Thoughts?

Attached: D9v-wQlXoAENSZt.jpg (1938x1138, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jogj0_8rw48
youtu.be/HB3_LX3kii4
youtu.be/RkKujCTqY2Q?t=431
marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/heroes/
youtu.be/xAv1Isqr4Qk
youtu.be/d9rqjwrHWWE
youtu.be/KGj1OeaY-d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replace Wolverine with the superior mutie Nightcrawler.

who is the QT to the left of Dr. Strange?

>4 spiderman characters
>3 of them literally spiderman

Did we really need Drax?

>Spider-Gwen
>Spider-Nigger
>Venom
>Wakanda forevah

That's a no from me

Pretty sure BP was in 2.

Elsa Bloodstone

>mostly MCU shit with a few stragglers
Fucking typical. Video games are where the more obscure characters could get a chance to shine and gain some new fans. Throw in some guys who don't get a lot of love like Darkhawk or Sleepwalker.

but they are different people

Oh wait you said left. Thats Ms Marvel. Not to be confused with Captain Marvel.

Do you not see Else Bloodstone on the roster?

The older MUA games were the same shit, mostly shilling the popular movies of the time with some odd picks.

Gwen and Miles being anything more than costumes is baffling

>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Spiderman and two reskins that count as characters

What a fucking garbage roster.

But there were only like 3-5 Marvel movies out at the time. Spiderman, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hulk, Blade, X-Men if you count those. The MCU didn't even start yet. Not nearly enough characters to bloat out an entire roster with mere representation, so you could get in a lot of more obscure characters to pad it out

2 is the one that went with obscure characters. Most of the characters from 1 are in 3 as well.

Luke Cage was in 1 and 2, Iron Fist in 2.

I get Miles and Peter but Gwen too?

It should have been Peni instead.

Attached: 0*xmkMflF8JfJ2w8LA.jpg (955x537, 93K)

I would've traded Gwen for Peni but only if it's the comics Peni with the Eva mech

they gotta shill that digital release somehow

with basically the same fucking move set, even atleast in DBZ games the 12 gokus have different moves, with Gwen and Miles it's literally just Spider man with pussy and Half Niggger half spic spider with Kane's (who's infinitely cooler then miles) powers

Black Panther was in MUA1 AND MUA2.

Not that the other user would know that.

Many of these will have similar movesets, it's ultimate alliance.

Not touching it until the Fantastic Four are in.

Attached: 1554088273021.gif (640x480, 257K)

t. retarded fuckstain who only watched the TV shows

Is this Super Smash Bros Marvel Edition?

Well I have good news for you, user! You just have to wait for the F4 expansion!

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x648, 119K)

Where's my boy.
Not until they add nintendo characters.

Attached: Black_Knight_Vol_4_1_Powell_Variant_Textless.jpg (778x1200, 168K)

Do we know which Ghost Rider it is?

Probably in the expansion.

I know, that's why I said "until."
I'll also probably buy the base game used because that's really scummy, to put the FF and some X-Men behind a paywall.

I like black panther, he had a cool TV show
youtu.be/jogj0_8rw48

I just checked his bio on the game's official site, but they don't actually mention if he's Johnny or Danny.

I think it's Johnny but there are costumes so Danny and the new one are probably in. Mexican dude actually looks different so I expect him

Bad timing. FF were in the ban for longer than X-Men. And even then the X-Men reps so far are pretty on point. We just need outright confirmation that Cykes and Beast are in the base game.

The FF and X-Men ban were one and the same. There's nothing to suggest otherwise. Logically, if anything the *reverse* should have held true since the X-Men movies (were) still in theaters.

Yeah, Insomniac's Spider-Man came out without any Fantastic Four references at all and only just got the Bombastic Bag Man and Future Foundation costumes added in as free DLC a few months ago, well after the game's initial release.

Fair warning she is a Muslim, although not a particularly hardcore one (her first appearance was her salivating over some pork calling it delicious infidel meat)
Its a dam shame what civil war 2 did to her comic.

>No Wonder Red
>No Captain Rainbow
What's the point of Nintendo bankrolling it if they don't use the occasion to shill obscure Nintendo superheroes as gueststars?

This, WE WUZ WAKANDA is annoying and all but Panther himself is cool, I always liked that he was a Kang version of Batman with this sweet armor and a whole super-science kingdom to draw upon

I think Ike had it out for the Fantastic Four even more than the X-Men. Even when the huge push to try to make the Inhumans the "next X-Men" was going on, the X-Men were still getting comics. Meanwhile, the Fantastic Four were literally written out of even the comics for awhile, with Johnny and Ben coming back but being shuffled off into corners. We only just got the Fantastic Four proper back.

>The FF and X-Men ban were one and the sam
They weren't. X-Men content was being added to games before FF. I think Marvel Heroes was where this was first known.

capeshit/10

Who is the one between black panther and hawkeye? Wasp?

Why can't we get Cap with the wings helmet? My Yea Forums buddy from work was just saying he's sick of the whole militarized realistic look that the MCU made popular

It's gonna be Link and Samus

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

He's considered a classic Avengers character, after all. Really, MUA3 has exposed a lot of casuals pretending that they aren't casuals when you see so many people complaining about how this game is just MCU pandering and then go on to complain about people like Black Panther being in a MUA game when he was in the previous ones well before he ever had a movie. I've even seen someone complain about Captain America being in this game.

JESUS CHRIST REI STOP BANGING THAT STICK AROUND

It'll probably be an alternate costume.

Yeah, that's Wasp.

Attached: hero_wasp.png (2272x3118, 1009K)

Hardly the first to make this observation, but fuck, if you replace Miles and Gwen with Ultron and Thanos, maybe Electra in favor of Dr Doom, this roster (and artstyle, but let's leave it on roster), at launch, "could" have saved MVCI. The Capcom side would have need some adjustments still, but fuck, the Marvel side would have been golden, or at the very least, acceptable for most.

Mr. Power Ranger is voicing Danny so I'm happy.

Attached: Add Man-Thing, Gwenpool, and Robbie please.png (1216x467, 627K)

>doesn't have all of Nextwave/10
but I remember enjoying the PSP version of the first game so I'll give this one a shot
>tiny user spending 15 minutes teleporting around as Nightcrawler
I need more Switch games to play anyway

Shit, for some reason I was under the impression the dlc was day 1 and as such was refusing to buy the game, maybe I should consider getting it after all.

So Wasp is in and no Hank Pym? Weird. Like it though.

They aren't finished announcing characters yet.

>shitting on Sweet Christmas and Heroes for Hire
Jesus fucking Christ. Does Yea Forums know anything about these characters they shit on?

Go do some karate Rei.

I'm honestly more annoyed that beard Thor is seemingly the standard now. Look, it was good in Ultimate and MCU but fucking STOP already. It looks like garbage in the SE Avengers game too.

Is Doom confirmed a boss or anything? I haven’t been paying attention.

There's a decent chance Hank'll be playable. We saw some merchandise for the game that was leaked early that had some characters on it that hadn't been officially revealed as playable yet, like Elektra, who have since been confirmed as being so with Ant Man the only one that hasn't so far.

There's also Vision who we keep seeing in multiple cutscenes but hasn't actually been shown as an NPC, so he may or may not be playable too.

He's right though, they're garbage characters.

>5 Spider-Mans

This is some Fire Emblem in Smash shit

Fantastic Four are DLC, Doom may be added alongside with them but I can't see him in the base game if his iconic rivals aren't in it

Though, the explanation is that, even on their lowest moments, the X Men always sell, while the FF not so much.

So even when Marvel wanted to push the Inhumans, they couldn't just ignore the X men sales, while with the FF, beyond some legacy, they didn't have reasons to keep them around.

>Team Ninja is making this shit instead of Ninja Gaiden 4
That series is trully dead, isn't it? After they're done with this and Nioh 2 they'll go straight into shitting out musous for Koei and DLC for DOA6, right?

It's pretty bad, but what do you mean five? It's Peter, Miles, Gwen and Venom, so who else are you counting there?

Gimme Robbie with his Charger

Attached: Robbie Reyes.jpg (864x1314, 106K)

I see. That's cool then. I like the selection so far of chars so far and much better prefer Janet to Hank but weird seeing one without the other.
Also, who is the girl between Drax and Luke? I was thinking she was Jean but I am almost sure she isn't.

>No juggy
>No surfer
>4 fucking spider people

DLC/unlocks better be fucking sweet.

I dunno, Doom has been stealing the spotlight without Richard and co for years now, in multiple kinds of media, specially videogames. So he may be in the Base game still.

>5

>Also, who is the girl between Drax and Luke? I was thinking she was Jean but I am almost sure she isn't.

That's Crystal, an Inhuman.

I will never get over the fact that his skull looks like a fucking Bleach Arrancar mask.
Crystal, the only Inhuman character.

I kind of agree, but to be honest, Thor without beard looks really bad on videogames, I am not sure why, but most of the 3D models they made then to look like He-Man rip offs.

I’m sorry user, NG3 killed the series and NGZ raped the corpse

Attached: 1A2502CE-6B6B-4A50-B1F8-F5E14DC3CC86.png (259x194, 17K)

Not him, and if I am right, I have no idea if this is serious or not (I hope not), but is kind of funny that Deadpool is right beside the Spider people.

Will we get Hank and Scott though?

Attached: main-qimg-f5fabb31a70be20bcd20c5febe82eb9d.jpg (600x338, 104K)

Thanks for the answer guys.

Probably Scott with a Hank costume.

>Cancer, I guess
Lel

I hope it's the other way around for once. I love Scott, but it's been awhile since Hank had a time in the spotlight himself.

>Fire Emblem in Smash
Spider-Man is by far the most popular character in Marvel, so it's more like Goku in FighterZ

Not an expert here, so this is an actual question. Is Miss Marvel part of other brand then? For which I mean, she is an Inhuman, but not part of THE inhuman brand.

No u

If Doom is here then there's literally no point in the FF DLC unless that's just an excuse to do cosmic stuff.

The on good thing we can say for the Avengers presentation in the Square conferences (though I heard the gameplay demo was actually good), is that they are giving Hank the spotlight at least.

But they forgot my boy Hawkguy

Looks like a pretty good roster to me.

Yeah, the Inhuman stuff is basically an asterisk for her that's there to say where her powers come from.

Day 1 DLC character. Fucking bet on it.

She's an Inhuman, but barely associates with them and has no real connection to them for the most part. It's like how Franklin Richards is a mutant but he doesn't really hang out with the X-Men nor is considered an X-Men character.

>No Warmachine

Attached: Warmachine - Rise of the Technovore.webm (676x380, 2.94M)

I know they are different companies, but hey, if the Konami collection make good numbers, maybe Tecmo decides to do the same with Ninja Gaiden eventually. Heck, maybe Nintendo would like to publish a game like they do with Bayonetta some day.

It was funny seeing people in that YouTube chat that were only there for avengers news complain about all the rpgs

>Hulk
>Thor
>Iron Fist
>Luke Cage
>Venom
>Storm
>Ghost Rider
>Daredevil
>Nightcrawler
>Drax
>Cool obscure pick in Elsa
I have all I really need. Ant-Man, She-Hulk, Vision, Taskmaster, Colossus, & Juggernaut would be sick though. Oh, and Ryu Hayabusa as a guest because it's Team Ninja.

Attached: 1536235812254.png (533x534, 262K)

But I need OP Mr. Fantastic back.
>tfw killing everything before my brother could with his stretch power

Attached: 4chan Girl.png (424x420, 99K)

>(though I heard the gameplay demo was actually good)

I still can't believe they didn't bother focusing on showing the actual gameplay. You had to go look up low quality recorded footage people there playing the demos took to see it.

I wonder why people never caught on to the fact that the MCU is literally just Ultimate Universe 2.0 when complaining about its changes.

I'm still surprised at the two things that fucked this up from happening.
1) Why the reps thought it was a good idea to do the presentation with a PS2 build
2) Why Nintendo was acting stupid and oblivious to the development process when they've been in the industry for so God dam long. Of course they're not going to appear in the PS2 version.

is the combat braindead or not?

Probably because they haven't read any Ultimate comics. Or comics in general.

>Venom & Panther being negatives

Attached: 1546314404648.jpg (600x658, 70K)

rate my list

Attached: FUCK NIGGERS.png (1216x467, 623K)

It's painfully obvious why

During E3, a lot of people playing the game were dying or otherwise doing pretty bad because they weren't blocking, dodging or using their characters' powers. So it's not mindless enough where you can get away with not acting defensively and mashing simple attacks, at least.

Looks like it's probably Scott since they're using the MCU suit. Yes, Hank wore and designed it during his youth, but this suit was worn exclusively by Scott in the movies.

There's probably a Hank comic suit as an alt.

Attached: m-1-e1558049254112.jpg (857x482, 84K)

By Mr. Power Ranger you mean JYB right? That's pretty nice, although I liked his EMH/MvC3 voice. I'm glad some of the EMH/MvC3 cast is still around for guys like Tony, Cap, and Logan.

Marvel Knights better have Moon Knight or I'll riot.

2/10

Who else would they put in besides Punisher and Moon Knight? They're the most iconic characters associated with that brand that aren't already in the game yet.

Nioh 2 is moving every so slightly closer to NG at least, but it's still not the same. Really, I blame Inafune for giving the franchise to the fucking Lost Planet 3 team after convincing Tecmo that he could do something good with it.

Yeah, I mean him. It's hard for me to dislike characters voiced by him.
Still need my Blade.

Hence my comment. Moonie is my favorite character from Marvel. To not include him with the Knights DLC would be a sin worthy of Khonshu's punishment.

If this isn't a gimmick list based on the filename then your taste is actually pretty bad.

>The Wasp without Ant-Man

Yeah the voice cast being mostly the EMH cast makes me really happy.

The Inhumans were published under the banner, so I imagine Black Bolt and Medusa or maybe Karnak if we're lucky.

There is a chance he is there in at least a couple of missions doing his thing, but besides a short fight you never end his plans due to Thanos being a bigger treat at the moment, being all a big tease for the F4 DLC.

I wouldn't be surprised, as I said, Doom usually have even more appearances than the main F4 in a lot of media, but a you said, besides Galactus, I don't know what the DLC of the F4 could be based if not Doom.

Looks good already and a helluva lot better roster than MVCI. Throw in w/e unlockables are coming and the DLC and it should round out well.

Thanks for the Ms Marvel explanation.

Ant-Man is happening, he was leaked for merchandise.

See

Let me fight Annihilus and Super Skrull

>Wonder Red
Not Nintendo, you fuckstain.

People got tripped up because it was using Ultimate inspired designs but the actual writing was closer to a super watered down 616.

Platinum made the game, but Nintendo owns the IP

I'm not using Hawkeye unless I can use the OG purple scale pajamas.

>Elektra
BASED

Now I just need Domino, Rogue, Gambit and Jubes.

Attached: 3104798-screen+shot+2013-06-12+at+8.34.24+pm.png (580x607, 481K)

i'd imagine we'd get a few inhumans in the base game already
seems weird they'd only include Crystal and Ms Marvel if you count her
Black Bolt, Medusa, and Karnak seems like a good 4. although Black Bolt Easily seems like a story only character

Shang-Chi is probably going to be in DLC though

Alt my dude

>Gambit
lmao Capcom carried his stupid ass hard.

I know they have alts but I want to make sure. MvCi had some other even more tacticool shit for Clint's DLC costume, but I imagine Team Ninja & Nintendo are both smarter and have an easier time working with Marvel than Capcom did.

Fuck off. You are not mon ami.

Capcom and the cartoon are LITERALLY the only reason anyone even remembers Gambit, and he's only ever "cool" in the fighting games.

There's 2 or 3 posters trying to get offended (You)s by saying nigger. Do you really think they know anything about comics?

where are the capcom characters?

>Not liking comic Gambit
Fuck outta here.

Attached: 1840394-bnmn.png (735x352, 533K)

Every other game Clint's been in has given him his classic outfit aside from MvCI. I doubt they'd skimp on it here, though I understand your concerns.

MvCI in general was a mess though. A lot of characters didn't have their classic costumes in that game.

Laying dormant for ten years before we get Mahvel 4

Oh right, she got turned into a vampire once

j jona jameson is to the right of them though

That's some Obari shit.

gambit's problem is that he hasn't really evolved as a character singe the 90s
i mean so hasn't a lot of characters, but he's such a fan favorite you'd think people would have done something with him eventually

Was the gameplay any good?

What is a good twist they could pull to where Thanos doesn't end up as the final boss?

it was half x-men characters but I agree

Yet MvCI was the first game to finally give Chun Li her SF2 ending outfit as an alt. Fucking monkey paw shit.

Sadly that's Dr. Strange.

It was actually DOOM all along.

Galactus eats him

>no Cyclops
hard pass, might pick it up if the X-men DLC has Cyke and it's on discount.

How the fuck is Crystal there but not Medusa or Black Bolt? There's three inhumans that are popular, yet the only one added is that paki one and then a random nobody.

They Said we will get more characters on base game/some are yet to be revealed,who will they be?

It's actually a marvel/dc crossover game and they have to defeat darksied.

One Above All restarts your game

No Gambit/Cyclops no buy. I wasn't going to buy it anyway

>exposed a lot of casuals pretending that they aren't casuals
No character was able to do that as much as Elsa Bloodstone.
It's fine if you've never read her series, but how can you be a fan of Marvel comics without reading Nextwave?

Attached: Dirk.jpg (1077x1280, 575K)

This is what the ideal Marvel Super Heroes 2 roster looks like (just add the villains). That's what Capcom should've done instead of MvCI.

>How the fuck is Crystal there but not Medusa or Black Bolt? There's three inhumans that are popular, yet the only one added is that paki one and then a random nobody.
the full roster isn't confirmed yet
supposedly Attilan is a level so we're likely to get at least 1 more inhuman

i hope we can get Karnak and Shang-Chi so we can get a martial artist team once you put in Iron Fist and someone else

Thanos starts to glitch out and the roster realizes the whole game has been in a simulation made by Arcade (explaining how they have stats). When found out, he starts dropping a bunch of overpowered shit that wouldn't have made sense before, like making you fight two bosses at once. Then the final boss is a projection of himself into the simulation with the Infinity Gauntlet, the Power Cosmic, a copy of Mjolnir, Wolverine claws, Cap's shield, Web-slingers, and a bunch of other busted shit.

The infinity stones you've used have amplified the wielders' vices and sins, so depending on who you've given them to, they are the villains. Tony Stark becomes more arrogant and self-absorbed, Hulk and Wolverine go berserk, Thor will smite mortals for their sins as he believes a God should, Daredevil becomes the Punisher, Scarlet Witch goes insane, Ms Marvel becomes a suicide bomber, etc.

This seems like it's the full roster without the DLC packs.

Shang-Chi is entirely possible since he's getting a movie (what a world where that's the case while Iron Fist got 1.5 TV shows that sucked and were forgotten).

They confirmed at E3 there will be one more character reveal IIRC. I'd expect Ant-Man and Vision to be in it since they appeared on some key art.

>This seems like it's the full roster without the DLC packs.
Its not. The writer said so on twitter.

they said that there's more characters to expect
i'm only really expecting 4 more characters at most to fill that empty space on the right

Even if Netflixverse Marvel was a wash overall what they did to Iron Fist was atrocious.

I'm just glad my boy is in.

Attached: DeFbeUlXcAAIoeS.jpg (874x1200, 101K)

I wanted agent Venom In

This. It'll be satisfying to fight him as a boss, unlock him, and immediately add him to my squad. End-game team for me will probably be Venom, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, & Hulk/Luke/Thor/Drax (just some big muscular bruiser, whichever I like best)

For what I gather, it has the bases for a really decent avenger game, a lot of things seems similar to the Sony's Spiderman game, though nothing mindblowing was shown. The concerns are in regards how the service aspect is going to play in the long run.

>5 fucking spider-mans
>Can't even pick Warmachine
Fuck you

Even without the MCU, you'd still be getting most of those characters.

You wan a true Monkey Paw shit in MVCI? They fix Dante... With the Dino costume!

Damn it, I kind of want that too now lol

Attached: 1560546916414.jpg (532x650, 40K)

If they didn't outright lie and the characters/stages they add are free, and the gameplay really is solid, then I may grab it when it goes on sale for Black Friday 2020. By then I'll only spend $20-30 and it'll probably have 3-5 more playable characters than launch.

>Donte looks better in Infinite than his own game, despite most of the cast looking the worst they ever have
It's like pottery, it rhymes.

>5 fucking spider-mans
>There are three and Venom
Where's the fifth?

I-it was getting better

Either you got memed on or he's very stupid. He meant Deadpool.

lel

I love Kamala Khan

Attached: my-image (1).png (1216x467, 628K)

Elsa Bloodstone was at least an interesting, out-of-left-field pick.

Miles is cool in ItSV

I'll be picking Iron Man and not playing as any other character.

I'm probably gonna wait till November to get this, I'd understand if it was 40 but retail price is just a bit much for such a safe roster like this. I'm glad they have my boy in, but I can wait till Black Friday.

Attached: 1520744666512.png (1000x870, 285K)

Not before I do. Will we have to use different characters online?

But I liked Iron Man before he was popular :( I picked him in the previous 2 games.

>not unlocking him in the XML series
Step it up

They should let you pick the same character online, just make you use different alts. That way you can use two alts that are technically different characters. They should do War Machine, Beta Ray Bill, Scarlet Spider, etc. and give them unique voice clips.

>Nightcrawler is in
>Wolverine is in
>Storm is in
>No Colossus or Cyclops
What the fuck were they thinking? I understand leaving Thunderbird out, but the latter two? I want my fucking Giant-size X-Men Team fuck

Attached: 4148393[1].jpg (600x941, 167K)

They'll probably be in the X-Men DLC pack, at least.

Gotta give you something to want in the X-Men expansion, and they already blew their Magneto load in the base game. Also Marvel really doesn't like pushing Scott these days.

can't have too many white men, user.

I want Sabretooth

I'm an easy man to please

Attached: give gwenpool magik moon-knight quicksilver.png (990x410, 488K)

I however am not.

Attached: my-image.png (1064x558, 628K)

PLEASE

Attached: 1558061104468.gif (245x210, 1.47M)

Why do you hate Hawkguy?

Because he's trash and always has been.

Attached: 1559071345134.png (34x19, 2K)

delet this

Attached: Ant-Arrow.gif (346x195, 2.98M)

>5 spidermans
>No rogue or gambit

Faggot

What if Rogue and Gambit were added in but had Spider-Man outfits?

>Ant-Man retains his mass while shrunk
>Yet the arrow flies true like a 200lbs man isn't sitting on its tip

Fucking Pym Particles how do they work?

Hawkeye is a really fucking good archer. Also the extra mass probably explains why it keeps flying despite crashing through windows and shit.

I can't decide, should I buy this or FE 3 Houses? I'm half tempted to try that voucher thing Nintendo is offering to just afford both for cheaper.

Attached: 1532767644242.jpg (630x627, 102K)

>Buying Fire Emblem
I've seen people who are fans of FE say that they'll still wait for a sale on this board.

I guess I'm in the middle.

Attached: MUA3.png (842x495, 488K)

I want both but I ended up going with MUA3 first and getting Three Houses later.

Buy Mahvel

JYB is the goddamn best.

Attached: 1550463475253.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Attached: 1304376955936.png (1221x702, 459K)

Given MUA's tendency to have its license yanked away from everything, better buy that first.

Where’s my nigga Nova?

That was before the E3 info, when it seemed to be a shitty Persona game instead of FE. It's looking much more interesting now.

I'd personally consider waiting until all the MUA3 DLC is released before buying that game. Feels scummy how they seem to clearly be excluding characters that are already in-game from being playable until the DLC.
Besides, first party Nintendo games have less chance of getting decent price cuts than exclusives do.

Attached: tier list.png (996x510, 590K)

I may be waiting on a price cut for MUA3 myself, unless the last details before release really sell me on it, but I'd still definitely get it before FE.
>Ghost Rider is terrible
Fucking why?

Literally what I was thinking when I read that

How would you guys feel if the next hypothetical Marvel vs. Capcom had this roster for the Marvel side?

Attached: Vergil-vs-Wolverine-vergil-33575542-949-1280.jpg (949x1280, 180K)

Stan Lee is the final boss

What's wrong with based Johnny?

Ghost Rider has been around since the 80s or something and hasn't had a single good story. One of the most overrated Marvel characters, only getting by on looking kinda cool. If you're going for that type of character, Moon Knight or Punisher are better picks. It's like anyone that likes that character, has never read comics. In that regard he's in a similar position as Gambit.

>only getting by on looking kinda cool
But that's all I need

Drop Widow, Gamora, Drax (I like him but he's not needed in MvC), Elektra, Crystal, Wasp, Miles, & Spider-Gwen for Ant-Man, Thanos, DOOM, K'lrt, Nova, Taskmaster, MODOK, & She-Hulk. Then you're good.

Also make sure Capcom brings back Sigma, Nemesis, & Mr. Wright while adding Nero, Gene, & The Arisen.

Attached: 1540086154059.png (600x600, 64K)

>Drop Elektra and Wasp for fucking MODOK and K'lrt
Fuck off retard

Need more obscure guys. Taskmaster and Shuma were pretty cool.

Super Skrull was cool though.

>Drop Wasp

Attached: 1556476950490.jpg (453x439, 85K)

You'll drop Elektra over my dead body.

OP here. Who's your 1 main for online play? For me its Iron Man.

Sniktbub

hey I remember you. I think it was a few days ago I made a similar thread and asked a similar question and you were the first to reply to me with that exact message

We're talking MvC here. What goes into a fighting game's roster is different from a co-op beat-em-up. More villains are needed, for one, and redundant playstyles shouldn't be there. Wasp would be too similar to Ant-Man (or worse, invalidate him by being Ant-Man + Flight) and Elektra couldn't really bring anything to the table that Daredevil & Psylocke wouldn't. I'd start from scratch to build an ideal roster if that was an option, but the post asked about MUA3's so I just cut the most necessary parts.

I like how Civil War 2 was supposed to boost both Carol and Kamala, but instead ended up sabotaging them both. Carol almost could've had a decent run right there if editorial didn't meddle.

Gimme some less common X-Men, like Multiple Man, Magik, Blink, Chamber, Rockslide, Cannonball and Husk.

What happened?

youtu.be/HB3_LX3kii4
I liked the menu music

I don't care.

Well we can't have spider man without having the female and black version is, because equality...

REALLY bad character choices.

2 Captain Marvels, Gramora, Drax, female and black spiderman, who the hell is the one beside drax? Who is the second character? Why Falcon. Terrible.

no batman no buy

Miles is gay and Gwen's only real purpose is to die.

Needs Gwenpool, Shulk, Magik, and Squirrel Girl. I only left off Moon Knight and the F4 because they're confirmed DLC.

>who the hell is the one beside drax? Who is the second character?
The one right of Drax is Crystal, one of the Inhumans, sister of Medusa and ex-wife of Quicksilver. Really shit character, probably the writer's waifu.
The second one is Janet van Dyne aka Wasp.

He looks like Danny Ketch

>That kid who used to imitate Gambits way of talking
Ha ha imagine doing that

Who's playing Pete?

Can I play online with randoms? I don't have any friends.

Where's Link and Samus?

Yes. But what if you played with Yea Forums instead?

Yuri Lowenthal.

They had their chance in 2 and failed. Ryu Hayabusa is in.
He did a good job in PS4 so this is fine but I miss Josh Keaton.

I'm going with Three Houses since it'll probably take a month to play through it, and I'll be just in time for Astral Chain.
My birthday is in September, so one of my friends might grab UA3 for me then.
Hopefully by the time I get it, we'll know what characters are in DLC. I'm not springing for it unless based Frank is part of the Marvel Knights pack.

Attached: punisher_v2_037_20_rougher.jpg (975x1444, 417K)

my girl's there so i'm good.

Attached: X-Mens-Storm-Comic.jpg (1800x900, 231K)

t. based retard

>Video games are where the more obscure characters could get a chance to shine and gain some new fans
What an absolutely stunted world view. People don't play these fucking games to discover new characters they have no knowledge of. They play these games to make their dream roster, and that means quite often only the most popular characters get in.

Super hero events are stupid 95% of the time and just fuck individual serieses over.
Writers want to do some cool and clever stuff with the characters in their books, editors want to do BIG and DRAMATIC stuff in the events, no matter if it makes sense.
Ultimately writers have to comply, so either they write out-of-character bullshit that derails their own creation or they bail.

Yeah and nothing else in the decade he existed.

Well that's because until recently he was handled like a bag of shit by Bendis.

So I'm confused, did turning Jubilee into a vamp make her in any way a better character/fighter or was she still just a helpless girl like the 90s cartoon?

ItSV was very successful & acclaimed, while also winning an Oscar. If anything, the push to make comic Miles more like that Miles will happen because of that.

Wait, I count 5 Spiderman characters there.

Just a shame Gwen is still relegated to being his inter-dimensional girlfriend and nothing more.

Pretty good roster d e s u

I had no idea who the fuck elsa bloodstone was before this game but she looks cool as fuck

Honest question, do people want Nu-Cyclops who's a douchebag who goes around banging teenage girls and Ema or 90s boy scout Cyclops who was more of a tragic hero?

Consider reading Nextwave, it's only 12 issues long and it's pretty funny. it's really the only interesting book she's been in.

It's okay, roster suffers from MCU shilling for sure but we at least get a good amount of X-Men and the character designs look like comic book characters (take notes Square Enix)

Who's that girl between Batman and Johnny Cage? Is it Chun Li

Why Spider-Gwen? It's fine if you like the character but she brings nothing, even Miles has his black person electricity power at least and he's still pushing it.

I like Wolverine

Probably Wasp.

Does anyone like Miles? Even more liberal comic readers don't like him, his content just sucks ass.

Does anyone have the source stating that there is still more characters to announce?

Preferably the Cyclops starting from New X-Men(2001) up to when they fucked him over with that Inhuman garbage that lead up to his death.
Where'd you get the idea of "going around banging teenage girls"? I stopped reading most Marvel comics around Secret Wars, but I can't remember that happening.

She could RIP AND TEAR but couldn't shoot paff's anymore.

IIRC the story is that Team Ninja had way too many ideas for Peter so Marvel suggested they add Miles & Gwen so they could do them all.
His movie was good and I assume more people saw that than actually read comics by a large magnitude.

Thats fine. Will you be playing online day one?

That's true

How does switch online work? Is there still friend codes? Is there friend lists?

I'm not sure either. He might mean how Champions (the team of all young legacy diversity heroes like Kamala and Vision's daughter) added a teenage Cyclops displaced by time travel to the team.

Comic Miles is incredibly bland but I think people are just going to associate him with the Spiderverse version going forward. Most properties that use Miles basically change everything about him except hes a black kid that becomes a Spider-man knockoff

Do you think Cyclops will end up being dlc or will he unlock later in the story?

>Miles
Comics = Fucking atrocious
Spider-Man PS4 = Okay
Movie = Great

The Spider-Verse movie colossally overhauled his origin story for the better. Genuinely felt bad for him when he got hit with the Uncle Ben moment.

When are we getting PENANCE

>Spider-Man PS4 = Okay
I don't get the point of him being in it unless there was some sort of co-op play involved, which there wasn't. I guess it's probably setup for a sequel or something though.

It's literally setup for the sequel. Pretty sure in the DLCs there's an after-story sequence where Peter trains Miles.

Gwen shouldn't be there at all to be fair.

>He doesn't own a Switch

BRUH

it's an expensive console to own honestly

youtu.be/RkKujCTqY2Q?t=431
Did Cap go too far?

Once they add Cyclops and Fantastic 4 the roster will be pretty damn good.

...But personally I won't be hyped until they give me our guy.

Attached: superior.jpg (778x1200, 247K)

I do have one but I never used it online. I only bought it for Zelda and havent touched it since then.

The X-Men MUA3 trailer showed a picture with the playable X-Men(Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Psylocke and Storm) but also Cyclops, Colossus, Beast and Professor X. A little later they announced there would be X-Men DLC. If they still haven't revealed those characters as playable despite being obvious that they're in the game, they're probably in that DLC pack.

Friend lists do exist and there are friend codes still.
But there are other ways to add friends besides the code. You can add people directly from a list of people you recently played games with, and there's the ability to add someone who is on the same local wireless network that you're on (only useful if you're in the same room as the other person, really).
But unfortunately there's no way to search for a specific player through any means other than their friendcode, such as searching their username.

The difference is that spiderman is popular, fire emblem is a shilled piece of shit who almost died two times and has sold less than splatoon 1+2 after more than 15 games

>Gwen
>No Peni
Shit.

>3 (Three) Spidermen
Why?

There’s still no fucking messaging system and voice chat/party lobbies are secluded to a fucking phone to communicate with people

I hate Nintendo

>everyone complaining about the most popular marvel franchise getting the most characters

Based retards. I bet you complain about the fact Mario has like 10 reps in smash 5 too

Attached: 7DB9A872-8C68-469C-A7FB-1F21C1619A81.png (511x515, 29K)

Why no 10 zelda reps?

I don't know anything about Marvel but pic related was really fun in MvC2. She never came back for it's sequels though and is seemingly never mentioned by people here in general, is she obscure?

Attached: Mvc2-spiral.gif (95x124, 40K)

You can have different Spiderman reps without literally just repeating Spiderman himself multiple times. Spiderman has a metric fuckton of other popular characters they could've used even.

Because Sakurai is a hack

>online play
Wait what?

Attached: 1557032564738.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

>realize MUA3 has online play now
Holy fuck I didn't know. Too bad I'm gonna be stuck having to dive into shitty Discords to find people to play with.

Just get a smart phone.

What? Why did you guys think it wouldnt have online play? 2 had online play. And the ps2 version of 1 had online as well as far as I remember

>tfw they'll never top PS1 Venom

It was a fun time where the devs could just skim over every single characters and say: "I want that one" without having to reserve spots for the 50 MCU characters

>No, I've never read comics. How could you tell?

Yes, can't wait

Who's the qt to the right of Captain Dyke?

Non-capeshit fag here:

Is X-Men set in the same universe as Avengers? Or is it a completely different timeline? Would seem a bit odd to me considering every other Marvel IP is set in the same universe (with all the fuckery that implies) except them.

Ms Marvel

Kamala Kahn, current Ms. Marvel, idolizes Carol for some reason

Gotta see the bike if that's true.

Ms Marvel

She's a Muslim yet also a whore, so she's lucky she has super powers or she'd have been stoned to death.

Yikes. She looks too cute to be a feminist icon.

>Venom
>Magneto
>Ghost Rider

Yeah, I'll take it.

In the comics? Yes. It's all together
I doubt you mean the movies because you would have to be literally retarded to ask that question

Everybody stopped reading comics like twenty years ago.

Exposure to Gwen just means more porn of her, so I welcome her inclusion.

>Exposure to Gwen just means more porn of her, so I welcome her inclusion.
>90% of it is BLACKED

i also welcome it.

Treehouse maybe?

I thought it was 2 player max

Someone who’s creator abandoned her due to low comic sales. No surprise she’s a absolute shit character to.

post >yfw they have zero alternate costumes, much less 4 for each character

Now people need to just stop taking off the mask all the damn time. The outfit isn't complete without it.

Attached: Memery.jpg (160x294, 15K)

Don’t forget

>Muslim leftist

Where do I go to read Nextwave? Is there a way to do it free?

Readcomiconline.to

>imagine caring about capeshit

Attached: 1530996582330.png (416x396, 174K)

What's wrong user? Next you're going to say Marvel's new vegetarian cannibal is too far-fetched.

I read some stuff around when Avengers vs Xmen came out and people along with other anons here made it seem like that's all Cykes was now and the comics didn't seem like they intended to make him much better. He just seemed like such a shittier, more unlikable version VS the old 90s Cykes were he just had to deal with a shitty hand in life and his girlfriend dying and coming back every week.

Fuck Speedball

Shit's kind of ridiculous at this point.

ninja spider man and monster spider man are separate characters

You and capeshit are two sides of the same coin faggot

She isn't as far as I've read. I only read her debut issues though.

Holy fuck, this game is ugly. It looks like a slightly upscaled PS2 game.

She's a muslim icon.

>NO FUCKING FANTASTIC FOUR

Attached: 1557537827933.jpg (175x200, 6K)

>Kamala Khan in hate

You are based.
You are handsome.
You are smart.
You are excellent.

I hope you 5,000 dollars on the side of the street for the rest of your life.

I hope you mother lives a healthy happy life.

I hope you get free ice cream whenever you fucking want.

why are blacks so obsessed with white women?

Hank as Yellow Jacket and Scott as Ant-Man would be the ideal for me.

I guess it just didn't occur to me? I was pretty sure this was an entire single player existence. I just hope the online isn't plagued with retards demanding you only play meta characters like every other game.

>Muslim cute

How much estrogen do you normally digest on a daily basis?

Attached: download2.png (971x835, 655K)

They already confirmed alts. They better be 4 or more per character if they can.

Wasp with growth abilities is a must. In everything.

The games arent that hard really. Theres no need to play as the best characters. Unless this one is much harder than the previous two.

Fuck that. Cyclops, F4, K'lrt, Silver Surfer, and FUCKING DOCTOR DOOM WHERE THE FLYING SHITFUCK IS HE WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS HAPPENING?

In an attempt to make him a bad guy, they made him a sympathetic mutant nationalist, he was even fighting another race that was trying to replace the mutants. They realised how that might look with him being a straight white male, so killed him off for no reason.

>shitting on Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, and Wasp
>and on Kamala, for that matter
Fuck all the way off.

Where? It didn't look like there would be a place for it in the menus

So they made him a Nazi/mutant "supremacist", realized how that looked cause he's white and went "whoopsie let's sweep this under the rug" and killed him off then moved on? Fucking yikes.

Carol had a single really good run, you take that back. Angry, sadistic, self-absorbed drunk Carol was actually great.

A character who was written solely for multiculturalism and feminism.

But she's cute and funny anyway. Like unironically both adorable and also humorous.

>tfw me and my brother would play on Hard with Deadpool and Wolverine and would never die with our regen
Is regeneration back?

Attached: Dance.gif (500x333, 1.76M)

is this game actually good? looks like Diablo but with Marvel which could be fun I guess

It was great because his big crime was make it so a big terragen gas cloud that makes some people into inhumans and kills mutants not kill mutants anymore

why are white bois so obsessed with watching white women that are obsessed with black men, get blacked?

No RPG mechanics, but running around as Marvel characters slapping the shit out of things is fun. On harder difficulties it can be pretty tough, in a good way.

I enjoyed one a lot but mostly for the Marvel stuff. My brother and I beat one numerous times. 2 isn't as good, in my opinion.

She's only a feminist and diversity icon when they can brag about her existence. The writers will never admit it, but they basically just want to write her as a cute anime girl.

Here is your dlc bro.

Attached: __jennifer_walters_armor_carol_danvers_storm_shuma_gorath_and_etc_marvel_and_etc_drawn_by_butcha_u__ (1200x1024, 908K)

Shuma Gorath and Brother Voodoo when?

You literally sound sound like one of the mentally ill sjw’s who write her comics.

Being cute is not what being a marvel hero is solely about. It never was.

You just made the most shit tier ever

D-do they not realize Shuma is behind them?

Good thing that isn't what Kamala is solely about, you fucking autist. You literally only hate her because of her skin color and family background. Go back to fucking /pol/, you brainless mong.

Based post.

Popular shit always get priority.

Amusing how everyone give MAHVEL free pass despite riding on Xmen cartoon popularity.

Attached: mvc2-screen-2.jpg (636x356, 70K)

Can't remember when they mentioned it but I do remember them saying something about Rifts.

Where the FUCK is Nova. Star Lord better have his soldier costume too because that MCU shit looks gay as fuck

With the MCU being as popular as it is, I would have guessed they confirm Bucky, Ant-man and Vision alongside everyone else during the first trailer

No quicksilver no buy

cringe as fuck

Marvel really doesn't have a lot of "big Bad" villains that require several teams to work together.

Sentry or Hyperion though neither are really plotters they are just powerhouses. Maybe tie in the Eternals somehow since Thanos is in it. Though most people would just shrug and assume the Eternals are a new thing.

Ms. Marvel, aka Captain Marvel but an actually good character.

Mutants are supposed to be an allegory for persecuted minorities, so a character fighting for their rights and continued existence makes sense. It also makes sense that those persecuted people would flock to that person and because they all have superpowers, they're under surveillance. Yet the person fighting for those rights is clever, charismatic, powerful, white, straight and male(his most ardent followers were also straight and white). I think the constant "Cyclops Was Right" chanting might have made them realize what they accidentally created.

That couldn't fly with NuMarvel's social progressive stance, so he had to die and be replaced by some beta alternate universe Cyclops. It was also around the time they made a character that had been straight since the 60s(Iceman), who living around mind readers his entire life, suddenly "realise" he was gay.

What would be his moveset?

>Marvel really doesn't have a lot of "big Bad" villains that require several teams to work together.
Guess it's time to bring HIM back

Attached: 2643238-onslaught[1].jpg (435x640, 65K)

user, I see you demand Pietro in every MUA3 thread and I don't get if you truly want him in so you can have the Maximoff family as a team or you somehow really like Quicksilver for some reason.

running really fast

is Apocalypse in this?

And?
Nope

There's stats and character progression plus a meter that essentially acts as Stamina/Mana, just no loot. It's Diablo-lite combined with a beat-em-up and always has been.

I hope the dlc doesnt just include characters, like some extra missions with a villain to go along with each pack.

Bitch you keep saying she’s cute and nothing else.

What mental illness do you have where you praise one dimensional characters to such a degree?

>Bobby Drake is gay now
...why? What does it change?

How is Panther and Venom a negative? Fucking zoomers, god damn...

Don't you love how they put all the non MCU shit behind more paywalls because people want it the most?

I miss me some Fantastic 4

Not him but you can have bunch of powers using him running real fast. Tornado, Multi hitting, etc. Nightcrawler can only teleport, wolverine heals and slashes, etc.

I'm hoping it also contains special missions or extra bosses or something beyond just "Here's more people to pad the cast with". Like maybe the DLC can add special bosses based on the franchises. F4 can get Super Skrill/Galactus and X-Men can get Apocalypse or something.

>Tornado, Multi hitting, etc.
Yeah this is what I was thinking. I wouldn't mind him though.

>Wanting Shitsilver

Not sure how important defense will be in this game but how about a skill that gives you Iframes for a short duration with a cool down.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. The Marvel Knights dlc can get something crazy like Dormammu or Mephisto

You are only getting Punisher shit and you are going to like it

My real concern for this game is a lack of replayability. Though the trials look to be a good start. Hopefully they add new ones for free over time but that is wishful thinking.

Literally nothing lel

More then half of the "MCU" shit were already playable characters in one and two

>Bitch you keep saying she’s cute and nothing else.
Cool lies, you stupid faggot.

I think he had something like that in Future Fight

this looks like a futa image somebody shopped the dicks out of

Butcha don't make futa that much. But you can expect a lot of remodeled shitholes and tentacles.

I just come to this threads for the Psylocke webm and I'm very dissapointed no one has posted it yet.

>remodeled shitholes
ok, I'm down

Attached: 1558866819295.png (589x726, 28K)

They needed a more popular x-men to be gay, so probably pulled his name from a hat.

Make sure you save it when the next thread pops up

Captain Islam Pussypower

I fuckin love comics so my list is a lot more generous

Attached: my-image.png (1216x467, 624K)

It means that every storyline about Ice Man now needs to be centered around him being gay and he can never be fun or interesting again.

>Groot
>Venom
>Black Panther
Why don't you like them?

i'll give her infidel meat

Groot/Rocket is more of that I LOVe Rocket but seeing gameplay as him and Groot being one character didn't really strike me as fun

Venom and BP for me has always been an eh character

Groot & Rocket Raccoon are very easy to do wrong and make into another garbage Deadpool.

Considering it seems defense would be a necessity. Can't see i frames being busted in this game.

I think I'm the only guy in this thread that likes Drax. I think I mostly like him because of Batista though, I think Batista is based as fuck.

Makes sense. I mostly got into superhero stuff based on looks and powers.

I like Drax just fine, I think he deserves to be in but I'm not a big fan or anything.

When I first heard he was going to be Drax I was a little skeptical but I really like his dumb ass in the movies.

Fucking nothing, but everyone's best guess is the writer who decided to do this took the panel from the first X-Men book where Bobby doesn't faun over Jean meaning he's a homo.

Attached: the panel that caused scott to shout what he wears for pants throughout the 80s.png (648x772, 628K)

someone please post the psylocke treehouse webm, I want to stare at her ass.

Attached: 1540813841018.jpg (1200x1021, 474K)

Batista is good in the role, but Drax is pretty lame otherwise. He's a weaker Hulk, what's the point in playing as him.

The way Gunn wrote Drax was perfect for him. It took his infamously stilted (but hilarious) line delivery in WWE into the focal point of most of his dialogue.

Seems to be missing 3 characters on the right.

Is Marvel done with Scott?

Attached: 80471452ae65335875c22acb5044876d.png (468x737, 216K)

Ant-Man and Vision are probably playable
Forget who might take the last spot

They killed him a few years back, then he was recently revived, killed again and then revived again. So yeah, someone at Marvel is butthurt about Scott being alpha as fuck.

In the last two MUA game once you beat the game in normal mode you unlock Fury.

Are they ever adding best girl?

Attached: rogue.jpg (759x1054, 122K)

Your only hope is DLC

no antman for the "Inside thanos' ass mission?
;-;

nope, her mutant abilities are too difficult to put into the game and the abilities stolen from Ms. Marvel are already represented.

How does she have sex?

I don't think she can. Her relationship with Remy is fucked up for a reason.

Latex suit?

Ms. Marvel is really being shilled hard and nobody outside of Yea Forums even likes her
>Spider-Gwen too
Fucking waste of space this game is

>only two villains

Would Doc Ock really help Thanos?

>5 Spider-Man characters
holy shit

Attached: 1515389310709.jpg (650x650, 76K)

He's helping Gobby

like Yea Forums does

Err we don't have sex user.

Full-body condoms, gloved handjobs, suited-up butt/thighjobs, etc.

IIRC it's canon that characters with a good healing factor can fuck her and live. I think one of the Fox X-Men movies do that with her and Logan.

Exactly

But what if she wants to kiss people? Plastic lips like Poison Ivy and Robin?

There are mouth condoms designed for cunnilingus. There you go.

Supposedly they had way to many ideas for a single spider man so when the idea was pitched to the devs to add various spidermans well they went with it. So at least from the sound of it i got good hope for that many of them being included since hopefully they will all be unique enough to at least not be boring or waste of slots at the very least.

>mouth condoms
Huh?

Miles has his electric stings and shit which already vary him up from Peter. I imagine Gwen is all web stuff they came up with that they couldn't fit into Peter's movelist.

Rightclops is based.

Don't quote me

BEST BOY COMIN' THROUGH

Attached: hero_daredevil.png (1921x1742, 665K)

You got a source for these renders, my man? Was it just the E3 press kits?

According to the devs the game will have the biggest roster of them all. So anyone let down their favorite cape nerd aint in it well there still some hope out there that maybe they will be.

Sure do.

marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/heroes/

Well I mean, the fact they picked a D-lister like Elsa Bloodstone when they wanted some deep cuts on the roster kinda shows they're fine doing research.

Attached: hero_elektra.png (1469x2226, 629K)

Don't act like you stopped reading comics, you never did.

>was about to call the roster shit
>saw Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider
Whew, bullet dodged.

Attached: 1505172060152.gif (500x420, 360K)

>blue gloves
Awful. Not as bad as Insomniac's suit, though.

Attached: hero_spider-man.png (1257x1623, 515K)

>Crystal
>fucking Crystal is in the game instead of another one of the X-Men
What in the name of christ

Attached: 1527550960054.png (602x648, 268K)

>no punisher
fuck

MUA1
>23 + 14 exclusives/dlc
MUA2
>23 +12 exclusives/dlc
MUA3
>34
The dlc will probably push it to around 40, and that's assuming there's only going to be one pack.

Nice

The roster was finalized while the Inhumans TV series was still in production, hence why Crystal and Lockjaw are in.

Gameplay-wise she makes sense, she's basically Human Torch and Iceman rolled into one.

Attached: hero_crystal.png (1322x2032, 534K)

Did something happen recently for people to dislike him now
he's a tertiary X-Men character who most people are at least aware of, I don't remember him being particularly disliked before?

Open your wallet for the Marvel Knights DLC

Why not Black Bolt or Medusa then? They're actually interesting characters with unique powers.

running at the enemy really fast
running around the enemy really fast
banging his sister
tornado hands I guess

He has more going on than Spider-Gwen at least.

I get why and all but I hate that the MCU stuff has such a massive effect on stuff like this, basically 90% of the roster has to be reserved for those characters.

Doctor Strange's mid-'90s costume better be in as an alt. His default one is terrible.

Capcom tried merging his classic costume with his MCU design and fell flat on their face. Team Ninja tried it themselves and exactly the same thing happened.

Attached: 676681499.jpg (394x600, 63K)

They specifically said there will be a story to go with each dlc pack

Rate it

Attached: ultimate alliance 3.png (1141x856, 1.15M)

He was prominently in the e3 footage as an NPC

>he doesn't like spider-gwen
>he doesn't like venom
plebian
but yeah im not buying a game with mr black power and muslim lady but that's just me

>Wasp is shit
I don't like it

Should have been Ant Man you fuck

>mr black power
So you're gonna just ignore that Panther has been in the past two games?

I swear this "fans"...

>No Winter Soldier
>No Cyclops
>No Nova
>Ms. Marvel
>3 Spider-People
Otherwise, it's not too bad. 7/10

Where in the hot flying FUCK is my She-Hulk.

Attached: 1523515394283.jpg (708x708, 41K)

Use your brain, user. He'll be in.

ive never played one of these games retard, i just had interest in this new one but think the roster is shit
why the fuck are you assuming im a "fan"

Attached: tucker-carlson.jpg (692x685, 30K)

I don't really get why people say this when we're still getting a nice variety of characters, as if the MCU isn't reaching across a wide variety of stuff on its own. You can just say you're an Xfag that wants 30 mutants in the game.

Reeeee there’s characters that aren’t white males also I’m mad about Venom too for some reason? Go back to /pol/

youtu.be/xAv1Isqr4Qk

>let's think of an interesting new character for our comics!
>Spider-Man!
>No, he already exists.
>black Spider-Man!
>genius!
>female Spider-Man!
>we already have one of those, Spider-Girl
>How about another one?
>genius!

>4 Spidermen
What the fuck

Vision will absolutely be playable. He's got a Disney+ series in the works and Nintendo wouldn't have tried to yank that promo screenshot with him the background so eagerly if he was just an NPC.

Attached: 1557804138016.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

sausage/10

youtu.be/d9rqjwrHWWE

why does he always look like he's on the verge of taking a very serious poop

So launch day roster will be what like nearly 40 characters? Pretty decent desu

because he's constantly full of shit

I hope there's Thunderbolts DLC so best girl can get in.

Attached: Thunderbolts_Vol_1_8.jpg (300x455, 81K)

hope its as long as the first game

youtu.be/KGj1OeaY-d8

You must be 18 or older to post here.

why two spidermen?

xmen were included in mobile games before FF. FF comics were also canceled but xmen werent

They're going to make the rest of the xmen dlc aren't they? God dammit I really wanted to play as Cyclops.

Attached: Cyclops-616x462.jpg (616x462, 270K)