Just bought your favorite video game. What am I in for?

Just bought your favorite video game. What am I in for?

Attached: 1560652445995.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Fun times

Wasted potential and devs lazyness to not continue the story.

Not much unless you have a large cd collection

Lewd hand holding.

a 50 hour playthrough of looking in corners and building up your character, then a 1 hour ending chapter where it all really didn't matter because you overprepared
very good 50 hours though

So why is it your favorite lol

Metal Gear V?

There's so many mechanics, weapons, and moves that you slowly amass and learn that the first playthrough is legitimately just a tutorial with a good story.

The best rhythm experience you'll ever see

Because good cast of characters with their story, magnificent stages and music, cool ideas, setting atmosphere and etc.

Roving manhunter gangs of squirrels, cargo pods of drugs, autistic base building, grade A doctor psychopaths, and some of the most entertaining fuckery this side of the galaxy.

no

I havent played enough vidya for a favourite video game category. Enjoy Nothing

Long, drawn out first arc with tons of cutscene

Attached: okami.jpg (1500x938, 461K)

amazing dark fantasy world, the first and the best game in the series, an adventure that is as good as OoT. You've bought Dark Souls, right?

Yakuza 0?

Magneto Storm Psylocke

Attached: 84d1e4fc5d365d5cced6c894928f78c2.gif (320x240, 2.56M)

Terrible level design, terrible story, terrible gameplay, pretty ugly graphics but an enjoyable soundtrack and good voice acting.

The purest autism I've ever seen. You adjust one of a thousand numbers in small increments to try to try bigger numbers elsewhere, do this dozens or hundreds of times, and then move on to the next thing and do it all over again. Once you're done, you do it again.

OP I want to interview you, what's your contact address?

Ok I’m interested. What game ?

An incomprehensible storyline, some slick cel-shaded graphics, and a killer soundtrack.

Attached: plank.gif (360x288, 1.31M)

HL2?

Competitive MvC is so fucking boring.

Attached: 1560650311666.gif (461x338, 352K)

You'll probably have a hard time controlling a character on each screen at the same time.

No, i'll give you a hint it's an extremely underrated PS1 title, it died quickly after release.