Why do Girls love Pokemon so much ?

Why do Girls love Pokemon so much ?

Attached: thunderbolt_pokemon_x_and_y2.jpg (1400x1014, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DO-v0PRtR7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjRrRgUuXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it's a fun and wholesome game and we don't have to deal with stereotypical neckbeards playing it

it has cutsy quirky creatures, perfect for a quirky cutsy gamer gurl

Attached: DANCE.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

Girls have a natural incentive to collect things. Clothes, trinkets, men, and Pokemon.

Attached: 0ae9ddef7a49dbce494010a83f2d8df7.jpg (968x1334, 490K)

because it's a first party Nintendo IP so they know if they act PRITTY about Pokemon it will statistically be attractive to the maximum amount of people

>cute thing that solves problems for you
HMMM I WONDER

They only love it because guys love it. Girls don't enjoy video games, they enjoy being in an environment that is overwhelmingly male so that can have little to no competition from males.

They dont, its like Zelda or Final Fantasy. They played two of three of these games and suddenly are the BIGGEST NERDS OMG I LOVE ZELDA LINK IS SO CUUUTE *_* and all that shit.

They don't, they just love the attention it attracts from manchildren who will then proceed to orbit them.

Starmie? There's at least 50 pokemon more fuckable than that
youtu.be/DO-v0PRtR7Q

Same for Zelda. I've yet to find a girl not liking Zelda.

Attached: D8mdr6VU8AAKM00.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 292K)

Ya see, women are like children, and the Pokeyman is for the children.

Attached: cosby.jpg (552x820, 50K)

because it's easy

The games are easy and there are cute animal-like things in them, and most importantly the new games allow you to play dress-up with your characters.

This is it for the vast majority. The real girl gamers are femcels

Women LOVE Nintendo.

First thing you need is a sexcomputer, or some kind of miasma-gapped recursive mainframe that projects from your dick like a hologram. Then you just download the pseduohash and cross-reference it with the database of override matrices. In other words, imagine it being pulled from somewhere, pulled inside your penis and into your computer. It would look something like this:
If you think of it like this, the idea of putting your cock into a computer with a machine that was hacked (see Wikipedia's description here ) becomes a little less like a dream.
Let's get our dicks out of our cars, and get it online using a sex-oriented program such as the VooFoo "Erotic Machine ".
Here's what to do.
Unpack the PSD_LINK package (the .dml, or "linker" file), save the linked file with a blank "file" header, then load it into your computer and run it. Download a copy of the code from youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjRrRgUuXY and load it as a linker with -lv . You'll end up with the linker you can use to "make" the linked code.

What are the chances the person who wrote this is a neckbeard?

Its a brainless game that takes no effort to beat.

They don't. When I would play Pokemon in middle school, most of the girls called me a loser.

True, it's why Nintendo fans get so much pussy

>little to no competition from males.
From other females*

Because WHITE WOMEN LOVE FUCKING ANIMALS

Underrated

This is why I hate gamer girls, PTSD from getting bullied by stacy and her pack

Because girls have beastiality fetish

Times have changed since you were in middle school. Girls like superheroes now too thanks to capeshit movies.

not really, most girls i know seem to not care about Mario,Zelda, or really any other Nintendo IP, every time i go to a convention most girls are cosplaying Pokemon Characters.

>stereotypical neckbeards
>not playing pokemon
Come on roastie.

Attached: BBUCmS3.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

BASED.

Because it's normalfag casual shit.

I love Amy Thunderbolt!

you forgot also collecting things and making lists and breeding pets and growing berries like gardening

post her fanny

this, its scraping the surface of gaming, just like with Fortnite, they play these in search of attention and maybe a boyfriend but mostly attention

Story is very simplistic, and normies get frightened the more elaborate the setting is

89%

the only girls i've known who actually, truly liked video games were genuinely autistic ones with weird obsessions

Both of these. I know a girl (female, irl) who can only slosh off to machamp rape pictures now. Very sad.

i will do this after I'm done with my going into games machine

Same reason they "love" Zelda.
Social Gratification.

>on Yea Forums
>not 100%

Attached: 1544221164374.jpg (271x250, 4K)

Basically yes
Pokemon go is on her phone. Breath of the wild and Mario odyssey are not.

Yhid

44cc44cchannel 44channe44channel 4chanelch 4channel.org

i find that unbelievably hard to believe

They don't, women are incapable of feeling "love". They only hold interest in things if holding an interest in it benefits them in some way, i.e. entering a male dominated hobby for easy pickings of all the loser boy penis.

Bingo

Just one of those franchises girls dig a lot. Much like the Sims.

Attached: DKiXov0VwAASXN-.jpg (900x1200, 155K)

Attached: 7DCFA46A-252F-47B7-8EC2-A4D6E5251E08.jpg (600x703, 42K)

Man, this was like one of the first pictures I ever fapped to as a kid

NO! FUCK YOU ABSOLUTE DOUBLE NIGGER I WON'T BEND OVER TO WHAT THAT GREEDY DISGUSTING SLANT DID TO OUR SITE, THIS IS Yea Forums AND NOT FUCKING 4CHANNEL

>popular series
>easy to get into
>not hard
>has cute designs

Not that hard to figure out.

It's just a child (read: female) fantasy so of course they like it.
>No challenge, impossible to fail
>Simple, repetitive gameplay but with the illusion of choice and strategy (make the player feel like they're smart for using water vs fire, fire vs grass, etc.)
>lots of things to collect, but you can only use six at a time, so your choice matters, your opinion matters, your personal favorites are important (unlike real life)
>big world to explore with no realistic downsides of travel (no hunger/sleep/financial cost), again, unlike real life -women want to travel but it's "soooo expensive :'( "
>lots of cute animal creatures you can befriend and raise - maternal instinct is pushed onto pokemon as they would be for cats/dogs/other pets, as women who love pokemon do not have children
>simple easy story about (You) taking down some "evil" organization that wants to take away the cute things from the people (how cruel! save the digital puppies/kittens!)
>grow in power over time with no hurdles or difficulty, just get stronger just from playing with no real effort - rewarding the lazy couch ice cream tub eating type
There's more but I'll already get told to have sex because I'm a seething intel or something. So I will stop here.

> yes I am a gamer just like you John Connor now come with me if you want to live

they dont, they just latch onto whatever is popular and brings them attention. not a single girl played the original pokemon. it was all boys. then when it got huge, they started pretending to think pikachu was cute.

120%

So much this

Wow, I hate Pokémon now

Attached: 1524254513136.png (600x500, 105K)

She already had tons of rape fantasies and loved being held down and slapped around while being fucked, so something strong and muscular that can hold her down AND hit her at the same time (because of 4 arms) was a big turn on.

103%, with a 3% margin of error

Just out of curiosity, do you think this applies to ALL woman? Aren't you falling in your idea of dumb people liking oversimplified things?

Because it's a franchise for kids with no real confrontation or drama and is about being friends with cute uguu animals. Naturally, its primary audience is immature girls, s.o.y.bois and fags.

CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU XIGGERS

>dumb people liking oversimplified things?
Have you seen the state of Yea Forums? modern Yea Forums is absolutely shit at video games

Attached: 1553269898024.jpg (400x400, 25K)

are you one of those "not all women are like that" apologists?
not him btw

Yea Forums unironically has threads about mobile shit games where the gameplay is tap and wait or spend money to look at ecchi drawings

Because Chad likes Pokémon
And Girls love Chad.
Girls hated video games prior to Chad

Geez it's like u guys don't even visit r9k

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>modern Yea Forums
Yea Forums has always been shit at video games.

I don't know user, you tell me, is Yea Forums one person? Are we all the same?

I just think that believing women are this stupid creatures is dumb. Women are cunning and manipulative, if you think of them as simple subjects then they will fuck with you, never underestimate your enemy.

If you wanna be objective, everyone should be taking the blackpill but they're too scared so they take the redpill instead