What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: arthas.jpg (1370x1570, 726K)

Not having a single good model since Warcraft 3

His lust for revenge.

>blonde, impulsive manchild goes on a power trip and falls right into the enemy's hands, dooming his entire country

hmmmmmmm.........

Attached: 1532482830068.gif (450x188, 1.95M)

Why can they not agree on what his pauldrons should look like

what in the fuck were they thinking with the pauldron sizes for the remaster?

The story of Sweden

Uther

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

no, drumpf

I wish they took the hots art team to make reforged instead of going through a 3rd party Malaysian company.

wtf is this

Attached: wtf.jpg (916x516, 199K)

blame Uther the boomer for making Arthas an incel , he started to hate Jaina too.

The hammer stands out way more to me than the shoulders. They might as well have stuck an anvil on as the head.

His arm is bent forward.

Zoomer betrayed his country and didn't listen to his Boomer teacher

Loved his homeland too much

Reminder that classic dev team is trash tier an have only introduced more bugs with every patch since 1.28.
There is no way that Reforged will not be a buggy mess.

The culling would have been possible without Jaina. try beating the level by killing the southwestern base, its not impossible. He drove away jaina so he was screwed.

I think Arthas was sick of being a paladin. In the tech tree, paladins are mostly there to pick up the peaces, and do very little until late game. From a thematic, gameplay perspective, he's a timmy who wants his heals so bad he threw away brilliance aura, and had to use frostmourne to fit the difference when he pisssed all his friends off.

he realized jaina was a whore and he was probably going insane from the untreated magic syphilis she gave him

You REALLY need a break from the internet, man.

Didn't he break up with her?

Attached: 1561153778986.png (900x376, 150K)

Attached: bRLWU1qkw.jpg (796x795, 91K)

>shoulder pads grow the more evil he gets

>It's so cold!
>...is that you or me?

Attached: 15848-proudmoore-reunion-cinematic-8-1-5-war-campaign-spoilers.png (660x642, 483K)

Definitely some Carolus Rex vibes.

>when you have one of the largest and most well trained armies in the world at the time totalling 200 000 elite soldiers, a solid grip on a large portion of conquered parts of Europe and the entire North and you manage to kill off 175 000 of them before they even see combat by trying to invade Russia in winter

Where is that new Warcraft-verse RTS, Blizzard? I don't care if it's a Warcraft 3 remake or an entirely new Warcraft 4. Just give me a Warcraft-verse RTS. No matter how much you try to shill WoW to me, I won't even consider touching it because I give zero fucks toward MMOs.

>that one moment of Arthas in BFA where his theme plays
Pure kino. Shame about literally everything else in BFA.

and centuries later, Swedes still act like he was some great genius.