Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1561295964568.jpg (1280x921, 487K)

I think you're a retarded faggot OP

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

why is the burger square?

pathetic snoy or falseflagging? we'll never know

Attached: 1557395816020.jpg (1280x921, 226K)

Wasn't reddit crying that Sekiro was so hard it was an insult to players?

SO FAT THAT YOU LOOK AND SEE FOOD

That you ain't even try nigga

DaS3>Sekiro>BB>DaS>DeS>DaS2

It always amuses me though that Bloodbabs seem really insecure for some reason. Like they have some sort of need to put down the other titles by From. Beyond any obvious agenda's, of course. It's kind of pathetic.

Attached: Perhaps the greatest filmmaker of all time.jpg (969x1045, 141K)

are you saying bloodborne wasn't flavour of the month?

How good is the old hunters? I heard it's the best dlc ever made for any game? Is it really that good?

>eating burgers is high iq

Attached: 1523733014661.jpg (621x672, 37K)

Bloodborne is even more anemic than Sekiro. And it's completely dead online.

I never had a hamburger

>I heard it's the best dlc ever made for any game? is it really that good?

Good christ. If anyone actually believes this, then they have literally only been videogames for at best, 2 years, or have an interminably bad case of narrow scope.

Imagine having only one game, so you need to hype it up as the best thing ever to stave off your buyer's remorse.

What point are you even trying to make here? What does reddit have to do with burgers? What does 200 IQ have with an oversized burger that's so large you couldn't feasibly fit it in your mouth? And how does any of that relate with those games?

I'm so confused

>Americans

I thought both are very good. Probably FromSoft's best games that they have released in the past 10 years.

That 200iq sticker is from fortnite lol

We need a Fromsoft containment board. JRPGs that emulate absolute shit tier western RPGs is not a good thing. Party members? Story? Fromsoft is not capable of it. Even with George R. R. Martin helping them, the best they can do is another Dark Souls variation? It's absolutely disgusting.

Attached: Nothing.jpg (238x160, 5K)

Clearly Shivering Isles

both look like shit

Why does DaS3 go at the top? I feel like it was quite good on average but none of it felt exceptional.

souls games do have party members. and a story.

you can't seriously believe this, incel

Because ‘average’ is what appeals to simpletons

true

I think people who keep posting about these games are at this point as obnoxious as barneyfags

BBtards can't handle that Sekino is the best fromsoft game

BB > DaS > DaS3 > Sekiro > DeS > DaS2

Attached: 1522213503671.jpg (640x620, 49K)

objectively true list