Post fictional maps

Post fictional maps.

Attached: 1497202505958.jpg (1424x824, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/03/07/still-true-even-mississippi-is-richer-than-britain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5526254/#5526329
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441551507/#441565260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most pictional faps.

>yurop yunion
>a world power
>ever
There are limits to fiction user.

>roachistan
>yurop
pick 1
the boundaries of europe are the mediterranean, ural and caucasus

Why is Japan joining the American Union there, separated from all the other Asian countries + Russia?

>Blue is literally carried by the US because all of South and Central America is full of fucking cartels, corruption, and cocaine, Canada is Cuckland, and has Australia ever been relevant to any notable war in mankind's history?
>Really thinking the EU can stand up to anything anymore and wouldn't be taken over by the Red team in a month
>Red team comprised of two of the three most powerful militaries and over 4 billion people strong.
>Really thinking the Red team wouldn't just take Japan in literally 2 hours.
>Really thinking Russia would EVER work together with China

and most of all

>India and SE Asia besides Singapore
>Progress of Mankind

this map makes zero sense, sorry OP.

Isn't this Gundam 00?

Russia is a part of Europe in the map.

Japan has been honorary "west" since World War 2.

Attached: bromap.png (1024x1520, 178K)

>Fictional maps
>Posts a real life map.

Yeah, it's 00. Though I assumed Advanced European Union had more territories in africa in this timeline

Attached: Strangereal_Map_AC7.jpg (2000x1149, 694K)

Attached: golden_sun___weyard_map_by_matthew_keat_dbn6hk1-pre.jpg (831x962, 121K)

All the important parts of Russia belong to the EU in OP's image though

Attached: 1383740249352.jpg (1078x1077, 918K)

terraria 2

Dom 5?

Its Dominion 4 you fucking loser.

no shit, terraria 2 doesn't exist retard

You do realize that right now, in real life, the EU is a bigger power than the USA right?

Attached: 1405080674530jpg.jpg (2774x1700, 3.9M)

Attached: 1538181936479.gif (800x560, 30K)

Attached: 1351733365441.jpg (2000x1189, 421K)

We could be, but sectarianism is too strong

Attached: lost city.jpg (552x360, 67K)

Fixed it for ya

Attached: 22366910-C21D-41E7-A294-DDDAC90D854C.jpg (2048x1155, 281K)

Ahahaha, no.

Its over 20% of the world economy

Put Germany, Italy, France and the UK alone under the same country and you already have a world power stronger than the US.

Even taking out the UK due to brexit, we are still talking about three of the 7 members of the G7.
And the EU is more than these three countries.

Economically, the EU would be a monster if it was a federation like the US and not what it is today.
It will never happen of course, but in the world of pretend, anything is possible.

>Mountain ranges are made up and they don't follow the oceanic ridges

It's shit

Oof

Attached: 1558063861716.png (960x1253, 168K)

Wellow is Greenland, Iceland, northeast Canada?

Why is Earth so KINO?

>is full of fucking cartels, corruption, and cocaine
So just like the US then?

>Military power
>Relevant when talking about modern warfare between powers who both have nukes

Did the cold war teach you nothing?

>military spending is the same as economic power
Sure, ask the norks how good they eat with their third's biggest military.

>grug spend lots on clubs
>u respect grug now!

Isn't that literally the argument used by the current administration?

Literally a pic used to cope
Ahahahahaha

U.S. military spending is 90% nigger welfare queening, 10% dusty '50s nukes. Their high level of spending is inducative of stupidity, budgetary incompetence, and pork barrels, not might.

All the important parts of russia are not in red team. Red got the empty wastelands.

Attached: earth population density.jpg (6911x2745, 1024K)

The Russian campaign in Empire Earth was great.

Attached: the_cold_nano_age_by_ravenzero_one_d654038-pre.jpg (1238x646, 101K)

Isn't that the map from Gundam 00 but with different names?

Attached: The Virgin Islands.png (3700x2516, 3.14M)

all resources are in those "wastelands", dumbo

Why does every strangereal nation have the US-like demographics as they are always 90% Whites, 10% Blacks, and very few Asians.

Are there even Black nations or Asian nations in that world?

If there aren't, what's the origin of the characters like Rena from AC3?

Attached: 18513543_1988515221382915_4628478558870700032_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Those are the actual names.

military, population and economy/industry is still not there. Those are the things the original poster talked about...

dumbo

>90% nigger welfare queening
More like 90% "rich old guys in charge of weapons companies" welfare queening.

Siberia isn't irrelevant, a lot of natural resources and rare earths there, but still the lesser part of russia yeah.

This map is aesthetically pleasing to me

Attached: 1550371824395.jpg (1280x720, 322K)

spending doesn't equal power when it's widely known how the USA is wasting tons of money on projects that never see the light of day

This is the map from a worldbuilding book that i am making
You know, all these people saying it looks too much like Azeroth
But actually....
1/2

Attached: 1551095275706.png (1147x471, 30K)

It is just Eurasia with some mixing and pasting
You can call me a hack now
2/2

Attached: 1554648864003.png (1152x468, 43K)

Attached: ek_political_map_before_the_first_war__map_iii_el__by_kuusinen-da7450v2.jpg (3259x4630, 3.39M)

Its from /tg/'s evolution game.

Attached: aralsea.png (77x61, 3K)

If you want actually interesting mixing and matching, look at Strangereal.

Your idea is neither clever nor interesting to look at.
If you really are making a worldbuilding book, I hope this is an example of things not to do.

To make good looking continents you should learn how they work in real life, otherwise, everything you make will look like garbage.

>half of Europe have been world superpowers by themselves in the past
>thinking it's not going to happen again with most of them united

I could never take the Asian flag seriously in 00, it looks like the logo for an autism foundation.

Attached: 1528589759606.jpg (446x304, 26K)

Attached: 1404780343251.png (2902x2896, 914K)

>most of them united
Nah fuck off retard

Europe thrived cause of competition and war

Attached: 1351734629201.jpg (2668x3095, 2.94M)

*blocks your path*
Would you?

Attached: tieria_erde.png (800x450, 296K)

WORLD LEAGUE

oh, sorry, wrong board

Japan is completely dependent on America for defense, if shit ever hits the fan with China they will defend their colony

I loved 00

Do you not understand that that competition only benefited the west who were far away from the real conflict to take advantage of it? Rome was at war with Persia for centuries and it only left both sides weak enough for the Turks to swallow them up and advance deep into eastern Europe. In the age of global powers, petty wars between France, Germany and everyone else would only serve to weaken eachother while Russia and America take advantage of their squabbles. If you went to school then you'd know that this is exactly what happened in the aftermath of the world wars; Europe ravaged itself with insanely bloody conflicts and either got taken over by the Soviet Union of reliant on American military support.

The whole "EVROPA WAS BETTERER WEN THEY WUZ WARRING" is just an idiotic stormweenie slogan. They can never seem to remember how western Europe was at its height during the peace of the Roman period and decayed to irrelevant shitholes for half a millenia after they were at constant war with Germans, Mongols and eachother.

tl;dr Read a book nigger.

What resources are in Siberia?

No. Not because he's a trap, but because Tieria a shit.

Attached: 1342899388871.jpg (1300x2000, 493K)

>turkey
>europe
lmao

Learn the basics, buckaroo.

Attached: 1545499297906.jpg (1016x6090, 1.98M)

Is this Gundam OO?

Meh, I like it better when humans are just represented as a whole in Sci-fi, like in that Star Trek mirror universe where they are warmongering deviants

Working on map
File was too big for Yea Forums, will post other half

Attached: IMG_4537.jpg (2141x2230, 479K)

at least its not this

Attached: 1552601520233.png (1080x565, 1.19M)

Diamonds, a fuckload of them

Sorry if quality is bad, posting from phone

Attached: IMG_4537.jpg (2440x2230, 496K)

I want to play a game with a map like this

That chart only shows that keynes is still popular in USA.

Look up broquest.

what was the are in the first game? It was just one continent, right?

>the more money I throw at something the better quality it will be

Adding a prefix before the name of an existing country is not interesting.
Especially considering that it's plain to see you just don't know anything about african countries so you jumbled them together and recreated a big Chad lake (literally).

If you want to make up geo-politics, study geo-politics so they make sense.

desu senpai it is fucking awful please consider finding a bridge and jumping from it. Others more or less said what was needed.

>feeling pride about being grouped with China, Russia, and Saudi arabia

>neo neo neo neo
Keep up the work user, but you can do better than that

>all this money
>still loses to Vietnamese farmers
Can't buy skill with dollars.

Attached: Mario is Missing! 1.png (512x512, 29K)

>mercator

Cursed image

The best

Attached: strangereal_flags___vicky_ii_style_by_voughtvindicator_d7uup3o-pre.jpg (767x1042, 87K)

Not every, most Strangereal nations have demographics loosely based around IRL countries they were inspired by. So Osea is based on USA so it's a mixture of majority whites, asians and blacks, while Belka is all germans, Estovakia is slavs, etc. That said, we really don't know much about most Strangereal nations, so their demographics are a mystery for now. Also, AC3 is an exception because the concept of Strangereal did not exist and it was set in some alternative future Earth stuff. Only later it AC4 it was retconned into being part of Strangereal.

>Free Tibet
>Unfree tibet

Attached: 1560885333115.png (420x585, 278K)

is this from a video game?

Well, the world was originally created for a futuristic satire story I wrote, but I guess you are right in that the names could more original besides prefixes. They aren't just random, they indicate the state of that area/country or whatever. I dunno, it could be better I suppose.

Regarding Africa, the countries there are not random. I haven't labeled them here, but the two in the east are Chinese colonies, and the Chad lake was the result of Chinese terraforming, same with Lemuria. Every other country is just territory of another one (though I'm not finished with the whole thing yet). There is some greater thematical significance among the countries (Neo-Europa representing how Europe is losing its individual identities, the growth of Chinese influence in Africa, etc), but I guess that's not so easy to gauge from a simple map

Thank you for your feedback!

>hyper japan
Sounds like a fetish thing

AC2 and 3 were both set in Usea, AC4 added more countries (that were very similar to the real Earth) and AC5 revised them into the strangereal we know now. but it was always meant to be a "strange, real world" since 2

Attached: Strangereal_AC04.jpg (1232x832, 440K)

Shouldn’t the UK join blue?

This isn't 1984

Attached: wizardry7-map.gif (2180x1500, 770K)

Attached: 1561257619720.jpg (2500x3093, 1.59M)

Attached: Flat Earth with all expansions and DLC.png (1354x1236, 934K)

user, do you know where mediterranean is?
It's an european UNION there too, and one half of crimea, which, you know, is located south of turkey is also part of the said eu and turkey is a candidate country for the EU even today
It's fictional anyways bro

While that's a bit better, I don't understand what you mean with the neo-europa stuff.

They are losing their individual identities?
Then how come they are still divided and how did they occupy the smaller countries?
Why are non EU countries inside of EU countries now, like Switzerdland being inside of Neo-Italia?

Also, what the fuck is up with China.
Is it divided or united? Are they allies or not?
How do you have colonies and the time to terraform when you are so divided?

And some names are too dumb I'm sorry.
Transcaspia? The Caspian sea is a big lake, there is no Cis or Trans side, you go around it.
Trans-something or Cis-something makes sense with rivers or mountain ranges, not lakes.

Also the countries that end with -Stan, have the name of the ethnic group that live there.
Something like Afghanistan means the country of the Afghani.
Therefore, Dubaistan makes no fucking sense.

Stan is also a persian suffix, why did the mongolians use it.

As it is now, the map is full of mistakes and weird choices that make you look ignorant.
Unless you want to make a comedy or a commentary on other issues (think 1984, the world power make no sense geo-politically but that's adressed in the novel), you gotta think about these things.

If it's just a satire and it's meant to be silly though, there's no problem. Just remember that other autismos like me go mental for this kind of stuff.

Yes user, so were monghols, huns, turks, romans , greeks and arabs at one point.

Attached: Post_Disaster_Earth_Map.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

[distant cackling intensifies]

Attached: The Night Land.gif (400x480, 24K)

>yuropoors
>super power

Grouping yourself with Germany doesn't make your shithole an automatic superpower, yurobabies. Sorry.

>that chunk missing from australia
isn't that where most of its population even is
>falklands are yellow
argentina always finds a way

Aussies get what they deserve, always

Attached: Earth, UC0083.png (5414x2703, 2.81M)

>US-like demographics as they are always 90% Whites, 10% Blacks, and very few Asians.
But that's not how the US demographics look like at all.

I'm sorry, perhaps I did not make a few things clear.
If an area is shaded the same color as another, they are apart of the same country (ignore places colored white). All of tthe grey parts in Europe are Neo-Europa, the individual outlines represent regions/territories. China is divided between warring factions. This is a commentary on Chinese history repeating itself (how it unites and splits). The colonies in Africa are remnants of the greater Chinese state that used to be, as are the terraformed parts of Africa. They are no longer apart of China proper, as they do not exist.

Names were generally picked at random for other nations. Like you said, this is more on the 1984 side of things rather than a true geopolitical prediction or scenario. It is meant to be somewhat absurd (It wasn't on the picture, but there should be a Trans-Indian ocean super-railway between India and and Africa, also built by the chinese). It's meant to be taken somewhat seriously, and at the same time be a sort of parody.

Are they any other things that are confusing

Attached: 1504377946273.png (3700x2516, 2.88M)

> They are no longer apart of China proper, as they do not exist.
As China does not exist, I mean. They are independent states left over after the collapse of China

>nuEU
>Turkey
nah we don't need a nuclear wasteland man

>The Philippines
>S. Korea
>Hong Kong/Taiwan
>ever being under the influence of Reds

Shit map.

>you couldn't save him
RIP Lockon

They most certainly did, I remember the map having most of africa under EU territory. Which is kinda funny since they were pretty much jobbers.

Yea, I'm sure Alabama and whichever bumfuck literal who states are superpowers on their own too.

You meme but the UK is poorer than Alabama

>implying nuclear was is going to happen ever
I find it extremely hard to believe anyone would be that stupid, because the minute it happens it is game over for all involved in the conflict.

Attached: ok dude.png (241x209, 3K)

what sea?

Well in that case I think I can excuse most stuff as I do with 1984.
Neo-Europa is still a bit too simplistic to my tastes, and this type of division in territories would make almost everyone mad as fuck, an union wouldn't exist anymore.

But yeah, since it's only supposed to be somehwat taken seriously, I don't see much point in taking my autism farther than this.

Still, it's fun to try stuff out and it's really difficult to tell a story, I personally don't think I have what it takes to write one.
Good luck on your story.

I don't even have to look up numbers to know that's obviously bullshit

No seriously, Forbes did an article a few years ago where they found on average the UK is poorer than the US's poorest state, Mississippi

You can find it by googling, it's pretty famous for making britbongs seethe and cope

That's literally my point, military spending has no value when we are talking about non-shithole countries.

The only thing that's important is economic power, something that a fictional truly united Europe has.

Neat.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/03/07/still-true-even-mississippi-is-richer-than-britain/

You mean this?
This extremely specific article that only makes sense when you put really strict arbitrary rules put together to prove the point of the title?

Nah man, I don't think you read it correctly.

Vietnam wasn't a traditional war, that was a war on a nation of people, which is impossible to win. Same thing would happen if a foreign nation invaded the U.S. for example, they could be extremely skilled, but if the standard citizens have a fighting will and are armed, it is almost impossible to win. Like if China invaded the U.S. with plans to take over and instill their ideology, they would get absolutely slaughtered by the common joe unless they went a full on genocidal route.

Same goes for the middle east. Fighting there is ultimately a pointless thing because we are fighting the actual people there and their way of life/ideology, not a traditional army with government backing.

Here's the cope and seething I was talking about

>rely entirely on the USA for Russia not to just waltz into western Europe and annex it
K den, europoor, leave NATO and see how long you'll be free nations

>proving him right

North easter NA (around the Great lakes and Hudson Bay) looks kino

Well, in the story, Neo-Europa has experienced both Nuclear Exchanges that took place (One in 2040, the other in the 2060s), and the idea was that Ethnic lines in Europe pretty much didn't exist anymore, due to depleted population and the embracing of a greater indentity under the ideas of Futurism, which included forced interbreeding between different ethnic groups, which turned the European people in ugly mutts with no identity besides "Europe".

Obviously, this is supposed to be a commentary on current EU politics, but again, it's not meant to be taken TOO seriously. This probably WOULDNT happen irl, but it serves the greater themes of the world and story created.

Thank you so much for giving me feedback! I always love hearing what other people think about my work.

Attached: IMG_4538.png (634x422, 43K)

>a war on a nation of people, which is impossible to win
Then how did the Third Reich lose?

>chinks and soviets
>progress

Attached: 1532205889259.jpg (500x417, 42K)

Attached: United States of America.png (1771x1080, 372K)

Attached: vieux royaume.png (1816x1200, 2.47M)

*blocks your path*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

That was a traditional army and war. I'm talking an invasion on the common people of a nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
Makes you really think doesn't it?

Attached: 1548892617274.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Finland isn't in NATO and next to russia and doing just fine
Besides there is no fucking reason for russia to start conquering everything, it would just fuck them over, and I seriously doubt they could even do much against non shitholes with their rusty military
Stop being retarded around me and get out of your armchair mutt

Attached: donotdumbhere.jpg (615x477, 100K)

>It's a "everybody that makes an alt history map assumes the colonization of the americas still happens in it's entirety" episode

end this fucking meme

Cortes's expedition was insanely lucky and full of flukes, and it playing out exactly as it did historically, many of it's events on total whims, is what then allowed further conquests to then enable each other, including the conquest of the Inca which itself was filled with flukes and near-misses. Had even 1 or 2 things in either conquest gone a tiny bit differently you wouldn't have seen direct european rule over either region, and potentially much diminished coloinization across the americas as a whole due to it preventing the steps that allowed that furhter colonization to occur.

See pic for the Andes/Inca, and these for Mexico/Mesoamerica: desuarchive.org/his/thread/5526254/#5526329 and shorter version: boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441551507/#441565260

Attached: how lucky pizarro was to conquer the inca.png (1279x540, 113K)

Here's a (you) for having great taste

God Gundam 00 was so fucking retarded.

Fucking G gundam is more believable than that shit

>principality of Belka flag is under republic instead of Monarchy
???

Imagine all these mental gymnastics Americans go through to pretend they did not lose to communists in Vietnam.

They still lost.

>thread is fictional maps
>retard concerned with reality

The citizens of Germany didn't build spike traps in their houses

This picture is art in the truest sense

>"see how long you'll be a free nation"
>post a country that fought against Soviets and is still a free nation
>"b-b-but they lost"
And USA lost Vietnam war.

Right, because if the US invaded a European country the European country would just nuke themselves. That makes sense to you?

It's more complicated than that and you know it. U.S lost Vietnam cause a huge ass ocean stood in the way and hippies causing a riot. And the Fins lost due to ammo shortages.

Maybe it does

Attached: 1549220906566.png (100x100, 2K)

What are you even arguing about here? The original argument was about how no EU countries would be free were it not for NATO.