YAAAAAAAY! Gwaaaaaaah woawho awoh heheh wow so many peepur. Woww.. Dank you arigat?gozaimashita. huhuh ahaha. Aahm...

>YAAAAAAAY! Gwaaaaaaah woawho awoh heheh wow so many peepur. Woww.. Dank you arigat?gozaimashita. huhuh ahaha. Aahm.. Arhmm. Such eh... Sucha BEEG staiche, makes me nervahs. I'll do my best to speaking engelish. hahahah.. ??n? ???... ahaha. Ahhmm, we are makinga new kind ob akshahn venshure game. Is ???????.... Bat not tha sulvival hollol game that we are know fuhr. Peepul ah vanasheeing, in Tokyo... You musta find outa WHY? You weel encounta conspilacies and ze okalalt. You have doo eh- You have tur expelelor the WARLT. Fish challanages. Tu ancava tha turuth anda save humahnity. In thegame youl will meet speerits. Soma DANGEROUS somea ????????... hehee... And survivat jat eech have zeere own stories. You weela needa to askuh yurself: "Eed esa nurmal? Or pahrnurmal?" I aska myserf dees quesTIONNE evedy time I go to tha offeece. JUST KEEDING. Just keeding ???? ?????n? ????
. We al veddy excited. Let's TAKALOOK!! Mata ne! DANK YOUUU!!! BYEBYEE!!!!

What did she mean by this?

Attached: ikumi.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

She meant she's cute and based.

She meant exactly what she said

imagine just fucking her brains out

It's "mitte ne"

She meant she's more attractive than any Western woman who works in the vidya industry and she actually acts feminine, like a woman is supposed to.

This makes the roastie seethe.

I got a boner from reading this paragraph
the fuck is wrong with me

What does mata ne mean? I don't speak weeaboo.

AKHTUALLY it's "mite ne" (見てね) and not "mitte ne" (見ってね).

>Western """women"""

Attached: Bio+Jade+Adam+Granger+Ubisoft+Debuts+New+Products+hQsKrzF9AEMl.jpg (400x600, 40K)

What is this and how do you kill it

>Ahhmm, we are makinga new kind ob akshahn venshure game. Is ???????....
>fucking up SPOORKEY
one job

The reason ubisoft is shit now

A whale.
With a harpoon.

But you need to say "mitte ne" to Americans because otherwise they'll pronounce "mite ne" as "might knee"

Bio Jade Adam Granger

GODDAMN OUT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE THIS WEEK
THIS IS WHAT GOT A MAJOR BONER FLOWING

thermal detonator in the scraps pile

she said "it's spooky" btw.

You fucked up the best line
“it’s SPOOKY”

>Soma DANGEROUS somea ????????
"peesuefur."

your mom

It's unbelievable how jealous woman are of her. They WISH they could get as much attention as she did. Average Western whore spends their entire life trying to get as much attention as she got in 40 seconds.

She didn't even do anything special, she's just a fit, cute girl who acted feminine.

>inb4 autistic white girl starts posting makeup pictures of Asian girls

>YELLOW WOMAN BAD
>WHITE WOMAN GOOD
Trannie roasties need to be gassed.

must protect

Attached: still alive.png (550x750, 436K)

Cute!CUTE!

This. Western roasties and trannies are SEETHING at her very existence because they KNOW they will never be as cute as her. It's hilarious to watch

That's the joke, you dingus.

Tell it that men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos and watch it self destruct.

Piss
Shit

This.

cute

Fucking Americans ruin every other language by forcing them to write phonetic romanized words by American logic
"Mukbang" "kimchi", public Pinyin in Taiwan, passports, everything breaks the rules of their own romanizing system

lewds anyone?

Nudes when?

Why does she talk like a retard

Yummm

>10 seconds
Fucking summer.

She was the only good thing about E3 this year

Made for BBC

this. Feminine women need the most masculine of men and wh*te boys don't make the cut. Except for the cut on the tips of their dicks. Lmao.

shit joke

Can't anymore. Just laugh and cry user.

Attached: smilepilled.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

She's 35 and instead of having kids she's working, and on videogames, of all.
Not to mention the choker.
She's a whore.

The funniest part is that it's pronounced Byu-Zhaad

She's way too fucking old.

>debt free
>when you literally need to ask your women to not be indebted
Imagine being an Am*rican.

Attached: 1531501155623.jpg (154x250, 27K)

what's it about cute japanese women that makes white roasties seethe so hard?

>no feet pics yet
i'm losing faith in you guys

Attached: 1560141699392.jpg (1483x1036, 149K)

Damage control, that's not how romaji works you pathetic weeb, user right here just owned you into oblivion.

I'm selling my Ubisoft stocks that's it. They made a terrible year making forgettable games and useless DLCs for dead games and now, this shit. That's it, I'm going full nintendont (or recommend me another big game company)

>being enough of a jealous hag that you type this whole thing out

Who the fuck would name their kid Bio? And if her(?) parents didn't name her that and she chose the name herself, why the fuck would you name yourself bio? Why would you willingly choose to name yourself after the internet euphemism for "taking a shit?"

What makes you think women post in Yea Forums?
I mean, they did 10 years ago, when the place wasn't a shithole.
Now it's just a website designed to laugh at the bottom of the barrel of society, like Twitter or Resetera.

Is this enough for you?

Attached: D80im4kUwAA3j2R.jpg (1536x2048, 406K)

>I'm selling my Ubisoft stocks that's it. They made a terrible year making forgettable games and useless DLCs for dead games and now, this shit
You make money related decisions based on your feelings instead of profit?
Are you a millennial or something?

Have we seen ant gameplay of her game?

i can work with this

lol,in your dreams, Japanese are notoriously racist.