HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN, SEKIBROS?!

HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN, SEKIBROS?!

Attached: ohnonononono.jpg (736x299, 63K)

By not having any content

>no co-op
>no pvp
>no customization
= zero replayability

Sekiro has similar gameplay but better than any soulsborne game so far.

It also has no replay value.

And Sekiro was still a more enjoyable experience than Dark Souls 3.

which is why more people are still playing dark souls 3...?

that's why no one is playing it 2 months after launch...

>dodge
>hack
>dodge
>hack
>dodge
>hack

even demon's souls had way more interesting and varied gameplay. you are a true low IQ subhuman if you think sekiro's gameplay is even remotely interesting.

Surprised the all-time peaks are so similar.

Imagine playing any iteration of dark souls more than once or twice

Attached: 1556777327986.jpg (844x724, 75K)

>people stop playing single player game
Maybe if you had critical thinking skills you wouldn't be so retarded ESL subhuman

>It also has no replay value.
This is my only gripe with the game. The ng+ cycles dont even change, so going through the game over just gets boring. Cant even play it with a special build or anything.

this desu. i played dark souls 1 and i felt like puking after trying 2 and 3 for a bit.

this series is so fucking repetitive and copy-pasted that playing just one of them was enough for two generations for me.

this!!!. It just becomes so boring after playing it 2 or 3 times. You have nothing to do anymore.

I haven't replayed Nier Automata since I finished it and that was also a more enjoyable game than Dark souls 3.
Something having replay value =/= Better game overall

I made over 20 characters that reached ng++ on original dark souls.
Most were pvp builds, but still fun.

Well the game doesn’t have PVP or customization

My experience with Sekiro can be summed up in 1 word: Irritation.
Everything about it is irritating. Your first impression of Dragon Rot and 'death punishment' mechanics. Having to grind out a skill point or gold, when you think theres a boss ahead (with no fog walls). Dark Souls was interesting because the corpse run as a mechanic invoked lots of emotions sometimes. Sekiro doesn't need punishment on death and doesn't gain from it.
The ressurection mechanic is bad. If you use more than 1 node during a boss battle you have to grind out res. power. You may also have to grind out Divine Confetti (25%dmg against all enemies) and spirit emblems.

Speaking of Divine confetti. The duration doesnt get an increase like candy does; and the duration is way too short. Not even enough for 1 phase of something like Demon of Hatred.
I recently tried using new prostethics on bosses like Owl, and he countered it with Mikiri counter(???). So you have a weakass weapon, that can fuck you in the ass.
All combat skills except 1-2 are shit. And you are not switching during battle, that would be annoying as fuck. So you are stuck with Ichimonji.

IRRITATION

It seemed like dragon rot was a leftover mechanic. It did barely anything. At most, it was used to get players invested in the npcs.

I agree. Which is why i use the word irritation. It will be your first impression of the game regardless. And I bet some people out there restarted because they thought it would be more meaningful than it turned out to be.
World tendency, as flawed as it was, did not just punish you. It gave you more souls and better drops as well. They could have build on a system like that and improved it. Though it may not fit Sekiro specifically.

It's got no replay value in the sense of different builds

I'd rather play Demon's Souls for the billionth time than replay Sekiro every again.

It should be remembered as a mistake with some decent elements to it.