Honeybee: Censored, Tifa's Tits: Censored

Aren't you glad that SE hasn't stopped underpaying their writers and animators and instead chosen to spend their development money on an ethics department?

Let's discuss all the wonderful things they can keep us safe from, such as tits and potential offense.

Attached: 1561133388165.jpg (910x1024, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shacknews.com/article/112519/final-fantasy-7-remake-will-keep-honey-bee-inn-get-new-scenes
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-19-square-enix-has-an-ethics-department-and-it-told-the-final-fantasy-7-remake-developers-to-restrict-tifas-chest
twitter.com/aevanko/status/1141838679242969088
twinfinite.net/2019/06/final-fantasy-vii-remake-famitsu/
nichegamer.com/2019/06/21/square-enix-ethics-department-is-for-meeting-age-ratings-further-explains-changes-with-tifas-breasts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who the actual fuck are they making this game for?

Attached: 1560391726178.jpg (1048x1192, 145K)

..and dropped

Anyone claiming this isn't censorship is unethical.

>t. literal incel

SJW faggots

LOL I didn't care about Tifa's tits, but if they're going as far as to remove entire segments of the story, I have a huge problem with that.

So, are they just going to remove Cid from the game since his entire character and story arc is problematic? No fucking tea for his guests?

But that demographic doesn't actually BUY games. It just bitches about them on Twitter based on screenshots and the wikipedia summary.

dilate

They're not even doing a good job of hiding their censorship either.

Attached: 1561175363801.png (1312x2850, 1.51M)

They have the equivalent of KKK rallies online, mostly on discord, where they all come together and circle-jerk over the latest pseudo outrage. None of them would ever know about these things if the weren't brought up at the daily Tweeter meeting on ethics and moral standards. Then they all get their pitchforks and charge in with nothing but here-say to guide them.

Sounds like Yea Forums, just replace twitter with Yea Forums and wikipedia witch kotaku articles.

That part was super gay but not as gay as removing Tifa's tits.

What’s up with all of these expensive and useless administrative departments these days? Trust and safety depts, ethics depts, and in burger colleges there is more administration than actual professors and said admins make 6+ figures. The entire deal seems corrupt and useless.

This.

Attached: 1561300761667.png (2492x1956, 2.29M)

Nice try, shill. But we're pretty well-established as being patrons of good games.

>censored

The benefit of calling it a remake is that you can take creative liberties with pretty much everything, as if the new battle system didn't already give you that idea. I wouldn't call tifa's outfit censorship, and neither the honeybee inn

Attached: 4db.png (680x514, 72K)

westerners

Attached: 1560259761791.jpg (1633x2030, 1.32M)

Attached: Tears in the rain.jpg (2000x1200, 952K)

Yea Forums doesn't play games, they seethe about "censorship" and blog about how SJWs are taking over the industry all day.

>Honeybee is censored
What. The. Fuck.
What the fuck.
Not even going to bother with this game. They aren't making it for FF7 fans, they're making it for western journalists.

do you fucking apes actually think the posts in your image are wrong? holy fuck you're literally incels. kill yourselves

>hurrdurr I have no argument so I'll just repeat what I said the first time

>Honey Bee Inn doesn't fit in a slum

okay but harry potter death eaters do?

>try to boast own opinion as "we"
>deflect when getting called out for smooth brain blogging on video game board
genuinely hope you end yourself

I'm sorry that the truth triggers your fragile sensibilities.

Man, this game is going to be 100% no fun allowed. The original was like 50/50 split on humor vs serious, but it looks like they are reinvisioning it as 100% super cereal edgy emo nihilism garbage. Every time a new piece of info comes out about the game it just makes it look less enticing. I mean, if they're getting rid of something as big as the honeybee part, nothing is safe. Costa del Sol, Red XIII dancing in a shinra outfit, Palmer getting truck'd. All the zany goofy shit that made the game bearable is gonna get stripped out and replaced with more suffering and crawling in my skin bullshit. Probably an entire extra arc on that shitheap town Barrett used to live in just to push more sad feels garbage.

Attached: dog closer.png (1080x1184, 777K)

What game is this?

I think they funny thing is EVERYONE on Yea Forums called this. We knew it was going to happen.

The 2nd call was Cid and Sheera's entire relationship. But we won't know about that until much later since it wasn't as big of a spectacle (and was also one of the deepest and best written aspects of the game).

They'll probably switch the roles so that he's an impotent hen pecked loser.

its almost like nomura is a chuuni faggot or something

WHERE BOOB GO

Attached: _bbFvhUOwLOZS_dtVwrkrQ_store_header_image.jpg (696x397, 52K)

haha i know right

why would the slums have prostitutes that doesn't many any sense lmao

welcome to ff7 fan pandering since 97
now you understand why all FF fans hate FF7 with passion.

it's literally saying the Honey Bee Inn was visually overhauled, it looked fucking retarded in the original

>yfw "ethics department" is making creative design decisions for your game
This is the future we chose. We did nothing meaningful to stop it.

Attached: fursecutionfox.png (303x297, 234K)

None of it is censored.I can play it all right now.

Every major video game developer has an ethics department to make sure they clear certification and classification you dumb zoomer.

Proofs?

The original game was rated CERO B, PEGI 12, and "T" (ESRB).

Read again retard.

>we need to adjust EVENTS so that they will work with the world we created and its visuals.

>episodic, literally 5-6 hours stretched to to 30+
>not even on the box art is it said it's episodic
>censoring boobs because it's "unethical"
>censoring honey bee inn to be more "modern"
everything points to the complete game (after 10 years and 3 consoles) not even being worth $20

Every video game company should just let the rating board decide the rating of their games at its purest form.
The rating board will give feedback on why they give it such rating or why it is rejected, then you can adjust these said pointers to make it pass or lower the rating to fit the market you're targeting to.

They have absolutely no fucking reason to self-censor the fuck out of their own product.

Final Fantasy VII Remake?
More like Final Fantasy VII Revised.

Nomura was a mistake

>Every video game company should just let the rating board decide the rating of their games at its purest form.
>Spending billions and years on a game just to get cockblocked by rating boards and flop because soccer moms won't buy your game
Sure user, I'm sure you're working as a company manager right now.

You know what the actual problem is?
American "ethics" polluting the rest of the world, a place where disembowelments, shooting, gore and general physical violence is totally fine but big tits, gay jokes and cute girls are sick filth that must be destroyed and contained.

Actually Yea Forums actively enabled it. By turning people like Anita into professional victims you brought their message to the forefront and gave them a voice. This WAS the future you chose.

People who spout FF7 is the best RPG ever made all while never actually playing it themselves but know to say it for gamer cred.

Here a fucking news to you; Rating boards is far, far more lenient than most people like you think.
They aren't infected with retards like in the ethics department or Snoy own califags censorship boards.

They have their own guidelines and they just follow it blindly and if you simply doesn't tick the most retarded shit to put in your vidya it'll be fine.

>You're a racist for understanding how basic human pigmentation evolved based on UV exposure

Attached: 1551896214780.png (374x376, 221K)

history is for racists, user

Yup. And you looked like such horrific shitbags while doing so that you lost any influence over devs and publishers. To the extent that they'll actively go against whatever Yea Forums screeches about even if just to be "we're not with those assholes".

>Missing the point
>And moving goalposts
Typical american behaviour, the problem always lies somewhere else, uh?

Will Yuffie call Tifa BOOBS in the remake?
>Tifa has no longer her balloon tits.
Yep, no fun allowed.

Attached: Yuffie.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Looks like Dreamfall. Don't know if it's for an upcoming chapter or if it's from an already released one since I don't play shitty point and click "games".

Kek dropped

Dreamfall Chapters, it is fucking underwhelming. The Longest Journey is pretty good.

Yeah that's dream fall I'm pretty sure

But nothing there says Honey Bee has been "censored".

Why was it underwhelming? I liked the longest journey and considered getting chapters but never got around to it. Is chapters not worth it?

SJWs are rich, so companies want their money but they do not buy such stuff despite they complain about it.

Also for some reason they believe SJWs are the true saints who want the best for the world.

wow cooll

Whats the source for this?

it's not sjws being offended, it's poltards who could never bring themselves to admit that they too love crossdressing

What? You're the retards that deflect it in the first fucking place.
You went on tirade about its American 'ethics' when ESRB is fine allowing games with sexual content to pass through.

Fuck off.

Ruining FFVII was already the dream of Square's old guard during the days of Advent, Dirge, Kingdom Harts and all the other shit.
And now, with Genesis, with "ethics" and with cut up remake games one two three, we are entering the endgame.
All I can do is laugh at it.

>Ruining FFVII was already the dream of Square's old guard during the days of Advent, Dirge, Kingdom Harts and all the other shit.
Can't really argue with this.

Not him, but it's basically just a generic Telltale/walking sim game that shits on the TLJ story.

Let's just say Chapters is so bad it makes Dreamfall(2004) look like the perfect sequel.

What does an ethics department do?

Attached: 1292220272659.jpg (512x368, 32K)

You know, I used to defend the remake a lot.
I've always been of the opinion that FFVII is a heavily flawed game that has the potential to be something really special. Like the changed combat for example, I'm fine with that, the turn based combat of the original is so simplistic and easy the game might as well be a visual novel most of the time. Pretty much anything you could do would be an improvement and the game would be better for it.

But if they are gonna start fucking removing and censoring the actual interesting parts of the original that makes it worth playing in the first place, instead of fixing the flaws and improving the stuff that was shit, what the fuck is the point?

Same thing as the diversity and inclusivity department do, threaten people who commit wrongthink and ensure their own job safety by being loud cunts.

nothing ethical

This but unironically.

What if i find censorship ethical anyway?

there shouldnt be a ratings board dictating what you can and cant fucking do. its LITERALLY the same as an ethics committee except instead of fucking your game from the get go, the dev has to go back and fuck it after its been finished.

there should be a ratings board, but they should have no power and no retailer, physical or digital, should be allowed to discriminate due to ratings.

its important people know what is and isnt appropriate for different ages or sensitivities, but as it is now the boards are corrupt as fuck and you either bend over backwards to get a T or you pay to let your shit slip by, cause no one is stocking up on A rated games. its how hatred got an A for killing civilians but gta 5 got an M despite civilian and cop killing being the purpose of the game AND it had torture and full frontal male nudity and anal sex.

attempt to appeal to people who won't buy the video games no matter what you do but will do mafia-style threats on twitter and other social media sites if you don't give in to every single one of their demands

Have sex

>Tifa's cup size is what made FF7 an interesting game
You must have a very low opinion of RPGs.

Who are they censoring????

No. Just SE games.

>seething tranny needs to dilate

i cant

they're remodeling the local brothel to make it look more ethical

To be honest, the entire Honeybee Inn segment is so surreal and absurd that it won't mesh with the semi-realistic art style.

then remaking FF7 was a fucking bad idea because that isn't the only surreal and absurd part of the game

No see user, they're new original characters donut steel The Watchers. Totally different.

>no loli CPR
No buy

Attached: 097EBE0C-A4D4-4180-956A-A056EC3F96E0.jpg (747x1032, 87K)

Its funny you say that when Nomura added spooky black ghosts called "Watchmen of Fate" to the game.

Thank Nomura who made it clear that it wasn't an artistic decision, but one forced upon him.

Sounds like HR

More like HR but for random discord protesters then your own employees
Like HR for soccer moms

Attached: 3F164F53-A8F3-4026-8EE8-2A1CFAC88D49.jpg (794x1123, 150K)

That sounds like some overseeing council making sure time and history is going as it should, which makes me think there's going to be some retarded time travel plot tacked onto the remake.

You are simply clueless with the ratings board aren't ya?
Fun fact; They are just what you described as ideal ratings board.
They have actually no power, but its a guidelines to where it can be lawfully sales or not.
The law requirement were not set by ESRB btw, it is a generic law that cover all visuals product in US.

Yes, the dev can bend over to get the rating they desired, but just like Hatred they can choose not to and in the end THEY CAN STILL SELL IT.
Thats the whole fucking point, getting your game out there. ESRB does not block or constrain your game from being sold, they just give ratings and thats it.
And Hatred deserve the AO ratings. If you think a game with mass murders as its core theme and graphics execution is similar to GTA V then you are one fucking retard.

The boards have never show any sign of corruption so far, and if anything they have been much much more lenient recently.
Quantic Dream for eg receive a fucking M rating instead of an AO rating when it goes remastered with the uncensored version.

I never wanted a remake in the first place

All I wanted was updated graphics

This is still up amazing

>offense
Some of these things were going to be "censored" regardless because can't have silly cartoony stuff in Realistic Edge VII anymore

>It's another "Yea Forums never checks the source and falls for journos clickbaiting with mistranslations" thread

Attached: (LOL).png (123x113, 4K)

Wait im confused. I thought the ethics department was a mistranslation and Nomura only gave her a sports bra.

for the trannies.

Remember when people said this wasn't going to be a reboot?
I wonder where they are now?

You really bought their defense?

Then show us a translations where they *aren't* basically admitting to changing half the game not to set off the SJW's?

Pro tip: You can't. Because that version of the interview doesn't exist.

>ethics department
Isn't that basically what the Inquisition was?

Attached: director's cut.jpg (600x300, 148K)

Go outside, nigger.

Attached: fuck youi.png (512x384, 150K)

Says the person defending this shit.

I'm actually on my way out as I type this.

Regardless, that is *not* what I asked for. You've got nothing.

but it's true
when all the guys show up with cloud it's funny, because you can't actually see anything, they're all 10 poly models. If REMAKE does it exactly the same but HD it's going to make the cutscene uncomfortable for a lot of people

Nigger I’m phoneposting from a coffee shop eating a croissant

Attached: CF765568-E6F2-4B30-8B86-606E47DF056C.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

>the ethicality of a girl is now determined exclusively by the size of her tits

This is unrionically the most bigoted thing I have ever read in the modern age.

Attached: 1542041972444.png (512x724, 726K)

>implying people who leave their house don't have anything to do aside from getting outraged from a false journo translation

Attached: retard juice.jpg (500x482, 10K)

>lol if I keep projecting I’ll win the argument
No!

Attached: 05F0C45B-E80A-48FC-B15F-58C9D6605050.jpg (641x892, 90K)

>using projection the wrong way too
You're even more retarded than you look.

>you, the ones that denounced this garbage and tried to do something against it are the ones to blame!
Yeah kill yourself tranny and have cucktaku write an article about it.

Attached: 1561166408931.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

If they don't leave their house they'd be more inclined to defend because they live through their games.

>lol it’s obvious you only care about this because you don’t go outside and smell bad lmao
>people who regularly go outside do not care about this
>not projection
I don’t care what definition they gave you on reddit

Attached: 6B75DA8D-587E-4874-87D9-B7DF7223D788.jpg (476x948, 66K)

I'm calling you a shut-in because you're getting outraged based on nothing, you stupid fuck, not the other way around.

Good

Tifafags and incels BTFO once more

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 51K)

Tifas breats are fine, they are average and realistic for a female brawler.

You’re too stupid to argue with, so I’m just going to lolipost at you now

Attached: 599C548E-860D-454D-A147-D879DE2D8C83.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

>no source
>falseflagging outrage faggots spam the thread anyway
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source
>no source

Post some Atahuta

Daily reminder to report these threads!

Daily reminder no one thinks you’re a woman
Haha gottem

I have a sneaking suspicion that these are all chestlets posting this shit

For all that Yea Forums rages against SJWs and shit, they're just as lazy as them and never bother to fucking check shit.

That source is from a Famitsu article, but I have no idea if that's the proper translation because Yea Forums is full of fucking liars.
>shacknews.com/article/112519/final-fantasy-7-remake-will-keep-honey-bee-inn-get-new-scenes
>"We've made it more modern," says Nomura. "If we made the facility like we did in the original game, the physical unease would be staggering, so that was no good..."
It sounds like he's talking more about the design of the area, rather than the actual content inside of the area.

who is this semon demon?

>"We've made it more modern," says Nomura. "If we made the facility like we did in the original game, the physical unease would be staggering, so that was no good..."

>the physical unease would be staggering, so that was no good..."

>It sounds like he's talking more about the design of the area,

how does that work?

THEY DIDN'T CENSOR TIFA'S TITS

STOP MEME POSTING

YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE

THAT IMAGE YOU JUST POSTED DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CENSORING HONEY BEE INN

IT LITERALLY SAYS THEY REDESIGNED THE INN ITSELF, NOT THAT THEY CHANGED THE "EVENT"/QUEST

YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS LIE THAT "THEY CENSORED FF7 REMAKE" INTO A MEME SO THAT YOU CAN CAUSE FLAMEWARS OVER IT

STOP FUCKING DOING THIS

YOU ARE LITERALLY FROM RESETERA

Attached: 1561074641359.png (1356x1248, 2.25M)

HERE'S YOUR NEW ETHICAL TIFA, BRO.
NOW GIVE US YOUR PAYCHECK.

Attached: modern Tifa.png (395x740, 236K)

He means that since Tifa's a martial artist, her big tits bouncing around while fighting would look awkward so they gave her a sportsbra.

Dororo from the classic manga by Osamu Tezuka and anime Dororo!

Attached: D5435EFF-2879-444C-8012-87636907161C.jpg (1536x2048, 452K)

what the fuck are you talking about

Shill is shill.

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-19-square-enix-has-an-ethics-department-and-it-told-the-final-fantasy-7-remake-developers-to-restrict-tifas-chest

We've all seen the truth already, shill.
Your shitty censored game is dead on the runway.

Stop spamming this bullshit
It was disproved last week you retard

People won't listen to you because Outrage Culture is designed to destroy and decimate any form of actual productivity. People will continue looking for excuses to be mad, unfortunately. This is the future we all chose.

>they’re gonna remove most of the goofyness and charm from vii and make it super somber and serious like advent children.

Attached: E02B7B9B-F601-4993-859D-F9056DEB3FE6.jpg (550x1000, 87K)

>IT LITERALLY SAYS THEY REDESIGNED THE INN ITSELF, NOT THAT THEY CHANGED THE "EVENT"/QUEST

>"We've made it more modern," says Nomura. "If we made the facility like we did in the original game, the physical unease would be staggering

>the physical unease would be staggering

what did they get dizzy when they looked at the design?

Old honey bee was mad cringe so we made it into a LGBT cafe

cute and funny!

Holy shit.

Attached: 1560367805523.jpg (960x960, 207K)

>ethics department
>we pay adults to tell other adults how to be adults but by our standards

true

The article, you fucking goldfish.
>citing the journo version as the truth

Attached: total retard.png (365x557, 175K)

But they hired SJW trannies who convinced them otherwise, so they have to learn it the hard way.

Trendy people that would never had played they original back then.

The ethics department will knock on your door buddy
Watch out for crime thought

Now more then ever we need to keep loli posting to defeat the ethics boards across the world
Ethics board this faggot

Attached: E4450885-8FB9-4979-BC5C-EEEF759B6BB9.jpg (849x1200, 220K)

>IT LITERALLY SAYS THEY REDESIGNED THE INN ITSELF, NOT THAT THEY CHANGED THE "EVENT"/QUEST

>"If we made the facility like we did in the original game, the physical unease would be staggering

That's a fucking shadow, holy shit every one of you sucks ass.

They actually went on record saying the original game made them physically cringe so they had to redo it

Literally HOW did the shit the bed this bad?
We've been waiting for this remake for two decades.
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS UPDATE THE GRAPHICS.
THAT'S ALL.
THE GAME WOULD HAVE SHAT MONEY.
Instead SE's decided to embrace censorship and SJW rule.

Well, I hope this is what convinces them to return to their original fanbase after this shitty censored piece of fucktardery fails to sell even half as well as the original did.

>Honey Bee Inn
>largely overhauled to be more modern
>to be more modern
>more (((modern)))
Censored game confired. Will still make millions of dollars though because of braindead retards.

>The company literally have a Department reserved solely to Ethic analysis
>Believing a the company with an Ethics Department woundl't be forced to make changes in accord with hyper sensitive society
>As if the company would just publish "we censored her because our Ethcis Dep told us to"
>can't see how disastrous that would be to the company's shares
>don't know how deep lying shit companies do in order to avoid losing money

Attached: you are right.png (294x513, 105K)

You don't draw, do you?
Here's a tip from someone who does: Shadows do not materialize from fucking nowhere like that.

Are you talking about the latest tranny/gay stories/pictures fabricated by right-wing media?

"its a shadow"
that is a new

God this fucking board
good job OP, spreading minsformation, totally missing the point and just reading whatever you want to read.

where? all i keep reading is ">gaijin" with no actual evidence on why should i trust some random google traductor retard instead of someone who actually knows japanese

They see what they want to see. These poor abused victims has been robbed of their precious tiddies! Don't you see how horrific this is! The people responsible should be put to death!

Do you know how different is the honey bee inn when compared to the rest of midgar?

>still believing the "they censored tifa" misinformation narrative because other anons said so

Attached: shitposting.jpg (960x544, 90K)

this one?

Attached: 458748.png (829x510, 63K)

Told you the remake would be zoomed up.

>spreading minsformation
It's only 3.6 renken. We're delusional. That's right.

Attached: hbo-chernobyl-cast-true-story-paul-ritter.jpg (1600x1600, 196K)

>living in its oun echochamber don't knowing how real world of marketing, PR and HR works

Attached: 1509215852875.jpg (509x501, 174K)

>the sports bra and spats is just for realism man

Attached: cnb8F10.jpg (1920x1088, 995K)

>We're delusional. That's right.
This, but unironically.

Were sorry, but this thread has been marked for deletion by the ETHICS BOARD
To cleanse yourself of the problematic substance ITT please consume 3 hours of BLACKED porn

Attached: A02ABFCC-2145-4405-9766-F5903751D2AB.jpg (600x833, 156K)

Ff7 being popular in the west was a mistake.

The Tsubaki dude is spreading fake news. The game got removed by the devs because angry chinks scared them away.

its cute to see Yea Forums pretending not to care or preteding to "not bother again", when they are gonna complain for 9 months over a fake news
and when they see in 03/03 how good the remake is gonna be, they are gonna damage control hard
so cute

d-did you say?
BLACKED??

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

Stop spreading misinformation!
Honey Bee Inn made them physically cringe so they had to redo it so Chad and Tyrone can play the game without cringing!
That’s not censorship

both translations say they are "modernizing" Honeybee inn

How long until they confirm that Barret and Tifa are in an open relationship?

Well, remember to seed after downloading: not only they covered Tifa, it's episodic bullshit and the story is ruined with compilation.

>over a fake news

the Honeybee inn thing is censorship no way around that

For me, really like what they showed so far

do you know how different is the honeybee inn compared to the rest of midgar
do you know off does it look, consdering they are going with an aesthetic?
im not even talking about censorship here, im talking about reestructuring the place. Colors, layout, infraestructure. They are literally telling you that.

Also, ironic. If they "modernize" the honey bee inn (which, according to you, should plase SJW), they should still keep the gay dudes because that's modern. Thats what SJW want, no gay shaming. So you should be happy.
Want gay dudes? you get your gay dudes.

Holy fuck, SE has it's Lawyers interns here. It's a full defense force.

the news dont say censorship, means reestructure the honey bee inn because it looked off in terms of infraestructure compared to the rest.

>anons fall for misinformation and fake news
>get told they're wrong and going off a misunderstood translation of an interview
>only recourse is to shut their ears and shitpost harder

Attached: renai circulation.png (800x473, 33K)

The honey bee inn scene was goofy in the original game and lots of stuff was originally done and removed because it was just japanese kind of weird and wacky. The wackiness being more obvious in detailed third person 3d, it shouldn't be surprising at all that they're going to alter it. Hell, it's understandable.

a reminder one of the reasons they didn't want breast jiggle in to keep a teen rating there's no way the honey bee inn event is going to be kept intact

They didn’t censor it!
The layout made the “physically uncomfortable” and they had to modernize it

Attached: Ethics Department.jpg (2048x795, 189K)

wewlad

didn't they say they'll change corneo's rape dungeon, not the honey bee inn?

>all of them have pronouns listed
mmmmmm

This is the right answer here. Basically gamers were always a minority compared to the normalfag hordes. Saying you play video games was often meant with disdain similar to gambling. People either didn't care, shared your hobbies, or looked down on you for it.

So fastforward to the age of smartphones and the Wii making gaming popular with the masses, and companies all started shifting their focus to appeal to the MOST people possible. This is when super easy modes started cropping up, or whatever it takes to get retards to the end of a challenge.

So no, this isn't for the people who played FF7 back in the day, its a "This is kinda for you, but mostly for them" Notice how normalfags always become suddenly interested in classic games whenever they get an updated remake. This is no different, its happening for CTR and Spyro too

>The layout made the “physically uncomfortable” and they had to modernize it

that's some serious damage control

Censorship departments are the sort of shit we used to joke about before but they make perfect sense from a corporate standpoint.
They are the natural adaptation of a corporation to the social climate of today.
Who is this game made for?
Journalists mostly. There are dumb loud fans on all sides of the debate but when it comes to the people writing the influential big articles it's a very very one sided scenario.
And the companie does what companies do and assesses the risks and figures out it better have a team to help them cover its ass.

Fuck authentic recreations of a classic, fuck body positivity for women with larger than average breasts, fuck the fans that loved the character, fuck any sense of integrity.
Aren't you happy Yea Forums ? Happy you just got to play videogames and ignored the dumb politics because lol Japan will never bow down.
Now Sony is on turbo #metoo mode and Square Enix is the first to reveal it has a literal censorship department.
You fucking lost and this is the beginning of the new dark age of gaming.

Attached: 67185241.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

I’m being facetious to point out how stupid the argument is
Not recognizing sarcasm is a sign of autism user

nomura hasn't said anything about corneo yet. People are just guessing and guess what, overreact at every statement.
Yea Forums is so paranoic over SJW that they literally dont know what they want, they are shooting themselves on the foot.

dont want a modernize it? ok so its gonna be a regular strip club
>b-b-b-but muh gay bears
Ok, so you modernize it and you will have gay beefy guys
>b-b-but they are appealing SJWs! fuck SJWs man oh fuck they are ruining my remake waa waa

Then what the fuck do you want?

Based blackedpillposter

theyhonestly lost my money when they saied that it will be an action rpg

can you give the correct translation?

Holy fuck they must have literally had the finished model with a perfect authentic recreation of Tifa but forced the artists to redo it because of the censorship department.
They even added extra skirt behind her just to stop players from even attempting to peek there.
This is the same company that came up with 2B, from a widely popular and successful game with plenty of fans male and female and there was no controversy there, the usual suspects complained as always but it went largely ignored.

So what changed, is the ethics department new in Square Enix, or did Taro simply not give a fuck about them and told them to fuck themselves when they asked him to censor the game?

we fought more than enough, really

Nations that suffer from "a certain political climate in the west"

>actually being excited for this game
You have nobody to blame but yourself Yea Forums. The original FFVII was pure garbage, encapsulating every single thing wrong with the industry then, and even today. This remake is honestly no different from the original, except Square wants to adapt and add more cancers to it that they couldn't before.

Just think about it, for example. Square would've practically creamed themselves if they thought they could get with selling you the game in parts, charging 60 bucks for each segment. They couldn't do it because of hardware limitations. Now they CAN do it, and can even justify it by saying "oh it's a big production, we have to charge alot of money".

Attached: 1561144309579.jpg (377x567, 15K)

Taro is pretty well known to just tell everyone of squeenix to fuck off
back in the ps2 days the buzzowrd was realism
Taro wanted to make the sky red for athmosphere, Squeenix was full "brown and gloom" mode and demanded the sky blue

Screencaping this now.

Okay, zoomer.

hey faggot this was a mistranslation.

for tifa's tits they literally just wanted her to have a sports bra because they wanted her to be a bit more fit and didn't want her tits bouncing all over the place nonsensically.

and for the honeybee inn nomura was talking about the architecture of the building. not the content of the events in the building.

>This is the same company that came up with 2B
But it isn't.

>The original FFVII was pure garbage
stopped there
at least put it at the end so people don't have to completely discard you

>and for the honeybee inn nomura was talking about the architecture of the building.

you can't be this dense

Are they going to leave in the dialogue between Cid and Shera?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>and for the honeybee inn nomura was talking about the architecture of the building. not the content of the events in the building.
And they said they are gonna modernize it, so a lot of fags lesbians for Yea Forums
exactly like the original game, just like Yea Forums wanted
aren't you happy?

>hey faggot this was a mistranslation
How many times are you going to say this without providing a "real" translation

Unless you can justify pic related, I fail to see any redeeming traits in the game.

game ratios are NOT an argument. Even A billion hours of gameplay cannot make up for this. this is just something you don't do.

Attached: Untitled.png (744x156, 106K)

From now on I will only give my money to lolicon artists of pixiv fanbox
Fuck everyone else

Attached: C3773125-6D47-4D2C-9B96-2E1AA3B41013.jpg (937x1200, 301K)

Why couldn't the slow cunt just fix some fucking tea? It's not rocket science.

what am i supposed to see here

what's wrong with this

see

Hah, You think this is the beginning of the end?
Joke's on you, it's all going to end before it's even had a chance. They're tanking the industry, people are getting gaming fatigue. The whole thing is gonna crash sooner or later. These games today are rarely good, they're just OK. I mean we're clamoring for characters in smash bros instead of a new game or a new concept that exceeds what came before. Everything is rehashes or remakes. Originality is dead. And it's going to stay dead until the industry hits rock bottom and becomes fringe again.

Attached: ItsShit.png (648x484, 449K)

>Just look at the design of this building it's just so out of date it makes me physical uneasy

does this make sense to you?

people who actually like FF7 and are old enough to have had sex

Thats including dialogue sections not just fmv cutscenes you mongoloid

She takes her time for everything and double checks it several times over to ensure the quality.

Mmm cherries

Attached: 3D4024A4-95A1-4DB5-84C5-68F44A065928.jpg (750x232, 86K)

Every one lists pronouns.

The image poses a simple question: why is this video GAME forcing me to not play it for 13+ hours? At what point did someone sit down and say that a game needs to focus on the story instead of the gameplay?

FFVII's major issue is that it's way too cinematic. It's essentially a giant walking simulator. You go from one place to another, get exposition shoved in your face, then you walk to another area. It perfectly shows everything wrong with JRPGs.

That just makes it worse user. FFVII has a serious case of Tim BUckley syndrome, where it has no idea how to get across the story without MOUNTAINS of dialogue.

My local walmart still has Other M at full price. Why they haven't thought to lower the price or just throw them in the trash yet, I'll never know.

for tifa :

>I am annoyed by bad translations so here is mine. SQEX didn’t tell them to shrink her boobs, they asked that they didn’t use a clothing design that made them flop all over during action sequences to the point of being unnatural, considering she is an active/sporty type.

Translation note: 絞める doesn’t mean to “shrink” it means to keep something fastened/secure, aka not flopping around (which would go against the idea that she is a fighter, as no fighter would use a loose top and have their chest get in the way).

twitter.com/aevanko/status/1141838679242969088

for honeybee:

twinfinite.net/2019/06/final-fantasy-vii-remake-famitsu/

> For instance, the cross-dressing event in the Honey Bee Inn is still included. That being said, the place itself was significantly rearranged in a modern style. When the developers tried to recreate that space, it didn’t look right, and they generally thought it was no good. They tweaked those parts that did not fit the visuals and the world view of the game.

>Cid
Kek, see you in 2035 for the 3rd part.

>Not recognizing sarcasm is a sign of autism
It's not, though. Not acknowledging it is common in people with autism. They'll reply to a joke in a serious manner. Despite what Big Bang Theory wanted you to believe, people with autism can spot sarcasm perfectly fine. They just don't give a fuck to change the way they converse to suit your unconventional way of getting a point across. They rarely acknowledge jokes because they generally don't find anyone funny. They're not going to fake a laugh just appease you. That's not how they roll. They'd rather pretend it never happened because your humor or way of talking is stupid and awkward.

Everything we did...
Everything we gave...
What was it for?

Attached: 1561236802376.jpg (371x476, 23K)

>At what point did someone sit down and say that a game needs to focus on the story instead of the gameplay?
During the development process, i assume.

literally everyone just copied a shit tier translation and ran with it without having any other japanese translators verify it.

all this bitching is due to 1 translator at gematsu being trash.

It's just a better idea at this point to support remako and whatever set of fan mods you prefer. SE are beyond help at this point, so why scream and shout. You know they aren't listening.

The fact that said person wasn't fired on the spot is a sad state of affairs.

not for rose tinted nostalgia boomer fags like you. and you deserve every one of those buzzwords you cunt

thats a really cute boy

Based Squeenix, hope they keep at it if it makes you bigots go away.

Fray is best girl.

Nice ad hominem.

>wanting a turn based game with no story
LMAO

holy shit fucking zoomer just stop embarrassing yourself
part of the charm of the game is that you understand what you are doing and why you are doing, not just hack and slash like your typical god of war
Part of the gameplay is that you have to explore, not to get exposition shoved in your face, but to get more equipment, more secrets, more information to know what do next
Gameplay? there's tons of gameplay, pre-battle, on battle and after battle.

You just dont like any game with story then. Just play tetris or some shitty boring game like that.

Makes me wanna puke to see somebody just pressing start at a cutscene they never seen before, i imagine him looking like a little teenager "CMOON I WANNA BATTLE I WANNA KILL WAAA WAAAAA START START START GOGO KRATOS SLASH JUMP JUMP CMON FUCKING RETARD JUST JUMP"

You really proved you don’t have autism with that post

I hope you do understand that your arbitrary rules of what games should or shouldn't be are nonexistent.

>playing a video game for the story

Attached: heavy-smile.jpg (256x256, 43K)

>twinfinite.net/2019/06/final-fantasy-vii-remake-famitsu/

>Asked whether the events included in the original game have remained the same, Nomura-san mentioned that it depends. For instance, the cross-dressing event in the Honey Bee Inn is still included. That being said, the place itself was significantly rearranged in a modern style. When the developers tried to recreate that space, it didn’t look right, and they generally thought it was no good. They tweaked those parts that did not fit the visuals and the world view of the game

this does not provide a translation I want his direct words

>sports bras
>leggings
>spats to cover panties
how is this not censorship? they've covered up as much skin as possible without giving her a burqa too

Attached: 1430678656742.png (1373x1080, 1.64M)

And yet pictures od gameplat clearly show Tifa covered up with breasts reduced. Revisionism of a fucking interview is really low, retard.

Kumiko is cute!!!

Attached: 496E09E3-D629-403D-8099-281728CEB775.jpg (654x819, 113K)

>playing final fantasy because of it's gameplay

They teamed up with Disney lately, no wonder.

Disney ruins everything they touch.

you want the famitsu article?

leggings are an improvement you pleb

learn how sports bras work faggot. her design is hotter now.

>not just hack and slash like your typical god of war
But god of war has tons of story

>sportsbra
>thighhighs
>spats
If these are supposed to censor Tifa, SE's doing a terrible job

Attached: im getting turned on.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Attached: IMG_20180813_124240.jpg (933x904, 58K)

>her design is hotter now because her breasts are covered up

If only I knew how not to bump a thread...

Attached: 1537544924665.jpg (1134x945, 318K)

>part of the charm of the game is that you understand what you are doing and why you are doing, not just hack and slash like your typical god of war
And shouldn't a JRPG be capable of getting this across without 13+ hours of dialogue and needless exposition? I genuinely feel a more emotional connection to Super Mario at this point, if only because he's not constantly talking and slowing the action down. Meanwhile, my playthrough of FF7 was just nothing but listening to Cloud talk about how depressed he is and how his life is a lie and yada yada yada. Is this supposed to be a likable character? Hell, he's not even interesting. The twist with him and Zack was genuinely the stupidest thing I've ever come across, and you could take that part out entirely and the story honestly wouldn't change.

A good game, a genuinely good game, can tell you a heartfelt story without ever needing a single line of dialogue.

Finally someone not shitpostin "but tifa tiddies", what this user says is true, another guy translated the interview correctly. I can't believe how they all fall for the clickbaiting every fucking time.

>Part 1, Escape From Midgar: $60
>Part 2, Temple of The Ancients: $60
>DLC - Nibelheim Flashback (not included in the actual game except as a 10-second cutscene): $20
>Part 3, A Death in the Family: $60
>Part 4, The Northern Crater: $60
>Part 5, WEAPONS: $60
>DLC - Crisis Core: $40. Zack is a shameless Cloud-reskin and the cutscenes look like they were coded on an etch-a-sketch.
>Part 6, Fall of Shinra: $60
>DLC - Dirge of Cerberus: $40
>Part 7, The Finale: $75
>The Afteryears: Advent Children: $40
>Shinra: Origins DLC where we shamelessly grind copypasted dungeon rooms with stupidly unbalanced enemies for 45 hours so that we can have a cutscene with Yuna's force-ghost talking about how Shinra was actually trying to save the world from the Yuuzhan Vong and now we're all doomed: $40
>A low-quality ketchain of censored-Tifa doing her censored combat-pose: $60
>DLC costume packs: $79 Each ($1106 in total)
>A shitty resin sculpture of Cloud and his motorcycle mass-produced in some Chinese sweatshop for five cents each with lead-based paint: $320
>Artbook: $120
>A pin-up poster of Alisaie looking at you in disgust for not playing her more soulful, better-written game instead of this piss: $180
>A photocopy of Tetsuya Nomura's shaved nutsack: $400
>Doing all this Deluxe Ultimate Collector's Uranium Edition: $13000

It's ok, user! They're just deliberately making their game worse so they can sell you 'bonus' costumes with real money!

That fixes everything!

exactly. these are enhancements.

They know only a retard would buy those, so he'd buy for full price too.

>you want the famitsu article?
I want his direct words translated into english not a summary

If you think they are right you need to reevaluate your embarrassing life

>learn how sports bras work faggot. her design is hotter now.
Nah her new skirt is shit
Her breasts have always been covered up retard

>spats
>leggings to create ZR
these are objective improvements you fucking mongoloid

if you think tifa looks less sexual now you are retarded.

In company like Square Enix? Theri daily work?

Nothing much. Like for theri 8 hours shift maybe they have... 1 hour of work? Even less. Filiing in some documents and maybe answer one or two calls on Skype.

Ofc. the team is like 4-5 woman and one poor guy that got there by accident.

Tbh. I envy them this job. Easy wagecuck life.

It's a rpg retard

>and needless exposition?
there are tons of cutscenes that are entirely optional
if you don't want to understand what is happenning in the game you don't have to, just play something else. But don't come with that bullshit of that "it's a bad game because i dont care about the story"

>my playthrough of FF7 was just nothing but listening to Cloud talk about how depressed he is
confirmed for never playing the game

You are totally right, it was because of shitty gaming sites being shit at translating and above else clickbait gets more $$$ than saying "sorry we made a mistake".

>A good game, a genuinely good game, can tell you a heartfelt story without ever needing a single line of dialogue.
This so much fellow redditor

schoolgirl skirt > tifa's old skirt

these idiots don't understand the absolute area tech.

you're one those idiots that enable treehouse until we got the abomination that is Fire emblem fates localization

Attached: UKXDkTO (1).png (748x1284, 667K)

Being covered up and formless breasts makes a woman more sexual? No, faggot, YOU are the retarded.

And another good game, a genuinely good game can tell you a heartfelt story with ten thousand dialogue lines. And there's nothing inherently wrong with that.

you are so funny user, take my upboat haha
*posts a wojack edit*

I am married and have sex and I still hate SJW faggots.

Actually you enabled it by buying shitty games

SHUT UP MUH OUTRAGE SOMETHING SOMETHING T-TRANNY

>be at ethics department
>Square Enix executive comes to me
>"does this trigger you sir"
>respond no
>they congratulate me for doing a good job for maintaining ethical and "more modern" games
seems like a dream job t.bh

>Defending censorship because it make things look hotter

Attached: 1388763125957.jpg (804x720, 128K)

SJW have nothing to do with Square Enix

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, shill-kun.

Learn what censorship means before you post again retard

This is some really fucking sad levels of coping my friend.
They're obviously reduced and on a sports bra.
The sports bra might have been a debatable change that some might find arguably in line with other changes of the game.
But the breast reduction is a completely different beast. Both came together but they're not the same.

I'll defend censorship as long as its inconsequential kind that makes Yea Forums disproportionately angry.

That image and the state of Tifa now is legitimately depressing...

I'm just saying, so much of the game could've been cut out and it wouldn't have impacted the end product. Story heavy games have a major problem with filler.

There IS inherently something wrong with that when it's sacrificing good gameplay in the process.

shhh, don't ruin the bait

M8, you work 7 days a sucking SE's balls on image boards for chump-change. You have no girlfriend. You're a shill.

I don't know why you think you have a leg to stand on talking about life-quality.

They literally admitted to have a department that is either run by them, made to appease them, or made to follow the cultural standards they have imposed.

Bad grammar and no argument.
Nice

It’s weird because it seems like standards were the complete opposite 15-20 years ago.

Based user

Attached: 1561231936063m.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

They helped create the climate that big boobs and making fun of gays (in a banter way) is wrong.

Sorry I ment localiza- I mean redesign

More coping.

Only on weekends and, I get paid in Yea Forumstard salt.

cuz it's hot

Attached: 1561148298509.png (513x836, 423K)

That's literally censorship.

Yep redesign just like every other character

all remakes are for zoomer faggots that never played the originals
they make them all stream lined and safe and modren then slam them on their modern console all nice and convenient like and they dont care how much worse they are too the original because they dont have the original as a point of reference to begin with

>active/sporty type
>skeletal arms
>twig legs
>tiny core
>giant, floppy clown boots instead of actual athletic shoes or combat boots
Wow they sure did a good job with her design! Nailed it.

this nigga gets it, Tifa looks now like a stripper

Attached: 1561148334095.png (459x365, 161K)

It's meant as a tool of censorship to appease one group (those who see skin as bad) while it also happens to be a fetish for a different group (thigh highs fans).
It's still censorship because they're changing things to appease a violent mob. It just happens to be hot censorship.

they not ripped shes just a girl who exercises you cunt.

There's literally no detail to her socks they look like they were just slapped on at the last minute nutifa looks like hastily put together WOKE twitter edit

but it's hot

>It's meant as a tool of censorship to appease one group

Attached: no facts.jpg (600x733, 29K)

I never said she had to be ripped, but you would expect a bigger physique from a fighter than someone that looks 100 lbs soaking wet.

>still with makeup
If the snowball could eat the cosmetic industry they will finally implode.
>you dont need that shit to show your inner beauty bullshit that has been their wet's dream since 500 years ago.

Attached: 1482965729687.jpg (1400x700, 539K)

Attached: file (9).png (999x549, 12K)

>woke Twitter edit
uhh...

Attached: 1561047929144 (1).jpg (600x338, 30K)

Yoko Taro is an anomaly and if you didn't notice he's forced to work on mobile games despite N:A being a huge success

all the black parts of here outfit look like they were made in MSpaint

you'd also think barret could lift 100x more than cloud and yet cloud swings around a 400 pound sword like its no big deal.

turns out ff7 isn't realistic.

If she's not body builder levels of body fat she should be able to have her tits the regular size while still being in good shape.
Breasts have no effect on martial arts skills and her body fat ratio would easily allow her to have her normal breast size.
One could debate how effective she'd be at fighting but that's fucking stupid because come on it's FF7 there's dumb unpractical shit everywhere, it's already style over substance.
Her breasts flopping around wouldn't be an issue with the new sports bra.
Honestly that change isn't so bad, they could have gone for the sports bra alone and called it a day and she would still be changed but it wouldn't be as bad.
But no changes is of course always ideal. But an outfit change is better than a body change.

>those hips
I want to black her

Attached: 1561146921611.png (397x402, 357K)

Normalfags, as per usual

Tifa looks better now, and there is nothing being censored about Honeybee. It's just going to look different, ya dummy.

>Her breasts flopping around wouldn't be an issue with the new sports bra.

AH I see it seems tifa's breast are the only things in FF7 that are bound to physics

They changed her design in the first place on account of realism though?

>still not getting that it was never about size but about why there isn't jiggle physics for her
>being loud and angry while being misinformed
peak burger

Attached: 1561259313164.gif (511x512, 105K)

this board has been posting the same retarded thread about Tifas tits 24/7, mostly there's at least 2 or more at the same time. Entire threads dedicated to just complaining about what essentially boiled down to a mistranslation and blowing it up about SJW infestation in Square Enix or some shit. Zero discussion or speculation about gameplay. But it's other people that don't play video games. Ok

just look at the ip count, it's the same retards shitting up any other thread because of "muh gamerz rise uuuuup"

Yeah it's now a definite torrent and lambast from me

this

>Trendy fags
>Mostly Zoomers
>Afraid of tits
>This game wont have Online mode
>Expecting zoomers to play this kind games for more than 5h
That a fucking good question

Attached: Manchild.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

if this is coming to PC he will end up with bigger tits lol.
Sony kids are the ones on the rage wave.

source?

Why change her skirt, give her spats and tights? Stop lying, tranny. Why cover her up and reduce her breats, making them formless too? If the problem is jiggling just don't add jiggle physics. Or give her the fucking sports bra too as an excuse. The other things? No excuse, pure censorship with the sjw in mind.

>he
Who?

>going for an athletic look
>give her some retarded skirt with thigh highs instead of just having her wear fighter gear
I just don't get it man.

You dont know?
There is a dick behind that skirt.

Hey /tifa'stits/ how are you doing today?

>just don't add jiggle physics
large bob with no physics looks stupid

C'mon, user, don't you know it's way easier to kick around in a fight for your life if you have a thick skirt and TIGHTS?

t. obsessed homo

Then don't listen to the "ethics department" and let the character look how she used to and have her big tits jiggle.

>new outfit for Tifa
>everybody is talking about it
>ton of new artwork
>now SE can sell her classic outfit as DLC
man, it's almost like a business decision???

That's actually polite and calm.

>tranny
like a clockwork

Here! here!

You're right the tits have shrunk don't let anyone distract us from this fact

You'll buy it anyway.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER WE 'LIKE' HER TITS OR HER OUTFIT.

It has to do with censorship.

They changed a key character in the game for reasons other than artistic vision. THAT is what we're against. Design by artistic vision gave up Yugi/Atem. Design by marketting quarter breakdowns gave us Jaiden. THIS is what we're fighting against because we know where it leads: A soulless, hollowed-out whore of babylon masquerading as the original article.

Nice gaslighting.
There have been threads about the gameplay, even in this thread many have still complained about it.
But you are just interested in making it seem as if having many threads dedicated to meaningful topics is rare and as if the censorship department was some imaginary sjw infestation and Yea Forums was just losing its mind over nothing.

Let's give this the important it deserves. The subject is one of the most iconic features of one of the most iconic characters of one of the most iconic franchises of a whole genre, one that pretty much defined an entire generation who was introduced to JRPG's back in the 90's and is still to this day a fan favorite.
And it was changed in just the right way to avoid offending the right people, who Square Enix has been voicing concerns about for a while, and now admit they have a department meant to review games for the sake of reducing outcry from the dozens of websites that would have done an organized smear campaign on them.
A fucking AAA from Japan now had to have a department that was in charge of editing and reviewing those breasts, thousands of dollars were invested to come up with them.
A few threads on this autistic board are like nothing compared to all that.

buzzwords again woo

You're not fighting anything, you just shitpost on v lmao

Are you 12?

nichegamer.com/2019/06/21/square-enix-ethics-department-is-for-meeting-age-ratings-further-explains-changes-with-tifas-breasts/

>After Tetsuya Nomura confirmed changes in Tifa’s design in Final Fantasy VII Remake were due to their internal “ethics department”, Square Enix has clarified exactly what the department does.

>Speaking to Polygon, a Square Enix representative explained the ethics department was to help the game meet an anticipated age rating.

>“In the Square Enix Japan studios, the Ethics Department is actually a group within the company that evaluates game content to make sure it is aligned with the anticipated age ratings standards across the globe (CERO, ESRB, PEGI, etc). In this case, we want a new generation of gamers to experience Final Fantasy VII Remake and are working very closely with the company’s internal experts to make sure all of the game’s content is appropriate.”

>like a clockwork
what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: funky.jpg (750x501, 177K)

>propast synagoga
literally "doom synagogue"

>funky Kong dead
NO

This is the true argument at hand.
Not weather they make sense or not, or if we like them.
It's the fact that they went out of their way to do this and it wasn't for the sake of making the game better or satisfying the consumers. They had to give up integrity, quality and the fans.
It was 100% just because they were afraid of the power structure of journalists and sjw because these people will attack anyone that offends them so square enix was scared of that.

>They changed a key character in the game for reasons other than artistic vision.
why why arent you complaining about Cloud, Barret, and Aerith having different designs then?

Because those changed for the artistic vision.
They didn't recreate them 100% exactly as they were but they attempted to adjust them to fit the new style of the game. They weren't concerned with not offending any group.

This is the equivalent of Cloud's sword being made smaller because journalists and their goons hated big swords.
And now some people are too fucking stupid to see what's really going on and say "oh well it's not a big deal because swords that big never made much sense did they?".
Some shit is minor and unimportant like how many buttons there are in the outfit or the fabric of a belt but other things are fundamental elements of a character like Tifa's breasts or Mario's mustache.
So your comparisons don't add up.
Here we have an essential trait of the character being changed, and it's very explicitly changed to appease the angry violent mob and not out of artistic vision.

We have, but Tifa is way worse as the other user already answered. I find Barrett sunglasses retarded, specially at night ( not realistic much?). His undershirt unnecessary, but better IMO. Aerith long dress is retarded, the button up one was better and even more realistic (in a fight gotta have your legs free, NOT REALISTIC DURR) but maybe it showed too much for today's standards too. Her shoulder pads I'm ok with, but again, the change is better, IMO, because I always found those weird in the 90s.

except they dont buy games

Did you not know what racist actually meant?

You're all fucking retards for thinking that Square care about you anymore after Boyband 15 and Nomura Hates Kairi 3.

THEY CAN'T WRITE FEMALES AND ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR FEMALE AUDIENCE BY SHOVING IN HOT MEN EVERYWHERE

DITCH THIS SINKING SHIP NOW

As someone who never really liked FF7 anyway, even I find it hard not to feel betrayed. But like, I get it, nobody wants to deal with offended Karens because they're fuckawful to deal with at all in any way.

Started way before then to be quite honest.

There's no sex appeal for Lightning and they shoved her down everyone's throats. They edited the panties in Star Ocean 5 because retards in the west complained. They censored KH collections to remove upskirts, they've censored bravely and second. There are story censors in Octopath that make things less heavy than they actually are. They removed the dickgrab in Million Arthur fighter just released.

Square has gone full west.

In today's world, Nier Automata wouldn't be allowed by the ethics department.

let that sink in.

Don't forget that Seiken Densetsu 3 had mentions of porno magazines and other lewd conversations between party members scrubbed. For the FIRST TIME IN THE WEST OFFICIALLY and they fucking censored it.

No doubt they'll censor it again in the remake, fucking unbelievable that this is what a company does to their customer base.

remake is being done by another department

Different shit, same smell.

There goes the Dreamfall games off my wishlist.

Attached: keepinmemoney.jpg (680x383, 50K)

The new translation confirms the sports bra was added to appease the ethics board.

you forget the reason.

Gee, this sounds awfully familiar to what the Dead or Alive 6 producer was saying...

It's almost as if there's someone behind all of these puppet answers.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BASEDNY

>meanwhile at nintendo HQ

Attached: gelbooru.com 4775743 1girl aqua_eyes armlet armpits arms_up blue_hair cowboy_shot creatures_(company (666x941, 363K)

are you retards still pounding on that "ethics department" drum? figures that modern weebs wouldn't understand translation errors, you're too busy jerking off to the waifu if the month to learn japanese

Reminder

Attached: Censorship.jpg (690x343, 23K)

i refused to buy this shit the moment i saw the battle system

I thought Celes and Terra were pretty good characters. Not sure if I'd still think that anymore since it's been 15 years since I played that gayme

Except I'm a 42 year old family doctor that's been practicing for 2 decades and just happen to know my shit. Yes, we're on Yea Forums 2. Your little sekret club is more main stream than you think

I like how you said old enough to have sex and not that you have had sex.
If the reader isn't careful the nuance would be lost on them.

At the same time they put out shit like Nier Automata I don't know where you getting at