PLAY Persona 3 Portable NOW

PLAY Persona 3 Portable NOW

Attached: Persona.3.Portable.full.2347884.jpg (1327x900, 977K)

>we got another shitty chibi rpg instead of a fighting game

Minako is a shotacon

Why play an inferior version though

You're going to watch your favorite characters get turned into one-note punchlines and you're going to like it.

already played it, i was the girl

Female protog, no mindless walking or shitty "cutscenes"

Persona was meant for portable play

FES is inferior.

is the girl's route fun? Are you a Stacy mogging all the other girls?

And I wouldn't want it any other way

Persona Q is great you no taste faggot

I don't feel like replaying Persona 3 right now. If I did, though, I would go with the superior FES version.

eh not really. shit characters, shit story, shit gameplay. even the fanservice interactions are tame and pretty boring

You can reject all the chads going after you and date Ken, best inclusion I've ever seen in a game

Its stuck on a PSP. I’d play it and P4G if they weren’t stuck on dead consoles i don’t own. Hoping for a switch release though

Attached: 6DDE90FE-AE14-456C-A3E7-337BA1F7AD02.jpg (750x455, 83K)

Define shitty cutscenes

Tartarus is the most retarded idea ever

Only one randomized dungeon? What were they thinking?

Attached: avgn.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Emulate, pussy

No epilouge. No 3D models outside of battle. MC can't use every weapon. No fusion skills without grinding rare drops. Nah portable is inferior.

If they made Tartarus an actual big ass dungeon with sub-divisions and puzzles and shit it would be a perfect game.

Played it twice already. Atlus where the fuck are those remakes you pieces of fucking shit!?!?!?

never ever cuckboy

I need my P3Remake NOW!

Attached: SCP4.jpg (3500x3500, 1.52M)

>No 3D models outside of battle
Why would anyone want to stare at ps2 3d anime puke graphics for 80+hours? Portable turns it into the true VN/RPG it's meant to be without the dated ugliness

>Implying FEMC being a better experience story-wise doesn't make up for it
>Implying the no-3D models outside of dungeons didn't make the game less of a slog

Attached: 1557063599336.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

Ideal way to play is P3FES then FeMC in P3P

P3P is superior for the sole fact that nobody in their right mind would want to play the fucking Answer
though you could also just play the original p3 for that

>It's meant to be
>P4g doesn't do this
>P5 doesn't do this
You're in the wrong.
>Better story
It's the same story
>Less of a slog
Personal opinion. If you want vn's go to /jp/

Attached: Did ya see that, mom.jpg (464x256, 17K)

>Sequels have improvements on past games
Holy shit

Thanks for admitting 3D models are better.

Not P3's

Also the enemies have so little variety.
Going into the Tartarus was the most boring part of the game. I needed some fucking variety.

>It's the same story
Main cast social links can be executed far earlier in her route, they're unique and better over all, and she's a fuckton more charming than Emoboy ever was in her day to day life.

Ew no, I'll stick with FES.
Fuck the stupid VN format portable has.

P3's models are literally no different than P4's

Yeah but social links aren't the story.

They're part of it. They're a big chunk of the game's narrative.

But they have nothing to do with the narrative. Social links have little if no impact on the story. Gameplay yes story no

Have you heard of Persona 5 scrambled eggs?

I played it years ago. I did just start Q2 though, I didn't even realise it was out since I haven't seen a single thread about it since it launched.

But I already played P3 and I don't have a PSP anyway.

Attached: 1555121990161.png (600x424, 286K)

That's a big punching bag she has back there

I'd rather have Raidou 3 than a Persona musou.

P3P is for people who don't actually like rpgs or the idea of getting immersed in a game and just want something that lets them grind to release endorphins and unless you play it on an emulator (ruining one of it's few advantags) there's a bit of loading before every single action in combat that makes the already drawn out combat unbearable

Recently hacked my Vita, so I might. Waiting for my SD2Vita to arrive.
Should I play this first or Persona 4 Golden? Never played SMT or Persona before.

I already played FES earlier this year.

>Implying FEMC being a better experience story-wise doesn't make up for it
she's actively makes the story experience worse. the only S link she has that isn't written like total shit is junpei and because of that you miss out on the MC being a sociopath that only starts hanging out with kenji because a monster said he'd get superpowers if he did. everything else reads like a fucking otome game
the genki dialogue choices the whole game remove the aspect of character development the male character has where you actively get less stoic/uninterested responses over time as he starts to actually give a shit about others
saving shinji is retarded fanservice and it doesn't even effect anything because he's going to die of persona cancer in a few months anyway
letting someone besides aigis sit with you on the roof at the end makes her character have no payoff

Why is P3 MC such a jerk?

because P3 was still keeping the roots of the earlier games in the SMT/persona series alive by having characters who have actual flaws they overcome (story writing 1-1) instead of people who are perfect and awesome and just have one single issue that they need to get over that isn't really their fault but SOCIETYS MAN like later persona games

also because he saw his parents die at a young age and depending on if the dark hour is localized around tatsumi port island or a country/worldwide phenomenon had to deal with that silent hill bullshit every day for a decade

it makes the sacrifice ending more on point if its a character who has some venom to them doing it

P3P first so you can realise how good P4G is in comparison

>everything else reads like a fucking otome game
No fucking shit

I desperately want them to do it. They already have high res models of all the characters from P3Dancing and they all look great

I understand the idea. But in the movie adaptation he never really transitions from apathetic jerk. You'd expect by the 3rd or 4th movie he'd change to be nicer but he never really does until right at the end.

the movie is aigis fanfiction just like everything else about persona 3 beyond the original game

What Otome games, or just games in general, have the feeling of FeMCs S-links and story?

Attached: canon.png (335x646, 119K)