CTR - Chad Team Racing

How's the game treating you so far

Attached: beyond570-blogroll-1544817222430_1280w.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

Getting it on sale at Target today

Is the big skip on Polar Pass still possible? Think I saw someone do it but I always thought that was unintentional

This game is trash shill.

Getting all the Tropy ghosts are a bitch to do. Getting golden relics are somehow harder to get than in the original, but the game is really fun.Haven't stopped playing it since release. It's probably up there with my top 2 in terms of kart racers.

Also, Crunch, N.Trance, N.Tropy, Komodo Joe, Dingodile and Skunk Crash are based characters.

Attached: Yep that's grade a shit.gif (308x267, 1.74M)

How is the performance on the switch? Getting paid soon so plan to pick it up since i'm itching for a good portable kart racer.

Attached: SmugCo.jpg (800x800, 102K)

Finally unlocked Tropy today. Time to grind on Oxide ghosts

Give Beach Coco and Cowboy Fake Crash skins you dumb shop

Attached: 1544623948541.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

Performance is fine, no noticeable differences from PS4 performance apart from slightly longer load times (but they're pretty long on both platforms so you're unlikely to notice the difference)

Just finished first Oxide boss race. All trophys and CTR tokens obtained. Right now I'm playing all the CNK track cause I don't know them at all. Then some online races, relic challenges and time trials.

Still hyped as fuck.

Attached: NFOxideSaucer.png (1327x1332, 2.35M)

>Electron Avenue, Deep Sea Driving and Coco Park as options
>Everyone picks Coco Park

Attached: 1489371170316.jpg (355x417, 40K)

evil coco wen

>tfw that happens to me
I'd say October, with the Halloween GP

Attached: J U S T.jpg (324x212, 64K)

Twinsanity Tour, whenever that comes out.

Attached: 0c623c2355fe6ff20fd0e1b76efe4456.png (489x632, 35K)

we already have a thread

It's pretty hard but I love the challenge. Haven't had a bad online experience on PS4. Don't know what others are bitching about

This one's less gay

Anyone playing on hard? I've played CTR since it came out and I swear the last 100% Oxide boss is literally impossible.

Thumb hurts like hell whenever I play

I'm having so much god damn fun. I'm consistently placing top 3 in online matches and adventure mode is fun as hell. Wish my friends would get their thumb out and buy it tho so I'd have some cool people to play with.

Overtake him on lap 1 before he starts dropping red beakers or restart.

deader too seems like

>arriving on thursday
COMING HOME BOYS