The best fighting game player uses a fightstick, why don't you use one Yea Forums?

The best fighting game player uses a fightstick, why don't you use one Yea Forums?

Attached: 1437511801118.jpg (599x597, 51K)

Do they? I see a bunch play on pad. Though that doesn't really matter since it all comes down to what you feel comfortable using.

Because I've never set foot in an arcade and don't feel like handicapping myself

It isnt about using a stick, it is about whatever er method is necessary to perform moves consistently and accurately. Hitbox is objectively the best input method.

Because I'm not a fan. I only play with friends, and not one is good enough to actually try to learn more than one or two combos.

I think I have one somewhere but I've never used it

Is infiltration still regarded as the best?

It is completely preference. Some games it does matter somewhat. Plinking in SF4 for example was much easier to do on a stick. However, for most games it doesn't matter. I'd argue that pad/hitbox is better for games that require fast back to forward movement or has as fast paced neutral because of less travel time moving forward to back.

t. someone who plays on both depending on game

because i grew out of fighting games when i was 14, now i just play them for fap material

No, a gay furry nigger is universally considered the best fighting game player due to his versatility.

not really, only time he was the "best" was probably in 2012 when he won almost everything in SFIV

Is this one good enough?

Attached: 71CZXmR2UZL._AC_.jpg (1498x925, 122K)

and he's a pad player

so in the end OP your argument is invalid

not anymore m8

image macro would make this meme viral. you're welcome

Attached: evocorevalues.png (670x435, 482K)

>barely winning anything this year
>best player
bruh

youJustGayNow.jpg

Sonicfox is only good at games that the Japanese aren't playing, he was closest to being the best in DBFZ but Kazunoko beat him.

I kinda miss SFIV back when Gamerbee and shit used to play

based daigo is pushing hitbox
too bad hitbox layout is garbo
I really want people to meme the real controller companies to make a comfy one

Nobody cares about Inceltration anymore

Nice trophies

It’d be a real shame if he grabbed someone by the wrist to stop her from smashing them, so she had to smash the rest of them out of self defense