Yea Forums will be so contrarian as to defend this

>Yea Forums will be so contrarian as to defend this

Attached: 6 million was not enough.png (590x636, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>game about dystopian setting has dystopian shit
Huh.

cyberpunk is supposed to be degenerate tho, this is the only game where trannies make sense

I'm glad someone makes shit for different target audiences. Hope they'll add furries

obtain intercourse

>Nobody:
>Not a single soul:
>No fucking one in the universe:
Yea Forums: TRANS CHARACTERS ARE PANDERING
how do you live with yourself

It would be weird if it didn't have this to be honest

Will the different faces have the same level of animation, quality as the ones shown in all the trailers/gameplay?

Careful OP. You dont want that gaping wound in your crotch to close up while posting on Yea Forums

how does a transgender character look like? tits and dick or no tits and pussy? how does a non binary character look like? flat man like chest and no dick or pussy?

Upvote for the meme

>choose to play as a generic vidya male
>not even affected by that shit
wewlad

well the exist in the TT game. cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics

Trannies exist in the real world. Maybe in the future where body modification is more popular there may be more of them. It makes sense for them to exist in this setting, especially in urban California. Imagine being mad at something that makes sense to exist in the setting.

well of course we dont like it, i bet the devs didnt even want it.

but not putting it in would have a very loud group of faggots complain on social media, so its worth it in the end

Lol, how easy would it be to implement?
>make body editor
>have gender box to tick
>gender box doesn't do anything.

If they wanted to go full retard with it, they could just have a pronoun option too - although one has to wonder, how will npc's know I'm a woman when I am 8 ft tall, covered in hair and stubble, and have a massive shlong flopping about?

Dude it doesnt affect you, or gameplay so why do you care? Just choose a white male character and move along. Quit your bitching

This is one thing I can accept as it isn't forced, makes sense in a dystopian hell hole

>makes tranny simulator
>"n-no, y-you're the tranny"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CDPR SHILLS

Attached: 1405813117395.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Saints Row 2 is a good game

Why is there so much stuff about these blokes nowadays?
That's what I'm curious about. How many are there exactly? Is wearing a dress, chugging estrogen and LARPING as a lady actually as popular as the media makes it seem?

>in MY version of CYBERPUNK the streets are clean, the people are white and there is no degeneracy!!!!

The issue is that you can only be a tranny or "non-binary". If you could, say, be a dude and have three cocks and two vaginas, or be a girl and install a giant robo-dick I would be more willing to defend it. As is this is just a response to a single JPEG that accidentally was seen in a half second shot in a trailer. It is pathetic, disgusting, and shows that CDPR has absolutely no balls.

Attached: 1559702519705.jpg (491x650, 50K)

First two posts, best posts.

I can't wait to see ray tracing shemale penises!

you will be able to choose male character but use "she" as pronoun
that will probably be the full extend of it

The only thing I care about is whether they censor their artistic vision as a result of the brigading they've been subject to for a while now.

I doubt that. Considering the controversy surrounding the game is over some ad that has a "girl" with a huge cock on it, it's not at all far fetched that the devs would include options like this.

It's increasing in prevalence and I don't see why that's a bad thing. Setting the debate about what to call these people aside (pronouns, whether they're "really" men or women), people only live one life and should have the right to modify their body as they see fit. If I want boobs, I should be able to grow boobs. Same goes for someone wanting to have theirs removed.

This game just extrapolates from that where people are even more free to alter their appearance.

Attached: 25DFEB17-15E4-466B-BD7F-E48483CDFADA.jpg (1600x900, 129K)

kys samefag tranny. Go back to resetera. Nobody who's sane wants you freaks appearing in our wholesome vidya

For now I agree, but I'm waiting to see it in action in the actual game, and what side they chose to take

I don't know if you're pretending to be retarded and I don't care, you make discussion worse by physically existing

Attached: sex changes in cyberpunk.png (350x750, 199K)

>implying the devs that made a game about evil big white male christian religion persecuting le independent womynz and an obvious allegory for global warming and who fired a worker for making a "did you assume my gender" twitter joke aren't massive SJWs already

Imagine the tranny that dug endlessly through various expansion rulebooks to find this one excerpt to loosely justify the presence of their mental illness

You mean like how faggots like you dug through the rulebooks to find that quote about diversity and shit? I bet you called the creator of 2020 based.

Yes, it's a mental illness and Cyberpunk 2020 is not a utopia, so what are you even trying to prove here? There are also biosculpted murder clowns in Cyberpunk 2020 so does that mean Cyberpunk 2020 is endorsing murder? Go and fuck yourself.

Saints row 2 did it first with the gender slider.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a subhuman mongoloid who can't recognize when something is appropriate to the setting that makes this board worse with every syllable you manage to type out on your "Daddy's Favorite Special Girl" keyboard

And no, justifying it to yourself as "LE EPIC BAITING" doesn't make it any better, ironic shitposting to fit in with your user """friends""" is still shitposting you stain

Attached: 1526513377304.png (543x691, 575K)

Lol nice one

Attached: Upvote.png (42x79, 856)

Trans representation in popular media is good, actually.