Please explain Final Fantasy fags to me

Please explain Final Fantasy fags to me.

I can understand die hard souls fans.
I can understand die hard nintendo fans.

But FF fags?
No I don't get it, especially as newer entries all fucking suck.
How do you get sooo excited for a fucking JRPG REMAKE?

Attached: 5644046810_18f1ea8894_b.jpg (765x1024, 146K)

I get FF fags. They're weebs.
I don't get Nintendies.

>reddit spacing
>implying people aren't pissed about tifa's tits to the point they boycott the game

Attached: smug corrin.jpg (833x1000, 144K)

>Stop enjoying things!
Kill yourself

I'm a huge FF fag, but I won't buy FF7 remake. They fucked up with the gameplay. Besides square should be making good games instead of shitty remakes.

It was possible to be a FF fan back in the days leading up to ~FF9 so long as you omit FF8. They used to be really good games that everyone looked forward to on Nintendo systems. The only "hardcore" FF fans that would exist today are weird woman and super gay dudes.

The only FF game I give a fuck about is 5

Attached: happy tree.png (504x566, 15K)

anime fan like anime game made my japanese game company.

wow so difficult to understand. dumb nigger

Are we implying FF7 had good gameplay?

You'll buy it day one

Better than the remake, at least for me.
Nop.

This.
They're fucking retards who caved to nobody for no reason.
Tifa has huge tits, it's her main physical feature.
I might pirate it but I'm not supporting faggots shaming women for being stacked and attractive.
Do square think every girl with big tits should get breast reduction surgery too.
Absolutely disgusting.

Whats wrong with his faaaaace

if you're going to pirate it because a bitch in the game has smaller titties you were probably never going to buy it in the first place. who are you trying to fool white boy?

You have shit taste in gameplay. There's more going on in the Remake demo then endgame FF7 of "Select Attack"

That's obviously some third worlder. They always make excuses to pirate things because they're poor as fuck.

How can you like 5 and not 3????, FF3 is basically FF5 lite.

Attached: 098jm34.png (443x479, 226K)

How do people find such shit tatoo artists? Do they just look around for the lowest bidder without seeing if the person has any decent talent?

The games are very different. The decisive difference in my opinion is how the characters grow over the game. When you stop into the rift the characters will reflect the decisions in choosing jobs you've made throughout the game, they'll be entirely designed by you. In FF3 instead you pick the "current jobs" because the previous ones aren't viable anymore. That's it, you get the exact skills the devs want you to have. And the game punishes you for experimenting and swapping abilities around with the point system. Personally I much prefer FF5.

>you have shit taste, because I say so
wtv m8, I won't buy it anyway. I don't want to play another KH.

Not him, but it just looks like a clone of the KHs combat system + FF 15's, and guess what, I hate both of them.

Well... I don't think that just for that the games are completly different, of course they're not the same, but if there's an FF you might like if you liked FF5, that would be FF3.

subjective, I guess. I've played through FF5 at least six times, but the thought of firing up 3? Not having real freedom in setting up my party, going through those trash gimmick sections again... it makes me lose interest.

Attached: RetroArch-0616-224513.png (708x664, 11K)