This is what Banjo should have looked like

This is what Banjo should have looked like.

Attached: 1550201551402.png (401x663, 315K)

here's what you look like

Attached: faggot.jpg (275x183, 19K)

Soulless OP.
Soulful Burn.

OP btfo

i was gonna say this is one of the worst redesigns i've ever seen then i remembered microsoft graced us with a even worse one for conker
hell the new battletoads looks pretty bad too, what is it with microsoft and not knowing how to redesign rare properties

Attached: young conker.png (457x449, 383K)

Attached: D3P7Ve0X4AAAdDw.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

OP BTFO

Attached: stevebtfo.png (960x569, 293K)

OP BTFO

Attached: 1561052883667.gif (600x557, 170K)

Get fucked.

Attached: The hour of glory when the legendary heroes Banjo and Erdrick struck the final combined blow to Stev (1140x771, 554K)

The guy who designed Banjo already commented on the Smash design saying he's happy with it and the only change he would make is having the shorts be a tighter fit.

I unironically like this redesign. Just tweak it a bit more towards the old design, particularly the eyes and kazooie and make it less blocky

He need some round.

this looks like a gamethoery thumbnail

WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING BROS

Attached: rareabortions.png (1692x411, 1.02M)

literally ALL soulless
what the fuck?

>using a 10 year old design versus the design for his upcoming game
Why

Game Theory: Is banjo the hero we need?

I am honestly not surprised. Rare's dev team no longer has any of the talent or soul that is responsible for the beloved classics.

An unbound loose faggot wow haahahsh

>switching from jap Nintendo parents to western shootybang owners results in quality downgrade
>also after bleeding out 90% of their old talent

Not surprising at all, honestly. Also Battletoads is by some other group of tumblrtards.

You know, a lot of people blame Microsoft for Rares drop in quality, but it seems like they were already on their way out before then. Remember they made Starfox Adventures before they were sold off, and they were already in the process of making Grabbed by the Ghoulies during the buyout. Chances are Nintendo sold them off because of this drop in quality and Rare didn't have any properties worth keeping. The only one that seemed half worth it was Banjo, but Nintendo still had both Mario AND Donkey Kong so they could easily make 3DS platformers if they needed to.

whose the purple bitch in the back of the battletoads pic

Dark Queen.

haha very funny seriously who is it

Attached: queen.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>height: 6'

Attached: sweating eustace.png (450x349, 245K)

Rare got bought off because the Stamper Bros wanted to leave the industry, they tried to force Nintendo's hand and it backfired because Nintendo didn't want to own an entire studio outside their main base. They were super close to being owned by Activision before Microsoft swooped in and bought out their stock.

>no banjo lootboxes.
Thank fuckin' god.