Is Kamiya directing anything nowadays or did he get burned out on Scalebound?

is Kamiya directing anything nowadays or did he get burned out on Scalebound?

Attached: kamiya.jpg (971x1510, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2018/01/02/platinumgames-looking-into-creating-its-own-ip-and-game-interest-in-self-publishing-own-title/
gematsu.com/2019/06/platinum-games-interview-with-atsushi-inaba-and-takahisa-taura-at-bitsummit-7-spirits
gematsu.com/2019/05/platinum-games-teases-two-new-wholly-owned-ips-new-title-that-has-never-been-done-before
gematsu.com/2017/08/tomonobu-itagaki-resigns-valhalla-game-studios-representative-director
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well?

Hes prolly directing their new original self funded game they keep hyping. Im quite excited.

He stepped down as a director after Scalebound got canned. Retard should have known that a game where you rely on an AI to keep up combos for you is a bad idea at conception. Guess they didn't have Daikatana in Japan.

any more of him?

I must be completely out of the loop because I've never heard of that

siliconera.com/2018/01/02/platinumgames-looking-into-creating-its-own-ip-and-game-interest-in-self-publishing-own-title/

Attached: devs.jpg (2435x2796, 2.08M)

>Oatmeal Cookie
>Irrelevant
We get it Harada you're butthurt

Attached: Itagaki on DMC.png (662x594, 308K)

Poor Itagaki-san his last game tarnished his reputation.

Attached: 1507162454983.webm (720x780, 3M)

koizumi looks weird af nowadays, I think he's been using colored contacts

Blame THQ for being retards and thinking Udraw was the next big thing.

What is Itagaki even up to these days?

He started his own studio in fucking Rome of all places.

>Inaba-san, you previously teased a game that would be unlike anything before it. Can you tell me a bit about that?

>Inaba: “Nope, sorry. (Laughs.) I think it’s going to be something we can reveal at our own timing, so if you would wait for us that would be appreciated. I’m confident that it’s going to be new and exciting game for everyone. Since it’s a game like no other, I think you’ll need some time to even understand what it is.”

gematsu.com/2019/06/platinum-games-interview-with-atsushi-inaba-and-takahisa-taura-at-bitsummit-7-spirits

gematsu.com/2019/05/platinum-games-teases-two-new-wholly-owned-ips-new-title-that-has-never-been-done-before

Attached: 1561206264507.webm (560x720, 436K)

He looked pretty rad with the little goatee thing he has in that pic, I bet he got mad schoolgirl vagoo. Maybe Nintendo asked him to be more groomed as he got promoted.

Attached: 1510700213906.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>Devil's third was made by italians
That explains a lot.

Attached: 1558103421459.png (629x403, 245K)

Inafune needs a tier all to himself.

So, they're both racist right?

Everything is racist.

Attached: 1558622106240.png (1370x1240, 3.06M)

>tfw no Mediterranean qt gf
Fugg

He's retired from directing games, now he's just an advisor.
gematsu.com/2017/08/tomonobu-itagaki-resigns-valhalla-game-studios-representative-director

I'm more of a Burmese, Russian & Sweedish kind of vagoo lover.

Attached: 1511364281541.jpg (640x632, 76K)

>Suda 51 in average tier
>Hideo Kojima in god tier
What a shitty list

>DMC1's enemies are punching bags
Was he retarded?

he didn't, he just does lessons once a year in an italian videgame development school in Rome and then helps the best projects that are presented to him by the students to be made, his studio Valhalla works now more with the name of soleil with hokamoto as a lead and still have all the key figure members of the old team ninja, the last games they've made are naruto to boruto shinobi striker and co-developed travis strikes again no more heroes with grasshopper manufacture, Itagaki hasn't developed those though, he just manages the things of the company, recently though on facebook I've seen him answer to look forward for his next game so maybe he'll return to development.

>Swery is irrelevant now
He just needs a good studio man, Kickstarters aren’t the way to make games.
Where’s the one mirrion twoops guy btw?

Do you guys ever have this feel where certain archetypes of girl, you fall in love for them, but you know somewhat that it's your dick talking and not the girl for you?

he've made a game about girls playing metal music for the nintendo switch

Attached: 6289649_sd.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

He made that?! I thought the last game he made was that platformer JJ Abrams and the missing island or something like that.

I was gonna make this post verbatim

Does the archetype include personality? Men are extremely visual when to comes to attraction so it's no surprise the dick will always do significant talking.

Attached: 1559973391464.jpg (1994x1496, 499K)

This was made by Tak Fuji, aka ONE MIRRION TROOPS. Swery recently made The Missing, also on Switch, which was amazing.

I wasn't talking about Swery but about the million troops guy AKA Tak Fuji since was asked where he was now, Tak fuji made that game.

Just had that feel a moment ago, it's strange and couldn't explain it

It's like there's an old part of the brain, an ancient one, that is used to a certain type of grill, but the newer and more modern part have different opinions, yet have trouble to impose his view.

that's not Kamiya

>Kojima in god tier
>Shiggy in good tier

Attached: cat.png (379x367, 200K)

>Kojima god tier
>Zun god tier
Kys

Didn't know kamiya was doppo orochi

no i feel lonely most of the time

Either way I’m checking it out.
How amazing? The visual design looks kinda bland for a platformer so I held off but then again it’s Swery.

Swap Kojima and Suda.

Who is it

Seconding this