Is it good?

Is it good?

store.steampowered.com/app/431930/Kabounce/

I already added it to my account because there's literally no reason not to. I'm just wondering if it's worth actually downloading.

Attached: free.png (336x220, 7K)

I doubt anyone here is going to recognize it, I sure dont

>no reason not to
Keep adding free shit long enough and finding something interesting to play at the moment will become a nightmare.

lol

My dude, that ship has sailed; I have over 700 games on Steam. It's not from adding free games, though. It's from indie bundles. What you're describing is a non-issue anyway, because games can be hidden or simply removed from my account if I no longer want to see them.

Yeah, you can take out the trash, but then why bother hoarding it in the first place?

99% of the free games giveaways on steam are trash

I tried it a while ago when there was a free weekend or something. no one was playing it so it was mostly bot matches with one or two other players. it's ok

they give a dead game away for free to boost online presence and then people will buy the downloadable content. op is probably the dev himself lol

>Yeah, you can take out the trash, but then why bother hoarding it in the first place?
Because I don't presume that anything is trash before playing it. As said, it probably is trash, statistically speaking — but
>"oh no, this game might possibly suck, I better not do this completely reversible action of adding it to my account"
is a pretty pointless attitude to have.

I never really remove anything from my Steam account anyway. The only games I've considered removing are the ones with dead multiplayer and no single-player. But it's actually easier, as in literally fewer clicks, just to hide them.

>Kabounce is a multiplayer, e-sport...
Not even worth it for free

It's multiplayer pinball. That's enough to get my attention.

Sure thing games Dev

I don't trust free games
Kao the kangaroo 2 was absolute shit

Never understood this mindset. I have 0 interest in that game, and wouldn't even download it if it was free. Not everything that's free needs to be accepted. It's such a petty mindset.

It has over 50 offline score base time trial parkour levels

Just because this one other completely unrelated game it was shit means they're all shit

It gives me Ricochet vibes and that game was pretty good

>Kao the kangaroo 2 was absolute shit
Did you expect it to be good? It looked like a meme game to me.
>I don't trust free games
In my experience, the free Steam games given away via Humble Bundle are generally better than the ones given away through Steam directly. I got Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine for free from Humble, and that game was legitimately good.

I don't see how "might as well click this button in case I want to try this later" is petty, but I respect your opinion.

Idk why onions boys are giving you so much salt, OP. Thanks for pointing out there is a free game on Steam currently. I passed it on to my communities.

It looks neat I guess, but even the clips on the page don't make it super clear what you're doing. Do you get points from just going around doing tricks off of the pinball stuff, or is it only from hitting other players? At least there's a single player component to it in case the online is dead (which it might have been before today if they decided to make it free for a while).

Kao was alright to me, but I only did one world. I mostly chalked it up to not being super into 3D platformers.

Attached: 1550078215938.png (636x656, 489K)

Or I'm just autistic and like anything that involves pinball

>In my experience, the free Steam games given away via Humble Bundle are generally better than the ones given away through Steam directly.
Humble Bundle giveaways usually require signing up for the newsletter. Humble Bundle benefits from the giveaway by gaining newsletter subscriptions (not to mention new accounts), so they're probably paying the developers for the games they're giving out. Meanwhile, when a game is free on Steam, it's just the game's developer deciding to give out free copies; Steam isn't paying them for it because Steam doesn't need indie game giveaways to attract new users. That's probably why there's a difference in the kinds of games each site gives away.

this is exactly the kind of throwaway games of which I'd say "I wouldn't want it if it was for free"
It looks like the kind of game they'd give you when you bought a new graphic card or sthg

Is it marble madness?

>It looks like the kind of game they'd give you when you bought a new graphic card
Not even close. Cards nowadays come with latest AAA trash nobody wants.

I never heard of this game before, but it looks like it could be pretty fun. I give it some points for originality, at the very least.

>its it good
No one cares. Its free and has trading cards so that's literally +10cents deposited in your account for nothing.

Attached: 1381871341600.gif (205x192, 3K)

>he doesn't know

It wouldn't be free if it was good

Holy shit this is actually kinda fun. I don't like multiplayer so the single player challenges are a godsend

You no longer get trading card drops from games that are 100% off. You don't get booster pack eligibility either. This is a somewhat recent change so I don't blame you for not knowing.

Attached: Untitled.png (450x223, 17K)