Spooky

Has something in a game ever truly scared you?

Attached: Dtp-hAjUUAEN14h.jpg (675x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSRG3oIgQRk
dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/support/notice/#titLecEye
soundcloud.com/kamakazi/crabsquid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only time I ever got genuinely spooked, from as far back as I remember are the zombie hands that penetrate the barricade in the west hallway of the police department in the original Resident Evil 2
There were no audio cues, no build-up, just a really tight space to maneuver in
Caught me completely off-guard

So mostly a jump scare?

Attached: 1558897537241.jpg (728x729, 200K)

not really no
i mean jumpscares and similar methods startled me, but ive never really been scared from a game
unnerved maybe, but never truly afraid
closest that ever got to being scared was the PT demo, but that got old pretty quick

Attached: yea.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

pretty much but it was very well executed in my opinion
it reminded me that I needed to keep on my toes even if there's a lull in the action
teaching vigil like that is pretty impressive, since up till that point, the police station was relatively safe, since you just entered it to escape from zombies on the streets not too long ago

I played the Michael Jackson horror game
I found a glitch where I could enter and hide from him inside a wall, but the motherfucker climbed out of bounds and jumped on my face
I thought I was safe but his maneuver really caught me off guard

I rarely scare at all, the only game that has got me is scratches. Intense feeling of dread in that one.

Eversion spooped me the first time I watched its playthrough

Also Uboa and Ao Oni.

>Enemy is supposed to scary
>You actually think it's kinda cute and at the very worse want to fuck it

Attached: 1553993370109.png (876x1204, 703K)

Micheal Jackson Horror Game.,,
What?

Attached: Do0qMcxUUAAoYwr.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

PS1 games in general were pretty spooky

Attached: swaggity swooty.webm (1180x620, 2.7M)

folks, now here's a story 'bout minnie the moocher

I really how this doll hands draw really like well, probablility best hands in doll are anime really look alike human person.

That was funny, user!

Attached: Dl7vFW0V4AAPTlG.jpg (675x900, 147K)

I scare all the time. That PT demo fucked me up the moment I realized that thing could be in the room behind me. Genuinely terrified

When I was a kid I lived in the middle of nowhere with no close neighbours who would be awake or come to the rescue, so my childhood fears were just constant worries. It got to a point where when I opened a cupboard or certain doors in the basement whenever no one was home or awake, i'd always expect to see something creepy behind them.

As a result almost all horror games are unnerving for me. The less you can defend yourself the worse it gets. Resident evil both old and new provides some way to fight back, so once expectations are set, like "this basic zombie will definitely get up" its no longer scary. But shit like going into really ambient dark areas and letting tension build never knowing what could pop out will still make me scared. Its the fear of not knowing that gets me best.

This is amplified in games where you cant defend yourself, because not only is it harder to make progress without seeing something and running away, but you also dont know what might jump out as you're rushing forward

Attached: 1559105261971.jpg (480x480, 53K)

I like you too!!!

Attached: DzlkxxUU8AAQqPY.jpg (1536x2048, 391K)

she is happily married

Attached: miku10.jpg (900x1200, 104K)

very cute

And I'm admittedly jealous!

Attached: 1533572693333.png (555x678, 191K)

had nightmares from those pieces of shit playing at night at the temple level , all dark inside and hearing the bone gallop from these shits and the intense creepy soundtrack.

Attached: Kleer_SS1.png (371x431, 146K)

Don't be jealous! You can have me too!

Attached: D2aFEsaUkAESPk6.jpg (1536x2048, 378K)

For some reason really massive things in games scare the fuck out of me
I remember in gmod I was using some madoka model pack and they had a model of the Walpurgis, it ended up being like twice as big as the map itself and I almost screamed when I saw it clipping through the skybox taking up basically the entire screen

i have no idea why these things scare me
it happens to a lesser effect when anything in a game is absolutely massive

Attached: walpurgis.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

The only time I've felt genuine actual fear in a game is with Fnaf VR. Any VR horror game is so much more intense than any regular 2d horror game.

even lecherous hand holding?

Attached: miku11.jpg (1536x2048, 461K)

We can even do it in bed!!

Attached: 1558900868406.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

I get that a bit in dreams. I remember one in my city, where I went to some kind of ocean research facility, and its kind of similar in shape to that big walpurgi, the perimeter anyway. And its just this huge hugw thing surrounded by water, that goes deep, and you can just see from the outside how far it sinks down below ground level, and how wide the facility is. Knowing that im just a tiny spec looking into a massive structure, that I could fall at any time and get pulled deep through any of the water passages, or fall from a great height. I dunno what it is, but its pretty horrifying. Im afraid of heighta too, so maybe that has something to do with it

Exploring buildings in stalker, especially with the invisible things 10/10 atmosphere.

Attached: 1523066052980.gif (697x400, 621K)

your doll sucks. Now this is a real doll

Attached: 1529244706340.jpg (1200x900, 617K)

Put that tongue to good use, user.
Good ol' sallybones

Attached: 1558901904677.jpg (2048x1365, 297K)

Nightcrawlers

That's a very delicious tummy!

>your doll sucks
take the mikupill

Attached: miku12.jpg (2048x1536, 813K)

I've gotta get one of these dolls, next pay check for sure.

Attached: 1519297292228.png (300x300, 30K)

the fish in mario 64

Attached: bubba.png (640x480, 281K)

Let's say I got a haunted Hatsune Miku doll, she wants to become a "real girl" and she enlists me to help find a woman to transfer her soul into (exactly like Chucky from Child's Play).

Do you think I'd be able to find a willing woman out there who would give up her body for doll-Miku?

dollfie mikus can run about 700-800 USD

Attached: fulloutfit.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

moar!

Spoopy gondolas

>have a doll fetish

This thread is killing me

I'm delicious all over! From head to toesies!

Attached: DvpWs5nVsAEgqOS.jpg (1536x2048, 712K)

So uh. Does she have utility holes?

I want to jizz in that fucking doll!

Attached: 1519305921569.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

only because you asked user

Attached: miku13.jpg (1536x2048, 509K)

Would they swap or would the girl's soul disappear? If the former you could probably find a girl willing to trade her body for an undying artificial one fairly easily. If not you'd have to find a girl who wanted to die.

I guess the question is would "Miku" allow a girl to refuse the body swap?

I don't think you'd be able to find a woman in general based off that entire post

Nope, but a peal necklace would be lovely!
Only if you want to die!!

Attached: DjK4wL2U0AA9YAX.jpg (1536x2048, 343K)

No but I like teasing my sister with all the incest fatal frame has, she gets so flustered lol

Watching Foxy run down the hallway for the first time.

Attached: What-Does-The-Foxy-Say-five-nights-at-freddys-37915305-600-270.gif (600x270, 1.26M)

Okay!!!

Attached: 1558901737745.jpg (1536x2048, 354K)

Also believing that there was an entrance at the back of the Aurora in Subnautica.

Attached: 41tltdbmw0n01.png (820x378, 182K)

lewd!

Attached: miku6.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

Post more pics of your apartment/house
My space pales in comparison and I want to see what could have been if I hadn't wasted my life being poor

No you!

Attached: 1558898253272.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

did you make this thread just to post the doll

*Chair clattering*

I like hearing spooky game things, but this helps keep the thread alive.
Non-bait threads are hard to keep alive unless there's an e celeb or some shit.

Attached: D05KpsKU4AA5LDc.jpg (3024x4032, 1.91M)

i did not make the thread
but i enjoy posting in it!

Attached: mikuapat.jpg (1536x2048, 614K)

fair enough

Attached: 1559145389417.jpg (800x555, 65K)

Those black head crabs in Ravenholm, and Arachnomorphs in Witcher 3.

Why is she in a fighting stance?

I enjoy you helping me, friendanon!
Let's share a meal!!
Nothing in witcher particularly spooked me, but I was more terrified of black headcrabs due to their consequences than their appearance.

Attached: Dv4jzg9VYAA_hXp.jpg (2048x1536, 468K)

Do you have the one where she's standing in a hallways while the camera is loking at her from the corner of a door?

pizza with miku!

Attached: mikupizza.jpg (1536x2048, 414K)

Maybe! I think I have them all!

Attached: DpZvBitV4Ac3fkq.jpg (1536x2048, 476K)

This fucking ghost from Metal Gear Solid. i was about 7 years old, i dropped the controller and ran to my mom to tell her, then she jump scared when she saw the screen too, then we had to call my dad and he laughed at us.

Attached: 23.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: hallway.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

San Andreas Heaven doesn't scare me, but it's pretty unsettling to me. You just fly into a certain corner of a gym in the game and you can find the area where the interiors used for cutscenes are stored.
It's more interesting to see than it is scary, but something about all of these interiors with almost no collision floating around in a void just makes me feel uneasy.

Attached: haven.png (1000x250, 148K)

That's the one, thanks!

Attached: 1560953879903.jpg (720x720, 83K)

The only time O got really scared was with a death body in a bathtub in eternal darkness, but I was underground, alone, in the dark and with tons of old clocks ticking around me. Other than than my biggest jumoscare was in RE 4 when a chainsaw guy popped out of nowhere in front of me.

Why should I care?

God I wanna fist a moe girl

She is ready to wrestle with your dick

This is far less unsettling when you see the scale of it. The first two images capture the creepy factor far better.

Would someone help me finish this? It tastes sweeter with a friend!

Attached: DmfCeFGUcAEf_K4.jpg (1536x2048, 343K)

That's normal, I have done snorqueling for a long time and when I have to dive near a huge rock it's always unnerving, even if you know it has been there for thousands of years and won't budge.

I agree with this, any other horror game you can just look around your room and realize you are safe instantly, in VR, it’s in your face and there’s no escape without ripping your headset off

Same here bro.
Grew up on a farm in a creaky old house, and to make things worse I'd hallucinate fairly frequently due to allergies, migraines and fevers.
I force myself to be the bravest nigga out now.
The way I look at it, if I'm gonna get got, may as well get got like a man, and not a babby.

I find I no longer fear a game once I die too much. If I get killed in the same spot more than once, or struggle with the same boss/monster it is no longer scary, and instead annoying.

The best jump scares are the ones you can post with zero context and nobody sees what the problem is.

Attached: VLR_Jumpscare.png (1276x710, 1.14M)

Attached: Graycoat.png (1920x1026, 1.59M)

Oh christ. There are other people in that picture. Imagine how embarrassed they must have been on behalf of the doll guy!

It's one thing to be a weirdo at home, but anyone who does that shit in public is disgusting, and deserves public ridicule.

>Play Majora's Mask quietly after midnight when I'm not supposed to
>Get to this point in the game
>Lose my shit
>Grounded minutes later

Attached: paper.jpg (1500x844, 75K)

creepers in minecraft

Attached: 1497820477786.png (634x237, 172K)

>he doesn't take his doll with him everywhere
never going to make it

Attached: mikuwi.jpg (2048x1536, 553K)

God those feet

I had a bad fever once where I zoned out and started talking to a bunch of people in my room. Didnt seem weird at all until an hour and a half later when I realized the room was empty and my mind was just fucked.

I dont believe in much supernatural shit these days. Its really hard with smartphones to acknowedge something that MIGHT BE when the poops taken by every human online are documented by somebody somewhere.

But most of the houses i lived in as a kid were creepy. Especially the 2nd one in NS. An old couple both died in the house before we bought it and were well known in the community. During my time there I was always repelled by the two spare bedrooms downstairs which also happened to be next to the laundry room. I pushed through it most days, and usually watched TV in the room adjacent in the basement, but every so often I would just get chills and the desire to run upstairs as fast as possible. We had lots of flickering light issues in some rooms in that house, and one occasion that I still question whether I just imagined it awake somehow, but a sizeable object I was moving between rooms fucking teleported its way across a room while I went back downstairs. Dunno if that was ever a common thing people believed could happen or what

Hotel in VTMB.

I played VLR but I dont get it, is it the fact Luna is standing between the doors?

This but also enderman and phantoms

>floating in a void
Something silly I was always afraid of. Once I learned about the earth just floating in space with nothing above or below us. Just potentially infinite void of space all around us. I got this mental image an infinite height above and below me. Like being at the top of a giant elevator that could fall forever. Spent many classes thinking about that til I got over it. Weird irrational fears

When I was playing Leon A in RE2REMAKE I was at the part in the parking lot with the dogs and right after I escaped the dogs I heard a scratching Noise to the left of me at my door and I fucking got Mega Scared, but it was just my dog scratching at the door, he's not even big he's a yorkie puppy.

Attached: 1551493700826.jpg (600x849, 93K)

I remember hearing a "dungeon noise" in minecraft for the first time and it scared the shit out of me

DDLC caught me off guard, I was kind of scared and disturbed

I was too high and too strung out to handle this

I had another early dream when I had a fever where I'd wake up briefly paralyzed, then feel myself sink back into sleep. That heavy feeling had me appear above a large ocean, with this giant black fleshy looking urchin thing visible on the surface of the water. The heavy feeling would drag me down below the surface, and I would see the full scale of the giant urchin thing as big and wide as a skyscraper. And as I sank, I would pass 9 more of them all in the same area.

The cool thing in this dream was that it kept repeating that night. But sometimes before the ocean, I would be in room with a bulletin board or something. And I would be there with a few friends i had met at some point in life. Briefly talk, then back to the ocean and wake up again. Each visit to that room would have new people i had met before. Like some weird reminiscence.

Eventually i managed to flick the light on through my sleep paralysis and managed to wake up for good

Attached: 49c61732b03814b3298a2a1731ff98f3.jpg (720x943, 65K)

Fatal Frame 3's shadow people scared the fuck out of me.

Attached: DZrDHWEVMAcak8f.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

muh

Attached: 01b.gif (500x398, 254K)

>tfw too easily frightened to play horror games

Attached: spoopy.webm (820x540, 2.41M)

The woodpuppets level in Illbleed gave me anxiety. It's just difficult enough and nervewracking. And something about the music, ah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

What is this doll called? I know it's miku but what brand/line?

Attached: miku.jpg (1465x735, 97K)

This is the one with the creepy face? Huh

The face is modded, the eyes too

Mouth just has a line on it.
Eyes are one size small.

do not fuck the dolls Yea Forums

Cute face

You can't tell me what to do

Attached: 6baeb6f5fbf8b4b87b0ed6baca472d1ac69d47d1.png (1151x1517, 414K)

B-but

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (534x800, 47K)

this happens more often than i'd like to admit

Is it bad that bioshock has given me some chills when playing in arcadia? that level still messes me up

Attached: Jalter.png (225x314, 56K)

amazon has beer?

>Think these dolls are kinda cute, would probably buy one to dress up and put on my shelf or something
>$500+ for even the most generic base models, clothes costs more than the clothes I wear, and they're all sold out 99% of the time
What the fug

You can practically do your grocery shopping on there.

Attached: pantry.jpg (2544x1186, 249K)

a ghost in a Korean game, because you can't see it if you look directly at it

Now that is the face of a girl I wanna cum inside

Imagine being the person who makes fun of that guy and his doll while she just sits there on the table staring at you with her sunken glassy eyes. And then later that night, alone in your room, you hear your door creak open and the tiny clicks of little feet coming up behind you

I was a kid playing the GBC Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets RPG, and the basilisk scared me pretty good when it was just a slithering sound and murderous voice.

>800-1000 dollary doos a pop (plus however much you're willing to spend on a secure display case)
>limbs are fragile like butterfly wings
>skin stains easily
>outfits need to be carefully handwashed
>repairs and replacements are damn near impossible to source
Being a dollfag must be the scariest desu

Attached: 1557175223724.jpg (1536x2048, 378K)

pretty sure narupajin makes some of his dollfie clothes himself, as well as modifies the ones in the main store. either way, that's dedication.

I'd stain those toes

why do i find her cute?

you need a bit of disposable income to be a dollfie owner

Attached: miku14.jpg (1536x2048, 432K)

I have a lot of those kinds of dreams.
I sometimes like to wonder if they're prophetic, or your mind encountering another realm, out of chronological order.

The giant blue doll coming out of the painting in IB. I was a total pussy when I first played it.

Because she IS cute, obviously

I believe you man.
I'm similar. I refuse to believe in paranormal stuff, but I 'want to believe'™
Every so often and in odd places I would get that same all-encompassing desire to book it away from a location. Like a cold, rising dread.
Happened a lot in my grandma's old house in England, later I found out a lot of fucky things happened in this one specific room that I used to be paranoically afraid of as a young kid.

I wish there was vidya that could recapture a touch of that feeling of abject terror that I'd get.
Though, at the time I hate it and wish for it to never happen again, afterwards it is somewhat exhilarating to ponder.

Not hard to rape someone that small user.
Physics is a thing, and compared to that, you're a fucking titan.

But it's japan so it's ok

Attached: Anime Rekt.webm (1280x720, 710K)

miku says trans rights

Attached: tumblr_pj2xfdZdzJ1vjfuf2o1_1280.png (960x960, 290K)

Ocean house hotel

delete this shit

no she is also the creator of minecraft
because she is trans

Attached: DzvdF7jX0AIvoHu.jpg (1200x680, 123K)

>So my waifu walks into a bar..

>raping something that's obviously been cursed
Nah, user, I'd rather not star in a Child's Play/guro doujin crossover.

Attached: ad64670a77437e4e935587c9c9c570fde64946a9.jpg (965x1200, 524K)

She can be whatever she wants as long as shes into vore

Attached: mmd_miku_vore_by_mrtoyokuni_daoa05d-pre.jpg (1192x670, 55K)

Lol'd

get some help

Pansy.
That's how you show ghosts and stuff dominance.
Getting haunted? Whip your dick out and rape that spectre.

BRUH

Cute
Would impregnate

When the scarecrow fight in arkham asylum made me think my fucking computer was broken

based
get help transphobe

Attached: tumblr_pkdqwzGCLV1ugpi23_1280.png (750x707, 539K)

>believe you're the last man standing,
>discover that somebody who died an hour ago is actually fine and chilling in the main hall

it's more of a twist but only because she was a saint on all the timelines

>Buy Miku Dollfie
>Buy Kanojo Dollho donahoe
>Add to miku dollfie
>???
>Profit

Why are you even replying to him? He's quite obviously baiting for replies and you are falling for it.

Attached: 1561270479155.png (769x1000, 328K)

Attached: 1503177216873.jpg (1233x257, 152K)

>>Buy Kanojo Dollho donahoe
They've been out of production for a while now.

bitch got dumb lips

Attached: 1535658369518.jpg (615x631, 33K)

I don't think I would call it getting scared, but the keypad segment in Night 5 of FNAF SL always without fail gets my heart racing from the stress. I guess I'm just an easily stressed person and the idea of doing something that requires precision under pressure always gets me.

Attached: Ennard.gif (300x169, 702K)

Trans Miku became a 40%

Attached: 1558901663534.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

you might not like it but this is what peak performance Miku looks like.

Attached: miku.jpg (1500x3000, 474K)

Literally Chuckie's waifu.

>bolting an overpriced onahole onto a DD Miku
>resulting in any sort of profit whatsoever
Might as well just spring for a real doll if you're gonna be so dead set on wasting money.

Attached: 1559067267212.jpg (1536x2048, 314K)

Mantis?

I mean yeah I’ve been scared by stuff in games but I think the only time I’ve ever felt like true panic and fear was my first time in the other world hospital in SH3.

No?

What was in there?

i disagree

Attached: miku15.jpg (1536x2048, 395K)

I can only hope that its some out of order bullshit. Would be great if I could get a 2nd ot 3rd chance to live those parts of my life again.

>that fucking storeroom with the big mirror

Attached: 1541049315915.jpg (640x640, 20K)

honestly this
anomalies, wildlife, hostile factions, lack of supplies etc makes it feel like you're about to die at any time without much warning
the labs also kinda got to me

One of these days im going to edit a MMD model to look like that Miku doll

Attached: miku-1.webm (500x500, 2.4M)

Well, if you ever want to be scared, just go spend some time alone, or with another person somewhere really remote with no phone or means to contact civilization. The fear will set in. Its the thought that a live person is accessible every second of every day that keeps people brave. Even right now on this site. Take away someone's ability to cry out to someone, and they'll get scared eventually

that miku actually looks startled instead of being spooky

The Giant Spiders in REmake

post more cute dances. Other characters would be nice too.

Oh this must be during the sad end timeline where they sit in the park room? I dont remember this or any feelings of shock, but i played it like 3 years ago now. I do remember being pretty suspicious of her for most of the game though. Turns out shes just a pure robofu all along

I knew this thread would go down the shitter as soon people started rping about the doll
/thread

Nothing will ever be worse than playing SH: Origins in the middle of the night on my psp with the lights off, going through a loading door, looking at the tv, looking back down on the psp and seeing this

youtu.be/zSRG3oIgQRk

Legit paralyzed me for a good 7 seconds.

>writing /thread in your own post
Gee what a faggot!

Attached: DwEEP0xU0AAFm4x.jpg (675x900, 107K)

Wallmasters

I want to fuck that doll.

Pure fucking sensory overload.

are you sure?

i think beeing able to defend yourself A BIT is the sweet spot.
If you cant defend yourself at all, it kind of loses its meaning.
But if you just THINK you MIGHT just be able to struggle a bit, that gets the blood pumping

so wheres this thing even from

Do you have the pic with miku pointing at a screen with her on it with one hand, and herself with the other OP?

Attached: Hachune-1.webm (600x300, 2.68M)

Attached: 1557178347868.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

Attached: 1550599562292.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

absolutely

Attached: 1546568774881.png (393x363, 67K)

Imagine being the one cunt not minding his own business

a silly place

Attached: miku16.jpg (2048x1536, 515K)

>"mum says it's my turn to play the xbox"

What's the jello like thing?

GOD VLR was SO FUCKIN GOOD

MOE

Where did you get smaller eyes and how did you change them?

Holy shit it's Qoo, haven't seen that in a long time.

What a fucking ugly doll
At least get some taste

dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/support/notice/#titLecEye

so when is this guy gonna put an onahole body on this miku doll and fuck it

Attached: 1532263615336.webm (600x300, 2.86M)

Cheers user. Will do it when I get money

All Mikus are into vore

Attached: 1546089432920.gif (300x316, 1.53M)

>he cant cum at the mere sight of his doll
apply yourself

Attached: miku17.jpg (1536x2048, 657K)

God I wish I could be her pre-show meal.

i know what you mean.
Sometimes, you just wonder if you went insane, did you realy close that door? Was that always there?
At some point you just accept that you must have forgotten about it. But its odd isnt it?
Theres moments when this creeps you out. Not neccesarily of ghosts, but i live on the ground floor and got a balcony door.
Sometimes i end up getting up and patrolling my home with a wooden stick just in case gypsies are spooking it up

>pre-show meal
Would you be able to handle being flung around in every direction in her stomach while she's dancing though?

soundcloud.com/kamakazi/crabsquid

It's some fat fuck otaku chink's sex doll

Dumbass

>sleep paralysis
mang, i had a lot of those, or im not sure if it was genuine slepe paralysis or just dreams where i couldnt move.
I almost never had scary stuff happen, but i cannot controll my breath,a nd i get agitated cause ic ant move, so im out of breaht but cant breathe harder, shit can get terrifying, sometimes i manage to move an arm or a few fingers, sometimes ic an shake myself out of it.

There was a tiem when it was every second night and i got genuinly terrified of sleepiing.
And then i consider how many times i just forgot about it.

That's exactly what I want.

I'm smitten by this doll, lads

Attached: 1558978966868m.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Good taste, especially if she drinks a glass of water as she gulps you down so you've got a load of liquid sloshing you around in there too.

Attached: 1535273730540.jpg (678x1085, 409K)

Can I get a mega of all these miku dolls?

Ive masturbated to the doll before

Attached: mikuhat.jpg (1536x2048, 232K)