Adventure man BAD

Adventure man BAD

Attached: image.jpg (1272x1408, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sABkixLTeJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post an actual screenshot and not a drawing

So we're all in agreement genshin is either getting shilled, or it has a singular extremely dedicated autist who keeps spamming it then?

Attached: image.jpg (780x439, 99K)

delete this

The OP is always shitty bait without trying to get any real discussion. Either retarded false flaggers or people want an excuses to have threads where they can shit on chinks.

>chink shit mobile game blows Botw visuals out of the water
The Switch is a god damn disgrace

this game has so much more soul than botw
botw is just a grey blob

fuck that anime character shit but the world itself looks better

We’re legit getting shilled they’ve already paid off the mods to ignore their threads.
That said I don’t play chink shit and never will

what game

It's Nintendogaf protestors, and I hope they continue. Fuck your shitty bing tablet and brand loyalty. Fuck Snoy too for censoring everything and fuck PCheater autists for ruining every fucking fanbase in existence ever since Dark Souls. Xbox doesn't even exist. You're all a bunch of worthless cunts.

what's this game called so I can look up some stuff?

Can't wait for this game to be GotY2019, guys

Why are chink shills so dumb?

the only thing wrong with Botw is the washed out colours during day time

if they stuck with the vibrant colours from the first reveal teaser, it would be fine even with the obviously downgraded grass and overall details

nvm it's some trash chinese mobile game

art direction is more important than graphics. BotW still looks better.

>phone game
Passed

The people who say this chinkshit looks better than BotW literally don't know anything about visuals. The chinkshit game even lacks things as basic as self-shadowing which BotW has.
You retards all just look at visuals on such a surface level, it's fucking pathetic.

Probably will be downgraded

>Muh Nintendogaf
How much longer do you think you can keep this up?

Attached: average day on modern 'nintendogaf'.png (1000x3000, 1.59M)

I'm not 100% on its being shilled, purely because we've had so many dedicated autists starting bait threads to generate discussion about games in the past. The fact that it's a Chinese free to play game makes me suspicious though, moreso (for example) than that guy who would regularly post FFXV vs. Xenoblade threads

This is just Botw with a little more saturation. Get the hell outta here.

It just went into closed beta and has a bit of profile from being a shameless rip off of botw but on mobile somehow. Is it really surprising it's coming up on a video games board? On top of that it generates instant thermonuclear butthurt, so anyone fishing for (You)s has a good reason too.

>Still shilling this chink gacha shit
>will get over 500 replies

I hate this board so much

Is this supposed to look good?
It looks like fucking Dauntless.

Attached: 1382960372618.gif (375x375, 160K)

>snoyniggers are so genuinely butthurt at botw existing and being perfect they've resorted to shilling dogshit chinese mobile games

my fucking sides

Attached: exdee.jpg (631x658, 39K)

>counter-shilling Pointless in a chinkshit thread
a bold strategy

that shot does look way better than botw looks but the actual game looks very shit youtube.com/watch?v=sABkixLTeJE

seething nintentoddler

But can you climb that mountain?

enjoy your bootleg games Chang

All shills are role playing

Shameless everything rips off every aspect of breath of the wild.
I didn't like botw, but I like this one because it has anime girls.
I hate you guys so much.

Attached: 1558723307926.png (343x487, 201K)

NINTENDO BAD

CHINESE GOOD

>F2P
>shilling
Imagine being this stupid

Two weeks later and Yea Forums is still seething.

Attached: 1547024078926.webm (838x476, 2.94M)

>they are even making rip offs of BoTW's memes
can't make this shit up dear lord

Attached: 7cc2eKo.jpg (797x1000, 106K)

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

it's not as effective
the botw version of this meme worked because the people who cried about it brought up the game constantly on their own accord
for genshin impact you need the dedicated shills to constantly make threads for people to even acknowledge it's existence

Spam Tank Man pasta and if the thread dies immediately then chink shills were behind it.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>epic anime girl with lots of bright particle effects

Attached: 1524108582406s.jpg (201x250, 7K)

>he thinks BotW made that meme
Dumb nintendonewfag

Attached: 1543346537413.png (524x720, 288K)

>Breath of the Wild has lived in your head rent free for two and a half years

That pic doesn't work when nobody is complaining, we're laughing at Yea Forums for finally getting BOTW that they shitposted about for 2 years and they still feel the need to compare it to BOTW

>anime twinks good
>anime boobs bad

nah the botw version actually changed the image around a bit
what you posted is a literal by the definition rip-off, just like your chink game

>missing the crossed out days/hours counter
nice deflection, now cope

>anything Chinks make
>soul

thats implying they literally have a soul instead of being mindless government drones

Seething.

This picture is going to get as much use as the god of war version.

cope

>my rip off is better than yours!

wait did they just rip of Zeke from XB2 too?

I mean that's literally what this thread is about

Im assuming the fog is used because the switch can't render shit properly at long distance. Also as someone from the south I physically shudder at the BotW fog because it looks like horrible southern humidity

Wow, so this is the power of anti-BoTW/pro-China shills......
how cringe....

You are correct. Breath of the Wild has terrible pop in issues.

>not liking BotW makes you a chink
The absolute state of nintendo cock suckers.

They already reported my Tank Man pasta and had it removed. This thread is confirmed made by seething chinks.

I mean you are shilling a chink gacha game sooo

tiananmen square

Pointing out how some chink rip off looks better than BotW doesn't mean i'm shilling it.

obsessed

shit of the wild is one of the worst Zelda games, if not the worst.

so he's shilling a nintendo game?

try again powerless mutt lmao

You clearly haven't played a lot of zelda then

>a submissive chink making butt plugs for pennies a day calling other people powerless
The irony

Looks good, but they should rip off the minimalistic HUD too.