Why is Water the best fucking elemental power?

Why is Water the best fucking elemental power?

Attached: c9a1aaa360f01010a3e1ff411ca29f43.jpg (720x1080, 122K)

haha what if i drank your water magic lol i bet i'd have to pee a lot just hypothetically

One reason I can find is that human bodies are mostly water and I don't see a reason as to why you shouldn't be able to shred people from within.

>Aquarius
>Air

Why the fuck would Aquarius, the water bearer, be under anything other than water? Why would anyone try to oversimplify a stupid system that literally slots everyone into twelve “types” anyway? Jesus fuck astrology is a meme beyond all memes that just won’t die

Attached: 50FDBF1A-ADC2-4719-8FDD-CEB5A2686C22.jpg (960x960, 43K)

I'm Virgo with ascendant in Aries. And moon in Libra
Did i win the zodiac?

people also need oxygen to have their organs function and have moderate amounts of iron in their blood. im sure fire has something broken about it but air and earth can be super broken

Earth going off zodiac
Mixture of fire and earth going off emotions

>Why is Water the best fucking elemental power?
blood bending

literally me
>t. archer horse man

>leo
>achiever
Astrology is the biggest meme with absolutely no basis. It's not even based on psychology like myers-briggs for instance. It's literally all just made up shit, and people are fucking paid to make it up. It's infuriating.

I don't see you bending my tap water so no

I'm all of these things tbqh

Aquarius isn't a water bender, he just holds container that holds the water. And the element each sign is assigned to is because that sign has the core emotions that element represents.

Water can beat fire.
It can erode earth but that would take a very long time so really earth can just block it.
Air is gay.

Attached: 1545698901330.jpg (960x504, 101K)

>believing in meme astrology
>people
Pick one.

No. People can enjoy things that don't profit from their ignorance instead.

>tfw Aries
>tfw when i also have most Earth traits
>tfw Lavabender

Attached: sarah-rhoads-avatarlavabendv1-006finalsize.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

I had a nightmare that instead of a Cancer I was a Gemini

It was fucking horrible. I punched that piece of shit medium in his stupid Aries face and he said “That is such a Gemini thing to do” before dying

Clouds are air
Air brings water

Congratulations, you figured out zodiac bullshittery.

>Water is Green
>Air is Blue

Why can't we settle on fire as red, water as blue, earth as green, and air as yellow?

>air
>yellow

I want to drink girl gamer water magic essence.

ahah personally I am water but I also identify as an INTP and chaotic neutral xD