What games do you want to see get a 50% off sale?

Attached: download.png (434x434, 256K)

Dream Daddy

Dragon Quest Heroes II needs atleast a 70% off to me even think about buying it, too damn expensive as it is now, same for sekiro but that one will probably drop in a year or so.

I wanted to buy Nioh but there's a great discount now so I already bought it

I want a good discount on Megaman 11

I was hoping Atom RPG would go at least half off, but it's currently at 25% off, so I don't see that happening.

I wish nuPrey was more than 50% off.

post wishlists

Attached: WISH.jpg (486x839, 78K)

It's 50% off $30, though. So it's $15.

shit taste except for ATOM.

>AA shit

i hope baba is you goes on sale, i'd love to get that game. will probably get it either way.
i also want obra dinn, stephen's sausage roll, n++, and exapunks.

Pretty good apart from Hat and the cooking simulator.

what would be a good price for RE2?

only getting hat if its like 80 - 90 off and i like autistic sim games

Anyone know if the DLC for tabletop sim ever gets a good sale price?

$25.99

Resonance of Fate

hat was on humble bundle a few monthes ago should be able to find a dirt cheap key somewhere

dont listen to damn fags, a hat in time is a great game. Yea Forums doesn't know what fun is all about

>tfw Starcraft 2 isnt on Steam

too late for steam sales, i pirate everything now

Nothing, video games haven't been good in over a decade.

Attached: 311112.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

I might consider cyberpunk if it was 75% off other than that maybe a new eu4 dlc if it gets like 90% off.I already pirated everything I wanted.

I want Dragon Quest

Mordhau

>50% off
Weak, that's the type of shit deal we get during normal sales. Summer sale should have at least 70% off

Fuck off mordhau is a new game. At most it's going to be a 20% of and maybe a 50% off on the supporter pack

I'd like to check out surviving mars at some point, but I don't want to spend much on it considering it's standard-issue paradox DLC-bait bullshit. in fact I'm no sure even 50% off would be enough.

summer sales when?

Attached: 1536692252997.gif (320x288, 2.92M)

Hoping for Mudrunner to get a big ol discount.
Looks fun as hell driving trucks around in mud, but $30 is to much for it.

>buying paradox games
>buying paradox games now that they release everything on gog with crossplatform multiplayer
You have to be braindead retarded to buy anything paradox.

How are Baldurs Gate for someone who never played them? I enjoyed NWN2 but got burnt out on the party micromanagement in Dragon Age

i've been looking to grab doom for a while now. it's already plenty cheap without discount at this point, but if it dips below $10 that would be even better

2 days

just pirate it bro

Ever since they got rid of flash sales because of butthurt faggots you don't get as much steep discounts these days

Refunds > flash sales.

Let's just say dragon age is baldur's gate for kids but not just normal kids, for kids with adhd and down's syndrome.

I only buy at 70%+ discount so it dont matter to me

Sounds like Baldurs Gate might be too deep for me then

>Steamshills out of the woodwork again to promote some shktty ass sale from fatlord Gaben

Fuck off shills.
Amazon offers better sales since 2016

my summer car never goes on sale

I'd rather have CTR desu, even at full price.

Attached: b-boomer.png (1511x595, 587K)

>scour Steam for hours to look for games to put on my wishlist
>can't find anything I like

Am I getting too old for vidya? Lost passion for it? Where do I go from here

Attached: 1540945059205.jpg (691x653, 88K)

>dont listen to damn fags
The irony

Attached: 2D8RnnU.png (465x574, 337K)

BG1 is not really that good. You start at lvl1 so best tactic is just have a ranged death platoon. In case of larger monsters, kite. But that' for first 2-3 levels. After that it plays nicely. It's also not very micromanagment-intensive.
Install BG1 NPC project mod so companions talk. It's seriously good.
BG2 is considered a fucking masterpiece. Its micro is mostly handling wizards as they dominate large portion of the game. But it's not on level of DA. Most of classes don't have that many special abilities. Your warriors and rogues attack while cleric heals and wizard wins the fight with enchantments and defense removal.

it's not as much more complex as he wants to make it sound, but it is very finicky. AI is awful so you have to do a lot more pausing, there are a lot of trap options for building your character, and you're often faced with battles where you're badly outmatched and have to cheese your way to victory by spamming protective scrolls/etc. before starting the fight
there's a bit of that in DA so it won't be completely new to you
overall I'd say it's worth trying, but not immediately after playing DA if the party management stuff bored you

Go drink bleach, sensationalist.

The pausing was what burned me out on Dragons Age, having to pause after every attack to command my party members since they're fucking retarded. At least in NWN2 they're competent enough that I didn't need to touch them

find that one game you do enjoy and stick with it; you will try other games and occasionally play them through but you'll mostly ditch games after

Attached: 1366504211923.png (251x251, 7K)

yeah, there's even more of that in baldurs gate.
honestly I thought it wasn't so bad in DA:O, you had to really micro everybody in boss fights, but most of the time (with a few instructions in their behaviour list) they handled regular battles just fine

Well shit, how skippable is BG1 then? They'll probably be cheap enough that I can get them anyways in the sale to at least try

Attached: wish1.png (947x1276, 867K)

None, I'm only going to buy with -75% or higher discount unless that's a bundle that already saves me some shekels or it's some cheap DLC.

Attached: gaben.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Rate my steam wish-list
I also have jet-set radio up there

Attached: steam wishlist.png (950x859, 644K)

I don't want to buy all of the Tomb Raider games, give me 2-3 good ones.

But user, I can get my games for more than 50% off 24/7.

Attached: 1c7lfc.jpg (225x225, 8K)

not very. you can, obviously, but you'll be missing out on a lot of things that are referenced in 2
but honestly there's a ton of pausing and party micro (and TONS of combat encounters) in 2 as well, so if those things really piss you off you might as well skip them both
overall I think they're both good games, well worth playing, but you need to be in the right frame of mind. you really have to buy into the characters/story to justify pushing through all the fights

BG1 is comfy as shit. Every location has some kind of side quest or interesting encounter.

DMC5 was already on like 30% sale for the past few months on gmg.

Is sleeping dogs good? Its on sale for 2 bucks

How is it that the mentally ill have so much influence nowadays?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 24K)

Yes
Get Hypnospace
Get DMC, Shantae

You could do WAY worse, have you seen the situation with Rolled out?

Yeah but I'm poor and got games to play anyway, I'll probably wait until it goes on deep sale years from now.
I've already played through it twice.

Atmospheric as fuck and has an actual decent story unlike recent GTA games. Some people don't like the combat or car driving though, you have you standard GTA shooting combined with Batman Arkham style melee

>Amid Evil
>NuuM
>Kingdom Cummies
>TW: WH2
>picrelated
>Mechanicus
>Battlefleet Gothic 2
Maybe also some DLC for Total Warhammers and paradoxshit.

Attached: 1555616541334.gif (826x647, 622K)

one of the best games of all time

>giving money to the most cancerous developer in the entire industry who is also owned by one of the shittiest publishers

Attached: 1557155830086.jpg (172x233, 16K)

Crash, Nier Automata, Ace Attorney, Thronebreaker, Koikatsu

Isn't that painted up in a hidden location anyway, where you probably wouldn't find it on your own unless you were reading a guide or something? I get the sense it was just put there to make Yea Forums angry, rather than actually glorify trannies. They suceeded in doing that.

Banished

Rate.

Attached: wishlist.png (776x2468, 1.5M)

>Papers, Please
>A Hat In Time
>Cuphead
>Dishonored 2 and Death of The Outsider
>Sekiro
>DMC5
>DOOM Eternal
>AoE 2 DE
>Subnautica: Below Zero
>Killer7
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Spyro Reignited

Doubt I can get many of them, though. Maybe the first three if they go on a good discount.

I miss flash sales and daly deals.
It made the sale seem like an event. Now i just log in, browse for 15 minutes and dont come back until the sale is over

Attached: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (372x248, 12K)

>wait for flash sale
>miss it
>oh well guess I'm not buying that
and that's why it's gone.

what are some good games i can get where i can act like a retard in multiplayer on this sale

Didn't they made it so it came back later though

blame reddit for crying about it until it was gone

which one should I get lads?
>mmx legacy collection 2
>puyo puyo tetris
>wonder boy
>shovel knight
>hollow nightmare
>jimmy and the pulsating mass
>catacomb kids
>subnautica
>n++
>deus ex
>lobotomy corp
>hypnospace

hitman 2. 99 dollars is too much for me but i want all that content

> Borderlands 2

So did you just miss the recent -97% sale on the whole Handsome Jack Collection?

disgaea 5 if it's 50% off or more

got on switch but would also like on pc but fuck paying full price for it twice

Attached: 1561269540682.png (606x334, 108K)

Arkham Knight is a 7/10 or even a 6/10 due to the batmobile over usage and lack of interesting fights, get Arkham Origins too, not as good as Arkham City but atleast it has boss battles, really enjoy it

I missed the sale for Pathfinder: Kingmaker when it was 35-40% off before having the big update.

>shovel knight
>subnautica
>deus ex
>lobotomy corp
>hypnospace

I could understand him if he doesn't want The Pre-Sequel. I know Borderlands isn't exactly a peak of videogames, but playing through even made me miss 2 from how awful it was.

I have 160gb left in my hard drive, wanted badly the jurassic world genesis or even maybe just maybe Fallout 4 GOTY
>Sekiro
>spend full price on it
>barely touch it
I'm an idiot

>Fallout 4
Literal trash. But you didn't seem to like Sekiro so I guess you'll enjoy that garbage.

Yes, I missed it because of reasons, but I don't really care that much, I will get it the next time we get a similar price, meanwhile B2 can sit there on the wishlist.

Sekiro.

All of them

The last dozen steam sales have only been 10-20%. That does not even cover sales tax in most regions.

Tranniversary, Trunderworld.

>not already buying shovel knight when it was cheaper

Attached: vladimir-lenin-medium.jpg (360x450, 56K)

When does it start

I like it, I just postpone myself from playing it

You can pirate all of these though.

Fallout 4 is decent. Nice open world, shooting stuff is fun and quests are alright as well. Some are good, some suck, but most are alright.

BASED AND REDPILLED

>Nier Automata

it never goes on sale during big sales

That game is trash anyway.

Even if he doesn't want the Prequel the bundle was still good. When I first got Borderlands 2 it was like 8$, this time you had the Handsome Jack bundle which had more things and it was still like 5$

Yeah, I couldn't get into it. I loved everything about the story, music, and setting, but the gameplay was so uninteresting.
To those with it on your wishlist, I'd pirate it first to see if it's for you. The port is also trash, so it's honestly not even worth giving them money for how lazy of a job they did with it

>all this Nier
sniff-fags out

I have it for PS4, but without DLC, I wanted to play Far Harbor

I may be late to the party, but better late than never.

Attached: ss+(2019-06-23+at+01.31.08).jpg (943x179, 48K)

Nier

It's literally never been on sale

Hollow Knight. Unfortunately it will be 33% until the heat death of the universe.

Its always on 75% sales on both the humble store and the fanatical store

Infact Rising, Bayonetta and Vanquish has been bundled together in Fanatical for like £5

SE have the game mentality as Activision regarding PC prices. I'd like get give CoD campaigns a try but Activision won't drop them.

I've bought a bunch of Square games on great sales, just not Nier. Because it's never been on one.

Sociopaths have always been in positions of power around the world, it's not new. I'm sure they're the mentally ills you're talking about since they're the only ones with actual power.

Anything on there worth getting?

Attached: top 10.png (718x874, 397K)

Any input on any games from my backlog?

Attached: backlog.png (544x758, 11K)

Shovel Knight

>Can't do online co-op with Cuphead

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Recommend me good recent action RPGs, strategy games, tactics games, or casual action games (e.g. like Batman or Yakuza rather than Bayonetta or DMC)

Attached: 1560661136443.png (805x1024, 1.38M)

Shovel Knight had its biggest discount ever, last month — 50% off ($12.49). I wonder if they'll repeat that for the summer sale. It still wouldn't be the best price ever, though. The game's full price used to be $14.99 instead of $24.99, so its best price was $9.89 (34% off). I got it right before the price hike, when it was 33% off ($10.04), so it was almost the best price.

Attached: Untitled.png (960x480, 67K)

considering the fact some 48hrs sales just started and they also just put up a new banner on the frontpage, I think the sales will not be on before at least tuesday 2pm

Torrent that overhyped garbage

I want to play this game but I'm not even willing to pay 10$ for a pixel art platformer. Same with Celeste. I'd buy it for like 5$ max

I only recently played RE2 remake and RE1 remaster. What is the next step to play in the RE series that is 2019 worthwhile?

Attached: kNwN36zHTbbDMjgxvUmyG5[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

I don't regret paying $10 for it, because I had a Steam gift card. If you're only going to buy a few indie games, Shovel Knight should be one of them. But it probably will be down to $5 someday, and it's not like there's a shortage of other retro-style games to play in the meantime, so there's no harm in waiting for that.

Buy it on GOG to get the original version

Basically this.
I already have everything I want and can run.
Over a hundred choice games on Steam, combined with a few emulators and old consoles means I'll never be wanting for a game again.
Until Elden Ring, but then I'm done

Is the Enhanced version not recommended?

did you pay for them?

City Car Driving

Attached: 1546620390763.jpg (500x500, 107K)

Fuck off tranny

You are out of your mind. We had 8h flash deals that made games dirt cheap. Refounds are only used by retards who buys shit without doing research

Play RE0 and wait for RE3 remake

so buy 10+ yo games?

>Basic customer rights? You're "out of your mind", just buy buy buy!
The perfect goy.

I advise against Nier: A
There is no enjoyable gameplay in it if you insist on it for the story then watch it on youtube
get MGR, bayo or any other platinum game you'll have more fun

-t played it for 50 hours

Parsec nigga.

I dont buy games at full price, so I pirated RE2 for the time being and gonna buy it when it hits 30€. I bought RE1 for 15€ because I couldnt wait for the summer sale. Why do you care?

I heard RE0 is horrible because of the constant backtracking caused by no chest. I like backtracking to solve puzzles, but I hate backtracking because I forgot to take out that one item. And to imagine I would have to backtrack not to the nearest chest, but to where I actually left the item, yikes.

Do I go for RE4 then?

Ruiner is great fun

steam sales used to be better
I'm never gonna pay the fucking -70% sale price during a major sale if the game has already been -80% on the same fucking platform, fuck you gaben

Any worthwhile VR games?

They did some changes that some fans didn't like, but on GOG you get both, so at least you can choose
Shut the fuck up, faggot. If you weren't a fucking drooling retard with your money then you wouldn't regret the shit you bought and the rest of us wouldn't have to pay for your retardation

Why do you get off on being retarded

Metro Exodus.
Ooopsie

>Personal rights you're entitled to
>An opportunity to give money to mr Goldstein
Apparently the latter is what you value more. You're so far gone it's not even funny anymore.

You are a living example of the reason companies choose to no participate in sales.

Anything else to look out for based on this? Insurgency has dogshit optimization for older CPUs, so I wont be buying it now.

Attached: wl.jpg (951x878, 231K)

where nigga

40k Mechanicus.

In most civilied countries it's not your right to refund digital games you downloaded. There are very few exceptions like Australia.

holy fuck dont get starbound its a scam

Attached: 1549417658529.jpg (220x261, 15K)

imagine being this much of a corporate cocksucker with big company dick stuck in your ass, urethra, nostrils and mouth

>Australian
*sips beer*
Ahhhhhh... Our taxes are pretty shit but at least we hate corporations.

>Ace Attorney Trilogy
My nigga

Attached: woysi0dl.tse.jpg (720x479, 93K)

If you don't actively want to restrict the rights of corporations and extend those of individuals, you clearly weren't paying attention to anything for your entire life. I don't know what else to say, it's blindness to the world around you.

soccer manager 2k19

>Cooking Simulator
Did you miss the sale last week?

what are some good games that run on a potato?

Nothing because piratebay has permanent sale of 100%

You're the one buying shit you don't want, goy. If you weren't mentally disabled you would know about what you're buying beforehand

Sekiro pls

39 USD or below

Does Under Night still have an active community? Probably going to get that and something else

Attached: Capture.png (946x823, 451K)

It's already cheap as shit to start with. At least it goes on sale.
>Factorio
Glad I never bought that shit, fucking faggot ass dev.

this is $6.74 on Humble RIGHT NOW, user.

>Bannerlord

Attached: 1543344522760.png (512x368, 270K)

Should really shorten it or look for some better alternatives for some of these.

Attached: Wish.png (944x4874, 2.17M)

can you read? I'm an Aussie and I hate corporations. Fuck man it's 5am and i have better reading comp than this.

and it goes on

Attached: Capture.png (570x933, 402K)

We'll get a release date any day now user, I can feel it

Attached: 1473760731421.jpg (577x575, 59K)

the majority of this is solid
I would personally advise not to wast time and money with: bayonetta (overrated QTE game), south park:fractured (not as good as the frst one), borderland, MHW (what are you, twelve?).

Try to go for 1-2 "big" games and several medium/small/indie games on each sales, for a better experience

Imagine being such a sensitive manchild that you get upset over a flag in a secret are of a dlc

You might like road redemption

Thanks for conceding.

I'll just play some more Warband mods or something.

Attached: buyityoufuck.jpg (540x547, 19K)

Never ever.

Attached: 1542994013812.jpg (664x955, 295K)

Astroneers is terrible.

Attached: wish.png (957x881, 504K)

I don't really have much honestly. Outward looks like it could be fun with a friend

Attached: wishlist.png (764x634, 316K)

I didnt know creeper world 4 was a thing

it'll be warband with 2012 graphics

How low do you guys think MHW base game will go this Sale? I want that and Dark souls remastered, yeah I know.

>It'll be a good game with 2012 graphics instead of 2004 graphics
>it'll probably have better physics too

If this is the worst thing that happens, I'll be fine.

Remaster memes aside, why does everyone dislike DaS Remaster? I didn't pay attention.

Who cares about graphics. Ill turn most of that shit off to cram 1000 units on battlefields at a time.

It's the same story as with Arkham remasters, it was handed to a literallywho third party that didn't actually increase its graphical fidelity and only made some parts look worse. And of course the "remaster" pushed the much cheaper originals off all stores.

Well, from what I've read people are annoyed because they removed the original and also because the remaster is brighter and looks worse sometimes.

Attached: 1547334810756.png (199x342, 98K)

Removing the original is bad, yeah. I didn't even consider that. Do servers even work for original DaS PC now? I haven't played in ages.

Is Danganronpa any good ? i heard only good things about it.

get frostpunk when it is cold outside and only play at dawn with a tea for maximum comfy

I like that you have your own taste. I don't like that it is absolutely terrible.

what the fuck. I got the game for like $7 on sale from steam shortly after its release. you guys are getting took. this is what u get when u wait for memes.

Steam summer sale? Hell yeah. Can't wait to see some random jrpg get 20% off and then buy skyrim again

I...I can't

Attached: file.png (213x83, 10K)

what games to play with friends?

Attached: Steam_Xu9bPB3GXC.png (1264x446, 215K)

>Imagine getting triggered by a bunch of colors

You guys are worse than the people you tend make fun of

amid evil is on sale right now as a launch discount

Thanks, I also took Metal Gear Solid V The Complete Edition.

Do you just add EVERYTHING on the front page to your list every day?

No, it's curated, it's also organized by how much I want them in crescent order. I just do like a lot of things (pic related)

Attached: file.png (133x152, 23K)

$1 microsoft games pass

I typed one recommendation and then spotted the word recent in your post. You're totally fucked, but maybe you will like XCOM 2 if you haven't played it.

Attached: wishlist.jpg (1225x8097, 1.96M)

it's a big wishlist

All I want is Kenshi to finally go on sale.

I pirated this when it was FotM. thanks for reminding me, I think it may actually be worth some shekels user

>Bought WoL on release.
>Story was awful (like profoundly awful compared to other games of it's time and since) but the missions were really fun on a first playthrough.
>Feel no desire to play Zerg or Protoss campaigns so I ignore LoV
>Blizzard proceeds to just hand me HoS when I reinstall it one day.

Well, looks like I saved money without even trying. I still haven't played HoS. I figure it's going to be the same as WoL.

any list with obra dinn is a winner

Never heard about this, can you explain?

you need therapy

>Been on steam since 2007
>Last years summer sale:
>"post your wishlists guize"
>...
>Steam has a wishlist function??

Attached: 1448123569400.png (455x340, 11K)

Well, I know I have a game addiction but it never bites me in the back, at least for now. I'm a sane person when this is not the topic, I think...

I thought Starcraft 2 went free to play? Although I've heard some units are locked behind 2 expansions

>denial

SC2's free to play is weird. the first campaign is free, some of the co-op teams are free, and the competitive multiplayer/arcade is free. the rest you need to pay for.

Don't bother unless they do some huge discount bundle. They're fun, but the story gets way worse with every xpac in true nu-blizzard form.

Attached: adventures of.png (720x890, 546K)

Enlight me why please.
I do know I have a problem with games but it has not stretched to any other areas

Brigador and Himeko Sutori are the only games I am interested. Brigador sequel in 2020

your mom

I'm assuming sc6 is gonna be $20

I already have puyo puyo tetris on switch but I might get it for PC if it's cheap to play with steam friends

Attached: 1552321106741.png (616x353, 645K)

Rate

Attached: wishlist.png (943x1272, 729K)

>All I want is Kenshi to finally go on sale
B...but it went on sale during the last summersale... right user?
RIGHT?!?

Attached: E12ECD11-2396-4D39-99BC-FE5EA36ED769.png (486x500, 9K)

I just use it as a glorified "Don't forget this shit exists" reminder

i want hitman 2 to go on sale, i really enjoyed the first

You're an idiot

Attached: 2000px-Pirate_Flag.svg.png (2000x1253, 77K)

Yes. Since being announced in the EVO line up its gained nothing but popularity even since launch.

is immortal worth it since its -50% off now, or should i wait?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23.png (940x2067, 1005K)

Not relesead yet, I have been following the dev for blog for more than a year.

Graphics aren't anything especial, but its 3D this time with fluid physics and some new stuff, looks fun

Attached: cw4.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Imagine being a revolting tranny....oh wait, you are! Join the 40% and die!

S E K I R O

realistically it's gonna be 20% off though

Factorio
Never gonna happen though, jew devs