youtube.com/watch?v=y4EATZ-tNPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Porky and Pious

I'll take the Eggman and King Boo please

Sephiroth and Porky playable

Eggman and Wily as bosses

Sephiroth and Dracula

eggman and king boob

Weren't we getting Echo dlc too? They mentioned it once I think and said they'd be cheaper than regular characters.

Attached: Leon.png (1600x1500, 3.44M)

Masked Lumen and Porky
>mfw Porky Means Business and You May Call Me Father remixes

Attached: bgd01x4kx1t21.png (502x375, 178K)

Eggman and Malos
XC2 is shit but Malos is cool by my book

King Boo and Porky
I don't even know who 3 of these characters are

Eggman and Porky

Just give me Porky so we get more Mother music that isn't just Onett again.

Porky. He needs to be in the game. Don’t care too much about the others. Pious would be cool, Eggman would be cool, Lumen would be alright as well.

They never said such things. Just rumors.

Eggman and Porky.

Damn, this is a toughie.

I'm gonna say Eggman because Sonic deserves it and it'd be interesting and Pious for sheer WTF factor. But it was close between him and Sephiroth

>Porky over Giegue
Stop sucking off Earthbound.

Attached: HNI_0033.jpg (618x311, 143K)

Porky is a main antagonist of both Earthbound and Mother 3. Giegue should never be a fighter as the point of its abilities are to be incomprehensible. Porky also has a more realizable move set, more character, is Itoi’s favorite character in the series, has more music, and would be more interesting in-game. This is coming from someone who also loves Mother 1.

>Same

Porky and Andross.

>Anything but Eggman and Wily
Out of my way son

Attached: Eggman Wily.jpg (977x670, 241K)

I pick this villain, known for her war crimes and numerous genocides.

Attached: large.351027496_a0_0sanstatus1135851877311045632.png.c1f5a1f3307bc509987a6cf10baa2a86[1].png (620x876, 175K)

Porky and Malos.

I'm gonna disagree with that sentiment as Sakurai and company love being able to come up with ways to represent the idea and concept behind a character in ways beyond the original game could/did and Giegue's prime material for such while also giving MOTHER 1 and the final boss of two entries their due.

Half of these are literal whos

Wily is already in smash

Captain Syrup and Eggman

Attached: villans1_fixed.png (920x920, 1.52M)

This

Pious Augustus would be neat as a summoner gimmick that can switch magic, a Robin but with more varied spells.
Eggman would be great if he played as a Bowser jr. that didn't suck balls

put him in again

eggman and king boo. i dont know any of the others

Lumen Sage and Porky. We have no real staff/spear characters and someone as nimble as Balder would be interesting to play and Porky in the mech from Earthbound would be interesting as well, even if it'd be similar to the Clown Car Jr. in places.

Wily and Eggman should have been proper bosses. Fuck Sephiroth he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Smash. Pious is never going to be even acknowledged by NIntendo ever again.

Four of them are already in Smash. Kindly fuck off.

Eggman and Shao Kahn

>More Pigmask themes beyond just Porky's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=RFDdIiN01BY
youtube.com/watch?v=7lCZPtSzXJU
youtube.com/watch?v=y4EATZ-tNPU

Would make his addition worth it alone. More love for the series in general is always a good thing. I'm not sure I want a sequel, but at the least remakes.

Amazing, you've somehow made Porky look like a desirable choice

Literally never said anything resembling that

King Boo and Porky. If there were to be another Sonic character though, I'd want it to be Eggman. Fuck Shadow, Tails or Knuckles.

King Boo and Balder.
King Boo as a rival for Luigi and Balder as a rival for Bayo. Plus a Quarterstaff type weapon user would be neat

Eggman
Porky

Attached: 1550888093915.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

when is he ever not?

Attached: 8472cff23f4b4b91e64fd386ce9d10f2.jpg (480x640, 526K)

Dr. Eggman and Porky.

Play as Mewtwo and imagine him as Giegue. They're more or less the same character.

I really want Malos now that I have finally went through Xeno 2, and and the Sage would have a killer move set... BUT, In al fairness, it should got to Sephiroth, Eggman or Dracula (Honorific mention to Willy, but he and Eggman fufill the same trope, with Eggman making a little more sense for Smash).

In the end I guess it should be Sephiroth (sword memes aside, this can't be argue, he is THE Final Fantasy villain and one of the most famous Videogame characters in general), and Eggman, being the third party equivalent to Bowser for millions of people, and honestly the only good Sonic character ever made. I really want Dracula, but he is fine as a boss, and giving him a moveset, you may as well just add Alucard, who makes more sense anyway.

Dracula and Balder, no discussion here.

The more I think of it, what I truly want for Dracula is a third phase for his boss fight, either I more streamline version of his third phase in the true ending of Dracula x Chronicles, or the Throne of evil and chaos from Symphony of the Night.

Also, the more I think of it, King Boo would be really cool as a playable character, but I stand for Sephiroth and Eggman, this is just a wish thinking after all, and after Piranha plant, I already expect King Boo to make the cut eventually.