Play STALKER

Play STALKER.

Attached: 41700_screenshots_20190622154529_1.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/
steamcommunity.com/id/whatrubuyin/
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz
youtube.com/watch?v=gooRKKxmVgY
gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other
stalker2.com/
fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobylite
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it something like gothic 1/2 but in modern age?

But I've played them all dozens of times OP. Give new game.

Again?

Yes.

You play it again.

Attached: 1452085865367.jpg (720x720, 79K)

stalker soup)))

Only 2 more years until STALKER 2

Attached: 1540291953036.jpg (800x600, 153K)

I completed call of pripyat yesterday for the third time on veteran difficulty.

Play STALKER CALL OF PRIPYAT(TM) MOD CALL OF CHERNOBYL (TM) ON IRONMAN MODE(TM) very good and fun experience men )))

did you play call of chernobyl
i really like the open world with all the levels from all 3 games
you can play as monolith

You should be ashamed of playing at any difficulty besides Master.

Show me the way, tried once and kept dying to some weird shock anomaly, and it kept crashing

I don't think I can play CoP anymore

Attached: 1541614741533.png (347x130, 63K)

its gonna suck dick

I have a key for shadow of chernobyl
first to post steam id gets it

Attached: firefox_2019-06-23_17-29-58.png (812x125, 61K)

that's rookie numbers, stalker

steamcommunity.com/id/
gabrius23/

For CoP it's alright, considering there's no mods like Stalkersoup/JP2 for it to boost the playtime.

Probably, but hopefully it will have mod support so modders can change that

I have all 3, which do I play for the best experience?

call of chernobyl

if you haven't played them before play in order of release if you have, play mods

Ignore that fag, play SoC for the best story, or CoP if you want a more refined gameplay experience.

First game first, with just the bugfix patches

shut the fuck up you fucking retard ill fucking kill you

Kill yourself subhuman CoCk nigger.

i will rape your whore sister with a vodka bottle if you don't shut up, you dumb gopnik

is clear skies even worth playing?

it's kind of atmospheric, probably play it after the other two

I played stalker and what's funny is there isn't graphite on the roof... isn't that strange?

What are the latest meme mods now?
CoC got boring.

If you want to mow down literally hundreds of cannon fodder npcs and mutants from first minutes of the game till the end then yes

Does anyone still play Stalker Online?

Master difficulty is literally how the game was designed to be played.

What's a good story mod that's been translated? I've had enough of Anomeme's freeplay and item bloat.

Play Escape from Tarkov.

Attached: 20180803162312_1.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

Don't.

3 years later they still can't find a way to optimize unity, the absolute state of BSG.

Is that tree floating in the air?

The Zone works in mysterious ways.

no, just far

>STALKER but no SP or anything that makes STALKER good
no thanks

What this user said.

It has the weapon autism.

Attached: 20190606081609_1.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

the close one on the right

>быть пиндocoм
>игpaть в cтaлкep
Фaкинг яйкc

But I don't like spooky games

Attached: 1494111691377.jpg (1054x625, 319K)

>Unity
what were they thinking?

That's all the game offers, the rest is trash.

yikes yourself, owl

SoC gives me insane coil whine and no attempts to limit fps seem to help it. I haven't tried CoP yet to see if it's any better though.

Free engine for indie devs, it took them 2 years, forums filled with complaints and multiple youtube videos from big youtubers to finally acknowledge the issue with the netcode and optimize it.

Now we wait for actual optimization of the game engine, heck, the engine shits the bed with AA activated or LOD pushed past minimum settings

it's a real shitfest.

>tfw i will never go back in time and read the original homepage of SOC with all the lore/anomaly entries as well as fan written short stories while i wait for the game to release

Attached: 1463438503610.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

What’s the closest thing on consoles? I’m playing DayZ atm and sitting around the campfire at an abandoned building gives me flashbacks.

what happened to Survarium?
iirc it was universally shit on

Play Cernaja Metka

Attached: 7.png (1920x1059, 2.42M)

Still shit and pretty much dead.

It was awful

stop spreading this propaganda

is the gameplay really that horrendous?

Attached: 20190613331645.jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

well what happened as briefly as you can

I already played it 12 years ago and it was mediocre.

You should give it a shot. Other anons hate it, but I found it pretty good. The faction system causes a lot of the big firefights and the first area of the swamp is the intro to it. The swamp is one of my favorite areas though.

You should give it another shot.
I mean, you had time to develop some good taste in 12 years.

The gameplay was just nothing like stalker. You collected artifacts on a really small map and it felt like a shitty call of duty

game?

oh, yes

play R.B.M.K

Attached: 1559935644772.webm (960x480, 2.81M)

Trash gameplay and F2P features
Massive delays in the development (open world free play was supposed to be released at least 3-4 years ago)
Shit servers
Doesn't offer anything new compared to other games.
Nothing stalker related

I think there isn't a single game i tried to play more often than Stalker COP.
Emphasis on "tried". Like, I load it up and start a new game but after an hour or 2 i get bored and forget about it for a year. Then i come back to it and start over again because i don't know what i did or didn't do on my save and the same thing happens again.
Honestly no idea why.

Back in the day when i played Shadow of chernobyl it kept me glued to the PC from start to finish. Maybe i just grew out of this type of game? I should like it in theory though...

It's not very good.

Also ever since I played the original Far Cry screenshots of FPS protagonists using big open roads make me anxious. Unless it's Serious Sam, he's allowed to.

Attached: 20190622220145.jpg (1920x1080, 1.25M)

>Dislikes STALKER
>Likes back pedalling simulator

Oh come on.

>not liking STALKER and Serious Sam

>start playing anomaly
>loner, random location
>starts me in Zaton
>can't leave until I spend 40,000 rubles
>jk even after spending 40k you still have to pay more to get the route out of the zone

Also, reminder that the Russian community is small, Russian servers are almost empty on EFT, despite what people believe, Russians shit on the game, mainly because the devs themselves are absolute cunts with their community and can't fix their game.

>tip : go on Russian servers and then play interchange, easy rare loot and xp coming to you
>also many less cheaters on their servers somehow.

Why the fuck would you choose random starting location?

So the best parts of SS are closed-off arenas and you can't just backpedal there infinitely, you have to choose some strategy, prioritize targets etc. There's much more backpedaling in your average Stalker fight against WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Because I just left the defaults and didn't know Anomaly had this stupid path system

I can no longer enjoy old school FPS.

SS is not old school.

It literally tells you what the options are. You just have to slow down and read before immediately pressing start.

Damn that looks like hot shit.

I VANT TO BEE RICH

I have this autistic impulse to pick up every item and that makes the game extremely tedious and ruins the fun for me.

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 258K)

Give it to me so I can play it again
steamcommunity.com/id/whatrubuyin/

Finished with ST3.0.7 weapon pack, Atmosfear 3 & Absolute Nature 4. Downloaded AO3.1 & Pripyat Reborn but it's not that of a different experience from the last one.
Any other mods you guys can suggest? I remember playing Misery but it was truly a piece of shit, even though I finished it.

Attached: 20190622034432_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

DUDE HACKERS LMAO!

Tarkov is the best Shooter in the last 10 years

Attached: 2018-11-23[00-07]_-511.9, -25.3, 302.2_-0.1, 0.5, -0.1, -0.9 (0).png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

this statement is wrong

Ain't even propaganda bruv, literally the devs made it and were like 'shit, we haven't added easier difficulties' and so rushed the other difficulties out the door by making bullets in general do less damage. It makes the enemies fucking meat blocks that take like 30 rounds a pop from the beginning pistol.

The game just didn't live up to the hype that was around it before the release.

It's true.

>game is 4gb
>anomaly is 10gb & patches
why

metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html

Do you live in rural Tajikistan or something?

Insane amount of new models, guns whatever. Areas from all three games. And a bunch of other shit. How about looking at the content of the mod before asking dumb questions?

> get CoP
> get a few mods from a mod pack
> turn the game to max, DX11
> have a 970 and a shitty i5 3350p - should be more than enough anyway
> games runs like absolute trash

Well, not sure what to think of this. Even turning settings down to high I get 50fps in some parts

That's been debunked some time ago. The game has this retarded system where you have to wait a certain time between shots or your bullets won't do full damage. So unloading your entire magazine on full auto will deal scratch damage making the enemies seem like bullet sponges. Meanwhile taking a couple of timed shots will deal massive damage. It has absolutely nothing to do with the difficulty setting.

Play STALKER Clear Sky

Attached: 2BFCE039-F910-41D7-ACE4-EE32F6958414.jpg (2048x1638, 1012K)

Play all 3 STALKER Games vanilla first.

Attached: 45847194-CA88-44DF-8BD8-8D3F30F4A074.jpg (2494x1536, 1.09M)

DX11 is known to be unstable in STALKER.
I have a 970 and a 4690k and I run it maxed out at 1080p with DX10.1 and I get constant 60fps (not counting fucking STALKER tier stuttering).

>467651692
Not this fag. Was a nice thread. Bye.

Attached: 1542939096993.gif (640x461, 882K)

but I just got done playing through the series again several months ago

Just filter him.
The less you give him attention, the more likely he'll neck himself.

Make sure to play Clear Sky second (after Shadow of Chernobyl) and before you play Call of Pripyat

Attached: 8119B23D-63F3-41DC-AC5E-402E1D9EE256.jpg (1905x2046, 810K)

>Taking a picture of the screen
What new brand of retard is this?
>worst STALKER game
No thank you

for the swamp and red forrest, yes

Reminder that people who say Clear Sky is the worst STALKER game have either:
A. Not played it and parrot memes
B. Can’t deal with the fact it’s the hardest of the three

Attached: 8EEFE683-8F8B-4C6D-A4BA-D8FF3177AF45.jpg (2048x1580, 745K)

WHERE ARE THE NEWS ABOUT STALKER 2

There’re in development but I recently heard they confirmed they won’t be focusing on Battle Royale multiplayer (thank god).

Attached: B8E0078C-7F2E-4357-A81C-58A70779E312.jpg (1978x2046, 1.12M)

If you're obsessed with the STALKER games, maybe.
Otherwise it removes everything that made the original good, rehashes the maps with different (questionable) content and is downright dull.

I'm waiting for gunslinger to release before replaying CoP

Attached: Vegan.jpg (912x657, 164K)

do you have to post this shit in every stalker thread you fucking faggot?

You could say that, but it came only 6 years after those though.

Why do you do this?

stalk her? i hardly knew her! *slaps knee*

is it as hard as dayz to find good weapons and shit? I just want to get my weapons and go hunt.

This is absolutely wrong. Call of Pripyat is in fact the one that does this by having the most boring narrative and pacing and deviating the most from the standard formula set by the first game. Clear Skies takes the narrative approach of the first game and revisits old areas while remastering them and also adding new areas. It also takes some of the better aspects introduced by Call of Pripyat and integrates them well (like fast travel guides and the detectors). You have not actually played Clear Sky if you believe it to be dull at all (especially once you get into Dark Valley and onwards. Call of Pripyat should be played last because it is the least STALKER like and it’s more about open world exploration.

Attached: 0863F44D-0364-4ADF-9B64-C409E71FBC25.jpg (2048x1584, 544K)

And, Clear Skies introduces one of the best guns in the series: the hunting shotgun

Attached: A3714E19-0CBE-49C0-B1C9-7CB60976D465.jpg (2262x1536, 1.12M)

I want to play them but I don't know if I should pirate or buy.

It does not play like Dayz. You go out on a map, scavenge stuff do quests, if you surivive you bring it back to your stash. Then can use the weapons you found or just buy them from the vendors. You won't get amazing guns for awhile, but you can be rocking shotguns and AK74s etc. for pretty the entire game. You don't have to keep finding a gun every time you die if you want, you will be armed the entire time you play.

i am. my CoC dootyer is veteran now, what faction should i try next?

I'm working on an outfit mod for Anomaly and holy fuck modding in this game is tedious as shit. Converting crap from .dds so I can work on it with something that isn't garbage like gimp and then converting it back is a pain in the fucking ass, why did those shitty slavtards use this format?

As someone else said, Clear Skies should at least be played for the Swamps, Agroprom, Yantar, Red Forest, and Limansk sections. Clear Skies is the Half Life 2: Episode 2 of STALKER games.

Attached: F156A059-EC8E-4F99-8454-4D4B059E9681.jpg (2214x1536, 831K)

>This is absolutely wrong
No it isn't
>You have not actually played Clear Sky
Yes I have go be a retard elsewhere.

Call of Pripyat is a departure because after the shit reception Clear Sky got it had to do something interesting to redeem the series, and it did. Though it sacrificed replayability it made the individual missions more interesting and narrative driven as opposed to the disaster of CS where you just mow down hordes because reasons. in CoP each mission felt unique and interesting and more than just go get X artifact. Though artifact hunting was a lot more interesting than just waiting for them to spawn on the edges of anomalies.
The "remastering" of areas is also complete shit since all they do is reshuffle what factions appear where and take some obtuse design decisions "you get robbed lol". Fantastic.

Clear Sky is boring as fuck because it relies entirely on shooting with no interesting exploration. Judging by your posts though that's what you're into so more power to you but a lot of people don't enjoy the series just for shooting so you might understand why everyone treats CS as the piece of shit that it is compared to the others.

Clear Sky captured the aesthetic of Roadside Picnic and what I wanted out of a STALKER game better than any other entry.

>anomalies are dangerous, hard to see, and require careful procession to navigate around
>actually affect the environment around them instead of being a spastic blue patch of electricity or retarded pulses in midair
>makes the best use of color and lighting in the series, much better than the brown grey shit from CoP
>best atmosphere and map progression
Too bad it's the most unstable and the faction war shit is broken to ass.

try to enjoy something in your life

yes

Call of Pripyat came before Clear Skies so you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. Also git gud.

Attached: 3AB6B642-19D7-4F1D-A71E-9276FA82A201.jpg (2146x1536, 877K)

Get them on steam summer sale since it should start any day now. Money you put toward these games is bound to go toward S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 so there is that.

>2019
>Not spotting bait on sight

Attached: 148310132750.jpg (424x338, 22K)

you got DayZ on pc? get DZSA launcher, and go play modded servers. If you want guns try Yrun, there will be guns fucking everywhere it's great.

just stop waiting, theres a low chance that theyll ever make it

Thanks user, I think I'll do that.

Yeah I agree. The swamps sections and Red Forest and other areas really made me feel like I was reading Roadside Picnic again. And yeah, I liked how anomalies were really dangerous in this game and detectors were nerfed so they didn’t show them to you.

Attached: F839D7A2-6B32-4B26-B1B0-8D1710FFB908.jpg (2710x1535, 871K)

Attached: 1560978353517.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

>Call of Pripyat came before Clear Skies
Are you retarded?
>Also git gud.
If I wanted to play a horde shooter I'd go play Serious Sam, that's not why I play STALKER. Thanks for confirming you're retarded, fucking filtered.

>Call of Pripyat came before Clear Skies
?

See And rethink who's the retard here.

Although I also really liked Call of Pripyat’s anomaly system as well where they had like specific sections of the map carved out for them and you had to kinda do a platforming puzzle. Clear Skies was sort of a melding or SoC and CoP with the deadliness cranked up. I think all three games have their strong points and Clear Skies’ is having the best refined mechanics and pacing. The first game has the best story and atmosphere. CoP has the best anomalies and sidequests and open world mechanics.

Attached: 8ACBFFBE-6FC0-4614-8BDA-2E1D35EF3F9F.jpg (2048x1753, 984K)

>taking the bait

What a great concept.
What horrible execution.

I can only hope STALKER 2 has its level of weapon customization but it won't. Only newfags have any hope GSC worlds won't just fuck it up.

STALKER has ruined all FPS games for me. Nothing even comes close.

Woah actually I feel like I jumped timelines. I could’ve sworn Clear Skies was released last. Guess I was wrong.

Either way I’m right about Clear Skies being the better sequel.

Attached: 4B4CD336-CCA1-4D32-A51B-AB35F9FE60D5.jpg (2220x1536, 1.17M)

Any good story-driven mods? I tried out anomaly but I dunno, I kinda fizzled out on it.

>mfw there's graphite on the floor

Attached: Anatoly-Dyatlov-was-the-deputy-chief-engineer-at-Chernobyl-1895190.jpg (590x472, 34K)

I've played them all to death and those games lose a lot of the charm when you've already explored and discovered everything 10 times over
I hope 2 is good

Are you a hoarder while playing STALKER?
You know, grabbing literally everything on sight, having a stash full of shit you don't use, rolling in rubles...

I was, now I don't have stashes, only use what I find and carry 3 weapons max.

Embrace minimalism.

Attached: I'll take care of those artifacts.jpg (562x625, 79K)

I usually carry one AR, one shotgun, and one pistol, and leave enough room to carry something I pick up, which I usually just exhaust the ammo for and drop if I ever feel like using my base guns would be a waste.

Attached: 980E928A-664B-4B00-A4BA-7AB5F96347E0.jpg (2420x1536, 927K)

Nope, never. I cram two guns and an RPG into my inventory, though.
Never understood why people make stashes. Leave enough of your inventory free to take valuable shit back home to sell and then buy more ammo.

Stashes and bars and shit ruined the games slightly. What they should've done is made the entire zone dangerous with "safe spaces" only being safe in comparison.
The player should have had to plan excursions into the zone and bypass military patrols and barriers, with anomalies becoming more dangerous and frequent the closer you get to the center of the zone. Factions and shit should've been a focus only along the inner borders or in bordertowns outside of the zone, with engagements between stalkers becoming rarer the further you headed in, but much more risky due to the frequency of moving anomalies and extremely dangerous mutants.

Instead we get
>BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK *boar grunts* BARK BARK BARK AAAAAAAAHH NUUUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKI BARK BARK BARK BARK *blow out siren starts*

if i find for example a good weapon, i bring it back to wherever and stash it, and either repair it later or sell it. i only carry a rifle and shotgun though usually

ok so I played SoC, couldn't finish CS for a bug and did CoP. What do now ?

Play Anomaly until STALKER 2

Is that modded stalker or something else? Metro?

I did, it was amazing, the first underground lab scared me shitless, and the subsequent ones were just as terrifying, no dedicated horror game made me that tense before.

You sound like you’re 12.

Attached: D3189DDF-BC7C-44DA-BF22-DEFAD9678D50.jpg (2144x1536, 837K)

Cocaine bitch look like that actress Yea Forums jacks off to

Stash 2-3 guns of different caliber
I only carry 1 weapon and carry a tonne of ammo, sometimes I also carry a shotgun

What'd I say to trigger the tripnigger?

try to shut the fuck up faggot

are there any console commands for SoC, i got stuck at the sarcogophagus and i dont want to restart the whole game again

>couldn’t finish CS [due to] a bug

You quicksaved yourself into a corner at the end didn’t you? That’s why you should always make a save file along with your quicksave just so you can backtrack if you need to and shit like that happens (or you accidentally click quicksave when you’re dead).

>hearing voices inside your head
You just told yourself to shut up faggot.

You lost to the zone. Either restart or uninstall.

STALKER is fun for the first half. It gets kinda meh after that.

Attached: S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call of Pripyat.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

>like that actress Yea Forums jacks off to

That ain't much of a clue.

Just that entire post of babbling and complaining. Waah I don’t like STALKER it should be made specifically the way I wanted it in MY head!

And what’s weird is that some of the stuff you said happens in the STALKER games, and the thing you complained about in the greentext seemed like a random thing that happens to someone first starting STALKER. It’s like you didn’t actually finish any of the games and probably just dabbled in some mods and called it a day.

Attached: D1AB9BD8-AA45-44E2-8F74-423CB94432AD.jpg (2048x1806, 848K)

>schizo attempts banter
take my advice, i beg you

I agree wit hhim. Stalker shadow of chernobyl is most fun on master diffculty. And I am not a good player.

i am not an expert but i believe he means hershlag

Dumbfuck I have over 2,000 hours in CoP alone, my complaints are legitimate problems with the game's design and the solutions I offered are based on the STALKER RPG which was endorsed by Boris Strugatsky himself.
The core design offers too much favor to players being able to mooch around safe areas and horde equipment rather than needing to carefully plan out their resources and routes into and out of the zone. It doesn't feel like you're actually in a dangerous environment, just some shithole park with weird traps placed around it and a bunch of rough nigger criminals with AKs.

I want a game like stalker but exploring massive abandoned urban sprawls instead of wilderness with pockets of man made structures here and there.

>The core design offers too much favor to players being able to mooch around safe areas and horde equipment rather than needing to carefully plan out their resources and routes into and out of the zone.

This should be the core around any upcoming STALKER game or mod.

noclip out?

Which Stalker copypcat is good? There're a few on steam that I've been avoiding

Play freeplay mods like CoCk or just replay SoC and CoP with total overhaul mods.

None, they're all garbage. Survarium would've been pretty good if they ever fixed its netcode, banned hackers, released the freeplay open world shit, and polished their jank.

I don’t care how many hours you have you sound underage

Attached: 1F0BE930-8FCC-4009-B762-FEB119B72E42.jpg (1969x2046, 1.18M)

Play Metro or Tarkov

Also you’re playing Call of Pripyat, which is the easiest, least threatening STALKER game of the trilogy, so no wonder you’re complying about the zone not feeling threatening. Try playing Clear Sky instead.

Attached: 81D1B04D-D7B1-44A1-9CDA-BF21136AD11D.jpg (2048x1626, 777K)

Isn't Metro a glorified corridor shooter where you can't explore and the levels are just linear rails?

>Try playing Clear Sky instead.
Nah, it's shit.

Not always. You have plenty of moments that are open to explore for you and parts that are above ground in the cities.

Calling someone underage while tripfagging and posting pictures you took of your monitor is the height of hypocrisy, you're probably actually twelve.

vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz

Clear Sky is definitely the weakest of the three, I appreciate what it tried to do with roaming mutants and the faction war, but the spawns became way too predictable because they came so frequently. Babysitting capture points just turned it into a slog.

I'm literally the one who posted you shitstack neanderthal.

Attached: 1526232973_93df91b6ec01724af57a8aa3a7b07844.gif (1280x640, 1.41M)

Ha, see I knew it. You’re a member and probably underage too. Just like I said you wasted 2000 hours fooling around with mods in CoP and think you’re hot shit. Everything you complained about happens in STALKER games. Try to actually play them next time instead of spending your time in Skadovsk playing around with graphics mods.

Attached: 76798B67-E234-4BEF-99B4-1E06622E096C.jpg (2048x1634, 930K)

I like your accent, Vinny.

>2 years
Its going to get delayed. Guarantee it.

Havebt experienced this but i feel for you

>Everything you complained about happens in STALKER games.

Attached: 1518652786638.jpg (588x823, 75K)

All anons are the same person to me. It doesn’t matter.

Attached: 41008FAA-DA09-49F0-AE02-8ECECE242386.jpg (2198x1536, 986K)

Once you've explored looted and killed everything do these places get repopulated or are they empty scenery forevermore?

already played all of them multiple times, plus CoC, maybe I'll play them again this summer. I always come back to stalker.
I heard CoC was dead, is it true? last version I played was 1.5 I think back in November. is there anything new since then?

It happens when "valuble loot" is just few times more worth than common trash.

demesio kale

Try playing them next time instead of fiddling with mods in starting areas and saying you played STALKER.

Attached: 07424544-A7D4-4506-9CDA-2962F3232A50.jpg (2478x1536, 691K)

lmao based
Inb4 seething tripfag

why do your screenshots look like they were captured with a camera

The game has a more linear level structure, so you don’t really come back to them once you progress, unless the story brings you back there (in which case it’s usually differently designed).

Why does this looks worse than a modded 15 year old game?

Because they're not screenshots.

Because they are.

Attached: D6CD44A4-7DE9-40BA-9975-65DB923CE003.jpg (553x466, 115K)

Because they're not screenshots, he's taking photos of youtube footage to pretend he played those games and does it to mask the fact it's fucking video capture

Because he's retarded.
Pls don't feed the troll

>take a great singleplayer game
>remove everything that makes it great
>add multiplayer
>great concept

Tarkov is basically STALKER 76. The moment it was announced I knew it will be shit.

pretty based stalker, would hunt artifacts with

>carrying three weapons

Are you a pack mule?

It’s my own footage actually.

Attached: 3F7CA5D3-5F8F-49D3-B80A-CBC9A2BFFCBA.jpg (2048x1974, 866K)

yikes
>tripfags

At least it looks nice, I'd give my remaining nut for it to be actually good.

Pistol, rifle and shotgun seems pretty standard.

Assault rifle, shotgun and pistol.
Ain't that much.

I ditch the shotgun sometimes but I have a hardon for them.

Nice full screen video retard

Literally no reason to carry a pistol past early game

I dont' know, it looks like a bloomy mess. Great weapon textures though.

Nice mechanics but 0 SP is pretty disappointing. Nice gun you have there, shame you won't have it an hour later. Cause you weren't looking the right way.

Why pistol? Shotgun does the same thing but better. I'm talking about vanilla, of course, where pistols are inferior to everything else.

rats. personally i say fuck shotguns and just grab a deagle

>what is cropping
Stay mad.

Attached: B6695AEF-5BDB-4CF2-AAD1-61A49392EAE5.jpg (2048x1844, 1.19M)

CoP for gameplay and some mild spooks, SoC for atmosphere and best spooks, CS is probably either the first or last one you should play, as its the weakest of the series and focuses more so on action and no real spooks. CS is not outright bad, but its not as good.
Also get some bugfixing mods for them all, and MAKE SURE to play all of them at the hardest difficulty, because the games actively play worse on the "easier" difficulties.

Where's that?

Are you man enough for the ultimate stalker challenges?

Attached: hKPIGuzN38Tc2DLs_np8aKsfB7VG1n-zXtiDNuO8IeA.jpg (2944x3336, 2.1M)

I've never actually bothered filtering a tripfag before, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1560906483410.gif (496x368, 2.24M)

I found Cocaine bitch. What's her name?

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-125727.jpg (509x802, 187K)

Why do anglos feel proud about censoring themselves? Lel I’d feel embarrassed to make a post like this.

Attached: BAD33A54-367C-4B4D-A224-1F0179413415.jpg (2400x1536, 1.25M)

Did anyone unironically do the challenges? I mean, they're fun to read and maybe try, but did anyone actually bother to finish the game, roleplaying hard like this? The most stalker autism I encountered is that one guy who was stalking Duty patrols in CoP for literal hours, making up their life stories up to this point, and killing them. Don't have any screencaps.

Attached: stalker_wrong_enging_cover.jpg (450x536, 110K)

>actually arguing with this retard
He posts in almost every thread on the board just to farm (You)s

Kek, haven't seen this shit since DMM:AE

Finish off retards and low tier mutants, but yeah, in vanilla they're pretty bad so I usually carry a light one.

Dude I wouldn’t talk too much about making embarrassing posts, I’ve seen your faggot ass around a lot recently, an let me tell ya your no pretty poster yourself

Daddario. She plays HoMM3

I'll take your challenge, rabbi!

Based faceblind retard.

Proof?

Why would you feel bad about treating cancer?

Whatever, anglo.

Attached: 979C3491-131E-46F9-9597-B49560734DFD.jpg (2462x1536, 929K)

Proof?

The few tripfags I still see are at worst tolerable retards who stay in their own circles, I've never had a problem just reading around their posts.

No proof. Just some /vr/ Yea Forums meme. Mention her in the HoMM general and they lose their shit.

What a strange insult, I’m proud of being white, what shitskin country are you from?

>gave up on this part on master
>little sister beat it

Attached: hm.png (252x362, 95K)

I already stream stalker everyday and upload youtube videos like once a week. What more do you want.

>I’m proud of being white
lmao

oh, you're that retard tripfag that doesn't know how to screenshot images

shitskin pls go

>What more do you want.

A link.

The trick to this part is shooting Strelok as much as possible and not progressing too far with the teleports before you shoot at him because you could teleport yourself right to the part where he sprints up a staircase into the NPP and you won’t have time to kill him. There’s a point you have to stop and he’s under where you teleported. Most people miss that and keep going until it’s too late. I made the same mistake as well, luckily I saved before and I could restart that part. Some people rely only on auto saves and can fuck themselves up at this part.

Attached: 37C02A53-C681-4728-9992-EEE2252C76A0.jpg (2294x1536, 895K)

>linking to my shit from Yea Forums
big oofy

its unity engine

lmao shut the fuck up tranny pajeet

>tranny pajeet
No such thing

Can't argue with that.

Drop it on this temp mail if you want
[email protected]

Post tfw when you realized that the indented way to go past the machine gun nest when exiting the swamps in CS is to go back into the swamps after encountering the nest and the north exit is magically open now

Attached: oYgLJQrh.jpg (1024x1024, 246K)

check mirror

Uninstall.exe
What a shitty game

i would definitely say so, while i agree that it is probably the worst one mechanically, it's still my personal favourite of the three games, i really liked the faction war aspect, even if it was buggy as hell (no shit its STALKER), i also think it has the best atmosphere out of the three

Post yfw when you realized that the intended way to go past the MG nest in clear sky is to uninstall the game

Attached: 1536570609372.jpg (476x504, 24K)

This is your brain on non white

I got CoP on steam, but what mods would make it feel like SoC?

That’s not the only way. There’s specifically some logs/trees/stones strategically placed by the outpost to your left that lets you sprint behind them for cover as you get shot. The trick is to wait for him to stop shooting for a bit and then make a dash for your next cove. Once you’re past that one downed log, you just have to sprint up and over the hill and you’re home free. I’ve never ever had to backtrack.

Attached: F68C69FF-6D8A-4921-B202-4A702999D83C.jpg (2562x1536, 780K)

have you guys seen this trailer? youtube.com/watch?v=gooRKKxmVgY

Attached: А ну, чики-брики и в дамки.jpg (318x307, 23K)

i never fucking knew this holy shit, i put almost 400 hours into the game, and every time i just darted between the trees and rock to get past the machine gun

Attached: cat.jpg (500x480, 33K)

He’s technically right. You are a pajeet if you’re anglo. Your genetics lie in Central Asia. Also he’s probably right on the tranny part as well as we see the tranny phenomenon blowing up in anglo countries and we see a lot of anglos transitioning to females. Also high rates of homosexuality.

gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other

Attached: 3A0D4929-2BB7-4192-B54B-D20E5D0B2285.jpg (750x420, 89K)

>chernobylyat

but shes adult

nah sorry

If you're interested in stalker streams there are only like 5-10 of us english streamers it seems

And if you want stalker videos well just go look at stalker videos. If you happen to see things that are mine then thats what it will be.

buy a dna kit my nigga

>mfw I turned the difficult to Easy and ran past it.

Attached: 1508623330212.jpg (1193x670, 77K)

play narodnaya solyanka

Attached: 5xa048[1].jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Shit tier clusterfuck

Well, advertising is certainly not your thing.

it gives you more than enough to handle what it throws at you, you're just fucking shit at videogames

Attached: z2r25h[1].jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

It's fanfic tier, bloated, poorly designed trash desu.

>post link
>get doxd
>lose house
>live under bridge
>suck dick just to live

no way jose

if you really like stalker streams you'll eventually find me :)

How do I make Anomaly have AMK damage modifiers? It's way too easy

>advertising yourself on Yea Forums for 5 more viewers and 500% more cancer
If he wanted to make it big he wouldnt be streaming STALKER. I applaud that faggot for not shilling himself.

>less than 1K hours
top kek.

I played SoC with complete 2009 because someone recommended it
I also played on hardest difficulty
I could barely do shit because every fucking gun was fucking atrocious and couldn't hit anything
was that mod really recommended? is the vanilla game like this? help please

Attached: 13421436345.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Never EVER play with Complete, you got memed.

No, that mod is garbage. Play ZRP, it's just vanilla with bug and QoL fixes.

thanks my friends

runs like dogshit
>boring as sin on any of the larger maps as your time becomes filled with walking through empty builds with no people and especially NO FUCKING LOOT
>only decent map is the warehouse level
>runs like dogshit
>unity
>runs like dogshit

Attached: nogodsanymore.jpg (1276x1280, 162K)

Serves you right for playing a game modded on your first run. Have some standards for yourself.

Attached: 8FE5A817-1040-4603-AF9A-60E09C684581.jpg (2048x1623, 1.04M)

I deleted my reply as soon as I saw you're a tripfaggot
have some standards

I dropped an email to avoid that, but he has no way to know wheter I'll post the link here or not.

>I applaud that faggot for not shilling himself.
My post wasn't mean to be an insult, I don't like shills either.

I still see your reply, looks like you can’t even do that right.

Attached: 52214E96-9B12-48B0-A1F7-C31C403EF42F.jpg (2146x1535, 663K)

>can't even understand a basic sentence

Attached: reagdor.jpg (1280x454, 67K)

I don’t think you understand what you said.

Attached: FA7FEADF-54F3-400F-B476-3C980DEEFDB2.jpg (2048x1573, 925K)

>Almost 300 replies

Looks like all hope is not lost yet.

Attached: 1394739174715.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

>putin and steven seagal out on a camping trip.jpg

Attached: laughing snork.jpg (447x386, 59K)

All me

Attached: D580ECC1-02AF-4B17-ACAA-813F006E65E8.jpg (2070x1536, 850K)

looks like a barren wasteland in a shitty game

>most of it is la criatura claiming they're whiter than you and tripfags

Attached: pseudomutt.png (1920x1200, 2.33M)

literally the first one I've filtered too. Like half the posts in this thread are him and replies to him.

Enough

Attached: 1534869732887.jpg (180x325, 11K)

Haha sucks to be this guy

Attached: 845D8BD2-5967-4C66-98F1-1FA2004D20DD.jpg (2048x1664, 933K)

>I got CoP on steam, but what mods would make it feel like SoC?
call of pripyat iirc.

It hasn't really aged well and I don't want to deal with its shitty bugs and crashes.

Atom RPG. Its Fallout 1/2 but made by Russians. Not the same as Stalker gameplay wise but similar atmosphere.

>install road to the north
>do fucking anything
>die

Attached: excellent.jpg (556x474, 54K)

I'm playing through that right now, really fun game. Underrail was also really good I put 100 hours into it

I'm playing Anomaly. Is it normal to have a lot of visual glitches in it?

What game is best one to explore plant and surroundings?

Play in release order.
Start with SoC, only latest patches + ZRP, and play on Master difficulty.

Here is the rookie guide picture.

Attached: stalker guide v1,42.png (1536x1250, 1.1M)

What does that mean aged well? Not like games have become any better mechanically. Maybe graphically but it’s not the most important aspect of gaming to me. Mechanically STALKER did roguelike RPGs very well, especially without inherent stats and using only equipment/artifacts and your skill as your modifiers.

Attached: 13440571-2D85-499D-8B0D-9C8C8D746908.jpg (2200x1536, 787K)

I don't think waiting for STALKER 2 is a good idea. Imagine the amount of shitflinging that'll happen when it gets close to release on Yea Forums. Even if it has nothing to do with SJWs. It'll still get shit on because people want the next TORtanic.

Attached: STALKER girl.png (600x500, 531K)

>It hasn't really aged well
False.

>I don't want to deal with its shitty bugs and crashes.
It's not 2007 anymore, mate. The games are fucking fine, out of the box.

SoC is the ONLY one.

Attached: ss_jony_09-23-08_22-05-18_(darkvalley).jpg (1280x1024, 398K)

ok

Attached: juke_skills.webm (853x480, 2.03M)

God I wish there was a ZRP equivalent for CoP.

Also, how many people have missed the ZRP configurator?

That's someone talking out his ass.

>people actually think STALKER 2 exists
I can guarantee there isn't a single line of code that has actually been written for that game.

Yeah I figured. I’m only using it as an excuse to post pics heehee

Attached: E05B1307-15AA-41C6-BBD9-444D97653842.jpg (2490x1536, 802K)

There's something borderline erotic about shitty vanilla graphics.

The only games I'm interested in are Bannerlord and STALKER 2 and I'm almost sure that, if they will ever get released, will be shit.

They’ve registered the URL and created a homepage already.

stalker2.com/

Attached: 3D9AC99B-5EC3-4E21-9F64-23B36C668840.jpg (2318x1536, 793K)

>implying i dont

I liked CS. I think it it was worse than SoC and CoP, but more of a STALKER game than the latter.

SoC >> CoP > SC

Vanilla graphics are not shitty at all. They have soul and volume. I actually don’t like the look of most of these “enhancement” mods done by zoomers who think their vision is superior. They always have a plasticy shiny sheen on everything and too much bloom and it all looks floaty. Vanilla has the perfect amount of shadow and colour and has a nice “weighty” feel to it.

Attached: B6BEDFDC-3A0F-45A0-8189-1EF5067DAE8B.jpg (2182x1536, 785K)

I know and it doesn't mean shit, it's just Sergei fishing for investor money.

I respect your opinion but personally believe CS is better than CoP. While CoPs missions of creating a squad to go to Pripyat were fun (although sometimes just boring since you had to traverse the same path to Jupiter or some other location over and over), the overall narrative ends up falling flat during the climax (more so than CS) with the whole helicopter escape part in Pripyat. You go from arriving in Pripyat to find out why helicopters were downed to Strelok randomly showing up and providing exposition and then they all get on a helicopter and leave. It’s so anticlimactic that it leaves a bad aftertaste. CS has a much better follow through in that regard and had a nicer ending cutscene that’s not just a Fallout like slideshow.

Attached: 97F4BC20-A5A7-4C4B-BD24-2330EF462DE2.jpg (2440x1536, 1010K)

What settings do I need to tweak in the ZRP mod

TRIPFAGGOT FUCKING DESTROYED

CS has a much better end game pacing than CoP, although I do concede that the beginning is a bit of a slog and pockmarked with unfair fights like in Swamps and Military Outpost. However once you pass those and get to Garbage and start interacting with Freedom and Duty and start getting into more fun missions with mutants and squads and you get better equipment, the game opens up and becomes much more fun and exciting and less like work. By the time you get to Agroprom you’re basically on the right track.

But it never gets too easy because CS maintains a very strict money and item economy that always makes you scavenge and really think about when you are using bandages and health packs.

And the games best parts are right around the end: re-starting the coolant generators at Yantar while being swarmed with zombies (also the faction fighting in Yantar is fun because everyone is basically getting wiped out by zombies on all sides and you’re basically on a time limit before you get overrun); then Red Forest which is one of the coolest parts of the game which you barely explore in the first game. Red Forest has one of the best new characters (Forester) and is one of the spookiest and hardest places to traverse at night. Then of course there’s Limansk which is mostly designed for firefights but they keep everything nice and varied in terms of objectives and it feels unique and fun (although it gets really hard at the end). Overall CS really becomes much more memorable if you push yourself through to the end.

Attached: A86B7A48-F461-465C-A58F-A3F9BE71B78B.jpg (2048x1640, 855K)

jesus christ, get a grip and close Yea Forums. you're fucking pitiful

Stop whining anglo

Attached: 6256C3B1-DDF2-4DC6-9E63-6AD2FF161FCE.jpg (2048x1663, 724K)

>not filtering tripcels

oof

Thread shit up from top to bottom wow. Filtered for the first time in my life as well. Jesus christ lmao makes me embarrassed to enjoy STALKER honestly

That said I'm really enjoying Dead Air with mods. Anomaly is fun too but I don't like not having a sidearm slot

Reminder that STALKER threads are no-anglo zones.

Attached: B1E81058-C859-41B3-BC8A-1F470D1DF5AE.jpg (2128x1536, 647K)

пepecтaнь cмyщaть ceбя

>scrolling
>see filtered posts
>oh it's the /RBMK/ shitter
>let's see what thread awakened his autism this time
>STALKER
I think I get it now, he is attracted to anything that has to do with radiation. If you wanna talk about any topic with radiation, don't forget to add !!YLGGDMylUnP to your filters.

Thanks

Attached: 3562677E-E16A-4A7A-BD29-03A62DF8763C.jpg (2048x1631, 823K)

How do I stalker for the first time. Mods n shit, what order, etc

I hope people reading this are taking mental note of the correlation between being of anglo ethnicity and making posts like this.

Attached: 511BE4A5-C61F-4FDA-91FF-2CF249E578C2.jpg (2028x2046, 1.04M)

Exodus

Attached: Metro Exodus_20190614084417.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

shadow of chernobyl, I recommend to just play vanilla or some mod with fixed a-life

If it’s your first time you need to be going into all three games vanilla. Only mod them after you’ve done at least one play through.

Attached: C9F58EF1-8CDC-48FD-9411-8B9E32ECF6CB.jpg (1868x2048, 797K)

So is he some asspained Yuro or what?

Why don’t you talk about the games instead if you’re such a great poster, user?

Attached: B12CCE98-4342-4AD5-985A-9599772497D0.jpg (2060x1536, 796K)

Are you even old enough to be using this site?

I had the urge to do that today but there's really no console equivalent and don't tell me that METRO is an adequate stand in, it's not

>the 20 year old zoomer thinks he is old
How cute

Attached: 8C0B34AA-DED3-4DE6-A936-1A3496A5C4E0.jpg (2048x1706, 638K)

I'm sorry but if you're posting photos of your screen, you must have a room temperature IQ

Well at least in Metro Last Light they had that bonus content mission where you had to go around scavenging various loot and unlocking new shortcuts in a compound with mutants. That was a very STALKER like experience. I mean as far as consoles go that’s the best you’ll get. Also Half Life 2: Orange Box.

Attached: 28F1FC1E-8E95-4F74-9C28-9AF1380F1EE3.jpg (1798x2046, 1.14M)

I don't really know I filtered him really early, don't know his origin, the fact that his trip is a couple of months old and he has 5k+ posts is enough proof that he is fucked in the head and extremely autistic.
You could go in a random board, mention Chernobyl and in a few minutes he'll be there.

Yes yes I’ve hear the complaints already anglo. Please go take it up with your local butthurt anglo support group. I will continue to post these as they are because I prefer their look to standard screenshots

Attached: A39D7A2C-2F76-41A8-AB78-8FA7EB1DCB45.jpg (2198x1535, 967K)

>the fact that his trip is a couple of months old and he has 5k+ posts
holy shit, that's something else

Yup, Clear Sky sure was a good game.

Attached: 54DC24B6-46D2-4858-82D4-F672009811EB.jpg (2048x1571, 807K)

>get robbed.. twice
>grenade spam
>broken faction wars
>can see where every enemy cluster is on pda from the start
>second half of the game is just call of duty
>helicopter boss
clear sky was shit

Git gud. Grenades are there to teach you to move cover to cover and getting robbed isn’t a big deal because you recover your items anyway. The second half of every STALKER game is a gun fight sequence as well, so that’s another non issue (especially since CS’s is the best designed final gunfight). And dunno what your issue with the helicopter boss was as it’s not a final boss or anything and it’s very easy to take down as long as you use cover when it shoots you.

Attached: 40AFC23D-3474-40F6-808A-0A2286CB0854.jpg (2454x1535, 865K)

Nigga Like Just Press printscreen. Nigga Just Use Your Graphics Card Capture and save it to a folder. Like wtf are you doing. Blurry phone pictures in half the fucking thread. Spare me please

Nah. Screenpics>screenshots

Attached: 6439CFCB-BA53-4590-94B6-EC1B0AE6FB68.jpg (2232x1537, 645K)

Considering how much he seethes at the very concept of Anglos, he's probably some Fr*nch or G*rman autist, more than likely underage.

Are you twelve years old?

Literally just take a screenshot, apply motion blur and smudge everything to shit, add chromatic aberration, and fuck with the exposure so no details are legible. Boom there you go identical "feel" with better quality

Nothing wrong with calling out anglos. They’re annoying and should be put in their place at every opportunity.

Attached: 156AE926-5305-43F1-B350-0F5622C53CC3.jpg (2730x1521, 749K)

Just look at how these anglos can’t help going off topic. Call out these annoying anglocuck shits. No use pretending to accept them as one of us on Yea Forums anymore.

Attached: C99723EF-5E14-4BED-9D77-171FE4E4D199.jpg (2048x1706, 1.01M)

>Grenades are there to teach you to move cover to cover
you can't do that because the moment the grenades lands at your feet you're already dead.
To prevent this you have to either shoot down the enemy throwing the grenade, which you usually can't do because it takes like 15 shots to land a hit, if you try to run out of cover the enemies just shoot you down with pinpoint accuracy

You have to be 18+ to browse this website

>Just look at how these anglos can’t help going off topic
Nigger, you post off-topic shit and attach a STALKER screenshot, which isn't even a screenshot, just to appear on-topic. Get fucked.

>everyone I dont like is an Anglo
хaхaхa no really though your screenshots fucking suck

Good thing they always shout something like “grenada!” so you can get the hell out before it even lands besides you. Also you shouldn’t be staying in one cover for too long if you have multiple enemies. You gotta be smart with positioning in CS. More so than the other games.

Attached: 445D8D25-2E12-40E9-A4F2-E3F97ECFD69B.jpg (592x535, 123K)

stop giving attention to the tripfag you fucking retards
report him and keep posting

Attached: 45991040_361291537964122_8896460888766340919_n.jpg (320x320, 9K)

>366 replies
Threads over bro. Sweet selfie tho!

Attached: D242792F-67E6-4326-A4A9-E20C4786B012.jpg (2278x1536, 752K)

but I just said you can't run out of cover without getting shot

>119 posters

Attached: 1560490589544.jpg (297x319, 25K)

Don’t run towards the enemy, duh.

Attached: F78386F8-202A-47B1-85C0-0E672BD97AF1.jpg (582x470, 75K)

>106 images
That’s the biggest disappointing part. I’m doing my part. You whiny anglos clearly are not.

Attached: 09B23DFE-8349-43E0-9F14-B8054A2B9C26.jpg (2048x1934, 1006K)

>complains about "anglos"
>doesn't even know it's "granata/гpaнaтa"

Attached: S.N.A.K.E.png (154x183, 32K)

I tried but I just don't get it. I find it bland and boring. I don't find it visually interesting, I don't find the gameplay engaging. It just doesn't work for me.
It's annoying because when I read STALKER threads people make it sound very comfy and cool but every time I give it a try I'm just not having fun.
>Caring about what Yea Forums thinks
Go outside more.

>retarded anons keep giving him attention
he is what you deserve dumb fucks

Non sequitir, anglo

Attached: 16DBF9FB-5634-4214-872D-E4C9B415354F.jpg (2048x1914, 699K)

that's cool it's not for everyone

Attached: Alyo.jpg (1166x831, 79K)

You need to actually leave the Cordon and Garbage for it to start getting interesting. Otherwise you’re just floating in the limbo parts of the game.

Attached: ED5DE53A-6446-48C2-B7E0-586B0AFB4523.jpg (2048x1537, 676K)

if you hate "anglos" so much why do you speak in english much less use the latin alphabet

Attached: couldn't make sense of it.jpg (422x422, 38K)

On my wishlist.

Should I play the Anomaly beta or wait for proper release?
I got burned by Dead Air, buggy piece of shit.

Anglos didn’t invent the Latin alphabet, nor is English an anglo invention. It is the product of Latin, Sanskrit, Proto-Slavic, Germanic, and many other languages in Europe of the time. English basically became the common pleb speak that melded them all. Similar to how everyone on Yea Forums now speaks like black twitter.

Attached: 28329012-DF4E-48BD-B564-FAEE0E608A83.jpg (2048x1640, 602K)

I just reinstalled CoP Friday and installed MISERY 2.2.

Not too bad. Not a fan of some of the newer changes, but it's better than 2.0 or 2.1 was.

Just pirate it, the people who actually worked on the game won't get a penny of it, except for that fat fuck Sergei.

fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle

Two stalker games and a bunch of other euro trash.

I guess I'll have to give it an other try one of these days, maybe try to rush through the early game then. I've been learning russian for a while, maybe when I feel like I'm good enough I'll try to play the game in чики бpики for muh immersion. At least this way even if I'm not having a lot of fun I'll at least get to practice.

Redout is really good in a completely different genre. Online is probably dead now though, but for that price the single player alone is worth it IMO.

Yeah plenty of NPCs speak native Ukrainian so you’ll have fun translating them.

I assume those must be already translated in Russian in the RU version? Otherwise that sounds tricky.

Not sure. You’ll have to see.

I always go out of my way to collect at least one good condition version of every weapon in the game.

Never use them, but I love having them in my stash.

So what's the go to mods/overhaul for pripyat now? Years ago folks at Yea Forums /VG/ were busting nuts about misery I think?

I wanted to play through the Stalker series and I loved SoC but then I got to Clear Sky and I hate it so fucking much. I've even given it multiple tries.

And I don't want to skip it either

Attached: 1550870561077.png (919x720, 421K)

I do go outside and I would now if I didn't have fucking Pneumonia from legionella because the anglo fucks at the gym forgot to clean the air conditioner filter . But STALKER discussion on Yea Forums is usually comfy. I don't want it to get ruined just because Yea Forums autistically wants another TORtanic. I am excited for STALKER 2 as well but every VTMB thread has been ruined thanks to VTMB2.

Attached: Respect to a dead Stalker.jpg (1980x1319, 259K)

Ah, I see what you mean. It's true that these older games have more comfy threads Mainly because 18yo /pol/ posters haven't played them and so fuck off to other threads.
But Yea Forums being shit is not a valid reason for not wishing for a good sequel to these games.

I would but I fucked something up when I deleted arsenal overhaul 3 for CoP and im retarded with computers so now it dont work when i redownload it and im not playing this shit with default weapons

I found 1.2 to be the best after I edited my stamina stat. Everything after added too many useless mechanics.

I don't get the hate for Clear Sky outside of the machine gun in Cordon.

I tried to but it was really shit. I began in a friendly camp, and got told to eliminate an enemy outpost. When I got there I started playing a horrible FPS that had enemies that barely reacted to your shots. the I refunded the game.

rent free

>vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz
911 I'd like to report a murder

Attached: 1489964873393.gif (300x168, 175K)

Skip it user. There's no shame in it. You can revisit it if you truly want to, but CoP is a must play.

Beyond ultrabased

Uninstall and delete the game folder, maybe there are some files in the bin or gamedata folders giving you trouble.

i like the idea but the amount of hackers kind of underwhelms any eagerness i have for it

I kekd.

Me and the boys out for a midnight stroll

Attached: ss_john smith_06-18-19_23-05-38_(l08_yantar).jpg (2560x1440, 804K)

your actual voice does sound underage

>walking simulator set in chernobyl
Wow. That's totally what the STALKER audience want, and not a FPS with RPG mechanics and a some-what open world populated with lively a-life.

Attached: 1495327978314.jpg (3240x5760, 3.64M)

not really(a lot lighter on the rpg side of things) but I would like that very much.

based, fuck crosshairfags
at the very least his pictures gave me an idea for more reshadeshit

Attached: xrEngine_2019_04_22_21_42_28_925.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

I am. Call of Pripyat right now.

>everyone going on about Anomaly
>it's even more itembloat and packed with more tedious features than regular Misery
Fuck this. Has someone made a lite version that removes 80% of the random garbage? I like the immersion the mod offers and attempt at drawing out the hobophase, but then it goes past that and just becomes a slog.

I too wish for a good sequel. But I am just kind of worried about the flood of 18yo posters that'll flood these threads and make them worse and worse. That's what I am concerned about. But I suppose you're right about that. But it's just unfortunate that every time a new sequel comes, people just sperg out about it and ruin everything. Plus there's an off-side STALKER 2 may not be as good as the originals. the new team worked on Cossacks 3 which wasn't exactly good. So if STALKER 2 does become a TORtanic like VTMB2 will be, then comfy STALKER threads will just disappear completely sadly, with the only hope being the /vg/ threads.

Attached: 1560963368753.png (644x644, 936K)

I'm playing Metro Exodus. It's a casual STALKER.

Not the same user, but the Devs claim that it won't be a walking simulator and that it'll be an FPS. It has nothing to do with stalker really other than the Chernobyl setting, the Zone and the Gas Mask dudes. It seems to be more based on the whole thing about the Chernobylite material like the Elephant's Foot and stuff which for some reason they've turned into green glowey stones...for some reason. I am not exactly excited but I think it'll be a "wait and see for me"

Also you got good taste in Waifus, user

Attached: Cigarette Smoking Man X-Files.png (620x420, 379K)

>the whole thing about the Chernobylite material
So, artifacts? If they're going to rip-off STALKER they need to have an impressive a-life deal that makes it feel like the game is playing itself.

>walking simulator set in chernobyl
I played a stalker-mod for Arma 2 that was pretty much this. Was pretty good

but metro is nothing like stalker and only sells because people keep mistakenly thinking it is

just had this game suggested to me
can someone chromepill me on this mod?

In this order for maximum FUN

First game, Third game, Call of chernobyl, Anomaly, then finish it off with the story dedicated mods in any order.

anything else is objectively retarded. do NOT @ me.

The mod maker is retarded and keeps putting his high-school crushes as female stalkers in-game.

So what actually is the zone if the scientists die but the zone continues to live? Is it aliens?

memevolution

its like the end of evangelion

Downloaded Anomaly, what I'm in for?

warfare for CoC any good?
i didn't play stalker in years and i liked faction war for CS

Chernobylite is a real thing apparently
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobylite
It's a crystal-like substance. But yeah. It seems like they might rip-off artefacts in that regard. Or they can actually make it like the Elephant's Foot where instead it's something you have to avoid rather than find. It would be silly if they made it something like artefacts where you just take it. I am a bit cautious of the game myself, but so far, yeah. A lot of red flags definitely.

Attached: Cigarette Smoking Man.png (1280x768, 1.46M)

If you know how to repair shit then its based. If you don't its baste.

Also if you play anything besides survivalist/iron man then you don't know SHIT about the vidya

Rest in peace cheeki_breeki. I really miss those times spent on stalker online, it's damn near impossible to meet english speakers anymore.

szone is garbage.

Attached: rKqLaO2.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

>stalker online

oof

Hey stalker online is good, szone is the one that turned into utter shit. They've added tons of nice new content in SO. One of the main things being the whole model/animation system overhaul. Weapons act a lot like in tarkov, being able to modify them a lot and needing magazines for weapons, filling them with bullets and all that other shit.

Attached: JCSCwM8.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

I played SoC and now going through CoP all without any mods. Why are mods needed anyway?

You're missing out if you aren't playing Escape From Tarkov.

Best shooter I've ever played. And I started with Wolfenstein in the 90's.

You don't need them for CoP besides eye candy.
I would get the fov switcher though.

is the steam release of this fine or do I need the gog version? I want to install and play with no mods (if that's playable, if it absolutely needs bug fixing mods anyway I guess I'll just get the steam version)

Yeah but fuck tasks

It's a literal pay to win game. The whole mechanic is paying to win.
>inb4 hurr hurr mosin ayylmao

after playing SoC with actual a-life, I can never go back to vanilla's

ALREADY TWICE

See this

Not really. The really expensive stuff isn't worth it on a cost-efficiency basis. And it's all in-game currency (which you can't get from irl money). Do you know what P2W actually is?

Maybe your game wouldn't be shit if you spent more on actually improving it than hiring shills like you.

is this vanilla?

no

bad taste kinda scamming me into playing it then, should start the thread with a vanilla screenshot

Nigga it's a decade old game, who doesn't have it by now

why people are using chico buarque as a stalker meme?

Atmosfear 3
Absolute Nature 4.04
Absolute Structures
STCoP 3.07

You should lurk more before posting, newfag.

How?
The map is small.
Theres nothing to do besides shoot people and beat the game in 10h

I meant pay to win in a sense that the game fully revolves around paying for gear and then winning with it.
But aside that, there are multiple editions of the game some going for a very high price giving you extremely important goodies. Massively extended inventory space + huge lootbox that you can't lose and nobody can loot. That box you can't buy for in game money unless someone goes full retard and sells it for whatever reason imaginable. So it favors the people who are willing to put more money into the game. And you can't even begin to argue that having a slightly bigger unlootable box is not a massive advantage.

>what is replaying a game
>what are the sandbox mods

Now that's what I call based

So best gun porn mod? Realistic but