Character is useless

>character is useless
>is still your favorite
What's her name, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1445868056959.jpg (500x669, 625K)

Haru okumura

>tfw no stinky catgirl gf
It hurts

HK-47

Attached: 1437371690809.jpg (540x600, 279K)

IQ

she killed Lord English though

Davepeta was too good for this world.

aradia is better and kept her character intact even in the epilogue
and probably has much bigger tits too

Davepeta was a horrible end for both Davesprite and Nep, and anyone who supports that abomination is literally retarded

Attached: davepeta dies.gif (650x450, 282K)

It's unfortunate what happened to this story, especially for meme characters that lots of people liked who essentially disappeared until the last second.

Attached: 1540681132528.jpg (650x437, 40K)

user

>Hussie hates Jade
>Hussie hates Nepeta
Why does Hussie hate animals so much?

Homestuck would have been better off is Hussie had never introduced the trolls at all.

Attached: terry.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

makoto niijima

boss of wheels reporting in

Attached: Boss of Wheels.png (1552x2036, 385K)

random hero's guild student npc in Fable, I wish I could hear her soothing voice for hours

vidya game of better series when

Attached: 1433992148066.gif (300x218, 887K)

never read homestuck should i get into it?

Attached: 20181231_021556.gif (382x678, 1.68M)

God no.

Attached: boi that dogg thicc.png (1128x735, 60K)

>tumblrstuck in 2019

No.
It's the webcomic equivalent to Game of Thrones in terms of endings ruining everything.

If you want to see your dreams crushed before you, sure go ahead.

I've always considered the first half of homestuck good enough to warrant experiencing it. Acts 1-5.2 are 10/10 in my opinion and everything after that ranges from total garbage to mildly humorous.

Why are Active Light classes the fucking best?

>light players
>he thinks breeding stock for more superior players have any worth
lol

Attached: space players are breedsluts.jpg (850x1133, 303K)

Read Problem Sleuth first. Only go into HS is you end up craving more.

who else /neverreadingtheepilogues/ here.

Attached: 1429149362755.png (500x632, 66K)

Davepeta is great and anyone who hates them is just against two characters reaching their happiest form of existence together

>breeding stock
user, Light players are trained to be good in combat and cull weak members such as Blood players from the game.

Attached: 1436242346621.png (325x334, 10K)

But Eridan, you're in the epilogues

99% of people who have read homestuck, I reckon.

That's why you think, but we all know their REAL purpose.

Attached: octomom.png (478x523, 112K)

I WANT KANAYA TO HOLD ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: Radiation.png (540x720, 853K)

Call me paranoid but I don't think this thread is really about video games

With her huge strong arms?