3DS Thread

What are you enjoying on your 3DS right now Yea Forums?

Attached: japanese-new-3DS-white-11-1170x780.jpg (1170x780, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/forumdisplay.php?270-CIA-Format-DSi-Ware
github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases
kennka.gameslando.com/index.html
3ds.hacks.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this worth buying now? How difficult is the hacking process if a get a new 2ds XL? I dont particularly care about pirating but would like emulation on it

samus returns

Hacking is the easiest shit ever. Just need a decent sized SD card and a reader and a computer.
3ds.eiphax.tech/fredminer.html

Hacking is a pain in the ass if you're 11.10 or above.

thanks a lot. are there any links to programs allowing pirated games or emulation more importantly?

nigger I hacked my 11.10 3DS using that link

Not true, I recently hacked mine and was done in 1-2 hours without any prior knowledge.

The plastic over the stick in my old 3ds its broken, the stick works but the plastic is breaking, how i can fix that? Can i buy a New plastic or what?

Tried Majora's Mask recently.
I fucking hate it as much as I hated it back then on the N64. Will probably try one of the other gorillion games I have on my backlog.

How the fuck do I get Luma on old firmwares? I only got up to the homebrew launcher on a 9.9.0-26U one.

Im emulating Persona Q2

Im playing Majora's Mask 3D right now on my hacked OG cosmo black 3DS.
I'm doing replays of my favorite games since every new game sucks

Playing through Pokemon X for the first time. The difficulty never gets better, is it?

which version of radiant historia is better? DS or 3DS remake?

>tfw the 3DS is the last bastion of good games
Or it seems so

Pokemon Yellow

Crystal next

Slowly finishing my backlog on it before jumping the gun and buying a switch (god this thing and its games are unnecessarily expensive), but this E3 hyped the fuck out of me into buying one

Does anyone have a recommended game list?

Attached: 1551165751036.jpg (1497x5184, 3.23M)

Excited for Mario Maker 2 but there's still a part of me that wants to get Mario Maker 3DS for the Nintendo levels.

What do?

I just got an R4 card for ti. So I just install the hack thats on it? I think it can only play DS games or something.

That version is the worst since you can only share levels via streetpass, no commenting on others peoples levels (which are randomly selected from the wiiu versions online)
plus theres a lot of levels from the original mario games

2017. I know there is a 2018 one. Do you have it?

Huh? It's not a program, you just hack the 3DS then you can play any game you install.

I'd like to play Majora's mask 3d but it's fucking ridicoulous how high the price still is.
I know this is standard nintendo, but it's really annoying.

It just gets easier and easier user

nigger just hack it onto your device
its the easiest fucking thing

I started playing Yo-kai Watch today

>pirating games

It's a Select title. It should be cheap as fuck

Just buy a new stick?

Wasn't only ocarina 3d a select title?

Well then pay up your sheckles boyo
Ninty's gonna need it to maintain the 3DS

3DS has voice acting and better graphics, other than that they are the same game.

>maintain the 3DS
God, I fucking wish, but we all know they completely abandoned the platform.

I'm not the best at detecting it but I think that was sarcasm.

There was a recent update (11.10)
Plus if 3DSs online features go down under we wont play Mario Kart 7 and Smash online no more. Along with buying games digital. Otherwise the library is solid gold so that's it's own two feet.

What is objectivley the best 3DS model?

Attached: 1561224196711.jpg (420x420, 51K)

Persona q and then q2. Pretty fun so far.

Majora's Mask, Star Fox, and Mario Maker were added to select this year

for me its the slab

Attached: 22546262444.jpg (2704x1836, 1.31M)

Ah, must have missed that

Well, then I guess it's not that bad for console standards. Thanks for the info.

Anyone else prefer playing SNES on 3DS over an actual computer? The 3DS button layout feels pretty close to an actual SNES controller and the portability is really nice.

The only reason I didn't get this one was because it's running the o3ds hardware. Love how it looks

I can't believe my old 3ds I got day one is still alive and kicking without any issue.
Nintendium is real, although I was lucky in dodging the loose hinges problem.

bouta spank magus for being a bad boi

Attached: 1550982800875.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Dragon quest 8. Also hack of ultra sun, but difficulty spikes make me booty blasted, so it's on hold for now.

o3DS for sure, it has the CPP and wheel accessories

Attached: 20190623_115212.jpg (2592x1944, 1.57M)

Also I'm pretty sure you can find the non-select version for the select price on Nintendo's online store if you care about that thing

Hacked my girlfriend's n3DS yesterday, she seems happy with it.

Heading out on a business trip today (I'll be back Wednesday), taking mine with me. Not sure what to play on it yet, maybe some virtual console shit or Chrono Trigger (DS).

Attached: 2019-02-15 22.00.14.jpg (1600x2133, 1011K)

Small n3DS. It easily feels the most comfy/sturdy and tends to have better luck with the screen lottery. Also the plate feature is god tier as far as handhelds go.

Nope, I figured it out

Turns out, Majora's Mask is a select title.
But not in Europe.
So fuck me I guess.
Didn't expect fucking nintendo to punish me for being European, I thought this was an Atlus kind of thing.

I'll find it somewhere at a good price I guess, thanks for the tip anyway.

Get Shiren the Wanderer, really good to play in bursts.

Is there a decent place to buy cover plates? I’d like to replace pic related with either a new 3ds or a new black xl.

Attached: 79686C38-8EA6-4DDE-8AA5-D436F56E2C32.jpg (300x183, 8K)

Turn off your XP Share and use two different teams.

Exp Share was turned off as soon as I got it. It baffles me how they even considerate putting this shit in the game.

Ah shit my bad

A Pokemon game is difficult? The fuck?

Playing MH Stories right now and damn it is actually fun. Anyone got any sugguestions for my next game? Preferably something comfy but with adventure. How are the legend of zelda entries?

Keep in mind that the main audience of the game is children. They don't want to scare them off playing it.

Downloaded Double Cross and the English translation last night. It's definitely more of MHG/MHX, which I had fun with. I hope I'm not missing anything from the untranslated villager dialogue.

Recently got Mighty Flip Champs, MIlky Way along with Shantae Riskys Revence DSIWare on the 3DS. Nice that they are .cia programs like reguar 3DS games and they have those cute animated icons.
use your intuition to find them here 3dsiso.com/forumdisplay.php?270-CIA-Format-DSi-Ware

>Preferably something comfy but with adventure
What you want is Ever Oasis.

Did you play any Dragon Quest games yet? 8 is a good starting point. The Zelda games are good, I'd suggest starting with A Link to the Past for the SNES.

Keyword 'hack'

Currently: MH3U
Up Next: MH4U

Later: MH5U

4U is great, really good game. I started out with it and it got me hooked, spent 100 hours on the offline and didn't regret them at all.

What is the best way to play DS games off an SD on my 3DS?

Here's to hoping Capcom does a Monster Hunter 5 after Iceborne.

Plug that SD into your old CycloDS and then launch the app that runs DS flash carts.

github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases

twilightmenu++

Sure, I'll put that in my backlog then. The characters look cute.
Guess I'll try DQ 8 then, I heard it is a long game? And is Link to the Past connected with Link Between Worlds somehow? I never played any zelda game before except for Minish Cap and BoTW.
4U is awesome and probably my favorite MH game. I invested 3k+ hours in that game.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. 3U is fun so far, I'm pretty disappointed about how many hoops you have to jump through if you want to play multiplayer on it though. Gonna do MHGU on my switch after 4U.

DQ games are long, but pretty fun. My DQ8 save has about 70 hours in it, and I didn't do post-game stuff yet.

>And is Link to the Past connected with Link Between Worlds somehow?
Yep, A Link Between Worlds is the sequel.

MH4U is super straight forward, and the servers are still up. There's also randomized optional hunts and swimming is gone.

Playing DQ8 with the decensor and orchestra patches and it's comfy as hell.

Attached: 20190624_004411.jpg (1080x1372, 975K)

Neato. I'll go have some fun adventure after I finish stories. Thanks for the recommendations!

What do you mean my bad, you couldn't know I was yuro, you don't have to apologize.

Make a second team and switch them out occasionally. It halves the experience growth of all your Pokemon.

the censorship in dq8 is so weird because of how subtle it all is

Ohh, I'm not the other guy but I was about to play DQ8 myself and I didn't know it was censored. Glad I saw this post so I know to look for a patch, but what exactly did they censor?

Removed some lewd clothes from showing up when you equip them. Also, the soundtrack is in MIDI because of licensing.

R u using emu for nds? What kind of homebrew app is it if so?

Does anyone happen to know exactly how long the wait period between 3DS system transfers is? For example I transferred my system last Sunday at 12:00pm would I have to wait until today at 12:00pm to do it again?

just dont directly transfer SD cards. Swap them out if anything.

Just grabbed Pokemon Omega Ruby. Does it do much to distinguish itself from the original? Seems mostly the same from what I remember.

just a few costumes you can find for the female characters, they're not very revealing in the first place but for some reason in the English releases they're altered.

Pic related. Right is JP version

Thinking of buying a purple New 2ds for $150. Are they any good? Or should I get a different model used?

Attached: GUEST_e8a740a5-4c1c-4b53-87c0-cdd511424c25.jpg (488x488, 46K)

didn't attach the pic because i'm a retard :^)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

What's with all the recent chrono trigger posting?...is it chuggaa?

Stop shillling for piracy

>

Attached: 1560235888985.png (736x1444, 274K)

As long as you buy a New one it doesn't matter if it's 3DS or 2DS. The important thing is that new models have more RAM which improves the performance of certain games and allows you to play certain exclusive games.

Personally I wouldn't buy electronics like this second hand.
I owned all models at one point, n3ds small and 2ds xl are the best models, 2ds has a bigger screen and is my go to because of that fuck the 3d gimmick

I had one and the top shell began to warp overtime and it wouldn't sit flush with the bottom of the console when closed and it bothered the shit out of me. Also the colors are a lot more washed out on the 2DS XL screen, at least when I compare it to my "New" 3DS XL. Other then that it was fine, a bit flimsy compared to the "New" 3DS XL but it did the job.

3D is fun but it drains the battery fast and hurts the eyes after a while, I'm not surprised Nintendo abandoned it.

>Personally, I wouldn't buy electronics like this second hand
This. When I upgraded from the original 2DS to the 3DS XL, I purchased it used. Got a few months of playtime out of it, then it randomly shut off on me in the middle of a game. When I turned it back on, the screens both started having this purple haze over them.

That is really weird. So breasts are okay but legs are not.

the remake sucks

Just finished up Yo-kai Watch 3. Sunk nearly 90 hours into it before finishing up the story. It's such a good game. Easily one of my top picks for those looking for a meaty 3DS RPG.

How's t he D-pad on it? Is it better than the original small model 3DS? For reference I really liked the 2004 DS d-pad

What's a good price to buy a used 2DS XL for on E-bay? (bongland)

Do any of your New 2DS have kind of a wobbly top screen?

play kenka banchou 6, the best beat em up on 3ds
Guide: kennka.gameslando.com/index.html

Man I can't read that shit.

SMT Apocalypse, SJ Redux or Devil survivor? Which one should i play? Ive only play SMT 4

I definitely want to play it with all the great things I've heard, but I still need to get through 2 and Blasters. Also the countless other rpgs I have on 3DS

Have you finished 4? Then Apocalypse, otherwise Strange Journey.

Easy as fuck, took me half an hour.
3ds.hacks.guide/

google translate it like I did. the game is pretty straighforward

Sounds good. Do I need to have played other Yokai games? I have zero knowledge about the series

>467650467
Nice one reddit

There's no way to emulate DS games.
You need TWiLightMenu github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases

Check a tutorial.

Hacked my N3DS, customized it and downloaded all games I want for the system.
Didn't touch it since. Just like with all consoles. Because I go back to my PC, which is always available, more comfortable, runs better, has more options, etc.
With 3DS I have to look down and always hold it. The screen is small. It gets annoying after 12 hours of playing. It also needs to plug and charge.
I like it, but my PC is just always more enjoyable, and so I forget about everything else.

Well, good luck playing 3DS games on your PC.

>he doesn't know

But for every good 3DS game, there are 5 better PC games.
I will unironically play the FUCK out of new Animal Crossing on my Switch though... next year.

I feel you, but honestly portability is such a big deal to me. Not necessarily playing while on the move, but being able to just chill in my bed and play feels so much better honestly.

I personally would never buy electronics used.

New 2DS XL pros
>lighter than a normal New 3DS XL
>cheaper
>better access to your SD card
>actually comes with a charger

Neutrals
>no 3D
>possibly slightly lower battery life?
>speaker placements

Cons
>volume slider is at a shitty position, shit gets changed easily mid gameplay
>feels flimsier overall
>hinges feel slightly weaker

Overall I'd go with a 3DS if they're priced the same but I'm alright with my 2DS. The cheapest New 3DS I could have bought here was €170 while a 2DS was €100, so it was a no brainer.

Still learning to 1cc After Burner II in the sega 3d classics collection.

Maxed out 3D slider + super scalar + M2 = peak 3DS

Will those buttons fit n2dsxl?. They're for $3 on ali

That might be a big reason why I don't play mine. My bed is awful and I'm moving in about two weeks, getting a new bed with that.
At home I pretty much spend all time in my chair.

>wobbly top screen

That's what
>hinges feel slightly weaker
implied, yes. It also isn't an issue unless you're literally shaking while playing vidya. It's fine while using gyro controls and I have no idea what other situation would have you shake your 2/3DS like mad.

If it isn't too much to ask, can you upload a video of how wobbly is yours? I want to compare to mine.
I couldn't play the latest Wario Ware because it scared me.

What games have good 3D? Someone told me it’s actually worth using on the new 3ds and I want to try it out.

Got myself a New 2DS XL with two games for 110€.

Attached: 1561267228806.png (1129x754, 324K)

Smells clean.

They let you pick Moon but not Sun? What's up with that?

I have some question before I do this
Is a 4GB SD card enough?
How expensive is a SD card reader?
Should I update my DS before I do this (haven't touched it in months)
Can you play games online

>Is a 4GB SD card enough?
Enough for cracking, not for games. I'd get at least a 32gb
>How expensive is a SD card reader?
You get microSD readers for free when buying the card
>Should I update my DS before I do this (haven't touched it in months)
no
>Can you play games online
yes

Do you have a microcenter near you? They sell shit like 64 gig mini sd cards for like under 15 bucks

How do I get a dsiware without updating then?

I love the 3DS I've owned every generation of it. And still currently have the original 2DS and a New 3DS Mario edition.
I just love buying selling and trading them.

I don't play them though I don't really like playing handhelds anymore more. Only have a few games for it and never play

Attached: IMG_20180823_215650_146.jpg (1561x1951, 628K)

32GB should be more than enough unless you're planning to play every single Pokemon game and both Bravely Defaults at the exact same time.

I am on 11.9.0-42U, if i update, will my hack go away? Just asking if i want to play online in a game.

MHXX

Fuck Yian Garuga and fuck Wyverns or Wyniggers as I like to call them.

Attached: 1464726029041.jpg (600x400, 178K)

>Keep in mind that the main audience of the game is children
No they are not. That's just what Gamefreak tells you. I have literally not seen a child play a Pokemon game in over a decade. Children find that type of shit gay nowadays.

Children don't call things gay nowadays, that would be rude.

Ah, fuck.

Anyone?

Pokemon UltraMoon. At this point I'm just exploring randomly. Finding stuff I didn't even know was in the game like that not-battle with the Meowths at the players house, or the fact you can talk to Lillie to have her as a partner at the Battle Tree.

Right now I'm making a couple of mons that I think will meld well with her team. Tapu Bulu and maybe Incineroar.

Attached: trainer passport.jpg (756x1008, 333K)

battle tree is fucking shit. literally cheating to punish you for having a good team.

Is my DS flashcart useless now with TWL

If I remember correctly you can just update normally after you've hacked your 3DS. There's no point to doing it before because hacking your 3DS requires downgrading it.

I got the usum 1.2 update as a cia, is it safe to update through fbi and no internet? Will I get banned?
>I am on 11.9.0-42U, if i update, will my hack go away?
nope

Is there an english patch for this game or something? Or do you know Japanese?

I didn't hack it yet
I need a dsiware to hack it that's why I'm asking

There's a menu patch, pretty sure.

The game that justifies the N3DS' existence.

Attached: monado boy's wild ride 3d.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Nothing, it has no games

seems like the place to ask this, im going on a flight to agrabah tomorrow to get beheaded by muslims, gonna be like a 18 hour ordeal, any recommendations for games to keep me entertained on the flight assuming it doesnt crash into any buildings or shot out of the sky by iran?

Etrian Odyssey 4, figured I would get into it after playing the PQ games, now I can't put it down and just beat the boss for the second labyrinth

It truly does,fantastic game and a surprisingly good framerate.

Ever Oasis, it will help you learn the culture.

Just finished Fire Emblem GBA, the first one that came in english I believe, really liked it.

Dunno what to play next on my 3DS, still feeling the itch for more GB/A but definitely not of more turn based or strategy games. I think I'll fire up Links Awakening.

Sword of Mana. It's fun, but I want to play either FE or DQ.

I recently got the Super Singles ribbon and it's satisfying now but was frustrating at the time, yeah. The game really punishes you using absolutely anything but the best and most optimised team.

I eventually beat it with Life Orb Garchomp, SubSeed Celesteela and Mega Gardevoir

Attached: 9a548ca2c745a99a92f6d6b9b887bb1b.jpg (695x900, 171K)

DQVIII and replaying Curious Village

wut game?

That's Xenoblade Chronicles.

Anyone know if N3DS can emulate N64 games?

I hate playing the switch. I miss the light, portable, toying feeling of the 3ds

No.

Not being able to buy poke bank because my console is banned. RIP mons

You can unban it.

Prove you actually supported the 3DS and post your physical collection of games.
Flash or SD cards do not count.

I supported the 3DS by buying it.

Hardware sales does not translate to a successful system.
The PSP is proof of that.

I need a second 3ds for it. My problem isn't 0102. I can deal with that. The problem is that my device can't make another NNID. I just wanted to unban it,make a pokemon bank account, transfer my mons in it and then get them to home when it comes out. I didn't hack my switch so i won't be able to use PKSM when it will support switch.

Oh. Well you've heard you can't actually transfer your Pokemon to SwSh, right? So it doesn't really matter.

Not emulation, more like using the built in ds hardware, like Nintendon't on the wii

Probably had a lot of stock remaining.

Well i do know that but it feels bad leaving them behind. At least i can try doing something with them now

Wait now you can run ds games directly form the sd card?
Should i throw my r4 to the trash???????

Yeah, if you don't mind easy access to cheats.

Just hacked my 3ds, I like bringing it driving and playing at red lights. Currently playing through SMRPG

what am i missing?

Attached: vbdsb.jpg (660x514, 185K)

litterally the 4th boss is a fucking bullshit overbuffed peice of shit that is needed to be hit over 100times just do kill it

I guess that makes sense with the reverse day/night cycle thing. Nobody liked that.

Well, i couldn't never make work some games like animal crossing and love plus, guess is time to catch up

Never bought one, the hardware design was always rather disappointing to me.

And so was the game selection.

Stella Glow. I wonder if I picked right, I just started...

There's an English patch that translates everything except for the NPC dialogue and the online content. I just downloaded it last night and started playing.

If you like waifus, Stella Glow is a game.

but the psp is one of the most successful handhelds of all time?

I liked first two Luminous Arc games and it looks kinda similar. But Im not sure about waifus, saw two so far and they aren't very appealing. I miss characters like that cleric girl from first Luminous Arc.

primarily bought digital desu

Attached: 20190611_145320.jpg (4128x2322, 2.57M)

I totally forgot that 3DS version of Soul Hackers even existed. Is it good? How does it compare to the other games?

Except it's not because its software sales were garbage due to everyone stealing all its games via piracy.
A system is only as good as its attachment rate.
PSP piracy was so bad that devs refused to fully support the Vita which lead to a Nintendo situation for Sony causing it to die an indignate death.

Was this cover plate ever sold in the US? This would've been my ideal setup, but I ended buying a white n3DS on sale and paired it with the Smash Bros cover plate. I'm really happy with my current set up, but I love this black Zelda look. The cover plate alone now goes for $70+

Attached: face plate.jpg (1500x1500, 82K)

Im pretty sure that entire line of Gameboy (except SP) and NDS were more successful than PSP.

No, he's right. PSP had better hardware sales than Xbox 360.

Strange journey redux or SMT Apocalypse?, yes i already play SMT4

Strange Journey is better.

How long has DS games from SD card been available? I haven't looked into the 3DS scene in a while, did this just recently happened or has this been around for years?

Depending on your version, if you can only use the DsiWare method you need to update(you can hack it anyway), but if you have a really old version you can do other easier methods(all of them are easy anyway, but the dsiware method takes more time)

Didn't get to play it yet. One SMT I can vouch for on the 3DS is the remake of Strange Journey.

Definitely Strange Journey Redux.

wrong. If that were the case there's no way that so many devs would have released psp exclusive for so long. Even towards the end of its lifetime it got many ports. Vita's failures are specific to the vita and Sony's retarded memory card policy, not some conspiracy from the devs to shut the system down.

Well it still is the 10th best selling console of all time, even more than the 3DS

Check software sales, they were atrocious for that many hardware sales.
The PSP is proof that piracy does create lost sales.
And you also can't refute the fact that because PSP piracy was so wide spread, that in impacted how developers approached the Vita even though Sony went to extreme lengths to combat Piracy.

I have the regular sized n3DS in black. I wish I got it in white but they're hard to find in the US.

Attached: dsc_0181.jpg (1376x774, 672K)

Wow, box looks pretty beat up for a game you haven't played.

anyone

The guy you're replying to's point is that hardware sales were good because of the rampant, two weeks in piracy. Didn't convert to game sales or interest in the console. People in Japan bought it as a Monster Hunter machine and nothing else.

Just installed Twilight Menu++ so I can play DS games and I've been enjoying Ghost Trick (which I already beat years ago but after trying it out for a couple of minutes I got hooked again).

Yep, I think I bought that one second hand but I'm not sure because I don't really take that great care of game boxes.

inazuma

Either way, the 3DS is done and it lasted something like 8 years which is a ridiculously long lifespan compared to the average Sony system so who really cares if anyone's pirating now, it did well enough while it was alive to last that long. Literally the only thing that's missing is a remake of EO3.

I dunno, Senran Kagura?

Honestly the best thing for a handheld would be unhackable for the first 3 years so that devs trust the system and release ports/exclusives, after which, towards the end, it becomes hackable.

If you have the opportunity I do recommend trying to find a New 3DS that has IPS Screens. The color and contrast are really great and makes the game pop. I tried transitioning from the New 3DS to 2DS XL but the TN Screens are really hard to get used to as the TN Screens leave the game more fuzzy and washed out. 3DS Handhelds with the IPS screens usually run a bit more on sites like Ebay but it's definitely the way to go.

Attached: 1560202290807.png (271x322, 166K)

bump

Get all the level 5 games, they’re really good

like yokai watch? i have the third one and blasters. i don't know if its worth getting the first and second, but the second one has 3 versions.

3DS is a pretty god tier Zelda machine. I just got these two. OoT just to own a physical copy again, but I've actually never beaten Majora's Mask so I'm excited as fuck to get to it.

Attached: ocarina-of-time-vs-majoras-mask.jpg (630x400, 52K)

i think my n3ds has dual ips screens(compared them to my regular 3ds). the only thing that i dont like is that the top screen looks slightly yellowish.

Devil Survivor 2 gives me a blackscreen everytime I try to get inside the mail submenu.

twilightmenu++ finally made injecting DS roms work 100%, been playing Dawn of Sorrow with no issues
gonna play some dragon quest v later

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x201, 22K)

Mostly New Leaf while i wait for New Horizons

Nah like fantasy life, little battlers experience, prof Layton and liberation maiden

Instead of hoarding shit, play something.
Start with the first line and work yoursel down.
It will probably take you years. Say goodbye to your productive life you little man

I'm upset their eShop games never go on sale anymore. Attack of the Friday Monsters, Liberation Maiden, Crimson Shroud, etc. I've been wanting to get them for a while now, but I don't think they're worth full price. They used to regularly go on sale a few years ago.

At this point, there's no reason to not hack your 3DS and just pirate everything.

They probably forgot they even existed since they're so old.

i play what i feel like. i want everything the 3DS has to offer before i can put my case back on and i wont have to take the sd card out anymore because its gotta screw in the back. since PQ2 is out its done so i need everything. i beat quite a lot of shit there already

Only psychic spectres is worth getting for yo-kai 2

I got Sun, Omega Ruby, and X from my sister when she wanted to get rid of her 3DS

Attached: 3ds games.jpg (1000x1226, 439K)

You forgot Hatsune Miku DX.

How is that Chibi Robo game?

how big is your sd card?

anyone got latest copypasta for 3ds or ds games?

Just starting Devil Survivor 2

Attached: Nintendo 3DS.png (2304x1352, 3.61M)

Did you like 1?

Monster Hunter Stories
Dragon Ball Fusions

What is that fish thing?

Story of Seasons
Currently ||50|| hours in

Not that great. Really easy, level select gimmick is really pointless, and the last world is locked behind the amiibo

Is it okay to update Godmode9 through FTP?

Looks like the face of a Yian Kut-ku from Monster Hunter, not fish-like in the slightest

1 is one of my all time favorite games and probably my favorite SMT.
On the faceplate? Yian Kut-Ku

Persona Q2 has got to be the hardest SMT spinoff since Strange Journey.

That's pretty lame. There must be a way to unlock Amiibo content without buying Amiibos on a hacked 3DS though.

Don't expect DS2 to be the same, other than gameplay. It's to DS1 as Persona 4 is to Digital Devil Saga.

I still love it, but if you go into it expecting DS1... ehh.

>Bought an OG 3DS model from a thrift store for $35
>In really good condition too
>Still kinda want to get a bigger model like the N3DSXL
I don't even know if it would even be worth it to get one, and even then nobody ever sells any on Kijiji/Craigslist locally because I basically live in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: 1529580682962.jpg (500x336, 21K)

>That's pretty lame. There must be a way to unlock Amiibo content without buying Amiibos on a hacked 3DS though.
Get an Amiibo spoofer.

Play it undubbed.
I found it pretty boring to be honest, but it has its charms.

I'm fourteen hours in and I've barely touched the story. I just run around gathering materials, crafting and completing sidequests.

Attached: fantasy_life.png (317x314, 234K)

Yo how do I turn a .3ds file into a .cia so I don't have to buy a flashcart?

Get lucky and get a free one from Amazon and Canada Post like I did

It's not really worth it if you already have the 3DS, like it's certainly better but you can play the majority of games just fine on the original 3DS.

Replaying bravely default since my save got nuked for some reason

Deep crimson giantess dlc then Blaster Master 0

just download cias?

And the evs gained as well

That is a very interesting comparison considering Desu 1 already had friendship stuff and teens being angsty.

Ok guys, just bought myself a 2dsXL for 50pounds (aprox 64$). Did I do good? Also, I already have a Vita, I suppose that most games that are available on both systems run better on the Vita, right? What about emulators, specifically Nintendo console ones?

Yeah but is there a converter or something? I downloaded a pre-patched version of DQVIII with the orchestra and other various fixes but I can't find it pre-patched as a .cia.

There's a SNES9x emulator for 3DS that works pretty well, I think people mostly just do VC injects though.

so seedminer works without having one of the games like before? Before you had to have something like Zelda Four Swords for it to work. You can do it without a dsi ware app now?

Yes, I bought some random €2 DSiWare game and it worked just fine.