And here are all the Nintendo Switch games coming out in 2019

And here are all the Nintendo Switch games coming out in 2019.

Attached: D89bH9OUwAINpup.jpg (1020x2047, 547K)

>ports and indie shit

Ehhh, only interested in Maker 2, Astral Chain and DQXI S

>interested in a port and two indies

>ANIMAL CROSSING OHNONONONO ANJAHAHAHAHAH

mario maker and astral chain aren't indies

This lacks some games such as Omega Labyrinth, but overall it seems about right.

Really good list.
There's basically at least 1 game for me to buy that I really want every single month from now on.

It's actually called New Horizon, but that may be the EU title.

Great list from now to the end of the year; but, in all fairness there was pretty much nothing between Smash in December and Cadence/Seiken Densetus Collection at E3.

Why the fuck did they backload everything instead of releasing through the year
Jesus Christ DXM and XIS are coming out in the same month, with Astral Chain the month before

Dont forget Silksong, Bayo 3, and Mettoid Prime 4. At least one of them will come out.

It's unfortunate, but releasing games before they are done would suck too.

Games never get released in summer, no idea why. Maybe there's data that they don't sell when they're released in the summer or something.

Are they really likely to be done with Silksong that quickly? Feels like it was only just announced.

What I'll buy

Attached: upcoming_f.jpg (723x2500, 665K)

I don't think you have time to play two JRPGs and a Zelda game all at the same time.

pathetic... i'm glad i have a pc, bros.

Yeah you're probably right. Shame DQ11 didn't come out in spring, would've had no time slot competition.

>for sure
fire emblem
Astral chain

>highly likely
Luigi mansion
Zelda awakening

>considering
Witcher 3(never played)
Wolfenstein

>unlikely but still possible
dragon quest
ff chronicles

no to the rest

It's not, but it is a lot of them.

Hard to believe Nintendo got RPGs back on their platform.

People usually spend all their money to go on vacation during the summer.

Honestly, pretty happy with the lineup. These are all yes or maybe for me. Pretty curious to see how Alien Isolation runs, but I already played that the year it came out.

What games are missing?

forgot the image

Attached: yesormaybe.png (1022x2047, 1.53M)

Omega Labyrinth is Japan-only (yes I know about the English language option) and this is from the NoA twitter. I'd be more surprised if it was in this list.

still don´t own a switch (waiting for revision announcment).
Things I will definetly buy:
>ctr
>zelda aw
>pokemon
Maybe
>spyro (can´t decide between switch and pc, same with crash)
>dq11s
>fm
>lucky

Friendly reminder that DQ11 on the Switch is the definitive edition

Things only the Switch has:
>complete 2D mode you can play the entire game in
>ability to explore past DQ worlds
>expanded storyline, each character will be more fleshed out
>QoL changes
>more monsters you can ride
>vanity system (transmog gear)
>orchestra OST instead of synthesized, can also choose to use DQVIII OST while playing
>can romance and marry girls in the postgame

Do you want a portable-only Switch Mini?
Because that's the only one they'll announce at some point soon.

“Doom: Eternal” IS coming out on the Switch, right? Why is it always left out?

Attached: CA9A476F-9584-440A-8F09-FC2C94DA9DF6.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Wait, why would they let you use the DQVIII OST of all games? That seems like a rather arbitrary choice.

Also, can you marry that one loli girl? I heard that, and this is actually spoilers supposedly she dies? But I also heard something about time travel and bringing her back to life? Also I heard she's actually an adult trapped as a child or something? I don't know which parts of this are true but I just want to know, can I marry the loli or not.

>Will get
Astral Chain
Daemon X machina
Luigi
Sakuna

>Probably get but need more info
Oninaki
BOTW 2

I was shitting on Mario & Sonic with Yea Forums since the whole idea of that series seems stupid, but then I was watching the treehouse segments and they had an intermission, it was just five minutes of Eggman skateboarding. I was sold on the spot.

Attached: 2019 games.jpg (817x950, 354K)

Here's more info about Oninaki for you: It's by the people who made I am Setsuna. That's all I needed to know to want to play it.

What I'll get out of that.

Attached: 1560819211015.jpg (598x1200, 123K)

>I want:
SMM2, CTR, Astral Chain, DxM (if the framerate is improved at or shortly after release), LM3, Panzer.
I will pirate Pokemon Sword to see how awful the game is and then delete it out of disappointment within 2 hours, like I did with Let's Kill Ourselves! Pikachu and Eevee.
>I want (2020):
NMH3, AC:NH, Bayo 3, MP4, BotW2: Ganondorf's Boogaloo

Everything else is something I'm not really interested in OR will play on other platforms.

>Because that's the only one they'll announce at some point soon.
afaik nikkei and bloomberg all said there will be a also a pro model this year. I just don´t wanna be like "oh no, I should have waited, 3 months" If it´s only a switch mini I will buy asap a lgpe switch. Otherwise I will wait.

>no one excited for Panzer Dragoon
You are all boring or I'm old.

I can only really see NMH3 as something to look forward to, but no one game is great enough to buy a whole platform

For all the hate Fire Emblem gets on Yea Forums I sure do see a lot of people who are planning to buy the new one.

I know someone who is excited for it and I have no idea why because I guarantee he has never played the original one. But it does look good.

It looked pretty bad

What ever happened to all the shit in this image

Attached: 1556256550463.jpg (1200x794, 186K)

Oh. Well alright.

Attached: 1561140853270.jpg (460x645, 44K)

Aside from the literal whos in that list, most of those studios have released multiple games on Switch. Problem is a lot of it is ports of occasionally awful quality.

Ports

It's missing Rune Factory 4

All of the gamedevs there released games for the Switch.

>Telltale Games
Too soon desu

Mario Maker 2 will be absolute GOTY and no one can stop that

Attached: 1561305206505.jpg (1020x2047, 919K)

What the fuck has Autodesk released for Switch? What could they possibly make for Switch?

Why would you waste time drawing a complex pattern over games you aren't going to play instead of just not marking them at all?

>Shape tool
>Drawing a complex pattern

It is, day and date. This was reconfirmed in a podcast after the direct with Pete Hines directly and other things teased for Switch. No clue why it isn't on the list though. Some are speculating that Nintendo is handling the distribution/advertising of the Switch version and are waiting until closer to release.

what is this strategy called when you have nothing for 6 months, then release 30 indies and ports at the same time, with only two or three actual “big” games?

Just Marvel ultimate Alliance 3 for me

"Business as usual"

I like those kinds of games, lined up for S&P2 at release, but that looked pretty slow.

Many of those releases I'm just going to get on PS4, unless there's some censorship controversy, that will make me choose Switch instead.

Attached: 1556371684807.jpg (1020x2047, 670K)

Unless I'm blind this is missing DMC

Attached: sketch-1560826455204.png (1080x2167, 3.04M)

Imagine buying a game available at better performance, resolution and price on other platforms for the Switch.

Does anyone else Catan?

Isn't DMC already out?

I just don't see how hot fixing high res console ports and wading through an endless sea of early access cash grabs desperately trying to find worthwhile games is any better.

Dmc 1 for switch? No?
This list has games that has come out for other platforms, Spyro, Kuni etc

Oh. Why are they only doing DMC1 on Switch instead of that collection with 1 2 and 3? Surely Switch can handle all of those.

STALKER port when?

Attached: 016.png (275x639, 363K)

That pissed me off too desu I honestly have no idea what they are doing it's not a power issue I think it's a greed issue. There is nothing on ps3 xbox 360 the switch can't run well so it's capcom being Jews

Why did I buy a Switch aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: IPUSHMYFINGERSINTOMYAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1020x2047, 1.24M)

>not getting NMH3
opinion discarded

Just because they're partners doesn't mean they're releasing games for them. They're probably optimizing their development tools for the Switch

Doubt I'll actually get them all, but lots of stuff I'd want. Nothing super exciting throughout the year though that screams must-have

Attached: switchreleases.jpg (1020x2047, 299K)

Get to it, Yea Forums

Attached: 1561305206505.jpg (1020x2047, 774K)

Attached: 1558879302923.jpg (1020x2047, 1.22M)

Attached: 1561305206505.jpg (1020x2047, 802K)

Serious question: why is Switch triggerign so many people?

You can see all kinds of shit in threads like this:
>lol, Switch sale, what is that
post just 2 days after the sale has ended
>Nincels only play Nintendo's games
but when you post everything else they respond with ''haha ports'' posts
>comfy is another way of saying boring
in 'what are you playing on your Switch threads, and much much more.

I mean, I'm not bothered with it. I'm used to it. But if those poeople don't like the Switch, why are they coming back to threads like this? Can't they, I don't know, make a thread about their favorite console and talk about it there?
Until recently, they all screamed how Nintendo fans are toxic and how they need their segregated board. But why? You know damn well they would still go to /n/intendo boards and do what they usually do. Because they can't live without Switch. That's the only reason why are they on Yea Forums, to shit on the console.

Don't pay attention to these people, they don't play vidya and they're not interested in them. They just want to shitpost, so just ignore them and don't give them the attention they want so bad