My boyfriend is going on a business trip and got me sekiro to keep me busy while he's gone. what am i in for...

my boyfriend is going on a business trip and got me sekiro to keep me busy while he's gone. what am i in for? is it really that hard?

Attached: DSC_013.jpg (640x1138, 77K)

>my boyfriend
why hello, femanon

Attached: 1559685410908.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

post axe wound

It’s actually a gayanon

Attached: 39CFF29C-7014-43D1-BAE1-63473C427BC3.png (399x322, 42K)

>just got sekiro. what am i in for? is it really that hard?
What the OP would look like if he actually wanted to talk about video games

This. OP was a humongous faggot.

Attached: 1559137393713.jpg (1996x1330, 487K)

in all seriousness, if you aren't too retarded and still have some nerve function in your body, you can make it through
it's not impossibly hard, it's as hard as any other souls game

why do americans have such terrible handwriting?

They nerfed tifa's tits, bros.

i am not gay and i really don't understand why'd you'd think that

Your boyfriend is cheating on you :(

gays tend to think when people say boyfriend they mean they are also gay so they can relate more

Post feminine penis

Holy fuck. And I thought my handwriting was poor.

faggot

Attached: 15613020324908006571677965075836.jpg (3264x1632, 1.1M)

I'm 25 and literally haven't had to write anything by hand with the exception of filling in bubbles on scantron and SAT exams. We're in the digital age, grandpa. Pen and paper is obsolete.

>what am i in for?
HIV

Because if you're a woman then it's obvious why you'd blog about your boyfriend as opposed to intentionally making a shitposting thread

Attached: IMAG0630~2.jpg (2103x2240, 616K)

I hate to tell you this, but your boyfriend is gay.

>Xbone

lel

Imagine how much better the entire internet would be if this is the only way you could post.

Ok, so, I know this is a shitpost thread but I have a few questions about Sekiro, thanks:

I'm starting to see centipedes, and I've heard the 'Mortal Blade' is for this. Will I need this soon, and if so give me a heading
Can you ever find something permanent to deal with Headless? They're too spooky and I avoid any paths I've seen them on
Are you able to leaping Deathblow that shaman guy in the dungeon? I can't quite get the angle right, and he is also too spooky

After Burning Bull, there's so many paths I've just been stumbling around fun though

Attached: 1337294211894.jpg (312x381, 12K)

sagw

Which part of plebbit did you take this from?

Based

Attached: C0BA0FB1-074F-45FF-90B3-3C92C2EF7281.jpg (549x528, 94K)

hurry before anyone beats you, create a social media platform where you dont have text boxes and the only way to comment is to post a picture in pen and paper

Confetti and pacifying agent to manage fear for the headless, you will be able to farm it on blue samurai guys in the castle. Headless may seem scary at first, but you will learn their patterns soon enough.

For the shaman guy, the same items described above. Also you can deflect most of the shit he throws at you.

>implying men ever cheat
>implying there exist any women that are loyal

He should have left you Tyrone instead to have fun with the BBC :^)

>deleted
why was the mod particularly sensitive to this?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mortal Blade is a story quest item, you'll get it eventually
You don't actually have to beat any headless to beat the game, but if you want to you should spam confetti and pacifying agent
shaman guy can be deathblow if you use confetti and know the mid-air, but you can also just deal with him the normal way

On a related question. Is it playable on an og xbone, or Is it a complete slideshow blighttown tier experience?

Based chad console owner

Thanks
Can you also give me a tip on the anti-air deathblow then?

I'm against the three twinblade games and the tutorial popped up for it, but it's evidently not working for me
I'm leaping at them when they jump, but I imagine it's more than that

Would be just as easy to shitpost honestly

Attached: 4Chanscroll_discoverd2019CE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Who wrote that note? M J Fox?