Back in 2015...

>Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated on Yea Forums for being "fake 90s kids" and COD/Bieber/Fifa/Madden kiddies

>But now in 2019, zoomers born in 98-99 are universally beloved for being "based Black Ops 2 zoombers" and are the majority of Yea Forums, and say how every game made pre-2000 is outdated/overrated

What happened?

Attached: 1560658889760.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

Not even a zoomer, but does anyone else here unironically enjoy call of duty? Yeah, it's not super deep or anything but it's mechanically sound, has super fast matchmaking, and its good for easy dopamine hits. Bottom line I'm rarely disappointed when playing the game and I always get what I expect. The guns are fun to shoot and the round ends pretty quick.

Attached: hidedontreplyreport.png (1308x892, 339K)

Did you made that post and macro just to shit post? How come this is the first time I read 'zoombers' on 4channel? By any chance do you want to start a new meme based around an already shit meme?

People who visited the site in 2015 stop doing it and were replaces with new people that had different opinions

jesus dude
fucking think

The Zoomber meme first appeared around november 2018

yeah a very shortlived moment where people made doomers/bloomers and god knows what for every year of birth
why the fuck are you bringing this up half a year later you spastic fuck?

I enjoyed cod 2 and 4. didnt like mw2 and havent bought a call of duty game since. t. -92

Anyone who legally started posting on this site in 2016 when the election happened (ie those born 1998 onwards) are the cancer that is slowly killing this website

You making this thread again is what happened. Also, people age.

98 here and been browsing since 2013. 24+ year olds on here act like babies towards this age group. When I first started browsing you guys would endlessly shit on underage posting. Nowadays I never even see the once seen underageb& accusation. When we were no longer underage, zoomer and other means of shitting on this group arose such as declarations of raising the site age requirements. I don't blame you guys because the year of the election a whole new batch of faggots who could now vote came in to shit up everything.

>What happened?
Newfags streaming in. The same reason Oblivion is now loved over Morrowind (with Skyrim slowly taking over)
It's inevitable, unfortunately

I was born in 89 and I think games before 2000 are outdated and overrated today, not overrated back then though.

Am I so out of touch?
No, it's the children who are wrong

>He thinks kids post here legally
lmao fuck outta here. I remember during the election year this one autist in one of my classes, that couldn't even legally post, wouldn't stop fucking autistically giggling over Trump memes during class

But when you were 18 you were totally mature and tolerable, right? And everybody older than you admired your taste in pop culture.

Jesus, lighten up a little. Stop being so jaded. Time moves forward, big whoop.

Wow, do you mean annoying kids grow up, and for this reason the year these annoying kids are born changes over time?
Gee wiz

my first ever game was Radical Rex.
r8

Don't worry bro, in a few years kids born in 2008 who think that Fortnite is the greatest game of all time will appear and take your place here too.

Yea Forums had an aggressive board culture where even dumb kids were educated by the old guard to appreciate good games like deus ex. none of that exists anymore, infact its the opposite kind of aggressive board culture where saying some old game is classic you get bunch of >OLD GOOD >NEW BAD replies.

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

I never said that
>Yea Forums is a hivemind

I remember seeing pic related posted a lot on Yea Forums back around 2010. It's funny/dated cause most of these celebrities mentioned are irrelevant now.

Attached: 1445920504545.png (621x420, 22K)

When that happens I will not use Yea Forums anymore these cod/skyrim kids are bad enough, when the fortnite and lootbox buyers arrive I leave

>zoomers born in 98-99 are universally beloved

Attached: uwot.jpg (500x457, 73K)

98er here, anyone that played BO2's MP and didnt just pirate the SP doesnt belong on Yea Forums

Attached: 1508081076344.png (509x507, 261K)

Uh, OP?
I was born in the late 90s and I love games that were made pre-2000.
OoT, which came out in 1998, is one of my favorite games of all time. I also love the Pokemon Generation 1, Final Fantasy games, NES/SNES/N64 Mario games, Super Metroid, Earthbound, and many others.

Most people born in the late 90s aren't Zoomers. Only a small percentage of them are.

>I remember seeing pic related posted a lot on Yea Forums back around 2010
>pic is from Tuesday, 27. October 2015 04:35:04.545 (GMT)

Attached: 1437123443736.gif (300x300, 34K)

That's what I said I'd do when the cod/skyrim kiddies arrived and I'm still here.

>"Educating" people to appreciate certain things and have certain opinions
Sounds pretty Reddit, maybe even ResetEra

What's a zoomber?

its almost like images get posted after their initial creation and nothing is stopping people from saving and continuing to post them

Attached: 1400947063265.jpg (600x857, 85K)

Fuck off, I’ve only heard posts disparaging zoomers

No Zoom Zoom Zoomies, Zoomers going zoomie...

Late-90s borns. I call them Zillennials. Some are boomers, some are Zoomers.

>People born before the original Zelda, Metal Gear and Final Fantasy actually still post here
How can these people still think their opinions are relevant?

Attached: lol.png (577x526, 591K)

If you said in 2013 you were born in 1998 you would have been laughed at and called a literal baby. Now in 2019, it's the norm, and some are even trying to shill the year as "boomer" compared to newfags born in 2001, when the general consensus on the internet has traditionally been that 1998+ is the unquestionable start of gen z cancer

Attached: false flag.png (706x674, 79K)

No shit sherlock. If you were born in 98 you would have been 15 in 2013.
Now, people born in 98 are old enough to drink and do taxes.

The unquestionable start of Gen Z is 2000. There's some precursors in the late 90s, but 2000 is the official threshold.

people are fucking stupid. they need direction. look at current state of gaming and how its laden in microtransactions and lootboxes. all because people are left on their own devices.

it's almost like saving it way later proves you weren't here in 2010

Shut up, commie.

What was actually wrong with my post?

Im 36 and love late 2000 games. Yes, I am nostalgic about halo 3 and modern warfare. They were great games i played with all my coworkers ranging fro 20's to 40s.

>if you don't remember the fall of the Berlin Wall, you're a Zoomer
People believed my shitposting before I even came up with it. This just proves that we need a better measuring stick than people's memories.

>time passes
wtf???

Attached: 1371514145269.jpg (660x536, 70K)

I don't get it.

Are you okay?

98 fag and never liked cod, fifa, or whatever else came around that time typically. Everyone would fucking talk about it though and i'd just force myself to ignore it all.

Official Campaign tier list
1 Cod4
2 MW2
3 WAW
4 Black Ops 1
5 MW3
11Blops2
I ain't played no others

Blops2 has the worst writing of any video game ever made though

Black Ops 1 was the only good black ops.

>no pre Mod War CoDs

Attached: 1435230196207.png (429x561, 362K)

m8 I was laughed at and called a literal baby here when I was 18

There isn't a lot of narrative to them sorry grandpa, they're more of a strictly historical depiction

Attached: 1547057406152.jpg (460x460, 46K)

>There isn't a lot of narrative to them sorry grandpa

Attached: 1400531123257.gif (250x250, 32K)

>I never played CoD3

>Alright chums, here we are in NORTH AFRICA 1941
>DESTROY 4 TANKS 4/4 REMAINING

>it's not a story if we don't see the main character in basic training or get flashbacks to his family

now you get it, based boomer took his meds

Assuimg you mean character driven when you said narrative since the narrative in non historical CoD is a joke, you did yourself a disservice by naming the only campaign that was actually character driven since Price and Macreggor have quite a bit of dialogue in it

Attached: 1526762243182.png (1410x1733, 789K)

Back in like 2009 people were saying in forums that "anything past the year 1997 is stretching the definition of what gen y is", but now zoomers born in 1998 and 1999 are trying to include themselves in a generation they were never meant to be a part of

Not everyone likes the boomer/zoomber/hoomer or whatever stuff. I'd say the whole "based black ops 2 zoomer" thing is just a shitpost or ironic joke. It isn't funny, but that's what ironic humour naturally is unfortunately.
I haven't played many games before 2000, but I'd chalk that up to playing games I enjoy the most a lot rather than I consider them outdated.

Attached: 1512369524686.jpg (1024x1280, 140K)

Only a small percentage of people born in 98-99 are Zoomers though. Most are boomers.
Officially, Zoomers start at 2000.

Board age groups move up and move on, I remember when you were shit on from a great height if you thought FFVII was good.

People are anonymous and like to be silly on purpose?

>someone gets tired of getting called a millenial
>calls everyone older than him a boomer
>people start calling everyone younger than them zoomers
>fast forward a year and now all the meming retards are arguing about the exact cutoff points for made-up shit
this is worse than the cuck spam
I fucking hate you /pol/ newfags

Anyone born after 95 or before 85 is a fucking idiot retard and should be shot.

t. 88 based user.

I still do shit on anyone that thinks its good even if its a meme from FF6 contrarians that only pretend to like FF6 to spite 7 fags
Fuck Square and fuck Final Fantasy

I'm not a Zoomer. I'm a boomer.
Zoomers are 2000-present. That's when the Bieber/Hannah Montana teenage girl generation began.

just like in 2004 then when the 1990 kids suddenly started pretending to fit in with the 1982 ones
>deleted because he forgot his pic
oh come the fuck on dude

People is leaving Yea Forums, the young are taking over so it's obvious that the general consensus is going to change. What's funny is that zoomers actually want to be real 90's kids for some reason.

Yea Forums is full of kids what the fuck did you expect? There were threads about call of duty nostalgia. Also why so many people here have /pol/ a permanent stay in their head without paying any rent.

Stop revising history Zoomer. See pic related; in 2012, even when the concept was new, people born in 98-99 were FIRMLY considered Early Gen Z, or the Bieber and Hannah montana-loving generation too young to remember 9/11, and people born in 1990 were saying how the differences between them and 98ers was very massive.

But now in 2019 people born in 98-99 are trying to cram themselves into the "last of the old school", when in 2012 they were firmly considered "first of the new school".

Attached: d.png (1131x359, 174K)

whats with the censors bro?

cod multiplayer is decent but i know someone just has shit taste when they try and tell me the campaigns were good

I'm not a Zoomer. I was born before the 21st century, so I'm a boomer.
The Bieber/Hannah Montana teenage girls were born in the 21st century.
Stop trying to group yourself in with people older than you. Just play Fortnite with your co-Zoomers, Zoomer.

at least these fucking idiots arent calling GenZ Millennials anymore like the bunch of fucking high-school dropout lobotimites they are

>I was born before the 21st century
>so I'm a boomer
>boomer
This is the worst nu-meme in ages

Born in le wrong generation

People born in the late 90s also loved Bieber and Hannah montana

Maybe some. Not me. I despise them.

>implying parts of BO1's campaign weren't pure kino
Fuck you