ELDEN RING...

ELDEN RING...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING!

Attached: 3552399-3545058-eldenring_02.jpg (1214x933, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4euIi1JfMqs
youtu.be/cWBwFhUv1-8
youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA
youtu.be/QNpLhv21BS0
youtube.com/watch?v=2HIxuGi_2TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B34RxGdhzxo
youtube.com/watch?v=3Hvf_dyiEAY&t=0s
vocaroo.com/i/s0bkgh3km7Jy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ELDEN RING

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: EldenThinghehehehe.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

I really love this meme, mostly because I unironically loved the Trailer and the way the guy said Elden Ring. I'm assuming the majority of you also enjoyed the way the guy talked and aren't shitting on it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING...YES, QUITE PUNGENT MY DEAR..

>won't have npcs
>tows are rubble
They could at least once get out of their comfort zone.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELDEN RING

I seriously hope that guy is a character in the game and wasn't just some voice hired for the traile-oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING

Well, it felt like a pretentious enough delivery to guarantee that Elden Ring will probably be Souls 7

Yeah, I liked how it seemed like a generic narrator voice at first and then got emotional.

NPCs and towns will be OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhh ELDENNNN RINGGGGG

they did go outside of their comfort zone, and it hardly made a difference. You can knock on all the doors in Central Yharnam, NPCs respond and kindly tell you to fuck off

>every game should be the same generic formula

Does anyone know why the audo sounded so scuffed? It was like i was watching some camcorder rip.

SHATTERED!
BY SOMEONE
OR SOMETHING

youtube.com/watch?v=4euIi1JfMqs
Try the official trailer

every time i see one of these thread I rewatch the trailer
OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

IT BUUUURNS

why is it always so hard to find the official verson on youtube?
the first ten results are always from shitty gayming sites, usually worse quality too

THE CHINESE FIREBALL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are. They're making an open world game which they haven't done before. By Miyazaki's admission, they're not doing proper towns because they don't want to push their limits too much.

And to be entirely honest, I'm glad they're not doing towns. What do towns really add to a game? Dozens of irrelevant, uninteresting NPCs? I think we're better off without that.

But their games already are the same generic formula

>won't have npcs
no even the usualy ones that just stand around?

I'd like to OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH her ELDEN RING, if you know what I mean

Attached: 1560628291047.jpg (547x592, 141K)

UUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH ELDEN RING

Attached: 1420608509980.jpg (177x278, 9K)

O

If this guy did commercials I would probably buy whatever he's trying to sell he's that hype.

In my mind the narrator is an early game NPC, like Crestfallen

MY

Why does the music in the trailer sound like it's playing in an amphitheater? It's like they put that effect on it.

very odd.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, the frenchhhh, champagne has always been celebrated for its excelence

Attached: french champagne.jpg (257x196, 7K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

LONG

MMMMMMWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE ELDEN RING OF MIYAZAKI HAS ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED FOR IT'S EXCELLENCE.

>no even the usualy ones that just stand around
according to the news no, not even the mandatory waifu character
Sekiro is open world, all locations are connected, this one will just be vaster I suppose.
>What do towns really add to a game?
Some downtime and life. Not everything has to be crumbling rubble but ok, that's their style I guess.

DONT TELL ME YOU DONT SEE IT

Attached: 1509576641472.jpg (659x591, 30K)

The music also makes this hype.

The way the music picks up when the guy hammering falls to his knees is the best part.

If the game is even half as good as the trailer was, it's still gonna be amazing. When do you expect they're gonna release it, anons?
It looks awesome as hell when those cracks spread across his body

LOOK UP AT THE SKY

I'm betting on a 2021 release. I doubt it'll come out next year, even a 2020 Q4 release seems too far fetched.

>according to the news no, not even the mandatory waifu character
I require source, as all interviews i read so far only mention the absence of typical npc towns.

It will be March or April 2020, thats how all From games work.

Can't wait for GRR's heart to give out before he even starts working on this

REEEEEE gib bloodborne 2

>M said it will be logical evolution of DS combat
I curious about invasion/pvp. I doubt they will allow boardless invasions

IT BURNS

Attached: 1512087250532.jpg (848x480, 31K)

hmmm I remember seeing twitter post about it, but looking now it seems it and thus I are wrong. It does mention only towns. Well now I'm somewhat relieved

ELDER

THE WEARY TRAVELER

When did the development start again?
He was just tasked with making background history and lore and as far as I know he's done with it already. He writes fast whenever it's not mainline ASOIAF

soulsfags fanboys are a funny species

EXILE

Not that guy but I somehow doubt it this time, there's no release date. Previously they always had one when they announced their games at E3. I'm betting fall 2020 at the earliest.

Meme pushed by marketers

>Sekiro is open world, all locations are connected
You could say the same for Dark Souls and onwards but, nobody actually thinks of them as "open world" games because people have a fairly specific idea of what an "open world" consists of.
>Some downtime and life.
If the game plays as slowly as Dark Souls, I don't think you need that much "downtime". A bonfire is enough.

There is no proof there are no NPCs

There won't be NPCs in the sense that the world they created doesn't resemble GTA or Assassin's Creed with their thousands npcs walking around. It's all ruins n shit but with the usual npcs chilling around like in all their previous games. Miyazaki wanted to clarify that them going open world doesn't mean that they will boost the npc count in their worlds.

Whoever is in charge of making trailers for From does a great job.

youtu.be/cWBwFhUv1-8

I still like this trailer a lot, probably not made by From employees but it just fits.
youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA

I hope the combat is different than roll dodge and attack.

I hope they will look more towards Sekiro when designing the combat instead of the other Souls games.

I like the other one too

youtu.be/QNpLhv21BS0

Das 2 had the weakest trailers

>Launch trailer spoils a shit-ton of encounters, locations and surprises
>ALL WILL BE REVEALED
>Actually nothing was revealed until the DLC

Attached: 0What_did_you_say.png (603x331, 168K)

You know they won't. Don't get your hopes

>Das 2
I'm not sure about it. DS2 trailers were very hyped. Song especially in first one

I quite like the visuals presented in the trailer but I think the whole monologue is some of the worst writing in the entire Fromsoft catalogue, honestly, I was quite astounded by how bad that shit was and it worries me because you'd expect something really great because of GRRM but that monologue sounds like some badly translated awkward japanese dialogue.

Views and engagement rates

It's pretty amazing that it starts off with the ending cutscene. Like, holy shit, what are these marketers doing?

>opening line of the trailer is the last line of the game in the secret unlockable 'let the first flame die' ending

Attached: 1452472008175.jpg (359x305, 51K)

So is this game going to take place in Westeros/Essos?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Yes. Great narration. Of course Yea Forums doesn't like it.

no retard, it's Irish mythology

yeah dont be surprised if the score in elden ring trailer is the final boss music or some shit

>Souls 7

You're a fucking autist for calling it that. It will be Dark Souls 4 at the very least.

>All those spoilers
No way this was the official launch trailer

GRRM has created other universes than Westeros you know

I hope the game music is completely different because the trailer music sucks ass.

Yes but what is Elden’s tax policy

SHATTERED... BY SOMEONE or something

Attached: CD5935AF-FAAF-4931-BC5E-B1177CD98250.jpg (240x240, 6K)

But you didnt know it was the ending because at the point you had not not played the game so is not really spoiling anything. That red sun scene could be the second boss for all you knew at the point.

What a fucking terrible trailer, showed fucking nothing about the game with narration that said absolutely fucking nothing and character models that looked TERRRRIBLE.

t.Pea brain

wasn't it Norse?

The only model that looked out of place was the big dude with the greatsword. It looked like something out of Final Fantasy, not a FromSoft game.

b-b-b-but based fromsoft!

After dark souls 3 dlc

I love it. I relate to the narrator and his lust for The Elden Ring. OOH ELDEN RING

Attached: OOHH ELDEN RING.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

You couldn't even imagine it

finish the book you fat goofy fuck

And, despite telling you barely anything, it still tries as hard as it can to be epic and grandiose. I really don't like this trailer.

Attached: 1560708053947.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOO

If he's an actual NPC in-game then I'm sure it'll be memed to shit when the game actually drops, I expect threads with him as the OP image to be filled with nothing but OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

Are the people in this game made of rock? looks at her hands and the hammer dude

I thought her skin is cracking too but that's actually some sort of a cloth/fabric glove around her fingers.

Attached: 1560436363676.jpg (3840x1635, 1.66M)

Sekiro didnt have one for its CGI trailer

OOOOOOOHHHH ELDEN RING
SHATTERED BY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_erikkain_files_2015_06_02-HpBpWJ2.png.jpg (1280x868, 98K)

I couldn't even imagine such a thing!

This image greatly, greatly upsets me.

yeah, much like how they shilled shitkiro
this time though we'll get an actual ARPG again

Calling it now:
>the Elden Ring was a piece of high technology that powered a shield protecting the world from the radiation of its dying sun

Calling it now:
>This game will be sequel that will never be finished

thats rretar s A

>those flying serpents and archtree roots in the distance

Attached: 1419645100424.jpg (184x184, 9K)

never post this again user

Attached: his smile and optimisim destroyed.png (311x483, 180K)

Was this supposed to be part of bloodborne or something?

Bruh..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Attached: SPANGE.jpg (480x360, 17K)

early art for dark souls 3

I mean, yes, technically.
Just like all the rest of it.

>All that cut and reworked content in the gameplay reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=2HIxuGi_2TQ

Attached: Hope.jpg (766x960, 80K)

retard

>Oceiros, Gundyr and Yhorm shuffled around
>expected to take the story/ canon seriously with this in mind
DaS3 makes it very hard to speculate about things because of this shit.

Cant wait for gameplay reveal this gamescon

The biggest change was removing the choose your own bonfire system.
That's why there are retarded double bonfires everywhere.

Wow loreniggers really are demented.

I see why ppl are in pain, this would have been pretty cool to visit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOEEHHH
THE HUMANITY...I MEAN..THE ELDEN RINGG

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_YmJT8j8FG9aQ7gPbbHhUJA-1200-80.jpg (901x522, 23K)

>Dark Souls 3 isn't 70% unused Bloodborne assets
Yeah, okay faggot.

I thought it was obnoxious but it gets better the more I hear it

You can play the alpha right now, Dark Souls 3.

I'd like you to fucking kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill yourself if you catch my drift

>Irish mythology

youtube.com/watch?v=B34RxGdhzxo

Keep seething you deluded cuck.

We know a little place in the American Far West...

This one is perfect, fits the atmosphere well and the lyrics match what happens in the game. Bartholomew trailer just didn't have the gravitas.

Seems like Wolnir was originally in the profaned capital and he makes a lot more sense being there surrounded by gold compared to Yhorm

I wonder who's deluded here

It's neither.

Attached: 1557585941384.jpg (460x481, 54K)

Yhorm was never a Lord of Cinder, was never tied to the Profaned Flame and, by extension, Sulyvahn (who was way more important than he ended up being: lol the Deep or something I dunno).
Wolnir was originally where Yhorm was supposed to be, as some kind of mad NPC.
Gundyr was the king of Lothric, not some chump undead who couldn't kindle the flame.
Oceiros was...what exactly?
Game's lore is fucked to the point of incomprehensibility and should be treated as such.

I'm looking forward to it but was surprised by that. I told my friend "hey, they're making an open-world Dark Souls" and he just goes "so... Dark Souls?"

Shh lorenigger. No more schizophrenia.

Yup, that video linked further up shows him in Yhorm's boss room.

@467656129
You're not very good at this, troll-kun. No more (You)'s for (You).

>Oceiros was...what exactly?
Still annoys me that his story comes and goes in and out of nowhere. Just feels like random shit thrown together.

Loved the narration combined with the music, also the blacksmiths hammering.
The armored dudes looked a bit eh and not very hype at all

Attached: D4A7B2C6-9512-4D2F-B1AC-96FE16E7B279.png (1334x750, 756K)

@467656345
Take your meds.

>Elden Ring
THIS GAME BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER SOULS CLONE!
They have already made six games(yes Sekiro is still souls type gameplay) that are basically the same gameplay wise, while the story is what separates them.

We already see a knight put on a prosthetic arm(sekiro) and some similar story about the creator of all things(man creating with the hammer and woman who is a mage/witch of some sort) that man lives in.

Not looking forward to what i have seen so far in the trailer.
Game of thrones guy grm or whatever just means it may have a somewht competent story like the first few books of GOT,but i dont buy games for stories we buy them for gameplay

Attached: a man needs sauce.gif (245x245, 942K)

Attached: 1543875111488.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Yeah, I got excited when I first saw him because it looked like the game was going weird places.
Shame that they cut the Ocelotte model, too.

>THIS GAME BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER SOULS CLONE!
You know it's exacly a souls clone. And you gonna love it.

The music grew on me, but I just hope the game mixes up the colour palette and it's not just the same bleak shit as the trailer. I had enough of that washed-out look in DaS3.

Who's bottom?

Where the fuck was this boss in Sekiro?

Attached: centipede.png (791x444, 419K)

Actually it's Finnish mythology

The knight looks cool but this is like their fourth time doing an "last of days, end of the world" type setting and I wish they would try something more lively

Miyazaki already said the core combat and mechanics are going to be very much like Dark Souls 3. Going back to their RPG roots in terms of design. He said that while it's not part of the series he considers it to be in the same "Souls" genre.

Tolkien.

Attached: 1561297477321.jpg (401x401, 33K)

Yeah I’ve become tired of the brown ground and red skies too

Inside everyone

Miyazaki said the theme is about humanity's triumph in contrast to more somber tone of Dark Souls.

it's a closeup of the centipede dudes in Senpou

One of the sitting monks at the temple. The ones that can’t die unless you use the immortal blade

People confuse Mabinogion for Irish all the fucking time because certain characters are shared, roughly making it an abridged extended universe of mythos. Arguably could just be both.

Are characters in trailer (except for the big guy with big sword) supposed to look androgynous or am i turning gay?

Attached: 1561307637986.jpg (500x500, 24K)

kek

It's clearly a cutscene though.

>People confuse Mabinogion for Irish all the fucking time because certain characters are shared
Almost as if every pagan European pantheon is literally copy/pasted all over with different names or something.

actually it's a new fictional universe like Souls and Bloodborne, not an adaptation of any real life mythology

The helmeted warrior is a girl. You see her tits. And the naked figures wielding a hammer are two different people. A man and a woman.

Attached: er.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Well... we kinda got half of that at the end of the world.

I wish spamming retards would get this fact through their thick nigger skulls already.

>Elden ring being a tangible object
Is a concept, do you even Miyazaki?

Oh, well that's exciting. That can be interpreted in a lot of ways but it would be interesting if the world started off still and lifeless like Souls and you restored life the more you progressed

Miyazaki even already confirmed that the Elden Ring isn't literal.

>I DOUBT YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT

Can you imagine it Yea Forums or are you doubters?

well one of DaS trailers had a "cutscene" of guy walking away with a quiet resolve gesture and DaS3 trailer had a "cutscene" of the deacons walking, it was just for trailer

I can already imagine Dark Souls IIII

Attached: 1560118708983.jpg (764x1080, 68K)

i love it

IT BUUURNSSS!

Prosthetic arm person was clearly a grill and the rest were men.

stop watching traps

>stop watching traps
Stop making me, Miyazaki.

Attached: d227990e60b97347d499e5314bac7200.jpg (500x707, 35K)

The Deacons cutscene was apparently cut so they could move Aldrich to Anor Londo for an ebin callback.

No, her skin is definitely burned or cracking somehow

>taiko drums
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ERUDEN RINGUUUUUUUUUU YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eldlet ring
Oooooh Eldlet ring
Shortened, by someone, or some thing

Attached: smol.png (631x429, 272K)

Why does this stupid fat faggot have to be involved in a video game

he's kneeling

>Elden Ring is about humanity's triumph
>Boxart(?) is literally multiple darksigns joined together
>Dark Sign was created by Gwyn to somehow confine humankind.
>Shattered by someone or something
This is going to drive those youtube lore video people insane with one trailer. I can't even imagine what the actual game would do to them.

Attached: EldenRingInterviewHERO-hero.jpg (940x528, 60K)

No those are fingerless gloves, watch closer.

Why not?

It has nothing to do with Dark Souls. Fuck off, Vaati, you mega-retard.

>multiple darksigns joined together
It's just a pagan triquetra.

It has nothing to do with Dark Souls lore and loreniggers ought to be hanged.

Might explain the cracking effect, but not the black burn marks

IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU TYPE THIS DUMB SHIT. YOU ARE KILLING SOMETHING BEFORE IT'S EVEN BEGUN. HAHA THE GAME'S OUT BUT THOSE DUMB OOOOOH ELDEN RING POSTERS WILL STILL BE AROUND, WAY TO RUIN A THREAD BEFORE IT'S EVEN BEGUN.

YOU GUYS ARE DOING THE OH IN IT AS BEING FUCKING 1000% TOO MUCH, IT IS A DRASTIC OVER-EXAGURATION.

YOU ARE POKEMON ZOOMER LEVELS OF RETARDED. BAND-WAGGONING WHATEVER FAD THERE IS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY, LIKE SHIT-POSTING THIS SAME THREAD MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY WITH THE SAME STRING OF TEXTS MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK.

GET A HOBBY.
LIFT WEIGHTS.
HAVE SEX.
TAKE A SHOWER.
GET A CLUE.

Attached: 1524521160940.png (821x604, 350K)

O

@467660272
dilate

wut?

ANGRY user
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH ANGRY user
SALTY BY SOME POST, OR SOME THING
DONT TELL ME YOU DONT REPORT IT
LOOK UP AT THE JANNIES, THEY WORK

is that a pic of my wife Wang Yiren

OOOOOOOOOH I DOUBT THIS user COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT

You mean that guy Cuckulin or some shit and his adventures?

GAIN HEIGHT (I don't report it but thanks for the idea.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *SNIFF* QUITE PUNGENT INDEED *SNIFF* ELDEN RING *SNIFF OOOOOOOOOOO

Yes that's a pic of my wife Wang Yiren

Attached: 1551043823504.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

THIS user’S LIFE HAS NO BRILLIANCE

Tripshitter filtered by me

THIS user'S ANUS
SHATTERED

>YOU ARE KILLING SOMETHING BEFORE IT'S EVEN BEGUN.

I don't care about that after you retards killed souls discussions with dick flinging contest about which is "DA BEST". Fuck off to /vg/.

>actual discussion
vs
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH ELDEN RING

choose one, retard

lorenigga got pointed down one too many times?

I'm really fuckin concerned GRRM will bring down the level of narration in this game. I mean the guy is a mediocre writer even if we limit ourselves just to the genre of fantasy. On the other hand Dark Souls and Bloodborne are some of the best written games, fantasy or not.

ASS-SHATTERED BY SOMEONE... OR SOMETHING.

GRRM only wrote the the in-universe mythos that occurred way back in the past. Miyazaki is handling the plot and lore.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING... SHATTERED..... BY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING!

oooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOoo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NO NO NO NO

That's a bit of a relief. I'm still sad that he's just going back to dark, medieval fantasy. Thought with Bloodborne and Sekiro he decided he wanted to experiment a bit more.

mmmwha
the elden ring

I loved the trailer but can't wait for gameplay, hopefully it's awesome.

lost my shit
good one op

Attached: 1467463992920.jpg (373x348, 60K)

DOOOOOOOON’T YOUUUUU SEEEEEE IIIIIIIIT

Dark medieval fantasy a best desu senpai.

Attached: 1560518507900.jpg (2048x2022, 1.98M)

>NO NOT MY VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION STOP THIS ONLY QUALITY POSTS STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP OHHHHHHHHHHH
these are the fags that wank to birdfu

Attached: stop this.png (231x218, 9K)

THAT
WHICH HAS COMMANDED THE STARS

Attached: Crunchy.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>Ctrl+F
>o
Nice

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

Attached: 1560691077201.png (640x480, 1.43M)

[loud hammering noises]

>big guy

Attached: 1413235136872.gif (1280x720, 613K)

GIVING LIFE IT’S FULLEST BRILLIANCE.... THE ELDEN RING!

Attached: 09240F9A-116C-4743-A99A-F5712C2A847C.jpg (600x706, 41K)

So this is it huh? You guys are just going to be quoting the trailer all the way until we get there?

OH!

ELDEN RING!

Attached: SHATTERED.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

it says right there on the picture it's a new world

Attached: 1400886763865.jpg (490x490, 48K)

>Fromsoft: We're making a new world with a dark fantasy elements
>DARK SOULS 4 CONFIRMED OMG GUYSSSSSS
>THIS IS THE NEW PAINTED WORLD OMGGGGG
>HOW CAN WE CONNECT THIS
Faggots.

if this is the alternative to fags bickering about how this is another souls rehash then I'm all for it

I wish this was real.

I DOUBT

IT
BURNS

>Actual discussion is spamming cherry picked webms until 404

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CIVILIZED DICUSSION

MGR all over again. Why do I have such a bad sense of humor.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING (FORMERLY DARKSIGN)

Attached: 1561155036705.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

O O O
OH
O
OHH
O
OH
O
O
OOOOH ELDEN R I N G!
O
OH
O
O H
H
H
H
H

E L D E N R I N G
L
D
E
N

R
I
N
G
!

THAT WHICH COMMANDED THE SEEDS

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hvf_dyiEAY&t=0s

Great video breakdown here guys recommend you all check it out. Remember to like and subscribe so the good content keeps flowing. Excited to see what Miyazaki and the Fromsoft team delivers us!

OUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Attached: kos3.jpg (960x540, 71K)

Gain height

It's ok, but I'd prefer something more original.

There is nothing new under the sun senpai.

>more original
TES should go on sale soon.

don't post vaati here kthx

Thank you Todd, always looking out for us.

im losing my shit

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHE'S A LITTLE RUNAWAY

DADDY'S GIRL LEARNED FAST ALL THOSE THINGS HE COULDN'T SAY

Attached: Elden-Ring-796x417[1].jpg (796x417, 38K)

No problem! :) remember to check out the creation club

I remember when Vaati was trying to peddle the Sekiro teaser trailer as Bloodborne but in Japan. Fuck that guy

Yeah he's a retarded cuck.

i dont get the hype, if there is any

O O O
OH
O
OHH
O
OH
O
O
OOOOH ELDEN R I N G!
O
OH
O
O H
H
H
H
H

E L D E N R I N G
L
D
E
N

R
I
N
G
!

don't tell me you don't see it?

I DOUBT YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE

Is that our new fire waifu? Looks a little plain.

Attached: oc2.png (1234x662, 342K)

I check modpiracy every week, don't worry.

Attached: tesg breaking Todd's law.png (234x292, 56K)

Degenerate.

Which one?

O O O
OH
O
OHH
O
OH
O
O
OOOOH ELDEN R I N G!
O
OH
O
O H
H
H
H
H

E L D E N R I N G
L
D
E
N

R
I
N
G
!

what build you boys gonna run?

STAR COMMANDER OR LIFE BRILLIANCE

I doubt you could even imagine it

DON'T TELL ME

IT BUUUUURNNNSSSSS

Elden Cockring shatterer

I hope there's no level-up girl this time, but I know there will be. Which means we'll have warping from the beginning too, even though it's stupid as hell and undermines the scale of the game world.

Attached: 1317299482179.jpg (500x540, 103K)

Who's to say Elden Ring won't pull a Bloodborne and go in a completely unexpected direction?

Your level up girl will be your horse.

butthole ring OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH my butthole ring

I lifted yesterday, had sex this morning, and took a shower afterwards

and now I'm posting ooooOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH elden riiiiinggg

what are you going to do about it fagt

Based

Attached: eldenring.png (932x771, 32K)

its going to be a little naked male fairy modeled after GRRM that follows you like navi from zelda and he will have super high def feet personally designed by miyazaki himself

LOOK UP INTO THE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SKY IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BURNS MY ELDEN RING

>mobile bonfires

I honestly don't mind either of these as long as you can't warp from the beginning.

Miyazaki made a pretty big emphasis on the game being open world so I doubt they will make you warp or backtrack constantly, there will probably be little shrines throughout the world or something that you rest at to recover mana/hp and whatever estus will be called in this game because we know it's going to be in it and level up.
So probably more like DS1 bonfires, which will most likely allow you to port but you can lvl at them also.

>yet another episode of GIANT HUMANOID vs BABBY PLAYER CHARACTER HUMANOID

LOOK AT THE SIGN,
IT SAYS FUCK AND SUCK

You don't like David and Goliath my dude?

goddamnit i love this thread i havent keked like this in a while thanks anons

Requiesting user jerking off to completion while moaning O ELDEN RING

>He doesn't want something like this narrated in a FromSoft game intro.

Attached: The More Miyazaki Shat.jpg (890x391, 89K)

I’m glad OOOOOH posting is taking off

From is as bad or worse than the larger Western publishers remaking the same game 10 times litterally good Call of Duty

I want more artwork of this guy please

I DOUBT YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (636x431, 46K)

miazaki know one joke and he is commited to it
fucking boring

I'd like to UHOH your elden ring

>"if I say it often enough, someone will start repeating it"
>"a-any day, now!"
Fuck off.

It worked with Ds3 being bad and Ds2 being good

What's up with this bulky ass armor. Not a fan desu

You are all a bunch of retards like the late ACfags, buying the same shit over and over again with some slightly different gimmick, oooooh a dead world again!

>a thin half faced helmet
>and a prosthetic arm
>everything else on her is cloth/fur
How is that bulky?

Let me guess, you are a Nincel?

Little do you know that I'm an ACfag too.

Attached: 1560967155824.png (700x900, 282K)

I already played Morrowind.
I didn't say new, just more original.

Have sex

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEX!

I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE SEX

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE CUNNY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELDEN SEX!

Attached: EldenRingGoblin.jpg (2080x782, 649K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH IT BUUURNNS

lel, but takes the prize.

LOOK UP AT HIS POST
HE IS SEETHING

what the fuck?
they've been the same since Demon's Souls you retard

No it doesn't, faggot. It's got the perfect amount of bombast.

Agreed. Especially at the COMMANDED THE STARS part

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1560399912068.jpg (2858x2160, 1013K)

I have to agree, fuck i'm laughing too much, is it actually possibly to die from laughing too much?

Attached: 1535130461288.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Aye, I love it.

So let me guess, "someone" or "something" broke the elden ring because it had become too toxic for the world, but shattering it has turned some good and strong dudes into bad and strong dudes,
thus menacing the world itself. So you have to repair the elden ring, so that it can be broken again, indefinitely.

well...

Attached: chrysippus-an-ancient-athenian-philosopher-died-from-laughing-at-one-28474410.png (500x522, 120K)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE ELDEN MOMMY

I lifted yesterday, had sex this morning, and took a shower last month.

Is the narrator Liam O'Brien?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT EVEN UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHO IMAGINE IT OOOIOOOIOIIUOUIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUOIOUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1496889470283.png (367x321, 191K)

Youtube is paid off by certain MSM companies. It's why searching for major news stories fetches you results with 1k views from MSM accounts even though the second page is filled with videos from independent creators with 100k views apiece

no

I wish I could kill whoever's most responsible for this trend of hippy-dippy song covers in trailers.

Attached: disgust.png (258x426, 98K)

Its' Gael's VA.

he's on his knees

Eat shit lol

So are you, cocksucker. Get to work.

LMAO YOU SHOWED HIM user AHHAHAHA

this needs more artifacts and mpeg compression

Demon's Souls 7 looks great.

This is King's Field 11 actually.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY RUBBER NEN

LOOK AT THE HIATUS

based

I was trying to forget about HxH until hiatus was over thx for that

IT HURTS

IT BURNS

OOOOOOO MY ELDEN BACK
SHATTERED
BY SOMEONE
OR SOMETHING!

LOOK AT MY BACK, IT BURNS!

Daily reminder that your vaginas are drier than pic related

Attached: dry-desert.png (1300x843, 1.81M)

Why am I in there? Bloodborne and Dark Souls are some of my favorite games.

Why am I in there? FROM's games are some of my favorite games.

what the bell is my boy Zodd doing in dark souls
is my boy miyzaki finally making that berserk gaemu?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY VIDEO GAMES

this makes me cringe
im just waiting for this poor mans ankles to snap

vocaroo.com/i/s0bkgh3km7Jy

leaked final boss voice lines, happens after the first phase where the Elden King recites his tax policy for the player to thoughtfully digest but before the third phase where he pulls out the Elden Lunar Greatsword.

ok you 2 get a pass

Attached: 405px-Cataratas[1].jpg (405x270, 40K)

It actually looked straight out of Berserk aka straight of a FROM game desu

>"look up at the sky!... it burns!...."
going outdoors will slowly kill you, somthing happend (elden ring shattered, whatever that is) and now the sky is on fire and it will burn you whenever you go outside.

Attached: martinsodomgomorrah.jpg (1575x1007, 238K)

I don't get it. Did they release a new trailer? Why is everyone suddenly memeing Elden Ring, 3 weeks after E3?

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

They are not fingerless gloves

Only amerimutts think this is funny and try to make a meme out of it. You're fucking retarded. Get a life.

Attached: 1554753956771.gif (266x207, 260K)

>No one:
>Not a soul:
>Not OP, or the FPBP, or anyone in the thread:
>Not even Hiroshimoot:
>You: GOD DAMN AMERICANS!

ELDEN RING...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you touch my tralala

It's not her skin either. See how it rests on her thumb.

Attached: 1561304988912.jpg (1100x932, 412K)

go back to youtube comment section, retarded cunt

it's some weird fingerless glove

holy based

>plagiarizes forums for lore

Attached: A669C6EB-CA56-4196-B2A6-E307FAE39E69.jpg (400x400, 24K)

> samefaggin amerimutt doing a barrel roll
ahahaha

fucking hell user I thought the last thing in that thumbnail were a bunch of conjoined gigachads

Attached: 1560761476061.jpg (751x1024, 90K)

Obsessed.

Attached: 1539126799549.png (256x241, 73K)

Now that's a Dark Souls boss right there

only the initial trailer. it's resonant hype! dare i say it..

I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE IT

cope harder

Attached: 1547844063407.jpg (511x350, 41K)

THE CHINESE FIREBALL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can't even save you from the dullest franchise in history..

>DUDE...
>GEORGE

>RR

>MARTIN
>HOLY CRAAAPP I NEED THIS GAME
>MUH DARKNESS! MUH TOLKIEN RIPOFF RING!! OHMG

samefag

Attached: 1553041147415.jpg (720x675, 36K)

no shit, retard

Attached: 1535709214098.png (231x218, 10K)

Dare I say... kino?

remember to dilate.

I hope we don't have to wait a year to learn more like we did with the sekiro teaser

most likely, like it was with BB or DS

twittershit but i'll allow it if it BTFOs a europoor

Attached: 1551320112306.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Even the official trailer from Playstation's YT channel sounds weird

I don't know why they brought George Even My Name Is a Ripoff Martin on board. He could wish he could create characters like Abyss watchers or Gerhman, but normies will love it, that's for certain

ELDERU RINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: c6.png (768x544, 580K)