Why the fuck arnt you playing Mordhau?

Why the fuck arnt you playing Mordhau?

Attached: 1561300858006.jpg (836x549, 93K)

Ill play when I find a server that doesnt have crossroads as a map

Because me and my boyfriend are going out to watch Toy Story 4

oh hello memedit

fotm

Played chiv for 1000 hours and this one for 60, had to stop because I suffer from high ping on most servers, making animations seem way faster than normal. I'm just waiting for a fix.

t.cheng zuang

Because after playing a couple of rounds you've experienced everything it has to offer.
Got old fast especially since the turbo-autists started modding controls for fighting.

but i am?

It's the only multiplayer game where I have this problem.

I only like playing for short bursts every other day. It's pretty good though.

That is still a really healthy playerbase for a pvp game on steam. Most just completely fucking die, as in 0 players.

>spawn as blue
>get killed by one of the five spear horses
>respawn
>some how make it to the fort
>get killed by reds camping the ladder
>respawn
>block a spear horse
>lose my weapon and 80% health
>run to the fort
>some how make it inside
>firebomb
>respawn

Great map!

>dying after a month
lmao

It's nice to play on new maps like crossroads and the other maps they'll release though. I don't know what you mean about modding controls for fighting, what's that about?

>healthy playerbase

Attached: yDXmU7p.png (1124x489, 55K)

Can't you guys just play video games instead of trying to document any and all potential failures of each and every one
Tortanic happened once

I get super salty at pvp, so I don't play these sort of games.
>go 50 kills and no deaths
>die once to some retarded shit
>punch monitor

Every match feels the same

Hopefully you didn't make it worse by playing the same way every time. An example is rapier + shield only. I assume that might get boring.

He means that chivalry veterans prefer the ''Classic'' control scheme, more people are using it now after hearing ''pros'' use it.

I don't really like all the autistic spinning you have to do for proper gameplay. Not that it's bad, mind you, I can't objectively judge that mechanic, I just fucking hate it.

dum

I don't think there's much spinning in mordhau. There is some but it feels pretty natural to me at least.

The few gameplay videos I saw mostly had people spinning their cameras left and right like crazy, so maybe they've just been retards, I don't know.

because of the retarded horse niggers who spawn camp you, and you literally cant do anything about it

maybe don't play crossroads

nah ill just stop playing the game, if they wont try to make a consistent counter, why bother?

I'm done until they release a proper objective mode, frontlines is trash and I don't give a shit about duels.

maybe learn to parry

Nah then I think that's an accurate portrayal for the drags etc, though you can play in 3rd person if you really wanted to but in any case when you said spinning I imagined something worse like in mordhaus predecessor chivalry.

You can block couched weapons, resulting in your weapon flying from your hands and you getting knocked down, you can use the hook to knock down the riders, you can build barricades to limit their advance. But I know what you mean especially when they push your team to spawn.

people are dropping it because the servers range from mediocre to shit in terms of connection and the maps are hot flaming garbage, and the worse thing is whoever is in charge of making them is clearly not getting any better at designing them. If the planned city/castle maps aren't any good and there isn't a mode on the horizon for replacing the shitshow that is fl than I'll probably be done with the game

I played a single loadout until it got boring then switch. Eventually used most combiniations of weapons and perks but at the end of the day all I felt like I was doing was the same shit with no larger goal

I'm poor

Attached: __etorofu_kantai_collection_drawn_by_asimo953__16c4a16bafca3569413a57d7af1af5c5.jpg (1664x1282, 1.09M)

WHY CAN'T I FIND ANY SERVERS IN THE SERVER BROWSER?!
The steam forums are full of people complaining and not a single solutions or workaround.

that's why I don't play much but when I play I can still enjoy the game

it takes a little while for me when I refresh it

Waiting for female models

i think they should implement more mechanics to make winning 1vX actually winnable
right now you are absolutely fucked unless the enemies are retards and you have a 1shot weapon and bloodlust

they have stamina refunds, but stamina rarely comes into play in this kinda shit, you die way too fast for it to matter

>for honor killer
lmao

Because it's chivalary with more customization options. Literaly nothing new

>clunky as fuck
>takes 5 years to swing a weapon
>same problems as chivalry, abusing animations and glitches to win is standard practice
>duel is the only sensible gamemode in this game since group fights is always just getting zerged, no skill involved, yet there actually isnt a duel gamemode
>shallow as fuck in general, 3 armors in the game, everything else is just cosmetic
Graphics are pretty good I guess, they shouldve just copied Mount&Blade combat with this engine instead of making shitty Chivalry clone, couldve been pretty decent to play for a bit while we're waiting for Bannerlord.

Attached: not laffing rn.jpg (701x600, 117K)

i'm poor.

Because I don't have much time to play and everyone else is too good.

>>clunky as fuck
how? feels very fluid to me. maybe you have shit ping
>>takes 5 years to swing a weapon
obviously some weapons are slower than others. a greatsword isnt going to be as fast as a short sword
>>same problems as chivalry, abusing animations and glitches to win is standard practice
you need to actually know whats happening before you can try to call it abuse. in chivalry you could give your back to the opponent, look up, and blow their head up with an overhead swing. that retarded shit doesnt exist in mordhau. if someone is spazzing out in front of you there's ways to deal with it
>>duel is the only sensible gamemode in this game since group fights is always just getting zerged, no skill involved, yet there actually isnt a duel gamemode
plenty of duel servers. theyre working on 1v1 ranked
>>shallow as fuck in general, 3 armors in the game, everything else is just cosmetic
what would be the purpose of adding 10 different armour tiers?

i hate to say it man but i think you just need to play a bit more and get good

Because I only play singleplayer games

your post reeks of retarded child who spends most of his time playing ASSFAGGOTS

Oh cmon just don't get yourself into bad situations it's not that hard. A mechanic like the one in for honor where you get stronger would completely remove the reward of succeeding vs multiple people.

In that case you should attempt to be a rat in frontline, it's pretty fun.

What's a rat?

>how? feels very fluid to me. maybe you have shit ping
I've 15-20 ping
>obviously some weapons are slower than others. a greatsword isnt going to be as fast as a short sword
All weapons feel slow as fuck in this game, this isnt how actual melee combat looks like. Again, look at combat in Mount&Blade, how lightning fast player vs player fights are.
>that retarded shit doesnt exist in mordhau. if someone is spazzing out in front of you there's ways to deal with it
Theres other retarded shit and ballerinas are still in this game, combat is simply not fun since you cant win against decent player using intended mechanics and have to refer to doing dumb shit like dragging your mouse against the motion of the attack to delay the animation.
>plenty of duel servers
Theyre not duel servers, theyre FFA servers on which people agreed to 1v1; theres people that jump in and attack everyone randomly. Its just completely harebrained to make a game thats obviously designed around 1v1 and not have a mode for that.
>what would be the purpose of adding 10 different armour tiers?
Every armor piece should have individual stats and weight, again, vide Mount&Blade, instead of being just cosmetic. The fuck is the point of having 30 armor sets if theyre all literally the same and theres no playstyle variation whatsoever?
> you just need to play a bit more
Nah, I already uninstalled this crap. One of the worst purchases in a long time.

Because FUCK this dead ass game.
Friends? Family. I reckon it's finally the time to go back to For Honor with me.

Attached: e9be0efd-42e1-4b23-a45d-3310da2ce679_ForHonorSakura.jpg (1262x656, 249K)

An asshole that uses underhanded tactics.

>a game thats obviously designed around 1v1 and not have a mode for that.
they're going to release duel mode soon just for your info

watch top players 1v1 each other to see how fast the fights are. drags are intended mechanics. faggots ruining duel servers get kicked. armour pieces do have individual stats and weight depending on their tier. honestly you just sound like you dont know much about the game

Not him but I also have this weird network issue where the longer I play the higher my ping goes, even though it's the same server. Reinstalling the game has done nothing. Only game I've ever played that does this. Hopefully they fix this soon.

not just straight up free health and hyperarmor, something along the lines of a damage reduction for 200ms after a parry/during a reposte

short enough that it's impossible to get hit in the window by a single opponent

The game was fun the first week or two and then everyone figured out how you're "supposed" to play it. Getting good means spinning like a faggot. I don't care what fans of the game say, this gameplay offends my sensibilities so I'm not playing it.

have literally never seen anyone "spin like a faggot" except for in duels where they'll do a 360 just to fuck around. and no its not effective in any way. would love to see a webm of what you think this is

That's an interesting idea actually I can't think of a good reason I'd be opposed to that

Anyone who uses the Zweihander needs to be surgically castrated and repurposed into a sissy cocksleeve. It's prolonging the inevitable to let them keep having balls anyway.

Attached: D5fP8lbW4AAfoyp.jpg (1080x1440, 332K)

damn she's ugly

ignore the idiot who literally ignores games mechanics
if you spin you LITERALLY do 90% less damage

he's just fishing for (You)'s