FUCK, can't this game be quiet for just 5 seconds??

FUCK, can't this game be quiet for just 5 seconds??

Attached: sunset-overdrive-cover.jpg (720x1080, 641K)

Honestly user, i think you may be the only person to have played sunset overdrive in past 6 months

But user, Reddit Neogaf Gamefaqs! I know those websites! isn't this game so hilarious?

My gf bought me an x1 just so i could play this and it was so disappointing. The only thing i liked was the movement.

you didn't like playing dressup??

Attached: Sunset_2019_03_30_22_29_32_183.jpg (1680x1050, 1.04M)

I used a male character but yeah my funky suit jacket was cool. The reddit humor didnt bother me but the missions and combat and world was just blah.

Attached: 20181118204353_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

>bought you
you mean with your gf’s son money?

As a guy who would say this is one of my favorite games of all time, the writing is atrocious, best you can do is skip as much as you can in terms of cutscenes.

This game was legitimately the sole thing that made me want to buy an xbone.
Boy am glad I didn't bite the bullet on that because Playing the Steam version made me realize how stupid I was

What happened to Insomniac?

No because 5 seconds is the average attention span for the target audience of this game.

I actually ended up making it my primary console over my ps4 and quite like the xbone desu. I like the way they do backwards compatibility. Today I bought skate 3, world at war, and splinter cell chaos theory physical for $2 and the guy begged me to buy them. All backwards compatible.

I played it too

Nothing happened. They made Spiderman.

What are you talking about I just got it from steam

>My gf bought me
lol, you mean your gf's black bull I hope

>I hope
Racist cuck confirmed

Get out reddo

Actually fiance now. I should have never mentioned gf. I know it triggers incels here. She actually buys me all mygaming stuff any more. Got me the blue Vita and and few xbone controllers too

If this game was a PS4 exclusive it would be claimed to be GOTY but since it was Xbone it was DOA

Las Catrinas made me realize I had a thing for Sugar Skulls. Oh, and the soundtrack was pretty alright.

Attached: 501050285_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

That goes for a lot of xbox games over the years desu. If they were on other consoles they'd be considered ckassics or hidden gems.

>It had a fucking doge reference

Are the chicks cute, at least?
If it's on sale, might buy.

yes

and you can make them barefoot :^)

Now that its on PC is there a mod that actually makes grinding significantly faster? For such a big focus of the gameplay it sure is fucking slow.

The movement was fun. Never fast travelled once.

It's particularly dated nowadays, but not quite Borderlands tier. It tries a little too hard to be self-aware and sadly isn't removed enough from reality like Ratchet and Clank to pull it off.

A few of the jokes were pretty good, like the DLC on the Oil Rig with the Psycho bit, but beyond that I feel like a lot of it was funny concepts and that's it. There's no real jokes that take advantage of the Scouts being Samurais or the LARPers existing.

Game was excellent fun to play though and clearly the precursor to Spiderman when it came to them researching their open-world fluid movement.

you don't have the reflexes for those mods

One of the few things I think a sequel should have is a licensed soundtrack to really give it that Tony Hawk feel. At least as an optional radio.