Lol btfo

Lol btfo

Attached: ax1ZJj8.jpg (1271x898, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aerisdies.com/album.php?id=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at this nigga in the back

Attached: 1536687349968.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

Some characters look fine with the mouths, Sephiroth absolutely doesn't.

OG Sephiroth T-posing before it became cool.

It's not enough to kill Cloud's loved one, he must assert dominance while doing so

tifa is dogshit

can we stop just casually spoiling the game? Especially with the remake coming out a new generation is going to be experiencing this game for the first time, there's no need to ruin it for them

Snape killed Dumbledore

don't give me flashbacks

Darth Vader is Luke's father

>this is the emotional peak of video games

Attached: link.jpg (936x781, 95K)

Who was in the wrong here?

I've tried to sort of be under the radar about it but honestly everyone fucking knows.

>Aerith

Attached: 1183272100181.jpg (640x480, 47K)

bowser is the last boss in mario

I wonder if they will leave some facts as ambiguous as they were in the original, to keep our headcanons intact, or if they will give direct answers to those "mysteries"
Things like
>Vincent is Sephiroth's father
>Is Sephy in control? Or is it Jenovah?
>will there be a canon romance choice for Cloud?
Etc
What do you expect from FF7R?

Attached: 2_original.jpg (800x1236, 172K)

I'm sure literally every single one of those will be confirmed considering they have a whole game to pad.

Chrono dies

That's Hojo you retard.

Holy shit

Yeah, I've never played a FF game before and FF7 remake is going to be my first one. That said, Aerith dying was spoiled for me awhile ago since it's such a widely known thing

donald trump wins 2016

Hojo has similar hair to Sephiroth you nonce.

To be honest phantasy star did a death of a babe first and better.

Yeah changing her name to "Aerith" was pretty stupied

>>Vincent is Sephiroth's father

I take it you did not see the Lucredita scenes in FF7. Hojo is Sephiroth's father.

why the fuck are you going into the threads
you do know that you won't be able to discuss this game at all until all of the episodes are out without being spoiled about everything

Tidus is just a dream.

So the user will be able to join us in 2053.

based

They don't have a "th" sound in Japanese so it's actually the correct translation

Attached: 1528185690021.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Perma killing a character that you took all that time to level up and get to know was dumb desu. There should have been a way to resurrect her.

Archer is Shirou from the future

I didn't play this guy but why did Aerith went chasing after sephiroth herself to get killed? what did she expect to happen?

wait I didn't know that one fuck you
I though he just died, came back to life, and then kicked a blitzball and blew up

Bruce Willis is a ghost that only the kid can see

>stupied
Beacause you are a faggot

Dude, she fucking told you why she did that in Cloud’s dreams.

The Evangelion units aren't actually robots.

Cait Sith dies.

Rosebud was the name of his childhood sled

Black Widow dies contributing nothing even though it would’ve been actually meaningful if Hawkeye sacrificed himself instead

get rekt

Jesus dies.

She was trying to summon Holy.

Spoilers save you time and money, you don't have to see a movie and do more productive things with your life.

damn, just watched that. Genuinely didn't know when that was show

>best girl lives
>worst girl dies

tifachads where we at

Makoto owns the deed to the Empty Lot

So when was the last time you played FF7, guys?

It's not really an end spoiler since you learn about it around halfway but that stuff is in FFX-3 or whatever it's called. It's a novella. That's when they go full retarded. Just think of FFX as a standalone and you'll be fine.

Aeris Flowergirl thing is a metaphor for being a prostitute

I downloaded the PC version and the 7th Heaven mod about a week ago. Will start a run in about another week.

Luxury tax does not go towards money on the free parking space.

based

Noctis dies

The police and government don't actually have your best interest at heart

nooooooooo

Joel kills the Fireflies and lies to Ellie.
The girl in Mark of the Ninja is a hallucination.
Tidus was dead the whole time.
Joker was Black Mask in Origins.
Scott Shelby is the Origami Killer.
Kessler is Cole from the future.
John Marston dies at the end of RDR.
You were Revan the whole time.
"Would You Kindly" is a mind-control phrase and Fontaine is the bad guy.
Samus is a girl.

Attached: 1501307047247.png (422x357, 161K)

Jigsaw was the 'dead' guy the entire time

Fuck you

And they are definitely profiling minorities no matter what people do to try and make them stop.

You know what's impressive, how good people are at not spoiling the end of sandman.

Ultimecia is Rinoa from the future

Vincent too.
Also, was Lucretia the biggest bitch ever ?

You killed your master but you actually are your master.

Bros I'm at this part, just finished disc 1. What Materia should I be leveling up? Is any of it worth a shit for offense? Are any summons worth it? Enemy Skill is really OP right now.

I thought it would be smart to have a tank, a magic user and a Enemy Skill / Summoner but the magic user and summons are useless.

Attached: FF7 - Cloud_&_Red_XIII.jpg (766x1000, 690K)

Asuka is not a two-bit tsundere

That one isn't even a spoiler, I'm pretty sure you know that as of episode 2 IF not 1. It's one of those things that sounds like a spoiler but is actually just a plot point.

If she lived with her mother in the outskirts of the city, this gave me the feeling she was some kind of partisan operative trying to disrupt shinras activities, flower girl giving the wrong impression to the audience.

>that fucking gift

Attached: 1561098967175m.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

I'm currently playing it on my phone, just reached Rocket Town. Playing it in English for the first time and the translation is even worse than in French.

Attached: 1357201685152.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

FF7 is super fucking easy. I'm being completely serious when I say there is no wrong way to play the game, you're going to steamroll everything eventually.

Guys the tifa album got updated.
aerisdies.com/album.php?id=20

Too busy making threads about her missing tits.

Learn enemy skills like beta, big guard and white wind.

Fuck Zoomers

Uno Makoto? Will he draw some more doujin?

Adachi is the killer.

You don't need any materia, but enemy skill and command (2x cut, slash-all) are the better ones. There's also loading up on counter attack and cover.

If you stack Aerith or Vincent with green and red materia, they will deal massives amount of damage.

Eli Vance dies at the end of HL2: Episode 2 and Gabe decided to scrap the series entirely because he wouldn't be able to put micro-transactions into it.

Enemy Skill literally is the only thing you need until you get Slash All.

Specific summons are broken as hell but one of them takes hours of grinding separate from the rest of the game.

Just level shit up as you obtain it. You’re not gonna get any really meaningful AP payouts for a while, anyways. Once you get the Highwind, start grinding giant sea worms off the coast of Mideel.

Also, do you have Trine yet? Or Big Guard?

This but unironically. Zoomers have the tightest holes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BITCH

In the game the Witch's house you were the witch all along, you changed bodies with the cute girl and the eyeless tongueless bloody girl was the cute girl in the witch body
It is also implied that the witch wants to fuck the girl's dad while on the little girl body making it a funny scenario

It's like stepping 15 years into the past

Then Cloud kills Sephiroth lol

Spy is Scout's father.

CLOUD LOOK

[Spoiler]no.

Nanachi dies

don't bully senpai

Attached: 1561036803916.jpg (964x954, 181K)

Narancia dies

Luke redeems Anakin after defeating him.

Playing the PC ports is trash because the character models are shiny and don’t fit in with the backgrounds.

PS1/PS3 version is literally the only good version.

Eddard Stark dies at the end of season 1
Robb Stark dies in season 3

Other way around

It really didn’t. And Alys was kind of a bitch too

Jesus comes back after 3 days.

Enemy skill is enough. Tifa with Powersoul with death sentence casted on her and/or in critical health is really strong. You can use deathblow on her too

Yea I have Trine, Big Guard, White Wind, Aqualung, etc. enemy skills so I pretty much roll over any enemy that's not a boss in seconds. I thought it would be fun to use magic and summons too but so far they do nothing. Sounds like Command materia is the best but most of it you don't get until far later.

based

In Metro Exodus, the rest of the world is fine.

Rami Malek is the killer the whole time.

Why is this life so horrible? It doesn't have to be so awful does it?

Attached: 1547117910496m.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

What? That’s weird

The demon record had no magic powers, it was just an indie record.

You become an old one at the end of bloodborne

Summon materia buff stats as you level them up, like most materia.

Kefka is the actual ultimate final boss

Deckard is a replicant. Or he's not, I don't fucking remember.

Real men cried when Nanaki found Seto

Wesker actually works for Umbrella.

THE GUN IS GOOD.
THE PENIS IS EVIL.

This user is a liar.

If only it were so, that would make 8 not complete shit

Attached: snapshot_09.43_[2016.07.28_08.09.01].png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

The princess is in the final castle.

Trump was a bad guy the whole time.

You have no idea.
There’s also one or two more Enemy Skill materia by the end of the game, you probably won’t be able to master them though since Trine is so stingy about only being used by bosses.
Also, Pandora’s Box. I’ll let you figure out that one.

Laike is actually Dragonmaster Dyne, and Ghaleon is really the villain.

2b is supposed to kill 9s. This is not the first loop were this happens so she has killed him many times in the past

In Fallout 4, your son is "Father", the Head of the Institute, because Emil is a hack writer.

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy is a whole lot more like Bravely Default: Lying Airy.

The year autism was born, to the minute, where thousands upon thousands of gamers fought each other over "th" vs "s"

Desmond dies at the end of 3.

STOP SPOILING EVERYTHING!!!

The cake is a lie.

But that argument did not pop up until kh 1

And it's not even the easiest jrpg of the era. Damn, why were they all so damn easy ? I can't think of a single hard one back then.

Diavolo dies forever

James Sunderland killed his wife.

I remember having that argument on Usenet before the PS2 existed.

This user got spoiled everything.

I don't

All of those "mysteries" are answered already, either in the game itself or in the official spin-offs.

>Hojo cucked Vincent and fathered Sephiroth.
>Sephiroth was always in control.
>Of course there will.

Madotsuki commits sudoku at the end of Yume Nikki.

Attached: 1529522915467.jpg (255x197, 9K)

Though I always wondered why the fuck it was kept a secret. There is NO reason to hide it.

Same, tbqh the whole genre is kind of short on challenging games. The only JRPG I've actually struggled with was The 7th Saga for the SNES. It had a completely bullshit difficulty spike in the mid-game.

Flowey is the final boss.

Of all the things you could've spoiled you're very nice to only do that one

I know it is
>DoC
but it's hinted that Hojo was lying about Sephiroth being his son. It was hinted he was lying on a lot of details.

?

Oh is it because they have high magic stats?

Dracula comes back to life.

oof, brutal.

Murai never was on your side and is the final boss

She dies like 1/3rd into the game

>the whore dies
>everyone's surprised

Attached: seath the scale-less.jpg (900x900, 164K)

9/11 was an inside job

Wait a second, all of these are true except for the Joker and Black Mask one. I didn’t finish Origins but I look this up and I can’t find anything about Joker being Black Mask?

my peenis weenis of course

Sephiroth is Hojo's son

>vincent is sephiroth's father
it's explicitly hojo, they were never ambiguous about this
>control
they say sephiroth but in the original it always seemed like they were basically just the same organism by this point. Like Sephiroth was "in control" in so much that there was still a recognizable Sephiroth persona but honestly he was still just following the Jenova life cycle so beyond his incredibly petty butthurt grudge against cloud there wasn't much of a difference between them.
>canon romance
well Aeristh dies and Yuffie's underage so unless Jessie makes it this time it's looking like Tifa has it locked down. I do hope they keep the multiple date options, though.

Adachi is the killer

Kaede is the first killer, Tsumugi is the mastermind and Rantaro's talent is Ultimate Survivor which he earned after surviving the fifty-second game. The game you're playing is the fifty-third.

>Tidus was dead the whole time.
No he wasn't, he's an aeon. He's a summoned replica of another guy who is dead. He himself is not dead, he's just also not real.

Enemy skill never stops being OP. Magic and summons aren't useless but Enemy Skill is busted. If you want a fun fucked up thing put Hades+Added Effect on someone's weapon.

anyone else doing a playthrough of the superior Final Fantasy VII Remake??

Attached: superior FFVII remake.jpg (480x360, 23K)

he is/was real, he just wasn't a real person.

He never asked.

Unactive characters level with you to an extent in VII so it doesn't even matter.
Freakshow, 12

Infinitely based

I love those games so much

>What do you expect from FF7R?

When it's actually out I'm expecting to see you retards to complain about these points I speculated you retards to bitch and whine a fucking decade ago:
>Tifa's tits aren't big enough!
>Sephiroth's masamune isn't long enough!
>Cloud's hair isn't spiky enough!
>Barret and Cid don't swear enough!
>Aerith? Back in my day we called her Aeris!
>No "This guy are sick."? Fuck this shit!
>SQUARE IS DESPERATE LOL
>M-MUH PS1 GRAFIX, MUH NOSTALGIA IS RUINED FOREVER
>THIS REMAKE IS SHIT, THEY DIDN'T RETCON THE STORY FOR CRISIS CORE AND DIRGE OF CERBERUS
>THIS REMAKE IS SHIT, I WANT THE PURE UNTOUCHED VANILLA EXPERIENCE
We have already seen the first one to happen and Yea Forums going full retard about it.

>the first one
literally every single one of these have been complained about in the last twenty four hours except for
>This guy are sick
>PS1 grafix
>Crisis core and dirge

The fact that people aren't concerned about the latest compilation comment tells me 95% of the people in these threads don't actually give a shit about the game.

Hojo said so. Hojo isn't exactly reliable.

Don't worry, I care.

I feel like I'm in a world gone mad, though.

That’s why it worked, you never expected it or expected her to stay dead

I do but I also dunno what it means practically. I assume Zack and not much else

Or Contain + Added Effect

Zach was IN FFVII though. Genesis has already been referenced so maybe it's time for Gackt to grace Final Fantasy VII once again

Was it really dumb? 22 years later and people are STILL talking about it. Sounds like a really successful plot twist to me.

why didn’t Seph kill Clowd there too?

The first episode literally states that they are biological to some extent

He was undeveloped and I think implied to be a total louse. As a character he basically did not exist until Last Order. That’s what I mean.

Won’t be surprised if they show him and Aerith in the Lifestream (when they could more easily do it symbolically with the Church and Buster Sword Grave

>it always seemed like they were basically just the same organism by this point
That's basically true, but at this point Jenova has been long dead, so it's really just Sephiroth using the power left in her cells to get shit done. Jenova has some thing going on where all her cells are still connected to the body even when they're injected in someone else and the main body is already dead, which is why Septiroth was able to control both the Jenova-like monsters and the failed clone guys.

You are not who you think you are, you are actually a cat

You can know it’s coming and still find it sad too. I did.

Yeah. I was pissed as a kid, because I leveled her a ton, but that's where the emotional impact hits, it gives it weight and meaning. You HATE Sephiroth so much more after that. Aerith is my fave char in the game, and I don't think that should have been, or should be, changed at all. If anything, it'll be more impactful for those unspoiled this time, since she'll go a full game with char development beforehand.

Jotaro dies in part 6

Ideally they expand on canon characteristics that were left told rather than shown in the original game.

Like everyone in the party liking her supportive attitude and the repoir she had with party members.

Make her feel like she was meant to be there and valuable before reality bites back.

Lance isn't the final boss, Blue is.

>>DoC
How long will it take you niggas to learn anything outside of the original game is non-canon garbage that should be ignored.

she got fucking own3d

Everybody dies in part 6

It will inevitably be integrated in 7R.

Still can’t get over Vincent ever being popular.

Not that good, not that mysterious

SEETHE

sock is wilfre

Ds3 final boss is on the cover

Kira kills L and gets killed in the last episode

>you ever see The Thing

There ya go

How the fuck do you "be under the radar" for over 20 years?

>tfw the shitty remake will ruin this scene

The Thing is literally the opposite of what I'm talking about.

With The Thing, each part is basically a whole creature onto itself and will act in self-defense independent of the main body, assuming there even is a "main body" to begin with. That's the whole point of the blood test scene: Even a drop of blood will still act like a living being and will try to defend itself when attacked. With Jenova, each part is still mentally/magically part of the main body and can be controlled by it, even when physically separated.

Fry's dog didn't die sad and alone, fry went back in time to 2000 and the dog was fast fossilised when bender attempted to assassinate him.

Iron man snaps his own deus ex machina infinity gaunlet and dies doing it

fulbright is the phantom

I wish, FF8's plot is way more fucked then that

It turns out the demons invaded Earth and killed your rabbit while you were away.

>11:33:34
Woahhhhh!

Attached: frogpost.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>little girl wants to fuck a dad
based cute and funny

I don't think it can. It's so simple.

The voice acting will be cheesy as hell, though m

lmaaaoooo

Attached: 1287455192097.jpg (1280x960, 342K)

Looked good. And yes, he was mysterious, there were a lot of mysteries around Lucretia being in a fucking crystal.

I hope this is bait.

The best playthrough I did in FF7 was renaming every character to Sephiroth.

Renaming Red to Nanaki also made the beginning of Cosmo Canyon funny since everyone would suddenly forget his name. "Huh, who's Nanaki?"

Veronica dies.

>Joker was Black Mask in Origins

I'm still mad.

Did you not play the game? There's a big reveal midway through that Joker was pretending to be Black Mask and hired the assassins under his name. The actual Black Mask does nothing of relevance in the game. He doesn't even have a health bar when you fight him in a sidequest.

Put me in the screenshot.

Attached: Lenny (You).png (1000x800, 19K)

> overblown effects like angel feathers sprays from Aeris' back when she's stabbed
> close up shot of Sephiroth's evil grin in slow motion as he stabs her
> random shots of animals whimpering and crying
> close up shot of Cloud's surprised expression
> no individual reaction from the rest of the party anymore
> slow walk section where you carry Aeris to the water
> all with shitty overly cheesy dialogue
I bet a ton of faggots want the slow walking part like it add impact to the gtame not to mention all the onions faced reaction videos of the scene

>Is Sephy in control? Or is it Jenovah?

Nibba, the actual Jenova (or what's left of it) was posted outside Sephiroth's lair as a glorified guard dog. Which one do you think was in charge?

Attached: jenova.png (807x1009, 1.18M)

Hojo said it, Vincent said it, and Lucrecia also said it.

>was Lucretia the biggest bitch ever

*kills your father*

*plays with your heart*

*cucks you*

*gives birth to the Antichrist*

I'm so sorry.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Seph is in control but is doing exactly what Jenova had always been doing so in a sense he's following her will because of the cells injected into him.

Goro betrays you and Igor is actually evil
Joseph Seed was right all the time and your actions cause the world to get nuked
Marimo was seen eating with another man

>the guy saying "Nanaki is Nanaki" isn't using the name you gave him
>he's just being an asshole

Kreia is the last boss, no matter how hard you try to please her

The Reapers were murdering the entire galaxy every 50K years to stop machines from murdering the entire galaxy

Of all the shitty spin-off they made of FF7, the one thing I'd like to see is a game set during Jenova's arrival on Planet, her infiltration and destruction of the Cetra, and the Cetra's ultimately successful attempt to seal her away.

Also nearly every Sephiroth appearance in game is actually JENOVA. Only the past, up until Cloud throws him down the reactor, and the very end in the crater, are Sephiroth's real body.

Lelouche Dies and Suzaku becomes Zero.

Attached: 1560015123805.gif (455x262, 3.61M)

This confused the fuck out of me when I was younger. If you look at it from one perspective it was really Jenova who killed Aeris.

Yo can someone answer this for me, me and my friend have been arguing over this but does the real sephiroth say anything throughout the enitre game after the past flash backs? Like he talks in the past but does he say a word after that? I know JENOVA posing as him does but I was wondering bout the real thing.

I think that's just a Japanese turn of phrase. I've seen the exact same phrasing used in multiple manga and anime.

But Jenova's desire is to destroy the planet and use its lifeless husk to get to the next one. Sephiroth wants to wound the planet enough for it to attempt to heal itself by way of the lifestream, which he then would absorb and reach a god-like state.

Similar goals, sure, but different in key ways that make it unlikely that Sephiroth was working under Jenova's will.

I hope they'll redo Nibleheim differently. Returning to Nibleheim and having almost no interaction or anything always feel so weird. You can even skip going to the Shinra Mansion.

Don't forget Cloud handing over the Black Materia.

honestly that was my favorite thing about the plot, blew my god damn mind as a kid

>If you look at it from one perspective it was really Jenova who killed Aeris.
Jenova's body/cells, but still controlled by Sephiroth's mind.

you'd have a point if Cloud said it

That could easily be also interpreted as Sephiroth using the cells of Jenova to operate by proxy, without endangering his plans. It is just as likely that Sephiroth was taking advantage of Jenova as it is the reverse.

>there are beings on this planet that think Code Geass is a masterpiece
Unironically giving it more than a 7/10 requires an IQ < 70

Checkmate

t. High iq classic anime writers

Absolutely brilliant and daring synthesis.

Israeli intelligence knew about the terrorist attack in 911 and let it happen.

>It is just as likely that Sephiroth was taking advantage of Jenova as it is the reverse.
Within FF7, it could be either way. If you're including spin-offs and other published material, Squeenix has made it very clear that Sephiroth was always in control.

What about psp? It's just a port of the original right?

He has a strong magic stat.

I never beat FFVII cause I got struck on Hojo and realized I speed through the game and had my materia all fucking wrong and it's too late to change anything

he has the highest magic stat next to cloud makes him a good nuker

??
It's literally a ROM of the game played by an internal emulator like all PS1 games on PSP.

It's explicitly stated to be Sephiroth in game. That's what the reunion theory was testing.

Attached: Final Fantasy VII Disc 2-180929-130419.png (960x720, 1002K)

Says the Wind Waker shitter. Worst series branch in all of Zelda.
Let Go, faggot

Nigga he's literally the base for Alucard, it's not about being mysterious, he's 90s edgy cool as fuck

Soma Cruz is Dracula

I'm pretty sure Geass is considered by most people to be so bad it's good

didn't you post in a thread a couple of weeks ago
you can always just try to grind it or if you're playing a port enable god mode

Kumagawa is turned to the good side by Medaka and becomes vice president

its only the worst because the other 2 branches have Majora and the 2d games. If you count the games before OOT as a branch that's easily the worst though

GET FUCKING REKT, CLOUD

YOU FUCKING BITCH BOI

that is literally the tamest Medaka Box spoiler conceivable

I think he’s stated to be in control in 7. Since there’s that business about Will, it’s clearly his persona based on his interactions with Cloud, and he is the final boss which is meaningful

>Didn't play X-2
I just want a happy ending

Attached: cutemom.jpg (299x818, 124K)

I hope tifa calls barret a fucking retarded nigger like in the original

Miss Lippy’s car is green

That doesn't sound very ethical

you monster

Jenova, as in the ancient who plaued the host to the space parasite fucking died a thousand years ago. Sephiroth became the new space parasite. There is no Jenova personality aside from the soul memory lifestream nonsense, Sephiroth is controlling all the bodies made from Jenova's cells as those are his cells now.

Iron man dies.

You are Strelok

Ok.

Red XIII (Real name: Nanaki) despises his father for abandoning their tribe. But in reality, his father actually went to protect the tribe and never returned due to the poison in the Gi tribe's arrows petrifying him.

>to try and make them stop
>wanting them to stop

Attached: 1493329327174.png (225x240, 108K)

It is called a scabbard...

If something is intentionally bad, is it actually bad?

Chocobo racing in full HD!

>Changing characters names
What a loser

That spoiler.

Attached: 1561263173695.gif (440x330, 1.82M)

Godot kills Misty Fey.

How has nobody brought up that the demo has a part when Cloud has one of his headaches, you can hear the original FF7 victory music in the background. We could be looking at some serious meta shit

"Sephiroth proceeds to assert his dominance with a T-Pose"

>90s bishounen vampire that uses guns
>How could he possibly be popular?
Nigga

Dilandau is Allen's Sister.

>"Would You Kindly" is a mind-control phrase and Fontaine is the bad guy.
To this day, I still love this one. It's so good and it hits you in the face like a truck

this isn't even the most interesting spoiler from the game

You’d think the novelty wore off. Even my friend who liked him a lot didn’t think he could carry a game.

And Bugenhagen forgot to tell him in like 48 years.

Technically he didn't, because Dirge of Cerberus underperformed last I checked

Because it was bad and looked bad.

You're right but hindsight was not necessary

Who the fuck is Aerith?

Well that is because his own game turned him to the biggest cuck on Gaia.
>Chad mad scientice takes his lover
>Stuffs her full of Jenova cells and cum
>Says "At least she is happy" about it
>The same Chad kills him and experiments on him
>Puts the cuck in a box to sleep
>He does as he is told
Cuck of the universe seconned only to Maddox

Vincent lost
Vincent lost
Vincent lost
Vincent lost
Cause his limits fucking suck

HOJO IS THA WINNNERRRRRRRR!!!!!!

>got cucked so hard by a weird dork that he spent 30 years hiding in a basement pretending to be a vampire

Too bad you can't use a Soft on Seto. I bet you could get a cool dragon Summon from him.

>sees the woman who caused it all decades later
>the first thing he does is apologize

Attached: 1380958007029.jpg (514x564, 27K)

>talks about how he feels guilty for not being there to raise his girlfriend's son

Attached: 1453349334223.gif (300x300, 56K)

I think this one you just gotta blame on Japanese culture

Nigga you have has 20+ years time to play it. Also, titanic the fucking ship sinks in the end of the movie titanic.

Now go kill yourself