leave your mommy's basement right now and walk around the neighbourhood in underwear? Why don't your female relatives do so? Could it be... YOU ALL ARE PRO-CENSORSHIP!?

This. The new outfit fucking blows.

Plus she doesn't look asian in any artwork and her boots are so red now they look clown-ish. Yuffie's the asian one, not Tifa

So she keeps shrink materia in her sports bra then, I could live with that if Nomura makes it official.

>Also, the gloves should be red to add some contrast to all the black & white.
Actually she she still got "red" on her. The colors of her gauntlets and her arm-guard have been swapped. Now the armguard is red and the gloves black. If you check again, you'll see that her arm-guard is, infact, red.

Why are you making another thread, faggot? There are already 2 going on

They act like they are

don't you wear underwear at all? Guess there's no risk of it getting caught on the zipper since you cut off

Yes but that looks like hot garbage, we're not blind.

>Okay. So basically nothing was confirmed yet. So everyone is up in arms for no reason.
No, nothing 'needs' to be confirmed. Look at the post you're replying to, the only "confirmation" you're going to get is Nomura's PR speak that confuses the matter even further. There's no point waiting for anything because whether it's a sports bra or not literally doesn't matter, there's still going to be endless threads about it with endless back-and-forth of the the same two points and they're still going to look smaller than they did before.

Attached: 1470139350667.jpg (1280x962, 293K)

>projecting so hard

just report

>those thighs
I fucking wish goddamn

Her tits look exactly the same as the model in Disidia

uhh...about..that...

Attached: 1561115208127m.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>kept the thigh highs

you're a fucking faggot

they act like they're Japanese, Japan is a conservative country

>Yes but that looks like hot garbage, we're not blind.
The arm-guard covers more area and therefore provides more "red", which addresses the point of
>should be red to add some contrast to all the black & white
Shifting the discussion toward something else as a response is just shifting the goalposts again, assuming you are the same user, that is.

the dress is just a loose one user, they didn't make a body-fitting one like the original. That also needs to be changed

kek, no

Attached: mf5mf7yHLE1r1am60.png (500x277, 145K)

Yeah man, so much red contrast. I'm totally the one arguing in bad faith here.

Attached: tb-3.png (640x355, 154K)

>they act like they're Japanese
they love panties bro, isn't normal

So far I’ve learned that nothing has been officially confirmed yet. Just people assuming things.

Someone should just ask Kitase or Nomura flat out.

>using a pic that "conveniently" turns the red color, which is on her back-hand side out of view
>I'm totally the one arguing in bad faith here.
I guess you meant that unironically. See OP pic.

The point is there's almost no fucking red on those, if the whole sleeve were red you'd have a point, but as it stands now it's only visible from two specific angles.

>Ultra-high contrast from lifestream, vs very low contrast from slums/sewers
Truly a good and "in good faith" comparison you make there, bro!

>posting literally the same size
>HECK NO!!!

Attached: 1561266760624.png (355x355, 148K)

>i-it's the contrast to the background
Shouldn't a white top contrast better on black stone walls?

you have to be retarded

remake Tifa is a hottie

Attached: 1561230667543m.jpg (1024x842, 122K)

Daily reminder to report these threads!

It's about the thrown shadows. Also, while to a much, much, much lesser degree, Dissidia also got that "cleavage inning" from the OG top, which makes the breasts appear bigger, while the remake's stretch top doesn't show to cave in at all.
So it's stronger shadows + cleavage inning that make Dissdia Tifa's boobs look larger than they are.

Why make up horseshit like this to defend an awful redesign? I just don't understand it, is it for (you)s?

AC Tifa > Remake Tifa

Attached: Tifa.gif (500x260, 996K)

Threadly reminder to dilate.

>why are people talking about vidya stuff on Yea Forums wah wah
Fuck off, faggot.
People complained about Aids-Cloud an SE took notice and fixed him.

>Did you nerfed tifas tits?
>"We gave her a sports bra"
>Okay, but did you nerfed her tits?
>"We did it so she won't look unethical"
>Fine, but did you nerfed her tits?
>"Thank you and goodbye"
Squeenix and shills™

>posts fanart instead of actual screenshots/renders
The artists are drawing her way bustier than she is in-game and some are selectively leaving out/changing the aspects of her outfit they seemingly don't like.

Attached: 75204081_p0.jpg (655x1019, 359K)

>the Ethics Committee is worrying
It's just the place where CERo goes to whine because shit is too lewd

My GF also has big tiddies and is really proud of them. She constantly reminds me she's extremely lucky, since she was kinda shocked when she saw her friend's (dressing rooms and shit, apparently women look at eachother tits often).
She has 75DD and they're not saggy, stay up firmly by themselves. She can't even hold a pencil under them at 25.

She's always a bit offended when her tits are deemed 'unnatural' by feminists. People always assume they're fake.

nobody can make censored tifa look good without major changes. Most of which just make her closer to her original design

Attached: if nu tifa had actually been well made.png (1024x2861, 1.45M)

uhhh...BRO?

Attached: 1561061273357.jpg (492x593, 37K)

Aerisfags once again BFTO'D

ye?

Attached: nu-tifa.jpg (650x883, 201K)

What the fuck is that bra made of?

The new sundress is cute.

Uh, fag, I'm talking about breats that were "restricted" in a sports bra due to realism and to not move. So the only way they've shown that is by reducing their size and taking their form: originally Tifa "BIG TITS" Lockhart breasts were round, big and moved around.

Mini materia.

No it isn't. Its a bunch of weebs complaing about the breast size of a cartoon character in a video game. Its sad and you all need to get a better hobby.

Tifa was the selling factor for me personally. Although it would still be an ok game without her.

her tits are the same as they've been at least since advent children. (ff7 original literally had 4 different tit sizes, combat, concept art, low poly, and cinematic)

shes just wearing a sports bra now. that's literally the only change.so her tits bounce around less when shes jumping around punching shit.

>he doesn't prefer tights to bare leg

what a pleb.

both are completely irrelevant

the fact is that they did it and the ethics department is involved
and if we take the atual social situation where feminazi mob twitter can cause a fucking chaos, we all know damn well why this did it

Irrelevant
they did it, and the "why" is not a bad excuse like you presented
is obviously something associated with the social uproar a big titted girl in videogame would cause

>nobody complains about the sticc legs

faggpts

Not him.
They are the worst kind of tights. They're just a palette swap over tiny skinny legs. There's no skindentation, no texture, and worn under fucking boots of all things.

Attached: Ethics Department.jpg (1747x653, 221K)

Same size.

archive.fo/9Iuv6

Famitsu:But the clothing was also refined?

Nomura:This time, visually there were things that were made quite real, and real-world clothing and accessories are being used as design references. For example, we’re referencing military (wear) for Tifa’s suspenders and martial arts and biker (wear) for the gloves. The full body silhouette hasn’t changed from the original image, and from that part, we’ve aimed to increase the minute details.

Famitsu:Since Tifa’s chest is large, was there any consideration also given how the rendering was done?

Nomura:First of all, since we wanted Tifa to have defined abs, we made her more athletic looking. And then, there were also directions from our internal ethics committee that as not to make even the most intense action look unnatural it was necessary to bind [Tifa’s] chest. And thus, for her simple upper body clothing, we put a black undergarment with a fitting tank top for a fitness-conscious, sporty design.

>To recap, Nomura wanted to make her clothing more realistic and her body more sporty, and that ended up with Tifa basically being put in a sports bra so her breasts wouldn’t be unsupported during intense action sequences, which makes sense.

>There are no remarks about reducing the size of the character’s chest, and here, the termshimeru(絞める) refers to “constricting,” “squeezing,” or “pulling things tight.” I translated the word as “binding.” There is no mention of “reduction”, “shrinking” or even redesigning the character, because Nomura didn’t say that.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_okitakung__b0311cd70c1f9d276c2a18abf3019c1 (707x1000, 396K)

yup. literally all the bitching at tifa's tits is due to poor translation of 1 interview and nobody fucking verifying the translation.

It wasn't even due to a "poor translation", but rather due to people taking a translation presented as a SUMMARY literally without having seen the full version in-context.

And retards and shitposters are still saying it's censorship.

What kind of underpants do you think Tifa wears?

Attached: tifa_boxer_18jg85hfskj.jpg (798x838, 160K)

none

Either way it doesn’t matter. The OP question was answered and it was that neither of those were officially confirmed.

So calm down.

They've been bitching about them since the second they saw they weren't comically balloon sized. Everything else is them trying to make their objections more palatable to non-incels by claiming it's the principle of it, rather than just 'Muh Animay Tiddies!"

tifa never had comically large tits other than in the cinematics and her extremely low poly model where her proportions are fucked.

shes got like DD, and they still are.

lacy white lingerie

>none
But that's no fun!

Attached: ejghrlhgtkdf.jpg (565x480, 63K)

The "poor translation" narrative is fake news because the japs are bitching about her reduced breast size anyway. SE is going to make them bigger, and when they do, I'm sure you wouldn't mind right? Since this isn't an issue at all for you right?

Well he didn’t exactly say ‘same size’. He just said “we binded them”

So technically still unconfirmed.

Weebs aren't complaining about this shit, it's people who care more about censorship issues (even though we don't even know if it's censorship yet) than the game itself. I doubt actual fans who really care about FF7 and SE's games care more about this shit than how the gameplay/plot/music are handled.

If that's what they're going with, then that's fine.

We'll find out for sure when we get to Don Corneo's mansion.

Attached: uP5M5xK.jpg (744x1150, 183K)

they can make her tits bigger if they think its the right move, but tifa's design never had the huge tits people think it does. her tits were only unbelievably huge because all the proportions were fucked in ff7. its why cloud has popeye arms. tifa is the same as shes been since advent children. (and if anything she was way way more covered up in AC)

Tifa spends each morning stuffing her double D hooters into a flimsy white top.

Attached: white_top.jpg (444x638, 90K)

Yeah, they shrunk them big time.

Attached: 1561162658135.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

these arent even the original models.

She looks fine you fucking virgins

>Classic Aeris
String looped around neck once, relatively short tassel length
>Compilation Aerith
String looped twice, a little tighter and tassels hangs a bit lower
>Remake Aerith
String looped three times, 2 tight, one loose and tassels fall into cleavage

We can go further

you guys had your brains ruined by porn and cant even remember how big her tits really were

They made them smaller so they look like they are being held down by a sports bra. They didn't actually make them look compressed though as they maintain their original shape, they just shrunk the chest of the model. They aren't going to like make them bigger again for the Don's scene.

Attached: 1561151323174.jpg (1734x614, 137K)

>3 different postures
>3 vastly different angles
Still the same BS, I see. But when I post two pics with almost the exact same angle you people go "OMG IT'S INVALID BECAUSE THERE'S A 1° DIFFERENCE IN ROTATION!"

What is Tifa saying here?

Attached: Struggle is real.jpg (870x1000, 197K)

>she looks fine therefore nothing to worry about happened about a company having to change something to please the social hysterial people
found the below average iq

I would be fine if they just used her original model design like that and just added the black top. I don't know why they had to add the extra trash onto it.

A dick should be between her tits

>having to change something to please the social hysterial people
[CITATION NEEDED]
inb4 MUH IT'S OBVIOUS, I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN!

Hitomi Tanaka has a blackbelt.

Attached: 1561319653580.jpg (1600x900, 94K)

We should be humble.

Greetings, Yea Forums ~

How is everyone?

Attached: Hey There.jpg (707x1000, 120K)

>The body silhouette didn’t change from the original version, but the team has tried to improve such details.

>Developers wanted Tifa to have visible abs, so they gave her the body style of an athlete. There were instructions from the internal ethics department, and it was decided to constrict her chest [Editor’s Note: the context and wording indicate clearly that this refers to the tightness and design of Tifa’s clothing, not to her chest size] so that it wouldn’t look unnatural even during fierce action.
>Therefore, the team created a design for her upper torso, with black underwear and a body-fitting tank top replacing the original simple one. It’s a sporty design inspired by fitness.

Fucking retards just do a google search, her bust size hasn't changed and the only reason they added the sports bra is to hold her tits together aka they wanted an excuse to avoid programming jiggling physics.

Attached: eee.png (734x912, 785K)

She’s not saying anything, you can see her mouth is shut. There’s also no one around for her to talk to.

This gif is really the only evidence you need

How come some shots in the trailer her chest looks bigger and some shots they look smaller?

I could see Nomura needing a “reason” her boobs don’t jiggle as well

They only look bigger in the bar, because that was a pre rendered scene. When they use the censored model that you play with, she is a lot smaller.

Would you play bar games with Tifa?

Attached: 4824c3dc45403bf557fa787f270f7b49.png (496x693, 492K)

Big boobs will still jiggle even using multiple pieces to hold them back. They had to shrink them as well to make them look more natural when they don't move during combat.

Attached: 1561124195056.jpg (916x480, 116K)

oh really?

Attached: Nerfeeddd.png (656x749, 397K)

they move during combat, they don't lack physics completely. It just isn't exaggerated. Watch the trailer again, her tits move left and right just fine.

Yep, that's a lot smaller than

Attached: tifa2.jpg (702x858, 99K)

Attached: ff7_bc_2019_05_22_02_10_49_761.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

They don't, you can see here, they just move as one piece with her chest.

Attached: 1561058510087.gif (500x208, 2.3M)

Attached: ff7_bc_2019_06_13_01_28_53_242.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

because there is this thing called "momentum" you underage cuck, the size is the same the only difference is her boobs are resting in one shot and moving upwards in the other shot.

You retard.

Attached: index2.png (228x206, 75K)

>waist to bust ratio
muh dick

Attached: 1561306312023m.jpg (934x1024, 62K)

There is no jiggle physics in the game

They do in gameplay, go watch the trailer

>you underage cuck
>you retard
Not the user you're chatting with, but dude, calm your Tifa tits down.

What model mod are you using bro? I need that non-popeye cloud.

The boobs don't have juggle physics
They still have physics
learn the difference tranny

women with large breasts dont deserve human rights, according to liberals

B A S E D

nah, it's the same shitposter with the same images and webms for days now. I've been lurking and monitoring the threads but fuck this guy already.

They aren't moving their either, her skirt doesn't even have physics.

They don't have physics see

Attached: heyboobs.png (850x479, 718K)

>trying to reason with useful idiots

Attached: 1561273073181.jpg (326x183, 18K)

>upwards momentum
>skirt not moving
there aren't any physics in this game aside from hair physics.

>according to liberals
I can tell you're a conservative. All you conservies do is bash liberals and reference "sjws" every fucking day. If you had to go one day without saying "sjw" I doubt you'd make it.

And hell, I'm not even a liberal.

fuck off barry the skirt moves just fine you literal autist

Attached: 1560849484108.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Best Overhaul.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1248483437

Attached: 1248483437_preview_20180102150309_1.jpg (1600x900, 187K)

exactly the real timeless classic of the ps1 games was FFVIII

Skirts move while falling not while going upwards. Finish school then have sex.

That is literally not moving, it's part of her legs, it only "moves" when her leg moves, it's not a separate object from her model that has it's own physics. If you think a skirt "moves" like that you are retarded.

>Race play
Disgusting

ITT Yea Forums proves they don't understand sports bras

>B A S E D
I would post the full image but mean ol' mods might get me

You like the little hearts I added, user?

Attached: 103461fdb5ed0a4cb3d026d80c73a1da.jpg (303x517, 53K)

autism

Attached: skirt physics.png (294x308, 158K)

>Liberals never complain about liberals and conservatives never complain about conservatives
I can tell you're a brainlet

Tits too big
unethical
pls nerf

>arms up
>head looking down
>breasts pushing towards the ceiling
She's clearly falling user.

Can't believe I once respected ff fans when I see just how autistic and drama obsessed these creatures are.

this shit is nothing new.
youtu.be/PkIZNmHiiF0?t=2m49s

>ITT Yea Forums proves they don't understand sports bras
/thread

"Tifa isn't getting a breast reduction. She's getting a bra that fits her." Like that one online article suggested.

yeah we don't have a trailer amirite it's just a screenshot she is clearly falling aay lmao!!
autism

Attached: skirt 2.png (288x289, 137K)

The real question is where the fuck are mods?

>Thinking that Final Fantasy wasn't fully of waifu faggotry

Attached: 1558669998639.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

No they're not. Only a cherry picked number of retards from Japan are saying that.

You're on Yea Forums, there isn't a single fanbase that isn't fucking retarded. If you're not coming here for drama, I'm not sure what you're getting out of this place.

btfo.. this thread is trash tho

Show me one where the skirt moves up, you are just showing it maintaining the same position but moving with the leg. In 3D it's just part of the hip/leg and moves with it to avoid clipping. There are no physics in any of these screen shots.

Go watch youtobe vids with women in sportsbras that have big tits.
1. They still jiggle
2. they are squeezed together, not left separate like pic related.

Attached: Final Fantasy VII Remake.jpg (876x644, 154K)

They also gave her leggings to cover up more of her skin... dude she's a titcow from an anime game of course people are going to complain when her chest reduces in size.

Doesn't matter how or why

the post you quoted is showing her skirt literally moving up and exposing her shorts underneath you blind faggot

That's from a mod, dipshit.

All these screenshots you post just confirm that there's no physics in the skirt, that shit is even stretching the texture.
>2-2ch d-doesn't count! They're a minority!
>But 2ch is the most influential site on jp.
>N-Nobody cares you autist!

Attached: 1560284594856.jpg (1000x1894, 883K)

This is her on the fall from her spinning upper cut. You can see her skirt is stationary, it would be flying up if it had physics.

Attached: fall.jpg (703x423, 51K)

go back to gamefaqs you dick sucker

What do you think of my new underwears, Yea Forums?

Attached: a149bd1335e46e8f25f0e53732e575c5.jpg (716x1000, 104K)

>chest
>reduced
it's about jiggle physics

Attached: 1561096754507m.jpg (1024x942, 178K)

>Clouds juicy knob turners
I'm happy these shit threads have at least a few chuckles to give.

then have a figure dum dum

Attached: Square-Enix-Final-Fantasy-Trading-Arts-Tifa-Lockhart.jpg (400x376, 34K)

That has literally nothing to do with her skirt physics, that is because of the position of her legs and body. If you are saying it's a separate object with physics, you should be able to show it moving up on it's own.

first sun now titties
what retarded shitstorm will the future hold for us?

Unethical
There's a special place in hell for people like you

this "controversy" is about the stupidest thing ever

>posting a part from some random thread
based and retardedpilled

>After Tetsuya Nomura confirmed changes in Tifa’s design in Final Fantasy VII Remake were due to their internal “ethics department”, Square Enix has clarified exactly what the department does.

>Speaking to Polygon, a Square Enix representative explained the ethics department was to help the game meet an anticipated age rating.

>“In the Square Enix Japan studios, the Ethics Department is actually a group within the company that evaluates game content to make sure it is aligned with the anticipated age ratings standards across the globe (CERO, ESRB, PEGI, etc). In this case, we want a new generation of gamers to experience Final Fantasy VII Remake and are working very closely with the company’s internal experts to make sure all of the game’s content is appropriate.”

I want to spank her so bad

Attached: 1561188142824.jpg (750x408, 49K)

This "raid" is very transparent

I'd post more but you're just a filthy EOP and will keep throwing "muh bad translation" and moving the goalpost.

Give her this design instead.

literally just saw the thread scrolling by cant understand why you are making such a fuss about this

>Chest
>Not reduced
In what you just posted they even admit they went for a more right fitting clothing. What do you think that means lol

I hope Aeris sucked on them afterwards
t. totally not your former neighbor /u/

>Yea Forums
>Where Breast Size Is Serious Business

You utterly embarrass yourselves at every given chance and you're the de facto laughing stock at every other website. You know why all your epic memes keep popping up everywhere online?

Because they're so funny...

BUT WE'RE LAUGHING AT YOU, *NOT* WITH YOU

/thread

That's literally cherry picking. Thanks for proving my point retard-kun.

Dude it's shitposting get over yourself if you think it's any more serious than that

>the bigger the tits, the higher the age rating
more bullshit.

See
Yeah we laugh at you back btw, fucking retard

oof

But why is violence acceptable but tits are not?

>interpreting some random shit to fit your narrative
literally clown world

>violence
>in ff games
shit is pretty tame

>Interpretting random shit
You mean reading what they explicitly wrote? They said they didn't want her top to be loose and gave her a tighter bra. Do you know how sports bras work my dude?

This is just too funny. I'm loving every moment of this thread

Attached: 1557217856557.png (500x375, 250K)

FF7 came out during a time of change in the video game industry, and it's hard to consider it timeless. It's a good game, don't get me wrong, but like many other "timeless" classics, it suffers from some design choices and the limitations of it's time. So does OoT, and just as bad, too.
FFVII was one of the first games with FMV cutscenes, if not the first. The art style of the game suffered from the series transition to 3D, and even at the time I thought they should have used sprites. Xenogears had the right idea in that department.
The speed of battle was noticably slower compared to FFVI, since the game suffered from some slower loading times due to the transition from 2D to 3D and cartridge to disc.
The game really isn't timeless, despite being great. It's carried by a lot of other things like quirky writing and an interesting world and set of characters.
FF7, at it's core, is an anime styled character drama with lots of focus on exploration and endgame min/max setups, and that's what people still enjoy about it today.

>I want to spank her so bad
Come and try that. If you think you're brave enough.

Attached: c842686c96141f4eeaf7123952bff26f.jpg (707x1000, 105K)

>rated T for Teen

Attached: 8686789.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

now do one of Yea Forums asking why restera is mad about avengers then someone going 'it's all it takes these days'.

Attached: D9wyuPgWsAA84gL.jpg (604x1200, 113K)

why are mods more occupied with sucking each other micro cock than doing their fucking job?

>Also rated T for Teen

Attached: 1558030294828.png (1280x720, 435K)

More like rated D for muh DICK

Tifa needs a good spanking, you can tell she is into that shit

Tifa was supposed to be busty at all times, not on specific angles. Most people can make their tiny wieners look big with camera tricks.

Attached: 1558029069882.png (1280x720, 282K)

>this user actually believes her tits are literally shrinking between angles
holy fuck

Attached: 1561232634498.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Soul Calibur vi is rated D in Japan.

"Promise to not go easy on me?"

Attached: ed69dbd36903c6226d18736612ad22de.jpg (620x870, 87K)

not too long ago Yea Forums had daily Tifa threads
we are just going back to norm

Attached: .jpg (900x720, 183K)

Tifas tits are just a excuse for fags to involve political shit into video games

God this board is pathetic.

but b-but muh censorship uh uh T-TRANNY

this

Years ago they tried to

>chooses to come into one of the few threads on the topic that are up currently
Looks like you might have ulterior motivations for doing so.

>my wife

Attached: Stopped_reading_there.png (1153x823, 127K)

SO....How about that gameplay huh? Just want to know, can you control other characters besides Cloud?