Best video game ever. Period

Best video game ever. Period.

Attached: 71S-Y6-ei+L._SX342_.jpg (342x429, 42K)

lol nope

I respect your opinion but P3 is better

Not even the best Persona game.

Attached: 402FB010-8C7E-4F95-A278-9C121291D9D8.jpg (300x288, 50K)

If the cutscenes were 1/4th as long and the dungeons were more developed and less handholdy, maybe.

Truth

I got to October in P3 and couldn't take anymore of it, mind you I was playing portable. 4 and 5 just feel so much better to play.
Never played it, it looks pretty dated though.
Agreed on the dungeons hopefully Royal will expand on them for the better but the soul of P5 is the story. I hate Jrpgs because the characters are usually fucking awful but there wasn't a single character in P5 I didn't enjoy or at least couldn't tolerate, unlike P4 which was ruined by that bear. The music, the atmosphere. Its just perfect.

Not even in the top 5 persona games.

It really likes shoving its expositions down one's throat time after time. I mostly watched my friend play it. The music was probably my favorite aspect of this game, followed by the art direction and overall style, but holy shit it's long and at times looked like it was extremely repetitive.

The writing is truly terrible. Liking this game says a lot about the person. Style over substance, coolness over thought.

Not to gloat but I have very high standards in regards to writing and I think Persona 5 is the one, if not the best written video game ever. Different strokes for different folks.

Seething switchlets

pic unrelated

Thats not GTASA

>Seething switchlets
B-but I have ps4.

>posts the very worst Persona

Attached: 1439485072782.jpg (600x550, 183K)

>tedious combat
>Morgana/Futaba repeat the same thing everytime you WEAK a shadow
>writing is predictable and long winded.
>Haru and Yusuke are forgettable, especially the former
>Mementos is pathetic filler
>Twist villain is obvious
>Daily school life and social links get boring after a couple months
>zero replayability since you know the story and most of the social links

Best Persona game but hardly best game

it's not even a good game in general - actually it's one of the most tiresome and boring games I've had the misfortune of playing

if I had paid money for it, I'd be pissed

>matter of opinion
>fair but they both have over 500+ different battle lines which I'd say makes up for it
>disagree
>Haru was shafted but either way that's an opinion
>disagree
>agree but still a good character
>opinion
>it's a story based jrpg what did you expect

Yeah...

Unironically one of the most pretentious games ever made. It feels so full of itself yet at the same time can't help but stop and treat the player like a retard constantly. There was absolutely no reason for it to be as long as it was too.

Persona 4 Golden was the best friendship simulator ever.

God this board really is full of teenagers

>people unironically think shitsona 5 is better than games like chrono trigger
uuuuugh

If you've never played another video game sure

Persona 5 is good in my eyes but I found myself liking Persona 4 a whole lot more. May just be my bias cuz P4 was my first Persona game.
I do have to give P5 credit though I adore it's UI Design and the music is great

Half of the S. Links and characters are fucking shit. Here are some examples:

>Makoto's is just about her sassy thot friend
>Futaba is the most generic "gamer" stereotype there ever was
>Ann and the model career nobody gives a damn about, also pretty bland character over all

There are barely any team events and therefor the team dynamic sucks major dick

Balacing is abyssmal because they hide something as essential as switching team members in battle behind a S. Link

Same old heatriser, charge endgame as always

Story loses focus half way in, there is too much going on altho its a 100+ hour playthrough for most people, which is baffeling

It's fucking retarded that they show you who the main villain is right of the start, taking any possibility for suspense to be

almost every slink is supposed to be about "revenge" and how its pointless but literally all you do in every slink is get revenge against x person that wronged y slink. having all side quests locked to these shitty fucking "wah someone was mean to me" sob stories gets really fucking old really fucking quick. and isnt the point of the links to get to know the person?

yeah that's also a good point, each S. Link that is not a party member ends with them finding out you are a Phantom Thief and you beating somebody up in mementos which makes it repetetive as all hell.

the only good one in this regard is toranosuke, who doesn't want revenge at any point during his link and is more about trying to make up for his own mistakes instead of punishing others. he doesn't ask you to hurt anyone, he never gets angry about petty shit, he's all around the only character that actually gives a fuck about anything

Best JRPG for sure. Maybe not best game ever though.

t. has only played 1 jrpg

It wasn't even his mistake if I remember correctly, but still he accepts it like a man instead of turning it into a pity party. Also his S. Link harmonizes with the political tone of the game pretty well, wish they added for "mature" themed S. Links such as his to the game.

It's been 3 years Yea Forums
It's just embarrassing watching you go on like this at this point, P4 had an extremely long run but it ended, I know P5 overcame it practically overnight and now it's like those 6+ years never even existed but all things end eventually, it's time to deal with that and just move on

It's gets good after 40 hours bro!

Attached: D8seprRUcAEKoPJ.jpg (320x400, 15K)

Based and redpilled

Better than being "good" for the first 10 then slowly degrading into garbage.

come now user, P4 was never good, not even in the first 10 hours

he's talking about 5 and how everything after kamishidas palace is a fucking slog

I'm picking this up soon, it will be my first Persona game, I rarely play JRPGs what should I expect?

you should expect to wait for the complete version until next year and also a bad game

you'll probably enjoy it then

nearly everyone stopped buying into that meme awhile ago, now it's just brought up in jest to make fun of people like you

>in jest
>people like you
you have to be 18 to post on this board

Yep, I really hated it when I turned 19 and hiromoot came out of my screen and told me I had to stop posting

I want to fuck joker and futaba but i dont know what this game is about at all

Wrong