CTR - Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled

I FUCKING DID IT BOIS!
Still have to get platinum, but FUCK YES!

Attached: Speed King 1.jpg (2341x4335, 3.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTNnqBvg-eU
youtube.com/watch?v=iPtlyKj8B30
files.catbox.moe/cdtnx6.png
youtu.be/9HxlrXPSnjA
youtu.be/hygW9b_Fvcs
youtu.be/awcGbBV8oNk
twitter.com/mat5b?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=40cT6I21JV4
discord.gg/gFvzNA
twitter.com/mat5b/status/1141945874739806208
youtube.com/watch?v=i6OPlk9jyT8
strawpoll.me/18214713
strawpoll.me/17882634
strawpoll.me/17841782
strawpoll.me/18159756
strawpoll.me/18162030
strawpoll.me/18155279
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And the car I'm using.

Attached: Speed King 2.jpg (2592x3305, 1.11M)

nigger I beat oxide when I was 8

God I wish that were me

Who here /Coco/ main and knowing every time you come first you're making somebody from Yea Forums seeth?

What, am I to qt for you, user?

Attached: 1560966714534.png (485x957, 287K)

>put Super Eurobeat on PlayStation Music while I play
EXTREMELY FASTE BANDICOOT MOVING AT INCREDIBLE HIGH SPEED

>BTFO my friends in multiplayer, almost lapping people on some harder tracks
>watch guy on youtube beating the oxide ghosts
>feeling cocky
>takes me an hour to beat N. Tropy on Crash Cove
Dear god.

Attached: 1_0.jpg (1024x576, 19K)

Attached: 6446464252253253253.gif (460x354, 832K)

too bad Vicarious Visions decided to infect Coco with social media disease.

The more this game succeeds, the more god tier coco art we could get

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

clownfish nash you fucking autist where are you

Lads, how do you pull off that shortcut in Electric Avenue, when you jump off the boost pad and instantly turn right? Is there a secret turn mechanic in the air?

>go online
>people actually vote slide colliseum over hot air skyway
why are scrubs like this?

I said it once, and I'll say it again.

Vick the Virgin.

honk honk

Maybe because they like Pinstripe's track? slide colisseum is no excuse, shit on them!

have sex

I like that Pinstripe is a bit like Genichiro in that you won't beat him unless you learn how to play the game properly. Until then I was playing MK8, but then I went I checked a video of somebody beating him and understood that you had to snake at all times. Good ole' MKDS is back baby, the boss after is just a piece of cake

Attached: 220E72DF-4863-4832-811B-B01D2DA1E68B.png (291x409, 83K)

Switch, just played Papu Pyramid? Fuck you

While you slew puss, I trained.

just like the devs said

this really is the sekiro of kart racers

from the devs mouths.

>hit your daily coin limit

is there any point in playing until tomorrow?

how much is the limit?

big tip, leave if you get into small tracks, theyll award 200 only.

I play as Zem and purposely stay in last place, driving and reversing over the same crate so I can spam the race with clocks and orbs.

I sometimes get entire lobbies to quit by doing this. I'm enjoying playing the game like this so far.

hello

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190622184645.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Yeah hold L1 or R1 with square + the direction

Not you then, hm

Electron Avenue

Attached: ea.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

I agree

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190622160051.jpg (1159x1077, 274K)

I'm maining Krunk and Geary because they are underused and unloved.

The Krunk can't be sunk!

God these crystal challenges suck
Doing it for my boy tho

Attached: fake crash.jpg (257x228, 9K)

I've seen a decent amount of geary's. The real underdog is Krunk tho. that shit is insane.

Attached: Capture.png (340x418, 213K)

Pinstripes

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Anyone want to go fuck up some public lobbies with me?

>get hit by an item just before a boost pad jump

is there a worse feel?

So this just happened to me as I was playing online:
youtube.com/watch?v=dTNnqBvg-eU
Any other weird glitches you've encountered? I've had this same glitch happen to me with the shortcut in Sewer Speedway although nowhere near as severe.

seek help

it's because you're playing a shark, duh.

>Black Zem
el goblino

>tfw you wreck people so hard online they leave they lobby
Don't know if there's a better feel desu

>get hit by an item while jumping
>bounce off the ledge

Attached: 1539197351413.jpg (720x706, 102K)

wait, he has that as skin?

Let's Murica guys!

Attached: american16.png (486x424, 21K)

Does anybody have the video of that nip Tinychad on electric Avenue please?

Attached: 1553835469864.png (416x402, 92K)

>is there a worse feel?
Yes
>Get hit by an item just before a shortcut, fall of the track and lose the race because of it
Happened to me today. Can't say that I was very happy about it.

I feel so bad sometimes I don't even power slide in the last lap

>Sewer Speedway trophy race attempt #10
>2nd place with Coco a mile ahead, lap 3/3
>all seems lost
>get a warp orb
>happen to hit her right as she goes off the jump near the end
>pass her as she respawns and get the trophy

Attached: aaaaaaaaah.jpg (1200x504, 97K)

I was playing Cortex Castle in adventure mode when suddenly my internet disconnected and all the AI went full retard and started driving into the wall.

Attached: 1415505095847.gif (361x239, 339K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iPtlyKj8B30

Attached: 1560449621301.png (2298x2073, 2.34M)

>N. Tropy 4th skin

Attached: 5150004-tumblr_mnetaqj4021qzc7xbo1_500.jpg (500x408, 77K)

5k i think

thanks, cannot work out how to do that ramp jump he does.

>getting my shit pummeled so hard that still can't beat normal CPU consistently.
I know I'm doing something wrong, the thing throwing me off most is that in the time between the hop to start a power-slide and actually starting the powerslide when you hit the ground, you can still change direction mid-air. I hate that so much because it's making drifting 100% harder for me.

Also what the fuck is up with Uka-Uka's voice? He sounds like a bloody surfer. I know it was like that in the original but FUCK ITS SO BAD

S-SAUCE

post yfw you're in first place and all of a sudden you hear FRESH MEAT FOR MY POT from the second place

Attached: Rusty.png (638x596, 615K)

>finished 'story'
>no motivation to do trails or collect CTR

wish theyd add microtransactions so i can buy the store stuff

>is there a worse feel?
Yes. How bout getting hit by a time warp on Oxide Station mid jump and landing on the track below you, effectively setting you back a good 30 seconds or more?

For fun?

Attached: thirsty snek.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Yeah I thought that.
The second is based off the theme of his hub world in crash 3, and the first is just a knock off version of Digital.

Speedo but he only put up a crop of it and left the actual thing behind a paywall
files.catbox.moe/cdtnx6.png

Attached: tawna1.png (2448x3000, 2.33M)

>an hour
Holy shit, did they buff N.Tropy for Nitro Fueled? He was a chump in CTR.

My left thumb hurts. I have to draw more massive marsupial mammaries. To let it rest, you know.

>tfw you fuck off back to plebbit.

Attached: 1544312235346.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Not the same glitch but the same shortcut, the game seemed to think I hit a ceiling when I made the jump

His times are mostly 10-14 seconds behind Oxide.
He's only 3 seconds slower on Oxide Station, though.

I wonder if we can make a shrek team since musketeer pura is clearly puss

Cuck Crash is best Crash.

Take lewds to /trash/

Thank you user, Tawna looks like a bandicoot version of my ex and it makes my dick diamonds

Yeah you need to stop moving when you're jumping, wait until the last second to turn for a drift, or your car will turn in the air.
Also remember you can brake in the air and you will lose speed without losing your turbo.

Attached: penta does.jpg (562x750, 76K)

Daily reminder that N. Tropy is a complete cuck and his times suck in every track except Oxide Station. If you can't beat him then you seriously need to git gud.

Getting hit on any turn you can fall off is an absolute bitch. Worth saving your missiles for

Well whatever it is Penta does, I don't.

>Is there a secret turn mechanic in the air?
Yes, it's called air breaking.

It's pretty self explanatory.

>If you can't beat him then you seriously need to git gud.
I mean yeah that's kind of the point. Beating N.Tropy is the mark of competence, beating oxide is near perfect mastery

S-Shut up.

Maybe I just suck. Flat tracks are my kryptonite though, I fly on tracks like Jungle Boogie where you can go from boost to jump to boost to jump and so on.

That's about the same as in CTR, where N.Tropy is about 15-20 seconds behind Oxide. But I guess their times are just faster in general in Nitro Fueled.

lol

Attached: cringe.jpg (1440x2560, 2.49M)

What the fuck is up with this game's visuals? Lobbies are genuinely bizzare when you get a square-shaped Penta with giant eyeballs popping out or a Coco resembling a hot dog.

Pick a speed character for tracks like Crash Cove, there are no sharp turns to worry about.

based pinstripe

>Crash (el diablo)

I don't know whjy it happens, presumably when you swap character, but it's showing you one character's skin on another's model. That's what it is you're seeing.
The hot dog, for example, is dingodile's model.

Coco, I have ascended to my true form

WOAH

Attached: 1536341359904.jpg (240x240, 8K)

What do you get for platinum relics? Skins?

Attached: ctr hotdog.png (192x196, 65K)

Pretty sure "penta does" (whatever that means- does anyone get it?) is Cortex's model.

>REMEMBER ME TINY? WHEN I LAPPED YOUR BROTHER, I POWERSLIDED JUST- LIKE- THIIIIISSSSSS

youtu.be/9HxlrXPSnjA

Krunk actually has more personality than Papu in this. I suspect he'll get more popular eventually

penguin yay THREE

So I watched a video on "fire" mechanics and from what I gather it just boils down to keeping your slide boost going. Is there any more to it?

>Dragon mines oxide ghost

Attached: 763535.png (801x724, 707K)

cwish bandifloop

are there any good unlocks from the CTR token things and time trials?

Other than "boost pads make you go faste than slide boosts" and "slide boosts maintain it", no.

The difficulty is not in the corkscrew. Even Oxide fucks it up on lap 3. The difficulty is getting reserves between that and the pad, then controlling it between the pad and the flag. Good luck, it's his hardest except sewers.

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Attached: 5747646.gif (220x220, 1.14M)

lads

why did they change the evil mask uka uka? not only his voice, but his personality. when you go the wrong way, he says "UH OH. WRONG WAY" like he's fucking mickey mouse or something??

Why does he sound/act do differently, WHAT.

Purple tokens will eventually get you Fake Crash. Other ones just get you alt colour skins for the boss characters which is kind of shitty

Tokens unlock Fake Crash, Time Trial unlocks N.Tropy.

you haven't seen shit until you see how fast oxide goes on the CNK tracks

I think he meant relics

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS
YOU WIN A TROPHHHYYYYYYYYYYY

Based

i see how fucked sewer's shortcut is now, is there a set up?

I'm VERY, VERY VERY surprised, they allowed, and released in 2019, the ghost Oxide at this level. What backwards, madness in this game? It's quite literally the Sekiro of kart racers, as they said. They were not fucking around. These ghosts are literally "git gud" incarnate. There is ZERO way, a casual will ever even beat Tropy, forget Oxide. Legit impressed but also stunned a little.

Attached: 1551357053232.png (720x720, 519K)

W O A H

Attached: myfaceandsoul.jpg (1440x2560, 635K)

A bunch of voices sound like shit compared to the originals. Especially characters with deep coarse voices like Uka and Tiny. Crash sounds like he's on opiates but nobody else seems to be bothered by it.

yes he's an evil malevolent mask but racing tutorials doesn't really go well. especially if he's repeating aku word for word.

Underage alert. No 9 year olds allowed and i dont care if its your burthday

cwish bandifloop: WARPED

They'll become more loved when they make a CNK adventure mode update with an Emperor Velo racer, the boss bikes (purple and gold variants), and playable Geary Minion and Velo Minion.
Only downside is with the current boss scene deliveries, they won't have any dialog exchanges with the characters which is a little disappointing, but they might go above and beyond and have every character have a little back and forth (ie Cortex getting buttblasted about clowns). I'd be willing to throw a bit of money at that, they've been really good to us and each grand prix being free feels a bit like stealing.

Tiny temple Oxide is pure casual filter

Go up to the top on the left, hard right and angle it DEAD on.

Attached: sewer speedway.png (579x590, 15K)

>dragon mines time trial
fuck this fucking turn that even the ghosts fuck up on

Attached: 1559778660736.png (401x533, 449K)

how will adventure work if you are already able to play True Velo? i know the fake's a robot, would they care enough to revise the story?

>He doesn't take the shortcut
LMAOING @ U'RE LIFE

>wow I feel like I'm getting good
next day:
>how the fuck do I play this game
???????
is this how it's going to be?
I honestly expected a casual racing game that I loved playing as a child, why is it so difficult

Is it one of those "keep blue flame for the whole race or it's unwinnable" trials? Cause Tiny Temple is one of the easiest tracks for that.

for the love of god, i cannot get the platinum relic on hot air skyway, that jump pad that gives USF fucks me up everytime

The character you play in adventure doesn't matter you don't do shit in cutscenes. Yes Oxide maintains blue flame the entire race after getting it.

Boost harder, boy.

i beat Oxide on every track, didnt thought that those plat relics would give me that much trouble

in cnk you had two stories between bandicutes and cortexans. there are characters who better fit with Velo's side so what if the timeline was altered or some shit. i dunno. velo story.

I mean if they want to record dialog for each character exchange, it'd be kind of entertaining to see them record lines in anticipation of future characters. But more realistically they'll have a generic monologue with only a few select characters giving a back-and-forth if any at all.

Pick up all the boxes? That -10 seconds does actually make a difference.

Threadly Dingodile

Attached: Beach Dingodile.webm (1280x720, 671K)

Probably just have you pick a team, then you can switch as much as you like like you can now. All the cutscenes are team based, not character based.

yeah fair nuff. would be neat though.

What fucks me up the most is how the camera angles down when you go off a big slope

Haven't bought this game. How much Isabella is there?

Attached: Isabella.webm (1920x1080, 1.42M)

user from yesterday who lost it all here asking if it's safe to play yet? I 100% on easy again and got 101% from my other file but i'm scared to do Tropy and let the whole thing happen again.

Attached: 1560378469161.png (275x279, 162K)

The thing is they have in-engine cutscenes with only the bosses animating. Either they'd have the boss just deliver a monologue depending on who they're talking to, they deliver the same monologue to everyone, or they put in time and effort to record character driver dialog and lip sync it for the cutscene.
It's more work but it'd sell the CNK bosses better, it's either that or animate a shitton of FMV cutscenes.

None til next month.

>white suit pinstripe

Attached: kkk.jpg (492x511, 94K)

On this topic, GUESS the price of the trophy grills.

GURANTEED. 10K each. watch. marketh my words.

How do I git gud at snaking? I feel like every time I just end up driving into a wall or something. I can only keep ahead of N. Tropy for one lap before I start flubbing it

Attached: 1506966792400.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Such a pity the best looking girl has the worst stats.
I want to play Megumi, but it'll have to be Ami as I'm speed only.

>when he shakes his head like a wet dog
Cute!

Does this affect all versions? Paranoid switch user here.

CON
CRETE
PARKING LOT

I'd have thought that all 4 will be a 7500 pack and can't be bought individually

just spent 1 (one) hour beating roos tubes as ripper roo

hard mode in this is a bit riddiculous but it does force you to git gud which in turn makes the game more fun (and fast!!)

STOP CHOSING ANDROID ALLEY YOU FUCKS

HOLY SHIT EVERY 3 FUCKING RACES ITS ANDROID FUCKING ALLEY

"Snaking"? you're not jumping one way, sliding, boosting, jumping the other way sliding an boosting, over and over are you?
If you want to slide straight, pick a Speed character, then hold the opposite direction you;'re facing.
So, if you're on a long straight that ends in a left, jump and face left, then when you land hold right on the straight, then hold left as you get near the corner.
It's far harder to do on other characters, and basically can;'t be done on ones with max turning.

>The hot dog, for example, is dingodile's model.
What a fantastic sentence

>"Snaking"? you're not jumping one way, sliding, boosting, jumping the other way sliding an boosting, over and over are you?
That's what it looks like the N. Tropy ghost is doing, so I tried to copy that. He seems to be boosting every damn second.

No, PS4 only for now.

The best of the newer tracks imo, can keep your boost going through pretty much all of it even with tight corners

No one picks it on my games for some reason.

Geary has a cool voice now.

He's not. He's just spamming jump to help around corners, there's no way he's doing that on straights.
He'll be doing what I described.

Shit. Seems like I have to go for an entirely different strategy then.

>shortcut in Electric Avenue, when you jump off the boost pad and instantly turn right?
WHERE

I've been told Oxide ghosts are impossibly hard, so how come people are beating them with like half lap leads?

Yes, you need to jump, land while pressing one direction and then immediately after you start turning, press the opposite direction on the pad, you will drift on an almost straight line.
When you actually get good you literally never stop boosting, you just need to brakejump to turn tight corners.

What are the hardest platinum relics? I have 8 so far and the hardest ones I've done were sewer speedway and papu's pyramid. Does it get better from here on out, or should I just give up? I've heard dragon mines is really bad

It seems like he plays perfectly to the eye of a pleb but he more often than not has a minor fuck up at some point in any given track. As long as you're perfect boosting the entire time and not hitting walls it's fine. I got squashed by a barrel in sewer speedway but still managed to beat him.

Right after the second boost tunnel, before the U-turn.

Right after thw two STRAIGHT long turbo pads, there's a right corner into two raised turbo pads and a flood one. You can go on the right turbo pad, jump to the right from it, and skip a few seconds of track. Not even Oxide does it.

Because there's a LOT you can abuse in this game.

you can break the glass

Because those players aren't human

Do you lose USF because of a turn you can't make or because it dissipates and you don't know why?

>as long as you're perfect boosting the entire time and nnot hitting walls it's fine

you say that like it's easy and the average player can even attempt that, user

It's obnoxious, but she needed a character flaw of some kind since she was too perfect in the pre-Radical games.

They aren't even playing perfectly, mane. I watched a dude beat Oxide with a big lead AFTER he fucked up and fell off the track once.

you're thinking of android alley

>Whole lobby picks Crash

Attached: DZDZAINV4AAtKHl.jpg (399x399, 20K)

fuck, you're right

>press and hold bumper
>hold arrow key opposite the way you're facing
>press other bumper with correct timing
>swap to opposite arrow key when at a corner
>press and hold first bumper if facing the wrong way to a corner
There's only 4 keys you need, other than accelerate.

You did pick Fake crash instead right?

>pick this up last night
>start adventure mode on hard
>8th place over and over
>slowly improve
>last race placed second, out by less than two seconds
Unfortunately I now have to go out and do real life shit, but I'm going to beat this tonight. I wish I had known how hard this was going to be, I would have practiced more lol

crashbots

There are some tracks, like Oxide Station and Tiny Temple, that don't allow even the slightest hint of mistake.
Probably 22 out of 28 tracks you can stomp him on though. I beat 6 of them after getting barreled/falling off etc.

do you need to let go the accel button when brake jumping? Can you do it with small jumps?

over a long enough time span, enough people will have snapped from the half-second day between pausing and being able to scroll down in this game's menu that millions will die as a result of this game

>consoles literally has screenshot buttons these days
>Retards still take picture of the TV instead
Why

I haven't even gotten use to not completely changing directions when I attempt to initiate. My muscle memory from Transformed kicks in and fucks me up.

I understood how to boost as a child and I absolutely cannot empathize with the plights of someone who can't figure out how to perfect boost after 2 days.

It's extremely satisfying when you get used to the physics. I thought I was fucked picking a speed character at first but now I feel like hot shit when I midair U turn.

So how's the meta? Are speed characters still top tier? Who's better between accel and balanced?

Penta penguin

>got 101% in adventure
>beat every Tropy ghost on ctr tracks
>beat the Tropy ghost on 5 of the cnk tracks
>"I think I'll see how many coins I have"
>exit out of time trials
>game crashes
>corrupted save will be deleted
>uninstall
Thanks for wasting my time Beenox. Fucking pile of shit game. Worst thing I've played this year. At least everything else I bought was actually playable.

Attached: 1518802867457.jpg (505x490, 32K)

>do a big jump
>hold brake
>hold arrow key
>before you land, let go of break and hold accelerate

>beat N. Trophy in 2-4 tries on every map
>feeling myself, thought people said he was meant to be hard to unlock?
>get to oxide station
>cant even unlock his ghost
>2 hours later
>beat him by 30 milliseconds
what the fuck. Do I just suck dick at oxide station?

Attached: 1559842627293.jpg (540x404, 75K)

I platinum'd sewer speeday AMA

Because Oxide isn't really that hard aside from a very few levels. If you can drift boost consistently and take all the shortcuts available you should defeat him quite easily in at least 90% of the tracks. Anyone saying that Oxide is "impossibly hard" is probably a beginner.

I'm not even sure switch has a browser.

But you already completed it

So you have nothing to complain about

That fucking spiral on dragon mine
REEE HOW THE FUCK DOES N TROPY DO IT!
I TRY FUCKING EVERYTHING

Muscle memory from Mario Kart 8 is fucking me up. I have in my head that I'm doing a certain maneuver, but the controls are different in CTR:NF and I fuck up as a result. It's gonna be a hellride to adjust muscle memory.

>get hit by an item, leaving you literally at 1 pixel from the finish line
>then other players past you
>4th place
FFFFUUUUUUCKKKK

I think all rounded types are better than acceleration types hands down. Accel types are both slower and have worse turning. Personally I alternate between all rounded/speed types. Never felt the need for more turning than the all rounded type gives.
Though handling characters are potentially better in a miniscule amount of maps like oxide station and cortex castle where maintaining USF for the entire race is only feasible with them.

Yes.
I assume you're doing everything else right.
The trick is, when you do the space jump, do
NOT hold powerslide, drive normally and do a single hop onto the boosters without touching the wall. This way you will keep blue flame, and from there you can go to the flagpole in 8 seconds if you have enough reserves.

Two u turns and you can do it without touching the wall.
Two midair U turns and you can do it without losing speed.

same
clear oxide's ghost on a track and BOOM
game gone, entire weekend of a motivated grind gone

is there a video description of this because I can't even work it out by reading it

>the hardest ones I've done were sewer speedway and papu's pyramid
Those are 2 of the 3 hardest relic races in the game, the last one being N. Gin Labs. You have most of the hard work behind you already user, just keep going.

Oxide station is literally the hardest N. Trophy ghost in the game. Tropy's time on that track is only three seconds worse than Oxide's even though in most other tracks it's like more than 15 seconds worse.

Let's say you're on a straight that ends with a left.
>press bumper to hop
>hold left to face left
>land the hop, hold bumper
>switch to right arrow key to keey straight
>switch to left arrow key to turn a hard left
>remember to press opposite bumper to get the boost.
Reverse for straights into a right.

Guys, the pit stop ate my coins. I saved up enough for the Summer Bundle with N. Trance and Dingodile, but after I paid, it stuck around and I didn't unlock anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

Someone please explain to me how the fuck the game decides how many coins to reward you online. (Won just about every race tonight)
>game 1: win 40 coins
>game 2, 3, 4: 400-800
>game 5 onwards: 120, every time
Okay, so maybe the first race you play you're capped at single player-level coin rewards to incentivise you to stay in a lobby, and if you keep winning games over and over then your earnings are capped so you're encouraged to find other players to race with instead of exploiting the players in that lobby. Makes sense.

>enter new lobby
>games 1, 2 , 3: 40 40 40
the fuck?

Attached: 59610404_846778002356587_4370979725988855808_n.jpg (960x540, 51K)

just got the game. how do i get N Tropy again? I know its on time trials but when i go there and click on a map, it says no ghost data.

I figured that out quick. I just sucked at everything else, or would hit a wall losing usf. I had to go off my main, dingo, to crash since I needed his turns to preserve usf from the boost to the finish line.
ok, least I got it out of the way. Do I need to beat N. Trophy on the nitro kart tracks too to unlock him?
I only have the 2 stadium tracks left in the ctr ones.

You need to do a regular time trial first to unlock his ghost.

why dont you ask beenox

Attached: 1414104218021.jpg (692x488, 65K)

>go to the pitstop to try and buy norm
>says I have 0 coins
>restart
>my coins are back, but when I buy norm he doesn't actually get unlocked and my coins are eaten
>restart again
>norm is unlocked, but it's back to saying 0 coins again
>restart again
>my coins are back

this game is super buggy, it's amazing though, I don't know if I can go back to mk8d after this.

>So you have nothing to complain about
I forgot Yea Forums is still in shill mode for this game. It literally crashed and permanently erased 2 days of progress (in which a lot are shitty tedious relic races and token challenges) with no way to retrieve it but that's not a problem in Yea Forums's eyes.

You have to meet a par time for N.Tropy's ghost to challenge you to a race.
Unfortunately you'll need to back out to the menu to actually activate his ghost.

You have do time trial on a track and then n tropy ghost will unlock

so what's the difference between hard and classic? are the platinum relics the same in both or what?

>Do I need to beat N. Trophy on the nitro kart tracks too to unlock him?
Yes

>Do I need to beat N. Trophy on the nitro kart tracks too to unlock him?
Yes.
He's not as hard though. Which is strange, because Oxide's mostly harder on those.

Hard is quite dumb, just do medium.

classic
>single character, no changing your stuff
hard nitro fueled
>can change character
>relic times are the same
>AI is bullshit fast
>purple token challenges give you less time
any lower difficulty nitro fueled
>relics with more lenient times for some reason. If you are on easy and get plats you can basically lie about getting plat times, which is bullshit. The relic grades themselves are already reflective of difficulty.

>3 days in
>forefinger already developing a blister

sliding is painful lads

What the fuck happened to all the unlockable characters I purchased? When I booted up the game, they were all locked.

What do you unlock if you get all the relics

>replayed original CTR a few weeks ago from beginning because hyped
>n.tropy automatically appears when hitting retry after unlocking his ghost
>CTR:nf makes me exit out to the menu, select his ghost, go through loadout, and then sit through ~15-20s loading just to challenge him on each track

I grinded out all CNK tropy ghosts just then and I feel like I could've saved at least an hour had they just made his ghost load the same way it does in OG ctr

Attached: 61775670_1310682455774869_3165908333336985600_n.jpg (576x551, 23K)

Niggers, did you already see the trophy girs dancing holograms in slide colliseum?!

youtu.be/hygW9b_Fvcs

youtu.be/awcGbBV8oNk

I can't wait for all of them.

Should I be playing a max speed character for time trials? (tiny, crunch etc.). Just 100% the game mostly with nash and need to go back to get the platinum relics/n tropy trials. I'm pretty shit at them but I guess its about getting the right route and hitting the most boxes

is hard mode even possible if you get hit by a rocket or something

Metallic sapphire/gold/platinum paint for your kart.

you never worked a job that uses your hands did you baby fingers?

all ghost data should be loaded at once with the option of disabling them rather than the other way around.

Mid-air U-turn. left/right+back and square while mid-air. Don't hold X. Don't press square while on the ground or you lose your speed.

Some maps are optimal for speed characters like crash cove, inferno island, mystery caves, roos tubes, blizzard bluff, sewer speedway and coco park. There's probably more but it's very obvious which maps speed characters do best in. For the other maps that have too many sharp turns all rounder types would be best.

depends on the track really. if you can maintain max boost easily go with topspeed, some tracks are going to buttfuck you if you can't though, so in those cases you'll want some more handling to work with. I've had a healthy mix of every kart class for my oxide times so it's pretty nifty. Once I get good at airbraking I'll probably have a lot more topspeed times on tracks that I had handling troubles with.

Oh boy, someone had the time to get near the holograms. Finally!

[Race ends in 30 seconds]

I love their dancing moves

>playing as trophy chad and making everyone else hit the DNF

Attached: 1396440268230.gif (69x120, 49K)

The first grand prix can't be more awesome. Well, tawna still missing tough.

Do you need to be able to drift/boost well for time trials?

I just finished the story bit and not sure what to go for

FUCK COCO AND FUCK COCO PLAYERS

Attached: CTR.jpg (1573x1681, 551K)

Only other thing is that you can now maintain the USF with drifting, so if you're good, you can soar past some places if you built up good reserves and drift properly like in Tiny Temple

you can probably get away with beatin n.tropy with half assed drifting but you'll have to be able to consistently perfect boost if you want to beat oxide

You absolutely have to know how to play the game properly to complete optional challenges specifically tailored to test the player's skill at the game.

>Fuck Coco
I'm trying

Attached: 1560980913920.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>fuck Coco
yes please

Well, he is part dingo

Attached: 1540327395.png (883x900, 455K)

>if you built up good reserves

What does this mean? Unironic question, have no idea. You make it sound like you can hold them??

bandicoot power

Attached: upset.jpg (589x450, 47K)

Yay! I was hoping someone could stop by and see them, all the videos i found of slide colliseum are time trials so fast, that you can't see almost none of them, specially isabella and ami.

I don't remember this being this hard as a kid. I remember only the time trials being a challenge. Power sliding doesn't feel right, only other kart game I've played was double dash.

On which console?

PS4

Should I wait for people at the finish lap or should I just not let them finish?
I dunno what feels worse for them

Attached: 1551776850548.png (225x190, 36K)

I'LL FRY YOU

Attached: dingoes-attack-boy[1].jpg (618x410, 75K)

The game is noticeably harder now. The AI is better and the time trials have better times.

Not that guy but just boosting adds to your reserves. Like imagine a bar that fills up each time you boost. The better timed your boost the more turbo that gets added to your reserves. The more reserves you have the longer you will maintain fire when you're not boosting. The the time at which you have the blue fire is fueled by your reserves too.

G R U M P Y

Attached: 1560944182128.jpg (1200x1200, 88K)

2nd place probably gets annoyed at you for waiting. Everyone else likely is too bad to actually notice and is just happy to finish.

the length of time at which you have blue fire*

For Oxide, yes. Perfects are stupidly easy to do now because of the glowing tires. Just wait for when the hubcap or whatever the center of the tire is called starts to glow.

For N. Trophy, lol, no. On the Sewer Speedway, he gives you a huge lead by taking the shortcut and then going the long way around instead of dropping off the bridge.

No fuck you, tell me

Attached: 43877826_556888994769469_8839440237340917760_n.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Wait for them near a boost pad, then win.
It gives them hope to at least finish in 20s
Probably the podium places will be annoyed.

When you boost a lot, especially perfectly, you're not going to be depleting the reserve meter as fast as you're filling it.
It's the same sort of concept as flapping wings hard enough to overcome the force of gravity.
Reserves just determine for how long you can maintain your current speed when not boosting. And some turbo pads give you extreme speed, which you can maintain by having at least a little bit left in the tank, but more realistically you'll want to have a lotta bit left in the tank, just take caution around obstacles, edges, and walls since slamming any of them drains your reserves down to 0.

Shit, I think I'm going to upload my saves on the cloud from now on.

I love hoy they dance, do you think those are their victory podium animation? I want to see the complete animation when they win.

>For N. Trophy, lol, no
don't tell him about oxide station

>working on Tropy times
>mfw im up to Dragon Mines

Should I use a turning character?

Attached: 4COA.jpg (1008x567, 79K)

It's easier to upload and 10x faster

...I just wanted to play a cute mascot kart racer, not take up a course. I think I'll just stick to casual play, user. thanks for answering. No fucking clue.

Never user, We have something called 'The internet', use that fren

Attached: 1529699383897.png (413x413, 288K)

I felt a sense of power bouncing around before the finish line allowing people to actually register their time. I now do it knowing that someone will eventually realise I have all the power and they're only getting a time because I allowed them to have one.

Attached: 1476336602845.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Did Oxide's times get easier? Just trying to unlock Tropy and I'm seeing my times beat his on just the first attempt.

I got through it by u-turning on the corkscrew as Penta. I haven’t done oxide yet but it’ll probably be a bitch too.

Absolute madman

So...
Twinsanity remake with all the scrapped content when?

Attached: 1560978838424.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

The reserve meter is the boost meter?

Man, sometime i feel the trophy girls get more love than tawna. First level down her chest and now we don't even had a nod of her.

>It gives them hope to at least finish in 20s
>20s
Look closer at the timer, user.

show-off :^(

I think they tried to make it so that his times are the same as in the original, and you blow them the fuck out in maps that have USF. But since he wasn't in nitro kart as a boss he really goes crazy in some nitro kart tracks using USF.

Probably soon, I hope... Twinsanity was a based Crash game.

Reserve meter is invisible.

So, so far it seems the Grand Prix will be:
>July
- Tawna
- Ami
- Megumi
- Liz
- Isabella
- Racer Suits for all of them
- Twilight Tour Track
>August
- Baby Crash
- Baby Coco
- Baby T.
- Possibly Baby Cortex and Tropy
- Prehistoric Playground Track
- no costumes yet revealed
>September
- Spyro
- Leaked Ripto from VAs
- Unconfirmed Track probably based on Spyro franchise
- no costumes yet revealed
>October
- Leaked as Halloween themed from files
- Evil/Goth Coco Costume leaked in files, fits with theme
- Nina fits with theme, not in files at all
- Maybe N. Brio? Leaked VA and in files.

That leaves Koala, Moe, Real Velo and "Fasty" from the leaked files, some costumes like Biker Crash plus 2 grand prix, last one probably Christmas themed.

Attached: danhnud-efa2cb48-2822-419e-a1f0-1b56205dd16a.png (571x659, 45K)

Very based

Everyone got the hot for Liz, but i love megumi the most.

... I am not a furry, am i?

Is there some kind of video showing going forward straight while keeping boost? I've put on heavy classes and all it does it just swerve whatever way I go, even if I pull the opposite direction, for the life of me no idea

Attached: 1547836679554.jpg (630x630, 62K)

>pic
if we get Evil Crash as a skin, will it be for Crash or Fake Crash?

Which I'm fine with, I'm glad I lost to the bosses, made me study the track and how I handle in them.

>leaked files
Where are you getting this information?

the copers will say you're a semi-furry.

You think? Personally, i'm more fond of isabella, but everyone is focusing on ami and liz. I supposed is for the fact that she is completely dressed, even in the original game

Being in the last 4 or so is an absolute clusterfuck of powerups/items. No wonder new players are doing so badly

It'll swerve a bit but not much.
There are extremely few straights that are so long that three boosts doesn't lead you into a corner. And if it doesn't, just hop and go again.

I don't like crystal challenge

I know what you mean. The most imporan part of MP races, is the very very start. If you can get ahead, and not stick around in that 2-5 gap, you can win. If you fuck up, that's it. If 1st place gets too far ahead, there is literally -nothing- you can do.

Man where's tawna?, i need to see her victory animation

Got hit by 6 (six) blue orbs in one lap of barin ruins.
Not happy

The data-dumps from a few days ago.

Life is so good in first place
>warp orbs? say hello to my new uka uka mask and blue shield
>clock? Like I give a fuck

Attached: 1545559208126.png (491x424, 203K)

What gets unlocked only on Hard mode?
Is it just that ps4 acheivement for beating Oxide, and you don't actually earn anything in game from it?

Bandiladies are too good to make you a full furry
Probably the same level as Bless you RIP (which is decent)

unlucky dude

>evil coco
YESSSSSS

Attached: at_evilcoco_by_sony_shock_dcoj5gs-pre.jpg (739x1081, 103K)

Where can I view said data dumps?

>Electron Avenue available
>HURR DURR HYPER SPACEWAY WINS VOTE
What is wrong with the online community?

the hovercraft looks cool

but sadly time trials and collecting shit doesnt interest me

i lost interest after i won the cups

Ever since I started waiting I've noticed usually the 2nd place person leaves and everyone else stays.

Attached: wtf.png (353x452, 289K)

Is the online any fun as a scrub?
I remember playing this with my brother but we didnt know how to slide around but the game had the catchup mechanic.

MAXIMUM VELOCITY!

actually laughed

Attached: stealing.jpg (500x614, 32K)

>beat tropy on crash cove, first time trial
>pretty hard, used heavy character for the first time, bit managed it
>try oxide once

Well. You know.

sometimes you just gotta say fuck it, ya know?

Attached: 1537273307961.jpg (9999x9999, 1.55M)

NONONONO

BetaM, a known Crash data miner.
I was trying to find the pastebins, but they have all been deleted.
He still has some stuff up on his Twitter page.
twitter.com/mat5b?lang=en

Attached: D9XUZ6iXkAAZdzj.png large.png (270x313, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=40cT6I21JV4

Oxide does not drive the most optimal line, but he does take every single shortcut (with one exception) and constantly slideboosts.

Thanks.

Attached: 1539866118542.jpg (152x204, 20K)

Get in the slow lane, buddy!

Attached: 1498948083230.png (346x282, 179K)

Yes.

I love them, every single one of them. I love tawna and coco too.

Long live the bandicuties.

SOMEBODY post the webm of coco being pounded by about 100 crates in the nsane trilogy

NOW. I SAID NOW!!!!!!

Attached: 1561041810858.png (491x968, 253K)

Is it just me or is the shortcut jump in blizzard bluff completely fucked?

discord.gg/gFvzNA

You're missing King Chicken.

DriverFasty_Outfit_Default_materials_pkg
DriverKingChicken_Outfit_Default_materials_pkg
DriverKoalaKong_Outfit_Default_materials_pkg
DriverNBrio_Outfit_Default_materials_pkg
Komodo Moe SystemData_availableDrivers_25_skins_0

You'll find yourself never actually getting to finish races. Ever. Dont do it

The only fucked part is getting the correct angle with that faggoty ass ice in the way.

>MFW SUB 1 MIN LAPS ON HOT AIR SKYWAY

Attached: file.png (1278x715, 927K)

You quite a bit of speed to get it. I've never got it first lap.

And the fence jump at the end is even harder but worth going for if you're in 2nd place.

BASED BRIO WILL BE IN

Can somebody come round my house and beat Oxide ghost for me on Crash Cove please?

You need*

why do >Can somebody come round my house
posts make me kek

Attached: 1551356918377.jpg (320x401, 75K)

oof that track is easy with a speed kart. oxide's superior handling actually hinders his speed on that map

How do I keep my usf in polar pass? I keep stocking up a fuckton of reserves but everytime the usf runs out even before i hit the ground.
I really don't get what I'm doing wrong since I can do it easy on tiny temple.

I can't beat the AI at Dragon Mines. I'm just gonna have to get out my pacifier and go to easy mode.

>having no problem beating N. Tropy's time trials
>struggle to get gold/platinum relics

I fucking hate relic trials so much.

Seriously though, how the fuck do you not bump the wall at that turn?

I too would like this said crate video.

>evil coco
muh dick
where is that leaked halloween grand prix from ? in other words, source ?

I suck at both but time trials are still fun, I agree fuck relics

Does anyone think their victory dance are kinda... lame? I feel they could be much, much better.

>lobby full of scrubs
>one other decent player
>pull ahead
>drop a potion at the start of a shortcut
>completely fuck them over

Attached: Jane.jpg (249x267, 7K)

Most USF boosts are timed to last the entire jump- even with 0 reserves you'll land with USF then it goes.
That one only gives you USF to the end of the ice, so you need enough reserves to land the entire fall and then a bit more.
That's it, stack reserves on the way.

It's actually pretty easy to run low on reserves on that map. You probably didn't have as much as you thought. Are you drifting over the USF pad so you can get more turbos in or jumping? Doing that at least lets you keep it up to the 8 section.

>finally unlock n. trace
>keep winning games with him
based egg
it annoys me how he stands in his kart though, but i suppose it makes sense considering his limbs are robotic

Attached: Crash_Twinsanity_N._Trance_Concept_Art.png (166x196, 52K)

Here Last time BetaM said anything was 2 days ago and it was just "idk lol": twitter.com/mat5b/status/1141945874739806208

Me

Attached: 1702257631.png (216x233, 10K)

same

>drop a potion in a tricky spot
>crash into it yourself on the next lap

Attached: 1466217215275.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

I found Pinstripe more difficult than 1st Oxide desu since the USF is harder to do on his stage.

Finally winning hard mode races as characters that arent speed types

Attached: 1413689358143.gif (400x222, 449K)

>8th place keeps spamming clocks non-stop
>Still finish relatively quickly
>Everyone ragequits
What did they mean by this?

He's suppose to be like a hard boiled egg in an egg cup aswell.

>nu ripto

Attached: 1533478349408.gif (356x400, 2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=i6OPlk9jyT8

lads can somebody help me out here, and explain how the fuck you continue boosting, but stay going forward? Do you need to let go of something, like break turning? Watch for example, 0:25 onwards, when Coco turns the corner, onto the first boost pad, and then continues. Is that flame staying lit like that the entire way now? Is that "USF?"

Attached: 4644AE9E-E810-450C-B73B-29C059090609.png (1024x717, 1.27M)

nice, post when you get platinum too bro. good luck

Even worse

>Drop a potion/crate in a tricky spot
>crash into it yourself on the next lap
>you go into last place, and would've won if you just didn't place the item
>my literal face when

Attached: 1552847893014.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I do this more than I care to admit...

Attached: Sad sakurai.jpg (390x373, 36K)

nuBianca is probably the only one with a chance that isn't pretty shit

Attached: 1500047330446.jpg (383x336, 24K)

Desperately waiting for the PC version. I'll have to keep playing the old one in the meanwhile.

Reporting in.

Have you tried the brakes?

Fence jump is still possible? Nice.

Just in case you are not aware: Getting all the boxes should give you extra 10s.

Attached: 1540167235215.gif (500x450, 2.58M)

The standing is weird but he looks okay in the UFO. His head constantly falling off is also strange. Nothing in his previous two iterations suggested it was easily removable. A high tech exoskeleton that you can barely even stay in makes no sense.

THE TRUEST, BIGGEST, WORST SIN THIS GAME DOES.

>doesn't remember to put you in the far away camera angle every time you start a race

Beenox, please.

Attached: 1560855483631.png (338x338, 230K)

On what platform do you guys play on? strawpoll.me/18214713

Attached: 1556728726524.jpg (810x1080, 115K)

I love how crash knew about the [reeling back, punching the screen] meme and did it years and years and years before anybody else. This is the true origin of it.

Attached: REELBACK.png (224x225, 12K)

I'm beginning to think this game is less about actual driving and boosting skill than it is about being just lucky enough to avoid the bomb-and-missile melee within the first 20 seconds of a race.

The classic skins are definitely coming to the Pit Stop eventually, right?

I feel like they would have been advertised by Sony harder if they were truely perminant exclusives

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-06-23T142229.849.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

I've written it multiple times in greentext in this very thread.
READ NIGGER.

Let's get serious for a moment, did all of you think yaya panda has a chance? I mean, is not a secret ctr is a suasage fest .
Pasadena and nina actually had a lot of chances, specially with al the cnk and cttr love in beenox but her? She's from a mobile game no one cares about.
Does she get the same chance as a character like rilla roo?

>*delets ur save data*
What's the matter, too casual to do it all again?

Attached: n-tropy-crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-82.3.jpg (210x240, 12K)

WE ALREADY DID THIS SHIT, STOP MAKING NEW FUCKING POLLS FOR THIS SHIT EVERY THREAD

FAVORITE TRACK:
strawpoll.me/17882634
TRACK PLAYABILITY:
strawpoll.me/17841782
BEST GIRL:
strawpoll.me/18159756
FEEL SMUG/BTFO ON LAUNCH CAUSE YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT MTX:
strawpoll.me/18162030
SYSTEM:
strawpoll.me/18155279

Attached: crash megaphone.png (683x470, 345K)

>and explain how the fuck you continue boosting, but stay going forward?
Just start the boost going in one direction and hold the opposite direction when drifting?
>Is that flame staying lit like that the entire way now?
Yeah as long as they don't drop the boost it will remain that way. Since you retain the speed from the boost pad, going over another boost pad doesn't even increase your speed.
>Is that "USF?"
Nah USF is the blue fire, which only 13 of the maps have a super turbo pad that gives that speed.

I can't do it.. user... I'm not... good enough...……...

Attached: c72.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

>get a mask
>4 racers in a straight line ahead

Attached: crepe.jpg (344x489, 39K)

SHUT UP YOU CUNT, I DON'T NEED TO DO ALL 60 RACES AGAIN YOU BALD FAG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1478614951494.gif (250x250, 883K)

The PS4 cover has a giant sticker saying "PLAY EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON PS4" on the front and then again in the back with the costumes and track detailed.

Whilst snaking is the most based way for a kart racer to play (MKDS), CTR suffers from shitty drifting where you time buttons in a fast-paced, keep-your-eyes-on-the-road affair. Really, this shit doesn't let you feel like you're in control and that you're having a continuous fight against the track in a gigantic game of snooker and you are the cue ball.

i guarantee nulora will get in instead of nubianca
itll be a disgrace, only saved if they all get retro skins

I just got 2:44:54 on Cortex Castle and didn't even open the N Tropy time, is it still fucked up like in the original?

Attached: 1356201467193.png (426x340, 140K)

Oh shid thangs

They’ll both get in, trust us.

Kill yourself.

Attached: tumblr_pi9cncG3ic1w4k0e7o1_250.gif (250x250, 802K)

how do you unlock him

when you said
>remember to press the opposite bumper to get the boost

This also means you HAVE to hit the opposite bumper to keep the flame going, correct? if you use the same one, will it vanish and start again?

Is the online being fucky for anyone else?

>You can't just do the track once and beat him with a time faster than his before you unlock him
>You can't just retry and have to SPECIFICALLY race his ghost for it to register as you beating him

Attached: 1388235651368.jpg (323x454, 137K)

I wouldn't mind redoing time trials but I'm not giving up my hard mode progress to unlock him.

How do I subscribe to your blog?

I’m literally not a fury, but Bianca always did things to me.

Pit stop

Yes

I don't know, i feel rilla roo actually has a chance. But her? not so much. Even if there's a lack of females in the franchise.

Buy the summer set in the pit stop.

You have to hold the button you hopped/drifted with, so you can't press the same one to turbo, otherwise you'd have to stop holding it first.

>start cutting turbo's short when stressed
universal sign of choking

Damn

Hit my coins limit and need another 1k

I love how Isabella's looks the most like the original trophy girl animation.

Attached: 71f.png (600x652, 457K)

How the fuck do you get enough wumpa coins to pay for all those cosmetics? Don't tell me by grinding

Either grind, or be patient for when you naturally get enough

please be trolling

You don't have to buy everything day/week 1

I still have Oxide station to beat. How do I do this? I can't even unlock N. Tropy's ghost. My best time is 3.36 and something and I couldn't beat even that time. How do I do it bros?

eww

Attached: tumblr_pkiokqonP41wv654zo2_250.gif (177x177, 881K)

I love how, I've seen so, so so many posts like this.

"I'm not a furry, but..."

I love how people are scared to admit, to being a furry. You've got to realise, something user. There is multiple versions of it. If you dress up in a giant wolf costume and go around dry humping other people in costumes, that's a faggot furry, but, if you think for half a second, that when they made Space Jam and made Lola Bunny, and you wasn't meant to want to breed her on the spot, you're mistaken. Any warm blooded male """"furry"""" or not, wants to breed it. It isn't like... an ironic joke, thing. They didn't make Lola bunny with the mindset of

LOOK HOW WHACKY THIS IS LOL. IT'S LIKE A BUNNY, BUT SEXY! I'M ONLY ENJOYING THIS IRONICALLY!!

You're allowed to want to breed these things, don't worry. The exact same thing goes for zooptopia. Those ass shots of judy clambering onto the chair with her ass in the camera wasn't some Disney animator going LEL WOOPS, I WASN'T EXPECTING -THIS- TO HAPPEN etc. They know what they're doing.

Attached: EAiEjZQ.png (2422x1922, 1.77M)

What kind of cunt votes for Turbo Track or Slide Coliseum

Wait until they release the helper pack DLC for $9.99 with unlocked N. Tropy and Oxide.

>masturbating to Bandicoots while screaming "I'M ONLY ENJOYING THIS IRONICALLY" while cumming, not wanting to been seen as a furry

Attached: 1532986186783.jpg (468x442, 92K)

you seemingly HAVE to buy the summer bundle that costs 7200 goy coins, i didnt want the skins but i think thats the only way
worth it though, rather unlock him than another alien goblina

The type of cunt that wants to use the powers of U turn and air braking to get an insurmountable lead on scrubs.

Everone is complaining about lack of females, but am i the only one who thinks there's a lack of good guys in this? I mean, 80% of the roster ate bad guys.

I love slide coliseum

So what are the best type of characters to use? I picked the polar bear because he's cute but reading these threads I think I'll have to change after I finish adventure mode

I love Liz!

Attached: L1560885526767.png (1400x1000, 1.02M)

That's because crash in general is lacking good guys

why not both? [/spolier]

Is he braking in the air giving him a better turn radius? That's some good tech.

Dingodile's more gray, desu
He becomes a firefighter

Attached: DmM7RyhW0AE6O6b.png (800x1119, 1.36M)

I'm sure once summer is over everything in the pack will go into regular rotation

Me. I'd vote Retro Stadium too but I've never seen it in the track selection.

LIZ LOVE

Spyro with friends? and Baby T are coming for the Guys and 5 more girls are being added along with babi crash and coco.
Seems like a lot of good guys to me

I may have worded it wrong. I mean in the middle of the boosts, after the third, you need to "reset it"

I can't seem to continue the flame after the third one

Playing online gets you more coins. Pretty sure you get a multiplayer when you're below a certain amount? It also depends on the track, longer tracks give more coins, Tiny arena and Oxide station giving the most. I can't confirm any of this, it's just what I've read here. That being said, I do remember getting like 200 coins for the first couple of wins? That dropped off pretty quickly tho.

Attached: Sad glass slam.jpg (675x675, 94K)

This is the only way. Because the way this game gives out coins is fucked. You just have to be patient
or pay 12.99 for 7000

Does the pack change at the countdown? Or is that the other/cheaper stuff?

if only they drew every character portrait in that stylised cartoon aesthetic instead of those pretty garbage renders
sad

Firefighters being Arsonists is a real thing, though.

Speed>All-rounder>=Acceleration>Handling
But speed has a high skill floor so a lot of people only use them on the easier tracks.

After 3 there is no more, you have to stop drifting, then start drifting again to get more. And no, in that case, you don't need to press the same buttons.
If you are not drifting, L1/R1 is a hop/drift. If you are drifting, it's a turbo.

yeah it changes daily like everything else

Sauce NAO

Anyone up for a PS4 room?

But Oxide is easy to unlock.

>Figuring out how to turn the corners on Papu Papu's Temple with Dingodile while not hitting walls
Although the hitboxes on some of those corners need fixing

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Anybody else getting online issues rn?

I fully understand that, what I don't get, is how people are making the flame STAY on, after the third, it sort of just depletes smaller for me, but they manage to keep it a giant flame

You need to build reserves BEFORE you get it.

In my experience I got 1st in my first race for 600 coins and got 2nd in the next race and in the same track for 360. It does look like there is some kind of bonus at first.

>he doesn't get the Smooth Criminal reference
Jojofags, not even once

>2 days
>Still no Yea Forums lobby
c'mon people

Look at the Nintoodlers crying because they saw a cartoony game and thought it would be easy as they are used to.
>I'm currently on Pinstripe now, playing Medium. Think I'm just gonna restart on Easy at this point. Really not having fun with the difficulty in this game at all, and I'm really disappointed as a huge fan kart racers :(

I thought the old game's meta was acceleration was top tier followed by speed.

You have to consistently land late boosts or boost over a turbo pad (which is instant sacred fire)

This game is already giving us the gmod faces before we even have model rips, fuck

track length

>Pinstripe
>Not Papu Papu

As long as you stop after the third and start as soon as you can, the boost will go on long enough for you to do another. Boosts are additive and don't overwrite each other, so if you do this for a while, you can stop boosting and keep it going with everything you've built up.

The usual >"REEE discord!!! You mean I actually have to-to-to talk!!! NOOOO!!!"
Played a few games last night with anons on discord, was max comfy since we all agreed no speed run bullshit and just playing the game normally.

we have a ctrg community in ps4 tho
it's the only way to make proper meetups due to how lobbies work in NF

Why can't I buy wumpa coins yet REEEEEEE

Yeah, I read the higher your place the better your reward, something like 1st is 100%, 2nd 90% 3rd 75% and the rest 50%?

Attached: Banjo Kazooie.png (634x451, 134K)

Yeah it was but that's because the stats in game in the original were a lie. In the original acceleration karts were faster than all rounded types but it's not that way now.

>jump boost the final part of Polar Pass
>miss the boost pad

every time. fuck.

ok, so you have to get "perfect" boosts, and can't do a normal one or it resets it?

>That shortcut on cortex castle
FUCK YOU, I SWEAR I'M AT HIGH SPEED AND SO MANY TIMES I'LL JUMP AND IT'LL BE LIKE I'M NOT JUMPING!

discord.gg/gFvzNA
Thanks

Both the stats and game mechanics are different in this game. Speed has a much easier time getting around the drawbacks of the low handling stat now.

It's finicky as fuck. I've honest to god been going too fast (not even jumping) and glide right over it.

It takes more time to get a normal one than that normal one gives you back in reserves. It won't immediately reset the boost but your resrves will be draining.
Only a perfect can actually charge your reserves.

Thanks discord.gg/gFvzNA

Same

Attached: LizWitch(C).png (1080x1568, 195K)

shut up

The later you boost, the more boost you'll get from it. If it's late enough, you'll end up getting more boost than you are using, which goes into your reserves. You're making it seem more complicated than it is.
Once you get a faster/bigger boost, then you will always keep it as long as you have reserves and don't bump into anything, as well as when you are still building it.

The incomplete bridge?
On the straight before it, face your car left and do two slideboosts.
Then you'll make it.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190623204323.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Unironically this

It's only cosmetics so I don't see why people are so against it

Thanks discord.gg/gFvzNA

By the time you have the skill to beat him, you likely have the skill to make the fullest of the game's mechanics.

Has the drawfag finished this?

Attached: 3D5617F7-D730-43B7-B6AD-562FCD2EDCFA.jpg (1024x699, 77K)

Because they don't want to be jealous at richfags getting everything before them

Thanks discord.gg/gFvzNA

my right thumb hurts having to press this shitty tiny switch button to give gas. Fuck nintendo and their numale buttons, seriously.

I understand your anger but we can't just go around calling anyone who likes a game a shill either

Thanks discord.gg/gFvzNA

Okay, I'm practicing on Coco park. I think the main problem was that I kept using "normal" boosts quickly, because it's obviously far easier. Thank you for the help.

Still don't think I'll be able to get this and beat oxide though.

Thanks discord.gg/gFvzNA

summer dingo is fucking based

OH NO THEY PICKED A STAGE I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY SO I BETTER LEAVE THE LOBBY AND MAKE EVERYONE ELSE RACE WITH LIKE FOUR NPCS

What am I looking at here? I get the thing on the right is supposed to be her left knee, but what is covering her tits?

Attached: Shook dog.gif (216x216, 1.33M)

Thanks, I'll try that. Should I use a non-speed character?

Have we figured out how the coin system works? I was coming in 1st this morning and bringing in 800 at a time, and now I’m getting 60 per?

Definitely was a new experience for me. Not fun at all.

Attached: warp storm.webm (853x480, 2.87M)

Fuck no.
Not if you're used to a speed one.

Don't disrespect the Speed Champion Pinstripe you hear?

Attached: Pinstripe CTR.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Once you earn a certain amount of coins it decreases the payouts

Did they had to play the same rotation over and over and over? which track causes the most leaving?

yes, I got my best times with all-rounders on oxide station and im a speed main.

You get x10 the amount for a certain amount of races per day I think

>it's getting harder and harder to place top 3 online every day

Im literally afraid the online will be unplayable if you aren't god-tier by the end of the month. They need to add tiers to the matchmaking ASAP

Attached: a13~2.jpg (666x641, 60K)

anyone have the pic with all the characters stats on it?

You mean ''diet Oxide''? same class, had to stick with him in the original. His obnoxious laugh and demeanor in the cutscenes made me dump his ass.

Why is there even a limit? It's not hurting other players

You are still first.

Yea

She's like laid on her side with the legs in front of her.

Attached: unga.png (1024x699, 358K)

Wow, touchy much? I hope you know the reason Yea Forums hates discord servers is not only because of the kind of people they tend to attract but drama is almost 90% guaranteed.

I don't know, it's stupid. Especially since the daily store thing is designed to keep players playing. They can't have it both ways

>tfw no cute pura pet

WHY DID THE MUSHROOM BECOME A PURPLE THING?! now we got no mushrooms ingame