Mass Effect

Friends, help me choose

Attached: 1473523602914.png (833x387, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQCf4303lKo?t=81
nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/689
youtube.com/watch?v=bIzzCIQAm7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=D12n35evy0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liara is the vanilla choice

I go

If playing as a male: Ashley
If playing as a dyke: Liara

Ashley is barely in ME2 and sucks like poop in ME3
Liara is a good fwen but a boring love interest
Choose Kaiden, he gives you Reave in ME3.

But he's so gaaaaaaaaay and boring

Tali

Pass

Attached: Worth it.jpg (900x1350, 279K)

Better than the ugly, actively malicious tentacle parasite

if youre only playing 1 then Liara if youre playing the trilogy then take Ashley for maximum character development and hot model.

Neither. Save yourself for Tali in 2 and then have her kill herself in 3

the one with a giant futa cock that can give me endless boipucci prostate orgasms

Tali, non-stop Tali. Every mission Tali.

Attached: 1557296577278.png (993x800, 190K)

>pretending choosing Ashley is even a choice
Liara is the only option. The only reason Ashley was the one I kept alive because Kaidan was the most boring character in Mass Effect. Also if you're playing Renegade Shepard, It's a lot more satisfying to kill Ashley later on in 3

Ashley, because she's human

Based

>Ashley
"I have a family somewhere I guess"

>Liara
"allow me to read you the manual for my blue space vagina in case you want to use it later"

Wait until 2, go with Tali or Jack.

Attached: sword.png (800x1035, 100K)

>"allow me to read you the manual for my blue space vagina in case you want to use it later"
Why don't more women come with that?

Kaiden is fucking trash, the only human man that you can end up with and he is boring as fuck. No wonder most fem sheps end up as dykes or fucking aliens

ME1 Liara for sure
She turns into a completely different character in the next two games though, completely cold and with a monotone voice, really bizarre decision by the developers.

Attached: 1285825064247.png (310x307, 111K)

>Tali or Jack.

Attached: 1536303533044.jpg (877x481, 64K)

Liara cause I don't like racists

Ashley. She's a bigot

Leave Ashley on Virmire. Kaidan makes you dinner in ME3 while Ashley only wants to drink and get into bar fights.

>ME1, smash Liara
>ME2, smash whoever
>ME3, smash Liara again

>racist
It's like you didn't talk to Ash at all

She was cold in MES1 too, the only difference is that she had problems dealing with humans so she oftenly came out as quirky

I did Tali my first run and Liara on a replay. They're both fun, but I feel like Liara's romance has more impact to it. More emotional ups and downs, especially if you have the Shadow Broker dlc in ME2 (which is the second-best DLC in the series IMO)

>Imagine going for Ashley

Attached: liara monster vag.jpg (814x1207, 280K)

>not smashing Liara in all 3 games.

Why was that anyway? Did any of the behind the scenes clear that up? I know they wanted her to be more "mature" but that shit was ridiculous.
Did they just wanted her to be Lightning because of the voice actress?

>not making a paragon shepard that ends up falling in love with Jack, proceeds to save her from herself and then fucks her brains out im the ME3 dlc
Get out

None. Just stay alone.

Ashley is /ourgirl/

Ashley is the better person. Stronger principles. Conservative and traditional. Liara is a space parasite.

Literal Space-Jew with Arab aesthetic, why is Yea Forums taste always so utterly terrible?

Most species in Mass Effect are racist. I think the reason why most people are put off by her is she's just kind of a bitch.

Ever date a girl that none of your friends liked? That's Ashley in a nutshell. Leaving her behind on Virmire for the 'mission' ..wink wink.. was just convenient.

Plus there's this blue chick I met 3 days ago that totally wants nuts.

Isn't it hinted that every Citadel species sees them differently? I wouldn't be surprised if they really were some Cthulhu shit.

Attached: Cthulhu+final-3+KariC[1].jpg (667x1000, 513K)

>left: human
>right: not human
Why the fuck would I ever pick anything but a human? You people are sick. Do you fuck the family pet too?

Attached: spiders .jpg (755x2616, 449K)

some drunk guys in a bar talk about
videos and photos kinda ruin that idea
they might look a bit different to them but not to that extent

Maybe.

I’m still pissed that they never fixed Ashley’s bug on ME3 where she’s useless in combat because all she does is spam her marksman ability non-stop without actually fighting.

Alien girls are perfect pearls.

Attached: 17e6e502ff471340e5b45df89cfee7e4.jpg (900x916, 88K)

>Liara is a space parasite.
They look like this, they can suck me dry all they want

Nothing supports it. They were more likely just parodying fan theories. And unless they're also shapeshifters them using human clothing and armor makes little sense.

Attached: 1530736769262.jpg (1152x1920, 768K)

>literally space jihad

..Eck.

Go for Miranda best waifu in ME

Attached: sdfggsg.jpg (1440x900, 58K)

There are mods for that on nexus.

>saving anger issues space convict

Attached: 1559963510493.png (513x697, 429K)

>Isn't it hinted that every Citadel species sees them differently?
No. That's something people just made up. The ingame codex says it hypothesized that most intelligent alien species are attracted to them because there's some aspect of them that is reminiscent of their own species, e.g. turians like their freaky heads, humans dig the tits and ass, etc., etc.

Liara 4 ever with femshep

Ashley is fucking ugly and she's fucking high end religious christian, how can anybody not choose Liara who literally has the ability to transcend your mind into a higher state while you fuck her

Maybe it's just me but thinking on it if you were to do the romances I kinda think it'd be more fitting to have a friendship with Liara before going onto a romance in ME3. Have maybe Ash and break up in ME2/3 and bang somebody in ME2 before settling down with Liara seems like a soppy romance thread to go with.

Devs just wanted sexy blue aliens. Justifications or logic or whatever weren't even considered.

Liara because she’s pure and smart. Ashley is an insufferable xenophobe

Not to mention statues, artwork, and videos of Asari all still look like Asari. You could argue that they implant commands into other species' brains to always see Asari certain ways, but then why doesn't a human living in a colony never seeing an alien in their life not see Asari on a news broadcast any differently?

I think it was just an in-universe theory made among a bunch of drunk coworkers.

In my headcanon, being Shadow Broker gave her the tism.

It's a good investment.

Attached: 1383456162843.png (500x750, 161K)

I have never played a Mass Effect game but Liara looks very qt in that image, all the others I've seen of her don't look great. Did they fuck up her face in later games?

Attached: 1438799083763.jpg (1619x906, 1.05M)

Ignore blue cunt, nuke ashley
Tali all the way in ME2 and 3

I think the funniest thing is if you romance Jacob he cheats on you almost immediately

>Implying anyone romanced him

it really doesn't fucking matter. mass effect 3's ending is so god damn atrocious that no choice you made even remotely pays off in the end.

thank god mass effect is dead

How did they fuck up her face so badly ingame anyway?
If there is ever a remaster version, I hope they fix that fuckup.

They REALLY wanted you to waifu Liara in 3 so they didn't touch her besides rising her cupsize

Attached: 1552140149251.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Don't judge him every niggers would have done the same, he can't fight his nature.

No, she completely transforms in ME2. If you can't see that then you're probably a blind fanboy who feels compelled to defend the shitty writing.

In ME1 Liara is uncomfortable around other people in general. She has spent her life isolated, on remote dig sites. She is very calm and compassionate. A thoughtful person, she even has sympathy for Saren. Liara is also very rational in ME1, able to even accept the death of her mother in a relatively short time frame. After all, as an asari she expects to lose many non-asari friends/lovers over the course of her long life. She is fascinated by the Protheans, believing their long dead civilization still has much to teach the galaxy.

Now in ME2...

She is aggressive and emotion driven. Far from being socially awkward, she has become a master manipulator who threatens others and gathers information as a broker of such. Liara is hung up on Shepard's death and the capture of her friend by the Shadow Broker. Revenge is all she cares about to the exclusion of anything else. That whole untouched Prothean world discovered at the end of ME1? She never brings it up.

Liara is as inconsistent as Cerberus.

Attached: Cerberus Comparison2.jpg (1689x993, 504K)

Bioware is amazingly progressive. Their black representation amounts to Father issues, and running off on his woman.

You are gae

Attached: 1536080726109.png (505x232, 41K)

I laughed my balls off when I got to me3 and kaiden, a dude who would have known all about Shepard boning liara and tali, suddenly goes full faggot on me.

Attached: MassEffect2 2019-06-14 17-26-39.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

Volus are Jews retard, Quarians are Kurds.

Oh my god this shit AGAIN. It never goes away.

>No. That's something people just made up.
people figured that because that is also something that the game implied, specifically a scene in Mass Effect 2 where you can overhear a NPC conversation in a stripper bar, several aliens talking about Asari looking exactly like their species

youtu.be/QQCf4303lKo?t=81

if that was retconned out at another point, it just further proves how inconsistent the writing of this series is

she looks like her skin would have the texture of a frozen basketball

Attached: 049.png (403x750, 180K)

>dat pic
also ashley becomes a spectre under totally legit circumstances

Attached: 1538868466093.png (500x496, 155K)

Attached: best girl.jpg (700x700, 122K)

>Barren
>Insecure
>Cold-hearted
>Slutty
>Exhibitionist

I'll pass on that.
People are attracted to them THE SAME WAY PEOPLE GET HOOKED ON DRUGS!

FUCK! Why is this so hard for people to understand? I'm not gifted or anything but it is obvious to me.

Mind melding with asari induces intense pleasure so anyone who does it wants to keep doing it. People who haven't done it get told how great it is. Popular culture constantly tells people that asari are angelic, wise, and can make you feel REALLY GOOD.

That's IT. That's all it is in many cases. Now since a human, quarian, batarian, or drell each share a body plan similar to an asari it is not too hard for them to find asari attractive in a basic sense too.

Attached: 133-7-1486757425.jpg (833x1080, 173K)

>if that was retconned out at another point
The codex entry I was referring to is in the first game.

Jesus Christ, she is ugly. How did they manage to fuck up Yvonne Strahovski face so bad

Attached: i_really_should____by_kate_n_bd-d8iyi2d.jpg (454x714, 292K)

Notice how they only point out things that are visible to us as well.

Okay imagine her bouncing on your cock

Attached: MassEffect3_2019-05-03 11-05-37_ShareX.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

yeah except the Salarian

He says, they look just like Salarians, and what is he possibly talking about?

>People are attracted to them THE SAME WAY PEOPLE GET HOOKED ON DRUGS!
>FUCK! Why is this so hard for people to understand? I'm not gifted or anything but it is obvious to me.
I'm just repeating what is in the impartial third person ingame documentation about the ME universe. I trust that over you. I'm sorry, you are not as clever as you think you are.

OH GOD BURN IT WITH FIRE

Beats the hell out of me. Only thing he compliments about her is her skin color and turian only refers to the tentacles.

Miranda

>people figured that because that is also something that the game implied, specifically a scene in Mass Effect 2 where you can overhear a NPC conversation in a stripper bar

Three drunk idiots at bar rambling in an amusing way as a means of injecting some humor into the game and fans unironically take it seriously.

Please, somebody exterminate the human race.

Attached: xen destruction.jpg (1627x1018, 529K)

Shepard my son.
Yuo are adult now, you must make choose.
Will you pick strong independent woman?
Or bland bookish alien dork?
The correct choice is none of these bitches, best girl is in the next game

How many of this games love interests (or crew) has daddy problems?

batarian waifus underrated

Attached: shenzira_3_by_yanarada-d5ci92c.jpg (1772x1241, 877K)

Miranda is an obnoxious bitch with big daddy issues who is absolutely desperate to get knocked up but practically anyone. How the fuck is that a good choice for a "waifu"?

>her

Read that bio more carefully.

You are a mong.

Wonder if he's drunk or something? You know, sitting in a bar having a dumb conversation about sex?

Attached: 1362780012475.png (300x300, 141K)

space rat in a suit
lmao

Two. Miranda and Tali.

More like
>Manipulative
>Self-aware
>Calculating
>Devoted
>Confident
She is flawed, as pretty much everyone. You can tell things about her and see right through her in some aspects. She knows she isn't as perfect as she was supposed to be and plays it up, to her advantage, which makes her rather domineering and obsessive when put in charge. She also knows that if SHE isn't perfect, others are even less so than she is, which makes it hard to put trust in others. She has firm belief on some things, like humanity in general, which is why she sought refuge with Cerberus, until TIM betrayed her to Henry Lawson the first time, in ME2, she has a firm belief that Oriana, her sister and simultaneously "only daughter" is better than her and wants a better life for her, Shepard is one of the few people that she allows to know what she really is like, out of respect for his ability to get shit done successfully, the first person that allowed her, through his personal performance, to relax and for once leave control to someone else. She is a lot more complicated than people give her credit.

My point is, she's a bad partner and nothing good will come of it.

Attached: taliportrait_002_by_ochrejelly-d7cg3iy.jpg (617x750, 234K)

She wants to become a mother. How is that a bad quality?

Attached: 1364751639397.png (736x1915, 1.47M)

>her

Attached: 1469844251992.png (389x365, 198K)

She wants to become a SINGLE mother. How is that a good quality?

Point taken

Wanting to be a mother is not enough. Would she actually BE a good mother? I think not.

>blue dick
>vanilla

I unironically think she is probably one of the best choice if you want something serious, a family. She's the only romance that cries if you breakup with her and she's very motherly too.

>tfw we'll never have a timeskip/soft reset of the series by making it so the Refusal ending is canon, then setting the new trilogy tens of thousands of years later
>old background races like Yahg, Raloi, and the AI Ark aliens are more technologically advanced due to being ignored by Reapers as primitive/useless, and then add in entirely new races (with hopefully less humanoid designs)
>have the Reapers be beaten in the first level or in the background because the new Cycle is armed with Liara's time capsule knowledge and can BTFO the Reapers as soon as they appear, then there's a mostly clean slate to make an entirely new story, with a few throwbacks to the OT if need be
>be developed by someone that isn't BioWare/EA

Well, she's already making decisions for her "younger sister" without consulting her so...

Add to that she lacks any kind of father figure.

If you want to be a mother you'll obvisoully try your best to be the best mom possible.

Well you clearly have shit taste in partners. Miranda is a mess, sorry. I'm not saying she doesn't have good qualities. I'm not saying she is a bad character. However she is all kinds of fucked up due to her lifestyle, choice of profession, and the way she was raised. She'd make a horrible parent and not even a good long-term partner (hence why she is in her what, early 30's, and has had no long-term relationships.) She is broken and it would never work. Her crying when you break up with her doesn't really change this.

Attached: 4090683e6fb89b178766b158ee59ea24.jpg (564x429, 34K)

Attached: 1559996119446.jpg (617x720, 35K)

Attached: 1351954961522.jpg (2000x3109, 1.01M)

You're a blight.

That doesn't count she was brainwashed by a fucking reaper dude

>Wonder if he's drunk or something? You know, sitting in a bar having a dumb conversation about sex?
or maybe they really just wanted to go for the mind control illusion thing and scrapped it later

Trying your best doesn't mean shit when your best is garbage because you have no motherly instincts and no experience with the process. It doesn't work when you are a workaholic with daddy issues and a perfectionist attitude. Miranda is the last kind of woman who should be a mom.

You're a fucking moron though, so go ahead, go marry some career oriented college grad girl and tell me how positively it works out.

No, I'm pretty positive it was just a one-off joke. That's why it was done in a humorous fashion in a fucking bar with three drunk guy's talking about a bachelor party. You dipshit.

According to Liara she wasn't a great mother even before that.

All of that change with space Jesus

Attached: asari.jpg (700x700, 84K)

neither save your self for Miranda. christfag bitch is not worth the effort and fucking aliens is bestiality.

I see no evidence of such.

Attached: judge.jpg (128x247, 13K)

For me, it's Jack, the cutest girl in the Normandy

>bestiality
Jeez, you're worse than her

So you babsolutely want to romance IGN journo?

Attached: allers wouldn't have bloged this.jpg (1680x988, 385K)

>It doesn't work when you are a workaholic with daddy issues and a perfectionist attitude

That doesn't mean anything you fucking incel.

>have no motherly instincts

She has shown some mother instinct with her sister you complete retard, she spent her whole life watching over her, protecting her.

Did you even played the game ?

>Kaiden not even on the board

Get fucked.

>Before Shepard
Underachieving lieutenant with PTSD and absurd powers that are wasted at his position

>After Shepard
Leading candidate to be the second human Spectre ever, Major, leader of a squadron of biotic-powered up soldiers,

The three drunken idiots point out literally that they find different parts of them erotic compared to the others.

Remove the mask

I said Miranda not Diana. But Diana is a good side chick I guess.

>entitled gamers

Attached: 1533854215423.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

I disagree.

She beautiful. So beautiful. :)

Attached: tali_by_demisir_d68gifr-fullview.jpg (555x729, 93K)

I forgot that was a thing in ME3, truly the beginning of the end

Attached: 1532645384765.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Ash obviously

Doesn't matter, you're wrong. You can't back up your opinion with anything concrete. No real arguments.

You're a future Stefan Molyneux caller.

>Help, Stefan! My wife works for an interstellar corporation 365 days a year and has missed our daughter's first eleven birthdays!

probably smells awful

Attached: 2talis.jpg (1680x988, 408K)

Beautiful in the fan art that's for sure, except that's not her real face kek

Bacteria create bad smells. She just has a natural light scent of sweat and fabric when she first comes out of the suit. (very slight hint of disinfectant fluid too, admittedly)

Attached: 8d66f4a533aeafbc73484a3dd4350ddf.jpg (516x811, 100K)

Some years later, she was asked about ME3 and her final impression was very much different. It sounded like she didn't like it, but she didn't want to outright slam it either.

Kaiden
>before shepard
Underachieving lieutenant with PTSD and absurd powers that are wasted at his position

After shepard
Kia on vermire.
Or
Gay

Her real face is nice if you just take the time to do a proper photoshop job instead of being a lazy pos Bioware dev.

Attached: Taliportrait.png (341x256, 153K)

I'm just glad quarians have hair. No baldies, lol. So sick of bald aliens with forehead ridges.

Attached: quariantowelfinal.png (514x852, 455K)

They're both crap, I wish you could bang Tali instead. Wait til ME2 for a bitch you can actually look at or ME3 when Ashley gets hot

Attached: 1546863820454.jpg (1500x1127, 280K)

Dumbasses, that's responding to the WORDS in the post, that were talking about liara.

Make you decision, NOW

Attached: butts2.png (1119x1018, 972K)

ayy

Attached: TaliFinalA.png (749x1059, 967K)

ashley, the original xenophobic waifu

Liara for that big blue butt.

>Doesn't matter, you're wrong. You can't back up your opinion with anything concrete. No real arguments.
Miranda, after getting to know Shepard, is for once sincere with someone. Not only does she respect him for his capabilities, but in him, as a person, she finds not only an equal, but perhaps even a better person than she could possible expect. At least from someone who isn't genetically modified to be so. She lets the facade break and is willing to relinquish control to him, unconditionally and back him up, without asking for anything in return.

Tali? Shepard is the only person she's traveled with that has stubbornly refused to die, in spite of her better efforts.

So no one chose Samara in here? i know it doesn't pay off but still

I actually rather like this one. if I'd been in charge of writing ME3 I'd have had a sub-plot where you get a portrait of an unmasked Tali and she's beautiful, but closer inspection reveals it to have been heavily doctored. When you eventually discover the truth you find THAT Tali. It becomes understood that the harsh realities of living in a suit all her life have disfigured her, as it has every quarian. However Tali wanted the portrait to depict her as she wished she could be, as she hopes her descendants will be. So she put on make-up, a wig, and used some digital alteration to repair the damage.

It's all very sad.

Attached: tali___date_night_by_rikuxtee-d4uwlc9.jpg (556x1299, 142K)

Liara for the big blue cock

Dr. Chocolates!

>Miranda, after getting to know Shepard, is for once sincere with someone.

That doesn't change anything about personality, lifestyle, or drives. I don't doubt that she can be sincere, or loving, but that's not enough when you are also insecure, driven to excel and perform in society, and have no experience of a loving and caring parent.

Suck it up and accept it; she'd be a very bad mother. Judging by how much of a deluded schmuck you are, I think we can also safely wager that you'd be a shitty dad by virtue of the fact you insist on picking shitty moms for your children.

Those kids are fucked.

I wouldn't cockblock my bro Zaeed like that.

She's old and unlikable. Why would anyone pick her?

That would work for me. I also want the Krogan to bake me a cake.

Attached: 1333467615299.jpg (830x764, 371K)

You know why. Now kneel!

Attached: 1335081200935.jpg (824x970, 64K)

>tfw prefer violet Shiala

Wow. You have constructed quite a mythos in that there head of yours, user. If anything, her love and affection for Oriana is a testament to exactly the opposite of that. And now you even made another mythos for me. Thank you, user. I aspire to live in your brain rent free. I'm honoured.

He doesn't have the game anyway

Man of true taste

Green suits her better. Hard to explain but I feel it suits her personality better.

Attached: 1540123526726.jpg (442x589, 121K)

She is so underrated. She's better than the franchise she's tied to.

Attached: 3102379 - Asari Donyto Jack Mass_Effect Samara.jpg (1608x2160, 653K)

I HATE the Quarians! Such a miserable, disgusting, irresponsible people! But GODDAMN I want to fuck them so badly! It's not fair!

Attached: 1554582919555.png (619x1018, 590K)

Shh don't wake them from their brainwashing induced state. The people calling Ash racist are the same people who would say being proud of your heritage (if you're white) is white supremacy somehow.

Hey! Jack is for Miranda only.

Attached: 1550788552043.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

>Reminder that Quarians have less ass than even Jack

Attached: 1560006472742.jpg (1680x988, 347K)

>Wow. You have constructed quite a mythos in that there head of yours, user. I

The only person denying reality here is you. Oh yeah, sure, I believe that Miranda fucking Lawson is gonna give up a full decade or so of her life to be a stay at home mom. She'll play with her kids and be silly and show them lots of support, love and affection. That's totally HER man.

Yeah he reaves your asshole.

It's funny. When Ash is with any of the aliens on elevator she has nice conversation with all of them. Garrus on the other hand is a dick to both Wrex and Tali for no reason other than their race relations. He's the actual speciest while Ashley is just careful around races she has little contact and only knows their history and no one says damn thing. "But he's just a bro!"

I disagree. but whatever. Greenfags are legion and bioware loves fan service.

Depends. Which one sucks dick better.

Looks the opposite to me.

Yeah that's a nice double standard that people have.

Dem hips, man

Attached: cheiko_mori_by_p2thewind45-d6zy5ja.png (452x567, 32K)

Ashley has lips made for it and according to herself she's a hellcat in the sack. Take that as you will. Liara is a virgin but sexual things are major part of her species so...

Pleb.

As long as Jack and Miranda are for boyscout Shepards only. Both. At the same time.

Attached: 1379359336567.png (1114x1910, 2.44M)

looks edited

>hates xenos
>human supremacist
>10/10 body
>fat ass
>has an attitude
>still loyal to a fault
>beast at combat and sex
>marine
>close to family
>conservative
>Christian
>loves poetry
vs
>slag xeno
>retarded
>autistic
>homicidal
>rapes your mind
>wants to steal your dna
>spies on everyone
>stalks you
>blue
>annoying
>nerd

Attached: mirco-cabbia-ashley-me3-1-4.jpg (980x1400, 242K)

Most people are dumb. Eventually you get used to it.

STG meddling in other specie's affairs and infecting them with viruses? COOL ALIENS!

Turians conquering sovereign species and making them join their empire? COOL ALIENS

Aliens in general always advocating for their own interests and explaining how humans need to accommodate them? COOL ALIENS!

Humans doing the same? Racist.

I'm not the one making assumptions here. I'm only stating facts as I see them.

Visit an ophthalmologist.

Miranda and Tali as another user said, but I'd count Liara too even though she has a dad (female). And Jack too from not having a dad at all.
Ashley is better in this respect, only family issue is having to be better than her surrendering grandfather.

Attached: 1275950042219.jpg (657x477, 93K)

Cope

THIGH GAP

Attached: xenunhappy.png (492x1016, 324K)

Jacob

>I'm not the one making assumptions here.

I'm not making assumptions; I am making observations of Miranda's personality traits and behavior and then extrapolating.

Not even a question, OP. Liara best waifu out there, btfos other hard. Only debate is about second and third places. In my mind:
>Jack second
>Samara third

>I am making interpretations of Miranda's personality traits and behavior and then extrapolating to suit my narrative.
FTFY

Agreed

Attached: 1546856419604.jpg (751x1063, 102K)

Attached: red profile2.jpg (762x914, 30K)

Replace human with white. It's obviously just projected on another scale.
Star Wars had the same issue after selling it to the mouse with Jew Jew Abrams saying that the empire was 'human supremacist' (which doesn't even closely match the lore).
>White/human having any form of consciousness of their identity
Bad
>Them not wanting to see it diluted
Super duper evil
>Anyone else doing the same
Brave

Sure, buddy, okay. Obviously you aren't convinced. Believe what you want.

Yeah thats a theme that repeats itself over and over again. Ashley literally says something among the lines of "everyone's looking out for themselves, we should do the same". If people seriously feel like that's wrong, they're self hating idiots. Looking out for number one is the most reasonable thing one can do, especially if you're surrounded by people who want you gone or otherwise don't care about you. It's survival instincts at work, and to think that's bad is the most braindead thing ever.

>The chink thief.
Hnnnnngggh

>Replace human with white. It's obviously just projected on another scale.

Yes, I noticed that. It's not a surprise that so much of Bioware's fanbase is lefties, and lots of their devs and writers too. The parallels are lost on most of them. It's truly bizarre because the hypocrisy is so blatant in Mass Effect.

Attached: the_illusive_man_01_by_johntesh.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

anyone who says this should be unironically shot

What is the best enb for mass effect 2?

Attached: MassEffect2 2019-06-14 17-24-11.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

Reminder about the canon protagonist discussion.

Attached: ME.png (656x599, 853K)

>hits red sand
Is marrying Asari the ultimate cuckoldry?

This one cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than marrying Asari. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, supporting and preparing a girl for all your life solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man the second you die. All the hard work you put into your beautiful wife - getting money, making her go to the gym, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, marrying her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Married the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who wasn’t even born when she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you taught her. Your own daughters, which themselves the near ultimate cuckoldry and all you’re ever going to get, aren’t even made from your DNA.

As a man who has Married an Asari you are LITERALLY dedicating the rest of of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: big_1477486827_image.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

There's some called "redesigned" or some shit. It's more of a texture pack iirc, but it looks a lot better with it.

She's a Jap

>Ashley literally says something among the lines of "everyone's looking out for themselves, we should do the same".

Yes, but these people are fundamentally out of touch with reality. I've given up trying to reason with them. Given up trying to explain in very logical, basic, frank terms, why human (or god forbid, white racial interest) is okay. Why it in fact promotes greater harmony with other races. Ashley after all does say we shouldn't make enemies or turn away friends.

Really though, you and I talking about this is just preaching to the quire.

I recommend you read the two novels in my pic. They are ultimately about this very topic. Science fiction, but obviously very relevant to today.

Attached: Mote and Star.jpg (447x351, 78K)

Why would you need one? ENB's aren't necessary for most games.

Attached: Mass-Effect-фэндомы-Benezia-ME-персонажи-4073112 Liara.gif (800x587, 244K)

Ash and it's not even close.

Attached: ash.jpg (670x1191, 110K)

WTF I love Ashley now!

Attached: ashsoon.jpg (1098x983, 131K)

Never reply to me again

Is Thane eating the spiders?
Gross.

>The Mote in God's Eye
My man

Attached: 1536638921073.jpg (630x472, 33K)

New enbs make me want to replay the game. You know a new type of novelty. The game is easy to max out graphically with just a 750 ti.

Attached: MassEffect2 2019-06-14 17-12-48.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Attached: mass_effect_cupcakes_by_beaniebat_d52vp6x-fullview.jpg (900x675, 98K)

What's the point in a cleavage window if you don't have the cleav?

I like that part above tiddies. Some English speaker will maybe give specific name of that part.

Attached: Kai.png (1152x648, 15K)

Push up bra option for max sluttiness when Shepard isn't around.

Attached: 1331854481457.jpg (1680x1050, 1.24M)

Pleasantly surprised. Also this is nude Liara model made by Bioware.

Attached: 1545242179970.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I'll look into these novels. Gotta say its not often I have a real discussion about this stuff with someone who has a functioning head. It's nice.

Got Ash?

Have Ashley arguing with the Terra Firma Party leader.

Attached: totally racist.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

MY CEREAL! NOOOO!

Sorry, only blueberry.

Attached: nCD4n.jpg (1920x1080, 70K)

nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/689

The fucking head on her

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

Jack a good girl!

Attached: Jack_students_alive_-_control.png (1280x720, 700K)

>not saving daddy issues tattoo girl and turning her pure

You don't go to a battlefield looking like a Barbie doll.

Easy

Attached: 1546876063482.webm (480x720, 2.84M)

Ashley is shit and not an ally for all three games

Attached: nooo.jpg (295x197, 22K)

Samara is too hot fuck Zaeed

Attached: 1557730545433.gif (270x340, 2.14M)

Attached: 1544126757617.gif (320x180, 1.29M)

I still cant believe this game died after one game

>Friends, help me choose

shoes

>not sacrificing her edgy ass during the suicide mission

Attached: muahahahaha.jpg (672x700, 79K)

So I started playing a pure Renegade Shepard for the first time before dropping the game just after Eden Prime. Before I go back and try again, does the dialogue pick up at all? Like, every single lower right reply to Ashley is being a dick to her, to the point she brings it up on the ship. Does the verbal abuse train have any brakes or does Shepard just talk shit to everyone the entire time?

>pick asshole responses
>act surprised when character is a dick
Wow

Attached: 1331792698910.jpg (1024x819, 39K)

game aged really bad imho

Jack is about as bad as she want to be. And that is unabashedly a good thing.

Attached: 1560025278226.gif (92x123, 22K)

looks edited

The feeling is mutual. Mass Effect could have been very relevant and insightful, a real gem of science fiction story-telling if it had better writers. ME1 does a good enough job, but the ball is dropped after that.

Attached: illusiveman94.jpg (633x832, 58K)

>femShep
>flexibility

Attached: miri_so_perfect.jpg (171x234, 6K)

>hurr durr characters can't change

She looks regal, but isn't too high and mighty not to stoop to a primal, bestial predator.

Attached: 1384268382459.gif (245x270, 1.66M)

Attached: krogans on national geographic.jpg (672x700, 120K)

Um, I don't remember those moves on her....

Attached: No Mirandas allowed .jpg (1632x920, 298K)

*SMOOCH*

Attached: sopretty.png (436x320, 172K)

They got moves you have never even seen, brah.

Attached: socialengineeringatwork.jpg (672x700, 138K)

whoa...

>spaceracist has more ass than """perfect genes""" bitch
based chief williams

Attached: Interrupts.jpg (1500x1127, 515K)

Kasumi's design is really attractive, surprised more people aren't into her.

Just not that attracted to her personality. She'd be a cool friend, I suppose. However I'm not sure I could morally justify being friends with a thief. She should be in prison.

Attached: 564-9-1509946531.jpg (590x745, 116K)

Attached: A_Quarian_of_Many_Hats_by_TiJiL Tali.jpg (2100x1120, 903K)

She just steals art stuff, apparently. They probably end up to collectors and find their way back to museum exhibitions, one way or another.

Things would be different if she were a romance option but nooooooooooooooooooooooo, we can't have nice things. Let's make her a tease and make her drool on the most boring character ever produced.

nuBioware would only ruin Mass Effect even more in a remaster.

You guys made the right choice, right?

Attached: vs.jpg (1011x805, 179K)

ME3 Ashley is fat, just like ME3 Liara.

Of course

Attached: ash.jpg (1131x1920, 553K)

Lol,this is what she really looks like.

Attached: Tali is now a ferret.jpg (1600x991, 178K)

that thig gap tho and she's the only one with a feminine personality

Sure did

Attached: 1544124632874.png (1280x1920, 2.48M)

Fuck you for reminding me this exists

Attached: why does this exist why did I save it.jpg (993x804, 99K)

This is her final form

Attached: 1556951488782.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

This un-ironically, Kaidan is the most optimistic person on your team ((at least in ME1)) and is honestly the nicest to have around.

Ash is depressing even if she has a decent reason to be bitchy about aliens and Liara is a stalker whose only interested in your connection to the Protheans.

Absolutely.

Attached: 1453813183839.png (600x800, 615K)

Ash is a bitch in ME1 and a gross tranny in ME3, while Liara is a stalker nerd throughout the whole thing.

Attached: 1320913483480s.jpg (126x126, 4K)

There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Attached: 1558380380855.webm (1172x720, 375K)

There is only one correct choice

Attached: Chakwas_ME_charbox.png (1500x2160, 1.89M)

>ME2, smash whoever
Absolutely pathetic. If you have the shadow broker DLC you smash her in ME2. If you don't then you remain a volcel and tell the thots to fuck off. Being faithful gives you by far the best dialogue in ME3.

DOCTOR CHOCOLATES

Care for a drink, commander?

Attached: D5RslB2W4AAlcYG.jpg large.jpg (1080x1920, 157K)

Attached: 1541154873549.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Attached: dr chocolates.gif (498x280, 1.24M)

>volcel
My only problem with ME2 is not having both of them in my bed.

Attached: tumblr_p445hw0sSN1x4pllyo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Honestly it's horrible how much they screwed up Ashley in 3, even beyond the whole 'looking like a man' thing.

As it is, she just had none of the nuance that was present in 1, just acted like an alcoholic asshole.

Attached: DELETE 826.png (675x868, 244K)

Garrus definitely

There are some sick people out there.

Attached: Your Waifu Is Now A Ferret jack.jpg (993x804, 117K)

Well it started in 2 when she shows up and just fucking bitches you out for being with Cerberus so someone on the staff can laugh at how railroaded 2's plot is

That sounds so beautifully tragic. Would be surprised if nu bioware can produce stuff that's half as moving as this.

Attached: 1557744484245.jpg (1191x671, 147K)

She loved Shepard so much she went against her morals and did unspeakable things to her their body. This made her heart harden. She is the true patricians choice

>currently on my first ever playthrough of the ME trilogy, got into it solely because of the Rule 34 I found
>already dead set on romancing Jack cause she looks cool and has a surprising lack of Rule 34, already hate Miranda cause she has such an undeservedly high amount of Rule 34
>romanced ashley in ME1 because she reminds me of my IRL conservative female friends and was surprisingly realistically written, plus Liara seemed like the reddit-bait romance option
>romance Jack in ME2, actually kinda regret it because of how fucking whiny she is and how even after being Romanced all she does is tell you she doesn't want to talk about your relationship yet
>ME3, ashley gets mashed by robot, feel bad and visit her in hospital
>guilt trips me about cheating on her with tattooed bald convict
>suddenly run into Jack at Grissom
>we make out, she looks hot now and is a much cooler person in this game
>about to meet her in Citadel
lads help
what the fuck do I do
who do I choose
I heard Ashley gets some sort of drinking minigame if you date her, does Jack get a minigame too? Is it repeatable? Can you keep hanging out with Jack after meeting with her? Which breakup will make me feel less bad?
Why the fuck can't I just date everyone like in Fallout 4 or even Kotor 2

Attached: download.jpg (304x166, 8K)

why does this exist

I did user samara would be my second choice

Attached: 1557533022206m.jpg (681x1024, 76K)

The asari just contain everything that attracts all the other races.

I feel that. Well, it seems like you really like Ash but your dick commanded you to cheat on her cause that other bitch was looking good. I'd say, don't listen to your dick user. Don't.

Yeah it was 2 years bro

y-you too

Attached: MassEffectAndromeda 2017-04-07 02-07-54-16.jpg (1920x1200, 152K)

Jack is super-cool about and agrees the long-distance relationship wouldn't work.

There's an arena event where you fight with her against enemies that start immune to her powerset yet again.

Afterwards If you're in romance, she tattoos her mark on you, otherwise she brings a biotic warren she adopted.

Because her neutral face is smiling instead of having a neutral expression.

fuck man I just can't handle hurting Jack tho especially after that tearful sex scene. I literally stopped my playthrough of 3 because I can't choose

I mean at least in 2 its somewhat reasonable that Ash/Kaidan bitches you out, especially if you did Cerberus stuff in ME1.

But by the time 3 rolls around there's not really any excuse, it feels like Kaidan gets over it pretty easily but Ash just remains a bitch.

Frankly she's more invested in "her kids" then your relationship

Drinking minigame?
I never heard that, and I played ME3 plenty of times.
The most she gets is a scene where you find her drunk and she has a couple of lines, but that's it.

Got to man up champ

Don't you dare to leave her, user. Jack is pure. Listen to your balls man

Attached: xjBMrj7.webm (720x404, 354K)

Citadel DLC meet up

change to femshep and romance garrus

OH MY GOD WHY ISNT SHE A ROMANCE OPTION AHHHHHHHHHH

>Jack is pure.
Um.

FEMSHEP BEST SHEP!

Attached: YOU JUST KNOW FemShep cos Garrus img_5863.jpg (2448x3264, 1.92M)

She doesn't take the break up that hard she has her kids after all. I think only other girl that takes hard is miri she's breaks down crying desu

She's just stuck in her teenage emo phase and she's edgy, that's all.

For me, it's Major Combs

Attached: ME3_Major_Coats.png (945x902, 465K)

She had a hard life
>FEMSHEP
bleh.jpg

Attached: elTXNsw.jpg (1200x1200, 329K)

There to many as it is user

Heh. Getting heart-broken literally kills her.

this. Jack even reminds me of one of my exes, down to the bragging about being a sexual deviant but only talks about girl on girl to be edgy but doesn't actually go thru with it

Pure shit.

Attached: peace.jpg (1680x988, 417K)

After playing as femshep, I can never go back to broshep. The voice acting is so much weaker in comparison

It's kind of sad that the only real interaction you have with her is alcohol related, even in the DLC, they basically just made Ash into an alcoholic and threw away any interesting character traits she had.

Also that ass. My god, that ass.

wait what? NOOOOOOOOOO NOW I CAN'T BREAK UP WITH HER

BIG. STUPID. JELLYFISH

I like Femshep and play as her most of the time but I'll admit at least that her voice acting in ME3 was weak as hell, I don't know what kind of direction she got but Hale just sounds like she's forcing a gravel-y voice no matter whether you're playing her as paragon or renegade, the result is basically just that she sounds like she's trying WAY to hard to be cool, which only achieves the opposite effect.

Miss Chambers is cute cute CUTE

Attached: Kelly_ME2_boxshot.png (1440x1440, 1.91M)

>Pure shit
and you post ugo Miranda. Talk about taste huh

>wait what? NOOOOOOOOOO NOW I CAN'T BREAK UP WITH HER
I think there was a misunderstanding. I was talking about Miranda.

Fucked a fishdog

I like Felicia Hannigan better

oh good. I hope she dies. I can't believe I didn't manage to kill her in the suicide mission

>no ménage à trois option
Why are Bioware such biggoted polyamorophobes?

Attached: 6bab10bdb716bd19deae2dff52a700b3.jpg (564x408, 57K)

>Afro

no.

Attached: quarian80sxxa.jpg (270x400, 68K)

No need for a third option when you have Liara.

Attached: 1436729758533.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Like it or not, this is canon Tali

Attached: 4sysjb.jpg (337x507, 132K)

We'd only need this one

Progressive!

Attached: 1490677588729.jpg (1024x545, 156K)

Yeah, it's one of the hardest things to do. You have to bring her with you to the absolute final stretch to the babby reaper while unloyal.

When a baby shits in its diapers, you don't take it seriously. Same principle here.

>Wanting miri to die
user.. you better then that

Nobody actually likes gays.
That's why when people talk about LGBQTEQPQWBRAAP they always go on about bisexuals and lesbians.

Attached: Kasumi strikes again.png (1152x648, 14K)

I DO NOT LIKE IT

Attached: 1557511662575.jpg (500x667, 92K)

>when people talk about LGBQTEQPQWBRAAP they always go on about bisexuals and lesbians.
Holy shit you're actually right

she has more rule 34 than jack. she doesn't deserve it. therefore she must die

also how the hell does ME not have any loverslab sex mods? The characters all have like ragdoll skeletons and it's an RPG come on guys

youtube.com/watch?v=bIzzCIQAm7Y

well yeah, lesbians are universally hot. two men getting it on isn't arousing to anyone unless you're a gay man yourself.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: hahaha faggot.jpg (1680x988, 465K)

Attached: 1395456264793.gif (500x700, 962K)

Me on the left

Attached: N0V4wj60_o.jpg (1912x784, 296K)

Thats actually a good point. Maybe ME's code doesn't allow for a lot of mods? I know Beth releases mod kits or whatever they're called to make modding easier. I'm guessing that's why there's a lot of mods in general for Beth games. Probably has something to do with it being open world as well.

Thats not her fault user she's liked more
How's she not worthy?

Attached: 1558228004861.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

Her looking out for her kids is my favorite part of the game.

what the fuck, why does it looks worse than ME3

Haha, baldy

Attached: 1437855393723.gif (500x250, 716K)

That is an odd picture,user.

she's only liked more cause she wears a swimsuit into battle. Plus she HAS HER OWN OFFICE while jack has to live in the basement
I was really happy when Liara took over Miranda's office

yeah that sucks. My current makeshift solution is to switch over to Sims 4 where I have the ME cast as sims, do sex there, then switch back to ME.

I wish I had that kind of devotion for something in my life

>/dag/ ded
Good times

Attached: 1357857232072.gif (300x174, 1.77M)

Because fuck whyte pippo

Attached: MassEffectAndromeda 2017-04-07 01-11-42-12.jpg (1920x1200, 304K)

Attached: 1502978036475.jpg (499x520, 187K)

Attached: peebee delete.png (200x190, 69K)

Why even put it in if you cant make it look presentable? You could easily just adjust the blocking to hide the liquid and still have it clear thats she's pouring something.

Attached: 1544302237003.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

Liara or Tali. What's the point of exploring space if it's not to fuck hot alien girls?

Saving the galaxy?

The wonders of the Frostbite engine.
Blaming it for being made by SJWs wouldn't be even scratching the surface of why Andromeda was bad, the game had literally everything against it.
If you have some time one day, watch this vid. It's one hour long, but it explains everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=D12n35evy0Y

Just so you can get an idea, when they revealed the game at E3 2015, they were still fucking around trying to implement procedurally generated planets and being able to pilot your own ship.
A release date was given, and they still had no clear idea what the game's structure was supposed to be.
The final game we got was made in the last 14 months or so, the other 4 years were wasted in ideas that never got to be made because of mismanagement.

why?

>she has more rule 34 than jack. she doesn't deserve it
She's modeled after Strahovski. She's worth it. The best Miri R34, though, is the one that pits her between Sheploo and Jack. That's FACT!

Attached: Miranda Dance Clothed.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

'tism is a powerful drug

worst girl

Attached: 1488742854679.jpg (400x333, 53K)

That was jacks choice she was offered better quarters

>Only liked Beacuse swim suite
It's not swim suite tactical suite jacks outfit pretty much just straps thats it

Had sex, don't care

>Why even put it in if you cant make it look presentable?
If the folks at Bioware followed this philosophy then Andromeda would never come out

Would you a Salarian?

Attached: 6d7f857b2e1c758bf7af06ac8ebb45ad.jpg (631x1267, 84K)

>she's only liked more cause she wears a swimsuit into battle
Jack's practically half naked

>Plus she HAS HER OWN OFFICE while jack has to live in the basement
Jack chose it. She likes it there, makes her feel safe.

YIKES!

Attached: Peebee inspiration lol.jpg (1000x1238, 456K)

Attached: DELET DIS.jpg (834x847, 138K)

MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: Kasumi Will Shoot If You Dont Delete Jerk.jpg (725x649, 125K)

I want to see Jack with long hair.
Maybe long hair with a sidecut to keep the edgy look.

Attached: 1558221203201.jpg (600x866, 101K)

Is this mod even public? I've been looking for it to no avail.

Attached: 1498618734201.png (375x374, 27K)

Attached: 1510459366195.png (1200x1818, 1.37M)

Thanks, always hated that terminal edgy fag

Attached: stop.jpg (672x700, 109K)

Attached: 1510871646534.jpg (2300x1782, 951K)

Yess, perfect.

Attached: 1534225859354.png (582x741, 469K)

shoop or garys mod

Attached: zaeedwatercolor.jpg (790x744, 91K)

Attached: 1480096546985.jpg (806x1675, 1.09M)

Attached: 1481553101399.jpg (500x666, 30K)

ywn get biotic tummy rubs from Jack.

Attached: Liara is sad HI WESTERN.gif (800x600, 1.45M)

While we're on the topic of RPGs in Space, what are some actually good sci fi RPGs? Don't care if they're isometric or 3d, only that they're good. Do such games even exist?

>filename

Attached: now-theres-a-name-i-havent-heard-in-a-long-time-a-long-time.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

good is subjective

I could say a number a jrpgs are good. Like Phantasy Star 4. But you could hate jrpgs or think 16 bit is too old.

Star Traders: Frontiers

>"Good is subjective"
I'll try and narrow the scope then. I'm looking for something that's as in depth as, let's say, Baldur's Gate. Now, I know BG2 is at the top of very nearly every rpg list for a reason, but I'm wondering if there's something that's at least similar in scope, world building and narrative. ME is fine and all, but I feel like it dropped the ball as the games went on. I guess what I'm really saying is, an amazing narrative set in a sci fi world. 16 bit isn't really too old fashioned for me, I'll check out the game you suggested

friendly reminder that pic related is canonically the biggest chad in Mass Effect. He even fugs the pirate queen of omega twice

Attached: singingscienceman.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>that filename
I miss it lads.

Attached: meg.png (1278x720, 1.11M)

>*fires a concussive shot at this entire thread*

Why didn't they let you customize the hair of the default Shepards?

Attached: 1546429512472.jpg (1191x670, 177K)

What happened? I stopped coming to /meg/ long time ago

He was too pure for us.

I wouldn’t count Samara or Javik in this case since no matter what they’re basically just one night stands. Not a real romance.

Andromeda was shit, so it died.

Imagine ever even considering Ashley as soon as Liara comes on board. The absolute lack of taste

Attached: l7q81g2mmns21.jpg (768x768, 116K)

Looks fun. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. How's the game when it comes to choices/narrative? Are there events where you get to choose what you do or the like?

Shame. Trilogy remaster when?

When EA pulls their head out of their asses.
It's probably the next thing they'll make with the franchise, they know any new ME game that isn't Mass Effect 4 would get automatically shit on.

Doesn’t really matter whether your a long lived race or not, fucking for Asari is more or less just a ‘create child now’ alarm. No matter what the child isn’t related to you. At best it’ll have some of your personality traits, but according to scientific reasoning even that much influence is in doubt.

It ded.

I wonder if he is still working in that hotel.

>reddit-bait
Stop living your life in fucking memes. How embarrassing

The devs have said there's 7 different end states for the first major story arc. There's a lot of dialogue choices, and a bunch of smaller stories.

ME3 Kaidan is a retard though.

surprise mechanics and dlc separate

Attached: 1333452324978.jpg (1920x1080, 61K)

Andromeda was a mistake. They should make game in first contact war time

That pic still makes me mad. It's insulting and disgusting

Actually Casey Hudson made a vote about what the next game should be and asked specifically if people would like a first contact war one, and the the No won overwhelmingly.

Pretty much because everyone knows that Bioware is desperate to avoid taking responsability for ME3's ending and what to avoid anything regarding the trilogy as much as possible.

Which is a shame, considering that, beyond having to make the Destroy ending canon (which I doubt many would care) there's a lot of potential in a post-war Milky Way where everyone is isolated from each other due to no Mass Relays.

> under achieving

What makes you think this? Shep can make the observation right after Eden Prime that Kaidan is clearly a career man who is intending to further his position.

I will never fucking forget the feeling I had, sitting in my basement in the dark in front of my tv, at like 1 in the morning, when I beat the final mission and this fucking image popped up. I felt defeated. Depressed

Attached: 1546904146002.jpg (578x442, 31K)

>There's a lot of dialogue choices, and a bunch of smaller stories
That's what I'm talking about
>7 different end states for the first major story arc
Wow. I'm getting this asap.

>last words of ME were "downloadable content"
EA needs to be put out on pasture. Their time is WAY overdue. I'll never not be salty about this.

When you fuck up so bad that you rather tell story about other galaxy than make anything connected to 1-3 me games

>someone put my dreamworks shepard shop in a picture frame
Feels nice desu

Attached: bison.gif (288x162, 1021K)

Mass Effect is dead.

Attached: clown.jpg (672x700, 111K)

Thank you user

You know what's hilarious?
That the trilogy ended with a message telling you what happened, like the side quests in ME1.

Attached: 1533862493938.png (800x500, 334K)

Not really, even in 3 I really appreciate how he’s hopeful for the future. He even considers himself lucky that he becomes a spectre despite the dire situation. Considering everything that’s going on, giving that ‘it’s going to be what it is’ line is very calming, and more or less gives closure for his character arc.

He’s also at least better than Ash in 3, Kaidan has a nice talk with shep discussing the possibility of people from Cerberus being good while they’re trapped in a corporate prison while Ash just gets drunk and passes out on the floor.

Attached: 1478636846075.jpg (2100x2000, 1.36M)

Kaiden

>yfw those numbers are binary for help

Man mass effect 3 was such a fucking huge mess. It's shocking how they bungled it so incredibly bad after how amazing ME1/2 were

Although I forgot about hot EDI, so +1 to it I guess

That's what happens when you are given less than a year to make the biggest game in the trilogy.

Sorry, little more than a year.

Wish they had made EDI/the Geth a bit more important plot wise considering they were prime examples of unshackled AI’s with physical bodies that DIDNT want to genocide every living race like reapers did.

to hell with both of those fucks
Tali best gal
(miranda best fuck tho)

btw you can recreate the official femshep face almost to a T

>tfw I preordered me3 collectors edition
it was cheap tho
That was my second preorder. Never again

Will there ever be another Mass Effect that isn't trash?
I was replaying ME1 the other day while controls are a bit clunky and graphically it isn't outstanding, everything else held up really well. Getting the whole squad together was fun and none of it felt hamfisted or like it was trying too hard

Attached: mass effect.jpg (220x311, 27K)

Andromeda was a good game that was ruined by a few surface-level but very significant stumbles such as bad animations, ugly women and at times poor writing.
The gameplay was not only the series' best but also just very good in its own right. The story was acceptable despite being a retread of past story elements and the rest of the graphical elements aside from the previously mentioned ugly ones were beautiful - for example, the environments, armors and vehicles were top notch.

It is really a shame that a game with so much good stuff had to be utterly soiled by the poorly done remainder.

Attached: escape pod malfunction.jpg (226x231, 17K)

Nope, there will never be another Mass Effect game, period

Not under EA.

Attached: Collage.jpg (3678x3953, 3.93M)

There's other problems too, such as the fact that literally no choice in the game matters.
Seriously, there's one ending, that's it, the dialogue system is pointless.
Not to mention they replaced paragon and renegade with a "emotion" system which is also pointless because you can't always choose between the four "emotions".

I hope so but probably not. There just aren’t that many 3rd person rpgs like mass effect/dragon age anymore, or even in the past.

Are we posting /meg/ collages?

Attached: 1423371010541.jpg (4000x4000, 3.87M)

You wut

Me3 ashley is a disgusting travesty while me1 ashley is best girl

Kinky space suit aside, she's a fucking thief who actually stole Alliance stealth technology from the Normandy. In Mass Effect 1, you can have dialogue with her on the ship saying you don't like the idea of her being around their secret tech, to which she says: "We're all on the same side here, this ship is amazing". Then in ME2 it is revealed that somehow the Quarian flotilla's ships are now venting heat similar to the Normandy. She is stealing shit from you on her pilgrimage, and then trying to butter up to you so she can steal Cerberus tech by ME2. Tali's character is terrible.

go on

There's not actually any proof ot this

Not to mention offering you a threesome with your friend when drunk, having a fucking womb tattoo and finally if you don't romance her, she will just merrily jump on another dick.

Literally the worst waifu and reason why talicancers need proper gassing.

Considering what absolute pandering garbage ME3 already was, I'm actually kind of pissed they didn't pander to me harder.

Like, they had already gone way beyond the pale in almost every aspect of bullshit fanservice, and yet I never got to see Shepard with Vakarian clan markings.

Attached: blue looks good on you.jpg (900x1002, 75K)

>77776
>off by one
fucking kill me

Attached: 1425333235056.jpg (5000x5000, 3.87M)

Attached: mt collage.jpg (5000x5000, 3.82M)

Given that Normandy's amazing, cutting edge stealth technology is literally just heat sinks it's not that surprising that someone else might develop it independently.

>because I want to have faith in bioware

Attached: 1452910213541.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

Worst part of Andromeda for me was basically just that Ryder themself was completely overshadowed by SAM to the point that I might’ve preferred a twist that Ryder died and SAM had been piloting them the whole time. Seriously though, SAM is the most important and useful tool during the whole game while Ryder is just useless after the first mission, people even directly state that they want to ally with you ONLY because of SAM, like you’re pretty much some kind of meat taxi who means nothing to the plot.

Yeah her jumping to Garrus, who literally showed zero in her and vice versa at the ending if you don't romance her, put me off big time. If you romance Liara in ME1 and play the shadow broker dlc in ME2, she makes you fucking work to get back with her because your disappearance plus whether or not you got into a relationship with any other crew member if you did hurt her so much. If you reject her, Tali just moves on, like she really never cared that much

>If you reject her, Tali just moves on, like she really never cared that much
This.

Attached: 1438710354192.jpg (1500x1500, 1.87M)

There's also the problem with the plot.
They call you Pathfinder all the fucking time, and yet "pathfinding" is only in like the first act of the game, then you meet the bad guy and the game just turns into hunting the bad guy.

Attached: 1545235869208.jpg (4120x2152, 1.44M)

>themself
and here, ladies and gentlemen, we have the only time someone will use that word without sounding like a fag

And that is all I have on this drive, gentlemen.

Attached: ShIeboI.jpg (3000x3000, 1.41M)

hot

Reminder.

Attached: no stripe.jpg (599x654, 106K)

I forgot about the mating tubes...

An honest improvement because it looks a lot less like a dyke now.

> enjoyed running around on habitat 7 looking for clues as to what happened to the nature of the planet, finding strange tech and seeing hints that the aliens you’re fighting aren’t native to the planet
> never do real investigative stuff like that again

Attached: 5C1F9869-E12D-48E3-A7C3-75B0E75EB97C.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

now that one takes me back

ashley becomes a creepy space hooker
at least liara looks the same by 3

bless you

Those sorts of missions would've made for great DLC.

I hope we have these threads regularly.
I miss /meg/

The Ice planet is were it really started turning shit.

interdestiing angle there mate

Attached: MassEffectAndromeda 2017-04-07 00-41-48-24.jpg (1920x1200, 207K)

Why is he so perfect.

Attached: 1545781953211.jpg (700x933, 207K)

>implying anyone on Yea Forums has dated
>implying anyone on Yea Forums has friends

Attached: 1490750650827.png (1138x640, 1.6M)

What's he up to these days? Playing the silver fox modeling circuit?

Attached: 1426536635813.jpg (450x1300, 186K)

Coincidentally, the only girl I ever dated absolutely loved ME.

Also coincidentally, it was my terrible performance in the sack that ended said relationship after just four months.

But she is a squidhead...

The only girl i've known that liked Mass Effect was my sister.
It was heartbreaking seeing her play Andromeda, she was so confident that "it couldn't be that bad".

>tfw no old man Shepard mass effect 4

Attached: 1413120517808.png (800x800, 1.04M)

Shut your fucking mouth

Attached: d736anwiaa721.png (589x767, 277K)

Would Andromeda have been better if we played as Alex Ryder instead of one of his kids?
I think it might have.

Attached: 1487098556385.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

pro tip liara is the most rewarding love interest

I actually think he was supposed to be the protagonist originally.
In the first trailer they released of Andromeda the guy that appears is wearing an N7 armor, and he's the only one who was in N7.

Asari are Squidheads.

F

Yep. Tali might have hips but none of the others come remotely close to being a fulfilling storyline in and of itself

Stop this immediately

Should have swallowed your pride and used your fingers or mouth.

I wonder how hard it is to create texmods.

Attached: human samara.jpg (700x700, 91K)

Attached: Shep Liara Daughter.jpg (3414x1920, 2.5M)

DISGUSTING asarimutt.

Liara's fake eyebrows to appeal to humans. It's a squidhead no matter what cosmetics it throws on itself.

Damn son. Was it a size thing or were you just terrible at sex?

He looks like Harold.

Attached: 1553207907998.png (1410x793, 1.24M)

It might. Andromeda had a weak af protag. Alec would help a lot

Judging by the thumbnail I thought that was Dante and Virgil. Gotta say, took me off guard